ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sportpaleis Ahoy, Rotterdam - October 1973
Thanks Irina! and Sergey!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SDH Phone Home Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10-28-03 02:20 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Did you know that one of Henry VIII's wives (Anne Boyelyn I believe her name was) had three breasts?

Thoughts? I could go either way on this issue.

Two simultaneous pearl necklaces ???

WHEN are you coming back to S.F. ? SheRat lives about a block and a half away from the O'Farrell. I know that YOU KNOW where that is !!

Later, Jimmy

P.S. Just wondering, Isn't it up to the C10 to decide when the C10 is officially over ??
10-28-03 02:20 PM
jb I will be in the chat room for the next 5 minutes..let me help you.
10-28-03 02:28 PM
Boomy What is wrong with that room?

Keeps disconnecting me!
10-28-03 02:30 PM
jb me too...come to papa
10-28-03 02:36 PM
Nellcote SS, please alter your post on the previous page, to maintain proper English.

Your phrase...."You reap what you sew"

Should be:

"You reap what you sow"

The Proper English Society Of America appreciates your support of better English everywhere.

We now return you to regular programming.

10-28-03 02:37 PM
jb Nellie, we have had our disagreements, but I always find your posts enjoyable and "minty fresh".
10-28-03 02:40 PM
gypsy fight!
10-28-03 02:42 PM
Boomy Can't get outta it!!!

10-28-03 02:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
The C10 is officially dead.

Not so fast there, Joshua. Just because the only member with a room-temp IQ is "gone" doesn't mean the C10 is officially dead.

CF, I'm out there 11/18 for some law-talkin' jive. Problem is, it might be an in and out in one day deal. I'll let you know asap.
Sir Stonesalot Oooops, thanks for pointing that out Nelly, my bad.
Nellcote JB, I'm glad you find them "minty fresh" I certainly would not want them viewed as "poppin fresh"

BTW, I'll be looking for you @ Gillette Stadium 12/27/03, when you arrive by helicopter for the annual "Phins Flop" game Shall I call out the ex-con snow plow man this year?
Has Fiedler lost is job, or did Griese get lucky for one half?

WTF, why are you not at the Marlins Fish Fry?
10-28-03 02:57 PM
Factory Girl LOL, you boys should be fighting over the lovely RO ladies, not sdh...rotfl...

10-28-03 02:59 PM
Boomy
10-28-03 03:05 PM
marko c-10 is far from being dead!In fact,next summit,august 2005?
hows that u bastardos?
10-28-03 03:08 PM
nankerphelge YCB -- how you gonna keep everyone from fighting marko?

10-28-03 03:11 PM
glencar What did SDH do to earn the hate? He got too drunk once? Didn't Mick do that once & get a punching out by Charlie? Let's move on. He's a good guy (at least on-line) and the SDH-bashing is cruel. And making Joey shit liquid is dirty.
10-28-03 03:15 PM
jb It's funny, I thought he was pissed about the Cardinal Fang post which I found humorous..now I learn this had to do with some trivia game...WTF?
10-28-03 03:18 PM
glencar It's all connected, Joshy. Did you visit the trivia thread?
10-28-03 03:20 PM
Dandelion* Um - what's the problem with SDH anyway? I mean - it's nice that some of your lives appear so uneventful that you have the energy and *passion* I dare say, to get all hot and bothered about a guy who yanks your chains on a rock and roll group internet message board. It's not like he's constantly posting blatantly sexist, vulgar, and stupid jokes day in and day out (like some people...) which may be reasonable to get bent out of shape over because it has a bigger picture sort of resonance...

Are there not really bad things happening in the real world to engage yourselves in being upset about, that perhaps may be of more substantial value? Sheesh. I mean - I love a good internet sparring match as well as anybody (if not more) - but this is getting really lame.

SDH rules!
10-28-03 03:23 PM
glencar It must be deeply personal, Dandelion. I've never seen SDH do anything inappropriate on this board.
10-28-03 03:26 PM
sirmoonie I'm sorry glencar, but you have no credibility with respect to this issue. If I told you SDH was British, you would be first in line to attack his clear inability to read and write in his native language. But since you obviously know he isn't British, you've become an apologist for homosexual-based illiteracy.

I'm sorry, but I just can't accept your representations on this issue. I ask that you recuse yourself from this thread.

Thank you and good day.
10-28-03 03:32 PM
glencar BS, my Limey-loving pal! I get along fine with Gazza. I've mostly dropped my anti-Brit schtick since I realized it's gotten stale - a la Joey/Joshy's routines. It only occasionally arises.
10-28-03 03:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot Actually Dandy is way correct on this issue.

After thinking about it whilst taking a dump, I've decided that I really don't give a shit either way.

I was arguing just to argue. Pointless.

I don't care what SDH does one way or the other.
10-28-03 03:33 PM
glencar I wondered where you went...
10-28-03 03:33 PM
Dandelion* Part of the charm of this place and Keno's is the inappropriate stuff that goes on. I just think it a little sad, a little hilarious, that a couple people are so uptight about him. Personally (and I know a few who agree but would never go there, on or offline...)I think SDH and his antifan club need to get a room. And some handcuffs, and strawberry flavored lube, and a ponyboy suit or two....
10-28-03 03:34 PM
Dead Flower
quote:
Dandelion* wrote:
but this is getting really lame.

I agree. It's about as lame as telling the entire world on another board about how impotant your ex-boyfriend is. I like your ex boyfriend. I think you are a poseur. Now piss off.
10-28-03 03:36 PM
Dandelion* Ha - you have no idea what I was saying. But thanks for trying!
10-28-03 03:48 PM
Moonisup all this fuck this and that, are quite amusing, can't we get a beer????
10-28-03 03:51 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
Dandelion* wrote:
Part of the charm of this place and Keno's is the inappropriate stuff that goes on. I just think it a little sad, a little hilarious, that a couple people are so uptight about him. Personally (and I know a few who agree but would never go there, on or offline...)I think SDH and his antifan club need to get a room. And some handcuffs, and strawberry flavored lube, and a ponyboy suit or two....

WTF ? Just as you are entitled to think what you do about SDH, so are the people who don't like him.

For the record, the ONLY time I ever say anything "bad" about him is in direct response to some action that SDH has done. It's pretty basic, If he (or you) don't want the comments then STOP the action. It's not like SDH's behavior has every gotten him banned.......no wait........nevermind. So it's also more than "a few" people who don't enjoy SDH. As somebody else already pointed out, there are maybe a half a dozen people who stick up for SDH. The rest either don't like him or just don't say anything.

I don't want you to get the wrong idea here Dande, SDH should be here but when he acts the way he does and gets people pissed off why is anybody surprised that people use their own equal right to say something about it ? I agree it's lame to keep going on and on about this "pro or con". I just don't understand why one side can say "it's lame" for those who take an opposing view to keep going on and yet it's "OK" for them to keep doing the same thing ? All of this resides with SDH anyway. Nobody has "banned" him from here.

Have you ever tried the "rose pedal" flavored lube ? It's pretty good. I was using it this weekend.

Take Care, Cardinal Fang
10-28-03 03:56 PM
Dandelion* Rose petal? Hmm...I think WRH would LOVE that.

I still think you two should get a room, tape it, then send me a copy!

Seriously - what the hell did he do? Why did he leave? I haven't been up to speed on the twisting plots of this little soap opera.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17