ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sportpaleis Ahoy, Rotterdam - October 1973
Thanks Irina! and Sergey!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SDH Phone Home Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10-31-03 01:43 PM
Factory Girl no, sirMoonbaby, of course not.

I'm sorry you are not content with your employment. I'm sorry about a bad day. Please take a shot of bourbon from that bottle in your desk drawer.

Also, see movie Crash, NC-17 version.
10-31-03 01:44 PM
Boomy Seriously, Moonie.

You's and me gotsta improve our game and head up to the NBA developmental league and "razzle dazzle" our ways to the top as the next Barry's.

Shit, man. We got game, brother. Why not take it against Stoijackovic or Wally? We got em!@!!
10-31-03 01:45 PM
jb What happened Moonie, did you lose a "Motion to Compel?
10-31-03 02:06 PM
sirmoonie I'm about to lose one Josh. Serious A-C priv waiver issues, resulting from a production pivot not made by me, but for which I am being asked to fall on the sword for. All in the name of "justice."

Man, I got everybody coming at me, from all directions, and I can't even come up for a drink. I can usually handle mongacious amounts of pressure/stress/intellectual violence, but even Superman has his limits.

Pray for me, Josh. Just as you would pray for the return of SDH.
10-31-03 02:07 PM
mickchickxxx No, I think u just type in the smilies but they don't appear. They are just supposed to look like smilies. :-D
I can't tell what most of them are supposed to be though if they were on there own. Oh well....
10-31-03 02:08 PM
Factory Girl We will all pray for you, our Supreme SirMoonie.

May the farce(!!) of Rocks Off be with you!
10-31-03 02:13 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm about to lose one Josh. Serious A-C priv waiver issues, resulting from a production pivot not made by me, but for which I am being asked to fall on the sword for. All in the name of "justice."

Man, I got everybody coming at me, from all directions, and I can't even come up for a drink. I can usually handle mongacious amounts of pressure/stress/intellectual violence, but even Superman has his limits.

Pray for me, Josh. Just as you would pray for the return of SDH.

You are the best lawyer I know and that I will be drinking with in 2 weeks time. You can handle it.

Jimmy
10-31-03 02:18 PM
jb If you lose, you shall have to file an interlocutory appeal . I have had my share of these type of issues and I understand your anxiety.
10-31-03 03:23 PM
Fiji Joe Blah...shop talk...what's wrong with you two?...toke a fatty and forget about it
10-31-03 05:37 PM
Joey

Is Garfunkel gay ?!?!?!?!?!

Developing .........................................like a pleasurable rash .

Jacky !
10-31-03 07:04 PM
sirmoonie Sure seems like it.

www.HoweMilitary.com

10-31-03 09:12 PM
Martha
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
A year ago OCT 31st, I was seeing the Stones at Staple Center in LA!
And one year later, I'm NOT!!!

That is something to be sad about!!!!!

Has anyone seen S&G ???
Do they have an opening act???

Post some pictures, Steelie !!!!!!

S&G didn't have an opening act at the Gund show in Cleveland (October 20th)but they do bring out the Everly Brothers a third of the way through their show Roootah. The Everly's play three songs before S&G join them for a song together. I can't summon the set up right now though and I don't have a set-list nearby. Anyone? It was a great night and a great show!

Go see it Joey!
10-31-03 09:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot I would rather have hot iron pokers stuck in my eye sockets than have to muck through anything with Paul Simon or Art Garfunkle in it.

Those guys are creepy.
10-31-03 09:32 PM
gypsy I'd rather eat glass.
10-31-03 09:34 PM
Martha Creepy?
10-31-03 09:35 PM
gypsy creepy like jb and josh's weird 'friendship?'
10-31-03 09:36 PM
Martha Eat glass?
10-31-03 09:39 PM
Martha
quote:
gypsy wrote:
creepy like jb and josh's weird 'friendship?'

Oh yeah, I get it except, of course, JB and Josh can't sing gorgeous harmonies together........or can they?
10-31-03 10:11 PM
gypsy I bet they could, Martha!
10-31-03 10:25 PM
Martha I think they could too! Minty fresh harmonies, in fact.
10-31-03 10:33 PM
beer remember this from last year?

- - - - - - -

"Are the Stones the greatest rock band of all time? We threw out the question to members of the music community and got a wide variety of answers.

"The greatest rock band ever is called the Beatles. They are in a completely different and superior league in my honest opinion. I would put the Stones somewhere eighth or ninth. I'd have to put Fleetwood Mac ahead of them -- they made better, more creative rock 'n' roll. There's a whole bunch of bands that make better, more creative, more varied rock 'n' roll. The Stones do what the Stones do."

-- Art Garfunkel, legendary Simon & Garfunkel vocalist/singer-songwriter

http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,211%7E23540%7E951309,00.html

10-31-03 10:46 PM
littleredrooster THAT's IT !!!

I'm selling my Tom & Jerry tickets !!!
STONES Eighth or Ninth ????
WTF!

I heard that Garfunkel's testicles FINALLY descended and he can't hit the high notes on BOTW !!!

Fleetwood Mac SUCKS!!

I'm homeward bound, Ronnie !
10-31-03 10:50 PM
Martha At least you can still SELL your tickets Roostah.....I have to KILL myself!

Shameful, no wonder they didn't get along. Zip dat lip Ronnie!
10-31-03 10:52 PM
Martha Oh, he did hit the high notes on BOTW.
10-31-03 10:53 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Love to see Shaq and Kobe destroy their own team fighting each other like piss rats. Jackson can't Zen those two Hollywood bigmouths.

moonie! your 'shrooms comments had me in stiches, but dissin' the Lakers - the classiest act in profeesional sports (current allegations against star forward notwithstanding)? now you are hitting where it hurts. What odds will you give me that the Lakers win the whole thing this year..? I'll take it!

Lebron is the real deal - more points in his debut than Kobe, I think it was the most ever...

I need to start 3 of 4...

Fred Taylor (BAL)
Dominick Davis (car)
Correll Buckhalter (ATL)
Marcell Shipp (cin)

any ideas..?
10-31-03 10:55 PM
Fiji Joe Here's an oldie but a goody...

"Shut up Jagger...you're not the boss of me"
10-31-03 11:06 PM
Martha Fiji I'm LMAO!
10-31-03 11:15 PM
littleredrooster Garfunkel In The Middle !

Shame on this Queens College of CUNY Alumnus !!!

He trash without the 'runt'

Don't forget the Kodachrome, Ronnie !!!!
10-31-03 11:22 PM
gypsy I'm sorry I dared to compare our josh and joey to simon and garfunkel. I'm disgusted.
11-01-03 02:30 AM
beer
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Here's an oldie but a goody...

"Shut up Jagger...you're not the boss of me"

haha! fuckin classic!!!

garfunkle should be drawn and quartered. or at least stoned to death in the village square.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17