ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sportpaleis Ahoy, Rotterdam - October 1973
Thanks Irina! and Sergey!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SDH Phone Home Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11-04-03 11:23 AM
glencar Last night I tried to post on this thread & I was given a message that my IP was banned from this site. Yet I could post elsewhere.
11-04-03 11:23 AM
glencar Tele, he's on Stonesdoug's board prominently. It's hard to miss someone when they've just moved down the block.
11-04-03 11:25 AM
Joey " If we don't hear from him in 48hrs I am hopping in my car and driving down there to track him down no matter how many bars and strip joints I have to go to.

All expensed to the board, of course "

You are much loved by the Joey !

11-04-03 11:30 AM
glencar Stonesdoug...
11-04-03 11:30 AM
glencar Of course, he won't acknowledge us over there. Pathetic.
11-04-03 11:50 AM
Joey

SDH is STILL Extremely upset with Cardinal Fang .

I guess Hammer doesn't appreciate the way Cardy nicknames him " Otis " .

" You mean , the Grape hath WON Otis ?!?!?!?! Say it isn't so Ronnie ? "

Jacky !

11-04-03 11:58 AM
glencar Well, it's time to get over it. Be a man, Steelie.
11-04-03 12:14 PM
Joey " Well, it's time to get over it. Be a man, Steelie. "

He may indeed be scarred for life .

Skee !
11-04-03 12:19 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
Joey wrote:

SDH is STILL Extremely upset with Cardinal Fang .

I guess Hammer doesn't appreciate the way Cardy nicknames him " Otis " .

" You mean , the Grape hath WON Otis ?!?!?!?! Say it isn't so Ronnie ? "

I asked you to quit bringing me up in this matter.

Marc & I both said "sorry" as well as a few people asked him to return. SDH has made the choice not to be here. As Glencar already said, "let it go". I already said last week that this daily miss you jizzfest has gotten old. It hasn't brought "SDH" back and I already told you, IMO "why" you going on and on won't bring him back. It's also getting really boring to see every single day that THIS tired ass thread is actually bumping out some other thread over to page 2. Nasty Habits said it pefectly too about how lame this thread is and now you've made me participate in it to tell you to quit bringing me up on this matter.

Surely you have other material you've stolen over the years that you can cut and paste to talk about in some OTHER "BRAND NEW" (not this one) thread ?

Later.

11-04-03 12:21 PM
glencar Fang, while I agree with most of what you posted above, I think at this point the thread is all about Joey & Joshy. It's for the fun of it.
11-04-03 12:33 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
glencar wrote:
Tele, he's on Stonesdoug's board prominently. It's hard to miss someone when they've just moved down the block.

Ahoy me mateys! Thar he blows!!!
11-04-03 12:37 PM
glencar There are many other blowhards over there.
11-04-03 12:52 PM
Factory Girl This thread has nothing to do with sdh, or sdh's absence.

The dynamic here is all about getting or not getting attention from the group.
11-04-03 12:56 PM
glencar Yeah, that's the third time. Think they got the message yet?
11-04-03 01:02 PM
Factory Girl No, I don't think introspection is their strongest characteristic.
11-04-03 01:17 PM
sirmoonie Maybe they've been Shanghai'ed! Or maybe they've been sandbagged!
11-04-03 01:23 PM
Factory Girl Maybe they've been carpetbagged.
11-04-03 01:25 PM
sirmoonie Keel hauled? Like a pair of common trollops?

Stranger things have happened.
11-04-03 01:27 PM
glencar They're planning this Saturday's seder.
11-04-03 01:32 PM
Factory Girl They've been baptimzed and lobotomized. They've joined the Moonie cult (no relation to sirmoonie).
11-04-03 01:34 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
This thread has nothing to do with sdh, or sdh's absence.

The dynamic here is all about getting or not getting attention from the group.

OK, I "get it" now. Thank's !! All of this time I was just taking it at face value. Now I feel.........feel so........used. *sigh* ( " *sigh* " on loan from Mistress Keith) Will you hold me for a minute while I get over all of this ?
.....................There. OK, I'm better now. Thank's

Did you really dress up as Nolte for Halloween ?

Later, Cardinal Fang

P.S. Thank's to Blue too. It was really both of you.

This next one is for Josh.........
[Edited by Cardinal Fang]
11-04-03 01:34 PM
glencar The Moonies always approach in stadium parking lots with fake plastic flowers. There's gotta be an easier way to win converts.
11-04-03 01:38 PM
sirmoonie As far as cult go, Jimmy Jones and the Peeps stole the show. Big Who fan, btw. Big Who fan.

Koresh, Sun Yung Moon, Bagwan, Limbaugh? Those guys give credible cults a bad name.
11-04-03 01:45 PM
glencar Limbaugh? LOL
11-04-03 01:46 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
As far as cult go, Jimmy Jones and the Peeps stole the show. Big Who fan, btw. Big Who fan.

Koresh, Sun Yung Moon, Bagwan, Limbaugh? Those guys give credible cults a bad name.

In high school, for about 2-3 months I dated this girl who got sucked into that Bagwan Rajneesh bullshit. For my birthday she gave one of his books (instead of something cool like an album or something) I knew right then and there that I HAD to bail.

Speaking of which...........

I Gotta Bail.

Later, JW

P.S. You and I are still on for the 18th/19th correct ? "IF" I get TOO fucked up can I crash on your floor ? TIA
11-04-03 01:59 PM
glencar That Congressman who got killed by Jim Jones (Leo Ryan, I think)? His daughter joined that Baghwan guy. The last person, I'd think...
11-04-03 02:01 PM
Factory Girl I propose a new rule:

If any board member (boardie) needs some major attention, just post a pic of yourself in FULL NOLTE!!!

We'll just groove on you for a while...rotfl
11-04-03 02:02 PM
jb
11-04-03 02:05 PM
glencar Go easy on Joshy today. He was attacked (without merit) on the "other" board this am.
11-04-03 02:07 PM
Factory Girl joshy needs our cyberlove today.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17