ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sportpaleis Ahoy, Rotterdam - October 1973
Thanks Irina! and Sergey!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SDH Phone Home Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10-27-03 02:18 PM
jb SDH, we need you here more than ever. The board is extremely slow without dedicated fans like you. Joey (who is conspicuously absent today)and I cannot do it alone. Please come back and bring life back into the board.
All those supporting SDH please sign this post and lend your support to one of the greatest Stones fans ever-SDH!!!!
[Edited by jb]
10-27-03 02:30 PM
Boomy I saw his name over at the Shidoobee liste of names.

What is up?
10-27-03 02:52 PM
Fiji Joe What happened to SDH? (besides the smiley affair)...I liked that cat
10-27-03 02:55 PM
jb He posted on Shidoobee that he was tired of having to defend himself and is posting on rs.com...I fear we have lost him for good this time...Joey was right as usual....
10-27-03 03:03 PM
glencar There was a little squabble. He's taking some time off. I PMed him & told him to come back. He's a nice guy & shouldn't take it all so seriously.
10-27-03 03:05 PM
moy what happened?
10-27-03 03:06 PM
jb What, specifically, offended him so much?
10-27-03 03:08 PM
moy who did it?
10-27-03 03:11 PM
glencar He interrupted the trivia contest & someone told him off. It's on that "Ethyl" thread. Let's hope he returns.
10-27-03 03:12 PM
Factory Girl rs.com is Rhino Survival Online. SDH is not posting there.

10-27-03 03:30 PM
LadyJane I, for one, miss Steelie and want him to come back!

Steelie...if you are out there...I really don't know what happened, or who said what to you, but PLEASE don't let the remarks of one of the many pompous asses around here intimidate you into staying away.

LadyJ.
10-27-03 03:32 PM
glencar It's evident that many of us miss him. Phone home, Steelie!
10-27-03 03:35 PM
jb Lady jane, the Bills truly suck...lol...I wanted them to win believe it or not, to protect the legacy of the undefeated 1972 Miami Dolphins...
10-27-03 03:39 PM
LadyJane No jb..the Bills don't suck......THEY FUCKING SUCK!!

Now be nice...I just congratulated you on the Marlins win!!

LadyJ.

PS..Let's not get off track....Steelie come home!!
[Edited by LadyJane]
10-27-03 04:03 PM
tumbling_dice SDH....I like reading your posts. Don't let anyone keep u from posting on Rocks Off, that would be showing them u are giving in to them!
10-27-03 04:04 PM
Nellcote LJ, What happened to Tom Donahoe's "Master Plan" of signing former NE Patriots? How are those signings of Baby Drew & Lawyer Milloy working out for the Bills fans? I would think Donahoe has a lot of explaining to do....Understand, I'm only mentioning this because you noted disgust for the team....There's always the happy thought of the blowout of the Pats on opening day to hang on to...See you 12/27/03...
10-27-03 04:06 PM
glencar Nellcote, I thought we lost you after that devastating Bosox loss. Glad to see you're still alive.
10-27-03 04:10 PM
Honky Tonk Man Come back Tony!

I for one, know how kind you can be. Your also a great poster and a real asset to this board. I have found reading your posts both funny and insightful for a few years now. Leaving over something so trivial isn't worth it.

Alex
10-27-03 04:10 PM
L&A Yes, regulars leaving the board is always sad. What about Exile from Australia, Woodywoodpecker, F505 (didn't saw you in Brussels for theTarl�-exhibition...), etc
10-27-03 04:12 PM
glencar Folks, he hasn't left for good. He's just taking a break. I took a break myself over the summer. It's just nice that he sees how much people like him.
10-27-03 04:13 PM
Moonisup yes, and where is StonedinAUssie?????

he's a cool guy! haven't seen him here in a while!
glencar There was Stonedinaustralia too. He was very articulate.
glencar Great minds think alike, my Dutch friend!
10-27-03 04:18 PM
Nellcote Glencar, The Marlins win did much to erase the Bosox loss.
It is still the most memorable debacle for any Bosox fan, however, it is getting easier. Couple that with the Pats great streak of wins, specifically beating the 'Phins for the first time in Miami, in the month of October EVER, has put the zip back in my step.

BTW, I read on a post sometime last week SIA was on holiday, if my post Bosox haze has cleared...

[Edited by Nellcote]
10-27-03 04:19 PM
Moonisup
quote:
glencar wrote:
There was Stonedinaustralia too. He was very articulate.

must be!!
same time we posted it!!!

Rik
10-27-03 04:25 PM
glencar Nellcote, I'm not all that upset with the Yankees loss. They dashed the Boston idiots' dreams yet again. Nicely done! They've won 26 World Series since 1903. That's a bit more than the horrid Bosox. As for football, it's boring.
10-27-03 04:33 PM
Nellcote Glencar, nice try defending the American League's honor of keeping the World Series trophy from going to the National League. Home field advantage and all! At least the Bosox trampled the Marlins when we faced them, Yanks shot blanks!
10-27-03 04:35 PM
LadyJane Nelly...I have no explanation for the disgusting play of the Bills. Bledsoe and Milloy seemed to be great additions. We kicked ass in the season opener. I fault Gregg Williams more than Donohoe!! Bills fans are calling for his head!!

LadyJ.

PS. At least the Sabres SEEM to be getting better.
10-27-03 04:38 PM
jb Gregg Williams has nice hair.
10-27-03 04:40 PM
glencar NY Yankees, American League Champions, yet again. Bosox, losers, yet again. BTW You're not aka Exile Mark by any chance?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17