ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sportpaleis Ahoy, Rotterdam - October 1973
Thanks Irina! and Sergey!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SDH Phone Home Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10-30-03 01:57 PM
Joey " To be honest, Joey, I think I have a better shot at her than you or Howard. "

You make Joey like Baby !!!!!!! -- WHY ?!?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Skee !

10-30-03 01:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
See you're a retard SDH. and what are you Sir Moonie...you make yourself sound like a real important person?

You make yourself sound like the kind of person who collects pink futons with urine stains and wears chic banana underwear to visit Snoopy at the mall.

Anyway, I'm leaving again until Josh and Joey apologize to me.
10-30-03 02:01 PM
Joey " Anyway, I'm leaving again until Josh and Joey apologize to me. "

skee !

10-30-03 02:02 PM
gypsy sirmoonie, I refuse to let you leave.
10-30-03 02:07 PM
jb SDH...please..it's time to come home...
[Edited by jb]
10-30-03 02:08 PM
Joey " sirmoonie, I refuse to let you leave. "

Moonie , how was Simon & Garfunkel last Monday evening ?????

They are at the Pepsi Center tonight !

Should I see them ?!?!?!?!

Please ...............I's justs GOTS to knows .

Skee !
10-30-03 02:12 PM
jb They are fantastic!!!
10-30-03 02:13 PM
gypsy Yesterday, I saw Macca and Garfunkel performing together briefly on Entertainment Tonight or some show like that...
10-30-03 02:24 PM
nankerphelge What a surprise, Joey and jb like SIMON and GARFUNKLE!!

Is everyone as shocked as me?

Christ, throw in Mayor Bloomberg and you have a hat trick.

Or is that a yarmulke trick??
10-30-03 02:27 PM
jb Joey and Josh also like Nanker...
10-30-03 02:37 PM
Joey " What a surprise, Joey and jb like SIMON and GARFUNKLE!! "

Nanky ....................................

You are much loved by the Joey .

In fact , I would like to nibble your elbows tonight .

Until then , I would like to Dance for you :

Skee !

10-30-03 02:38 PM
nankerphelge Do I get to touch the monkey!

10-30-03 02:39 PM
jb Oh Joey....my Miami Heat are awful...and rumour has it next year Pat Riley will join forces with Kobe Bryant with the L.A. Clippers(presuming he gets off for sodomizing that honey).
10-30-03 02:45 PM
Joey " Do I get to touch the monkey! "

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!!!!

Ninea !

Josh ......................I really do believe that Pat Riley should be the next Black Leader ( a la Martin Luther King ) .

That is right my Mizner Amphitheatre Attending Brother ........no White man has led more African American men to the promised land than Pat Riley .

Joey Rock !
10-30-03 04:13 PM
Gazza Back to the initial subject - IMO, this whole Steelie thing has got a bit out of hand. It's not like the guy's done something despicable. I've seen a lot worse on this place. Theres no need for anyone to feel uncomfortable posting here. Get your arse back,Tony
10-30-03 04:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You make yourself sound like the kind of person who collects pink futons with urine stains and wears chic banana underwear to visit Snoopy at the mall.

LOL. How did you know? Damn, isn't anything private anymore?
10-30-03 04:34 PM
jb Is Tony Italian?
10-30-03 04:38 PM
Joey " Is Tony Italian? "

No , he is German - Irish !

10-30-03 04:41 PM
Joey

Josh .....................................

Wanna go ?!?!?!?! They just added some Primo seats EXACTLY like they did before the Stones gig February 1st !

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~78~1733686,00.html

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Simonize Me Ronnie "

Jack the Y !
10-30-03 06:09 PM
sirmoonie I didn't go to Simon and Garfunkel, Joey. Nobody had a gun to my head or offered me thousands of dollars, so I decided not to go.
10-30-03 07:31 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
where the fuck is nasty habits???

Shocked. Appalled. Bored. Distressed.

10-30-03 07:42 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

Shocked. Appalled. Bored. Distressed.

why nasty??....what's up??...anything i can do to help???

sounds like a BAD case of the blooooze...i know, i've been there myself in the past

i consider you a good cyber-friend of mine and it distresses me when my friends are distressed
10-30-03 07:54 PM
Nasty Habits Actually, I have been fine, albeit busy with a bunch of non-cyber stuff, which is pretty funny considering the bulk of my biz is cy, at the moment, in the alleg.

I have, however, seen little reason to post a lot on Rocks Off these days because I don't relate to emoticons or posting that stems from emoticons, I have little use for Jew lists, and absolutely no use for JB or Joey and their shenanigans and the level to which they have been taken.

I didn't see you calling for me because I didn't look for this thread until today -- if you think I'm gonna read 10 pages of people pretending to care whether or not the Steel Driving Hammer comes back, you're WRONG. I know that there are those out there who DO enjoy these meltdown threads, and it's telling that *Dande is in the thick of this particular thread because it's such the experiment in social malfeasance.

More power to everyone, I am certainly NOT going to bitch and moan on the board about the board not being the way I want it to be, but neither am I going to post in amongst a bunch of crap that I don't find funny or interesting. That doesn't make me angry at people who do, and I drop in here and there to see what's going on, but more often than not I find no need or desire to post.

A couple weeks ago Sir Moon asked me to post some more too, and I have been trying, but Nasty Habits posts come in direct correlation to interesting discussions about music, and the entire issue of a boycott of the Rolling Stones by independent music sellers withstanding, there has been little interesting musical discussion on Rocks Off lately, and what interesting posts there are get hijacked by nonsense.

I did like your thread about Pie songs -- that was a thread that couldn't get any stupider than it started so it only made it to 15 posts or so, but several of them were mine.

Halloween Season is always a time when I spend more time outside the computer world than in it.

And that's the scoop from

Necro Hobbits

10-30-03 08:04 PM
stonedinaustralia thanx nasty - at least i know you're out there

i agree to quite a degree with a lot of your comments - those emoticon thingys are doing my head in and we really do need some worthwhile topics or some interesting stones news to comment on

anyway - good to hear from you
10-30-03 08:28 PM
littleredrooster A year ago OCT 31st, I was seeing the Stones at Staple Center in LA!
And one year later, I'm NOT!!!

That is something to be sad about!!!!!

Has anyone seen S&G ???
Do they have an opening act???

Post some pictures, Steelie !!!!!!
10-30-03 09:28 PM
mickchickxxx Testing....
10-30-03 09:30 PM
Boomy I know who you be!!!
10-30-03 09:42 PM
mickchickxxx He He..... I always felt like a stranger posting as "tumbling" when everyone knows me as the MickchickXXX! Back down to 3 posts!
10-30-03 09:45 PM
mickchickxxx I FEEL LIKE ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry just having a moment of FREEDOM!
10-31-03 09:32 AM
Joey " Nobody had a gun to my head or offered me thousands of dollars, so I decided not to go. "

You make Joey very sad .

[ Edited by ]

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17