ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sportpaleis Ahoy, Rotterdam - October 1973
Thanks Irina! and Sergey!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SDH Phone Home Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11-01-03 09:04 AM
Fiji Joe "garfunkle should be drawn and quartered. or at least stoned to death in the village square."

You mean he hasn't been already?
11-01-03 11:19 AM
Sir Stonesalot See.

Creepy I tell you.

A short bald nerd, and a tall goofy chiahead geek, singing wimpy assed, no electric guitar, soft rock feminist crap.

I can find no redeeming qualities in it.

And even worse...they aren't cool.

Bono is cooler than S&G.
11-01-03 12:00 PM
LadyJane I think we have finally found something we ALL can agree upon...S&G..are pathetic!!

I think I'd see Yoko in concert before them!!

LadyJ.
11-01-03 12:23 PM
Boomy This thread is actually just like a Garfunkel solo tune.

Crappy, no melody, no rock n' roll....

Lame.
11-01-03 01:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
A short bald nerd, and a tall goofy chiahead geek, singing wimpy assed, no electric guitar, soft rock feminist crap.

A sensitive, suburban type who enjoys gardening.

Speaking of sensitive, did I ever tell you about that time in Cleveland when Steelie went up to some homeless guys and said "My name is Rose of Sharon, would you like to tongue my aureolas?" I think the drinking was getting to Steelie. He was starting to crack under the pressure.
11-01-03 01:40 PM
gypsy I want to add a pic of Tom Sizemore to my posts...so he can bitchslap your pic of Heidi.
11-01-03 02:01 PM
sirmoonie Actually, I think I outdid myself with that one.

I woke up with a vicious hangover this morning, and was thinking about "Otis, the Grapes have won?" and that kinda of flowed to similarly entitled book and . . . . well, I'll let yins piece together the logic path of an alcohol deranged mind.
11-01-03 03:24 PM
Factory Girl Ok, here I am. I just don't buy Heidi Fleiss's victim bit. Her pic is in the Webster dic defintion for skanky ho' willing participant.

I heard that sdh ran off to join Simon & garfunkle. It must be true.

I think S&G are so-so. I am a sucker for nice harmonies.

"Sucker me up, Art"
11-01-03 03:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Ok, here I am. I just don't buy Heidi Fleiss's victim bit. Her pic is in the Webster dic defintion for skanky ho' willing participant.<

No kiddin'? I don't think she played innocent at all. She fessed up, and wouldn't name names.

And as far as the skanky 'ho thing goes.....so what? I like my ho's skanky.
11-01-03 03:36 PM
gypsy FG, have you seen Heidi lately? With those awful lip injections? She was ugly before...but now she's even uglier.
11-01-03 03:48 PM
Factory Girl Hey, I'm still here.

SS-you like your p...y clean...just like Mick Jagger.

Gypsy-Heidi is fugly. Its years of skanky living and top hootch coke.

Tom dude is better looking than she is.
11-01-03 09:22 PM
*ginda >I think we have finally found something we ALL can agree upon...S&G..are pathetic!!<

Allow the cheese to stand alone once again - I have always liked Simon and Garfunkel. The Seattle show was sold out or I would have been there tonight instead of speaking up for them here.
11-02-03 12:17 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
The C10 is officially dead.

Nonsense! We are in Paris working on our new album, "Dirty Work", and will tour to promote it in the spring!
11-02-03 01:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot WoooooooooooooooooooooooDoggies!

Them there Paris ho's sure am skanky!

Thanks Heidi!
11-03-03 07:22 AM
Factory Girl part of this thread is missing.
11-03-03 09:29 AM
jb Has SDH returned?
11-03-03 09:32 AM
Joey

God I miss my Baby Steelie !

" Gayfunkel Ronnie ?!?!?!?!?!?! "

Jacky !
11-03-03 04:34 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Where are U?
11-03-03 04:57 PM
Joey

{{{ JACKY !!!! }}}
11-03-03 07:57 PM
sirmoonie What?
11-03-03 08:33 PM
Joey
Huh ?!?!?!?!

Sniff ..................................................................Moonie ...............I smell my Baby Steelie lurking around here ?!?!?!

Am I Stantz ?!?!?!

Please .................I's justs gots to knows .

Jacky !
11-04-03 10:24 AM
sirmoonie Un-American?

What?
11-04-03 10:36 AM
Joey

<--------- God do I miss Steelie !

I hear ya little buddy ! This board is just NOT the same without his consummate posting skills , acute Stonesian knowledge , magnanimous wit , liquid and life-affirming Rock and Roll analysis , pure and unadulterated verisimilitude , comely diatribe and Shaved Sac .

May he live forever onward in our Hearts .

Life here at " Rocks Off " WILL go on without our Baby Steelie ...........................but you see ..............................it just won't be as much fun .

Salute !

The Joey , Established 1999
11-04-03 10:46 AM
sirmoonie We've been hit!!!
11-04-03 10:47 AM
jb Turn on the heartlight, let it shine in a young boy's heart...please phone home SDH)
11-04-03 10:48 AM
sirmoonie Puncey? Is it really you?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3239425.stm
11-04-03 11:08 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Turn on the heartlight, let it shine in a young boy's heart...please phone home SDH)

jb glad to see you are ok. When I heard there was shooting involving a lawyer I assumed, well, just glad you are ok

Did you see the video of that?
11-04-03 11:19 AM
Joey

God I miss Steelie !

Skee !
11-04-03 11:22 AM
glencar I do too, Joey, but it's time to let go. Bye, steelie.
11-04-03 11:22 AM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

God I miss Steelie !

If we don't hear from him in 48hrs I am hopping in my car and driving down there to track him down no matter how many bars and strip joints I have to go to.

All expensed to the board, of course
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17