ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA-6th October 2005
© Marisa Roman, Daily Progress and Richmond Times Dispatch with thanks to moy and Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Van Halen tour is ... on! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th September 2007 05:53 PM
doo doo doo Dude Nobody knows what ever became of Waldo
11th September 2007 12:48 PM
guitarman53 I made this youtube video myself, on Valeria Bertinelli talking about Wolfie going on the Van Halen tour.
11th September 2007 01:51 PM
LastChild anyone know when the east rutherford, nj tickets go on sale?
12th September 2007 04:20 PM
Joey " anyone know when the east rutherford, nj tickets go on sale? "

12th September 2007 04:26 PM
Some Guy Yesterday morning's Mark & Brian Show (KLOS - Los Angeles) talked with Kelly Cox (KLOS DJ) who was at the Rehearsals. She confirmed that she was one of maybe 40-50 people there and that Van Halen sounds SMOKIN !! Mark & Brian asked her if the sound is any different w/Wolfie on board? Kelly said "NO." She, then went on to say that Wolfie does his background vocals and bringing his own thing to the mix and even though Michael Anthony will be missed, the band sounds incredible.

She said the highlight was watching the Dave & Ed chemistry. There was alot of smiling between the two and they DO sound better than ever!

She said this puppy is gonna blow doors.
12th September 2007 04:56 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Yesterday morning's Mark & Brian Show (KLOS - Los Angeles) talked with Kelly Cox (KLOS DJ) who was at the Rehearsals. She confirmed that she was one of maybe 40-50 people there and that Van Halen sounds SMOKIN !! Mark & Brian asked her if the sound is any different w/Wolfie on board? Kelly said "NO." She, then went on to say that Wolfie does his background vocals and bringing his own thing to the mix and even though Michael Anthony will be missed, the band sounds incredible.

She said the highlight was watching the Dave & Ed chemistry. There was alot of smiling between the two and they DO sound better than ever!

She said this puppy is gonna blow doors.

Just a-smokin' and a-drinkin' on ringside.........
12th September 2007 10:45 PM
Lethargy The very exisance of Van Halen makes me want to cry, and yet laugh, then laugh and cry. This can't be real. It's a joke. Someone's planting imaginary press releases and tour dates in my head. Something so pathetic couldn't actually exist. No...noooo...noooo...
14th September 2007 01:10 PM
doo doo doo Dude Last Night Scott Ian of Anthrax went to see a Van Halen Rehearsal. Here is his blog off of Myspace about the night:

"I went to see Van Halen rehearse last night. They were fucking amazing (ear-boners). Seriously, the hair on my arms was standing up. Dave sang great, Eddie was shredding, Alex is a fucking monster and Wolf was perfect. Great on bass and hit every high note. The set list was 2 1/2 hours of the best shit. I'm The One, Atomic Punk, Romeo Delight, Somebody Get Me A Doctor, Mean Street, Unchained and so many more. Do whatever you gotta do to get tix to see this. FINALLY!!!!! A real full blown arena rock act!!!!! It's like listening to the soundtrack of America since 1978. THE KINGS ARE BACK!!!!!!!"

14th September 2007 07:04 PM
Some Guy He also said this shits gonna blow doors!

Check it tater-

http://jfindley.smugmug.com/gallery/3484303#196173287

[Edited by Some Guy]
17th September 2007 02:30 AM
guitarman53 if they do "Dance The Night Away" it's enough to make one malchick to get up & clamp his hands & dance like one one crazy malchick that even one malchick (Jagger) could ever do, but what about the 16th year old playing Bass? that doesn't sound like the band we like? will it still work? get rid of the fat kid! & bring in the real band! now that would be rocking.
17th September 2007 09:00 AM
Some Guy "Family & Friends" 2007 rehearsal!

[Edited by Some Guy]
17th September 2007 10:28 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
He also said this shits gonna blow

17th September 2007 11:25 AM
Saint Sway Last Night Scott Ian of Anthrax went to see a Van Halen Rehearsal. Here is his blog off of Myspace about the night:

"FINALLY!!!!! A real full blown arena rock act!!!!! It's like listening to the soundtrack of America since 1978. THE KINGS ARE BACK!!!!!!!"

17th September 2007 11:31 AM
gimmekeef So we must rely on a guy from Anthrax for reviews?....Hope its good for those that go....
17th September 2007 11:38 AM
guitarman53 The kings may be back, but we could do without the fat kid, but then again, that's Eddie Van Halen fantasy of having his son in the band, David Lee Roth has always been the frontman, this Sammy guy doesn't have what it takes to be a frontman, from the Youtube footage, leave "Pretty Woman"to the original.
17th September 2007 11:40 AM
Some Guy bigger than Star Wars.

[Edited by Some Guy]
17th September 2007 11:49 AM
Saint Sway looks like the Jack Daniels bottle has also been replaced...

got Wolfie?

OUGOTACNE2?
maybe Wolfie can land a gig on one of those Proactive ads

[Edited by Saint Sway]
17th September 2007 11:50 AM
Some Guy tater salad.
17th September 2007 12:03 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
tater salad.

fruit salad.
17th September 2007 12:08 PM
Some Guy Next week in Charlotte! Sirmoonies pre concert beer bash at Motel 6 is gonna be huge!
17th September 2007 12:28 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Next week in Charlotte! Sirmoonies pre concert beer bash at Motel 6 is gonna be huge!

bigger than Ghostbusters III
17th September 2007 12:42 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Next week in Charlotte! Sirmoonies pre concert beer bash at Motel 6 is gonna be huge!

pony keg?
17th September 2007 01:25 PM
Some Guy This shit is gonna blow doors where there are none.

[Edited by Some Guy]
17th September 2007 02:48 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This shit is gonna blow doors where there are none.

[Edited by Some Guy]

That last one gave me ear boners. Thanks Some Guy!!
[Edited by doo doo doo Dude]
17th September 2007 02:55 PM
Some Guy I hereby propose a doo doo doo Dude appreciation thread!
17th September 2007 03:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This shit is gonna blow doors where there are none.

That's triple enhanced punitive damages type posting right there.
17th September 2007 03:19 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

That's triple enhanced punitive damages type posting right there.

nizzleism.
17th September 2007 03:45 PM
Joey

This tour has the potential , the POTENTIAL of sucking .
17th September 2007 03:46 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

This tour has the potential , the POTENTIAL of sucking .

Joeyism
17th September 2007 03:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Joeyism

Yes , Some Guy !!!! : Joeyism !!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)