ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread(Volume VI) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
7th March 2006 08:20 AM
stonesfan3417 hey could someone post 25x5 on the tracker, that show kicked serious ass
7th March 2006 09:14 AM
warhol SEED REQUEST for MORE HOT ROCKS DVD-2. a few of us are grinding to a halt at 95.9%, so it would be great if someone could help.

thanks,

w
7th March 2006 10:11 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
pdog wrote:
I don't know who that is, but I'm sure it's good...

Dick Latvala (whom I presume you're referring), was the Grateful Dead's tape archivist. I'm sure you've hear of the infamous "Dick's Picks"..? I think he died in 1994. Mac_daddy can probably confirm.

Handler of the goodies, so-to-speak...
7th March 2006 01:38 PM
pdog
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

gonzalo76 wrote:
THE ROLLING STONES
February 21, 2006
River Plate Stadium
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
(AUDIO ONLY)

Man, how much and how often can I say thank you. The first soundboard of the tour, and it's GREAT!!!
I'm waiting to get an audio copy of Rio that came off of XM. I am supposed to edit the tracks, it's split into three files. Hasn't arrived yet. I'm not sure if we will be allowed to torrent the audio of that here... If yes, I will do my first torrent, hopefully I can figure it out... I am able to DL, so hopefully an UL won't be hard...
Thank you so much gonzalo76. You ROCK!!!
7th March 2006 03:04 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
pdog wrote:
Man, how much and how often can I say thank you. The first soundboard of the tour, and it's GREAT!!!
I'm waiting to get an audio copy of Rio that came off of XM. I am supposed to edit the tracks, it's split into three files. Hasn't arrived yet. I'm not sure if we will be allowed to torrent the audio of that here... If yes, I will do my first torrent, hopefully I can figure it out... I am able to DL, so hopefully an UL won't be hard...
Thank you so much gonzalo76. You ROCK!!!

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I'm glad you liked it !!!
About Rio, I don't know but the pehdefigo's audio torrent is still active on the RO tracker, so I think you'll not have any problems on sharing your Rio version. Because I'm just guessing, you should contact Gazza first.
I still have to edit the pehdefigo's audio torrent but I really don't know if I'll be able to fix it or not. I was just too busy editing and making the Buenos Aires torrent.
I'll keep you informed.

Gr.
Gonzalo
stones4ever !
7th March 2006 03:10 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Dick Latvala (whom I presume you're referring), was the Grateful Dead's tape archivist. I'm sure you've hear of the infamous "Dick's Picks"..? I think he died in 1994. Mac_daddy can probably confirm.

He died, but in 1999.

Dick Latvala
7-26-43 to 8-6-99

Dick Latvala, the Grateful Dead's archivist, has died at his home of a heart attack. He was 56.

The Berkeley native was an avid collector of the band's tapes during the 1960s and 1970s. By the early 1980s, he was known as an amateur expert and was eventually hired by the band as its archivist. Since Jerry Garcia's death in 1995, the surviving band members have released 14 compact discs containing music from the archives called "`Dick's Picks.''

Latvala, who died Friday, is survived by his mother, Sylvia Latvala of Klamath Falls, Ore; wife, Carol; son Richard of San Francisco; and two sisters, Kathy Rogers of Klamath Falls, Ore. and Pat Church of Montara, Calif.

P.S.: Are we really talking about Dick Latvala here ??? LOL
7th March 2006 03:59 PM
pdog
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I'm glad you liked it !!!
About Rio, I don't know but the pehdefigo's audio torrent is still active on the RO tracker, so I think you'll not have any problems on sharing your Rio version. Because I'm just guessing, you should contact Gazza first.
I still have to edit the pehdefigo's audio torrent but I really don't know if I'll be able to fix it or not. I was just too busy editing and making the Buenos Aires torrent.
I'll keep you informed.

Gr.
Gonzalo
stones4ever !

That source is from the internet feed and just sounds rough to me... The XM version is supposed to be really good, but I won't know until I actually hear it.
[Edited by pdog]
7th March 2006 04:18 PM
gimmekeef Pdog...I heard the XM started without JJF..scew up at beginning.I'm surprised they havent replayed it.XM usually has repeats...
7th March 2006 04:19 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

Lazy...thanks..always wondered who that Dick was....lol
7th March 2006 04:24 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Pdog...I heard the XM started without JJF..scew up at beginning.I'm surprised they havent replayed it.XM usually has repeats...

I was told the version I'm getting has satellite dropouts, not alot, BUT!!!
7th March 2006 04:44 PM
T&A Can anyone advise as to which of the Largo '81's stands out as best, soundwise? Anyone of them compare well with some of the other better '81 boards?
7th March 2006 05:19 PM
campino001 Hallo
Have anyone the Broadcast from the second Buenos Aires Show ?

Sebastian
7th March 2006 07:19 PM
pdog
quote:
campino001 wrote:
Hallo
Have anyone the Broadcast from the second Buenos Aires Show ?

Sebastian

I'm 99.9% sure the didn't broadcast the second show. They did some partial re-broadcast of the first show...
7th March 2006 09:27 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm 99.9% sure the didn't broadcast the second show. They did some partial re-broadcast of the first show...

Yep, pdog is right, they didn't broadcast (TV or radio) the second show. So, I would say pdog is 100% right.
7th March 2006 09:31 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
pdog wrote:
That source is from the internet feed and just sounds rough to me... The XM version is supposed to be really good, but I won't know until I actually hear it.

I'm sorry but I don't know what XM is.
Anyway, we'll be very happy if you have a better version of Rio than pehdefigo's Rio torrent!
8th March 2006 12:17 AM
pdog
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

I'm sorry but I don't know what XM is.
Anyway, we'll be very happy if you have a better version of Rio than pehdefigo's Rio torrent!

XM is a sattelite radio carrier. There's XM, Sirius and maybe a few others. I was also told that Direct TV carried The Rio shows audio on one of it's digital music channels.
8th March 2006 12:59 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
pdog wrote:
XM is a sattelite radio carrier. There's XM, Sirius and maybe a few others. I was also told that Direct TV carried The Rio shows audio on one of it's digital music channels.

Ok, now I got it.
Thank you!
8th March 2006 09:31 AM
gimmekeef Directv satellite has the XM channels as their music service....
8th March 2006 11:14 AM
claudiomoraleida Does anybody have MONTREAL 89 2dvds pro-shot ???? Please upload it if you have !!!!! Thanks for all the cd and dvds ! I'm very grateful !

Claudio
8th March 2006 03:06 PM
Wayneowl Anybody know if any of the U.K. dates from 1982 exist in any form? I'm paricularly interested in Roundhay Park, Leeds.

Cheers
Wayne
8th March 2006 03:53 PM
Gazza
quote:
Wayneowl wrote:
Anybody know if any of the U.K. dates from 1982 exist in any form? I'm paricularly interested in Roundhay Park, Leeds.

Cheers
Wayne

they all do, apart from the Aberdeen and 100 club gigs
8th March 2006 03:55 PM
Gazza another request for help with Pontiac 30.11.81. Quite a few of us stuck on or around 98.0% and no seeder. Can anyone open a window for a few minutes? Thanks
8th March 2006 05:09 PM
warhol just to let future downloaders know that i had no problem burning "More Hot Rocks 2" with Toast & it verified and plays fine.

w

quote:
crb69 wrote:
As for More Hot Rocks "2"...same allocation errors as MSG only the main files seem too big to fit on a single disc without even adding the menu...? Could be the only problem.?

8th March 2006 06:18 PM
jtorquetti I need a little help. Could somebody tell me where is the artwork for "MORE HOT ROCKS"??
Thanks
8th March 2006 07:21 PM
StonesRolling-65 MSG Jan. 20th 2006

Big thanks for that one - beautifully !!

But it seems to be in a little problem for some
of us to watch it - as it was meant to be ?

I've rearrange it and also adjust some sound parts
- "micro" gaps/changes might still be there, but
you need very much concentration to find them
- if you'll ever do:-)

Seems to me to be good now !

Question is if I should try to upload it her ?

Love this site, but we got several of
"second times" uploads - and it's
not always easy to click - on the right "line" ;-)

So - do you want it here - as an other "double"
or should I put it up on the "Dime" and let it go
on from there ?

For sure that will be easiest ;-)

All the Best! - as it was meant to be ?
9th March 2006 04:30 AM
MRD8 I'm waiting for a fixed version of the 1-20 MSG DVD to arrive from the filmer, as soon as I get it in(and varify it doesn't have the same problem as the one I seeded I'll put it up on the tracker this way, MSG January 20, 2006 FIXED!
9th March 2006 08:23 AM
nappyrags
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I'm waiting for a fixed version of the 1-20 MSG DVD to arrive from the filmer, as soon as I get it in(and varify it doesn't have the same problem as the one I seeded I'll put it up on the tracker this way, MSG January 20, 2006 FIXED!

thanks for your time and effort in assuring a quality version is available
9th March 2006 12:41 PM
Wayneowl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

they all do, apart from the Aberdeen and 100 club gigs

Thanks mate, Ahem, Does anyone have a SB of the Leeds 82 show?

Much appreciated
Wayne
9th March 2006 03:56 PM
jrl610
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I'm waiting for a fixed version of the 1-20 MSG DVD to arrive from the filmer, as soon as I get it in(and varify it doesn't have the same problem as the one I seeded I'll put it up on the tracker this way, MSG January 20, 2006 FIXED!

Is it the same ?
If so,the problems are also on the DVD from
Boston January 13 & 15 2006,
9th March 2006 04:34 PM
keefjunkie is there a dvd of the la forum show?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)