ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread(Volume VI) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
27th March 2006 06:58 PM
shaleia PDog...are you still having trouble with ABC and seeding?
27th March 2006 07:01 PM
pdog
quote:
shaleia wrote:
PDog...are you still having trouble with ABC and seeding?

No problem with ABC, but seeding and me didn't work out...
27th March 2006 07:07 PM
shaleia but is the problem that after you download a torrent you cant seed as much as you'd like?
27th March 2006 08:00 PM
pdog
quote:
shaleia wrote:
but is the problem that after you download a torrent you cant seed as much as you'd like?

That is true, I misunderstood. I can only seed to 100% after my first Dl, then take the announcer, drop it into ABC and seed again to 100%, after that it wants to overwrite the files...
27th March 2006 08:32 PM
mac_daddy in abc...

right click the torrent while it is running...

select local settings...

select unlimited upload (the default is 100%)

this is also where you can set your upload speed to 70% of your max upspeed, so that you have enough bandwidth to surf the net and stream pr0n

use torrentspy to make the actual *.torrent files - i find the program to be idiot proof...

then uplaod that torrent to the tracker. and then double-click the same file to open it in abc...

now, the part everybody f*cks up when connecting as a seed is that you have to point to the root, not the dir that the flac/shn files are in. so if you flac files are in c:\my documents\music\rs1978gorgeousgirls.flac16 then, when abc asks for the location to save (or to check) files, you would select c:\my documents\music

hth
27th March 2006 08:41 PM
paulmacca Has anyone noticed that Track 10 is missing from CD3 of the "Black Box" Torrent? Does anyone have this track to seed individually? I just went to burn to disc, and noticed that the track isn't included in the torrent.

Many thanks for all of the fine music uploaded by you generous folks!

-all the best!

Dan
27th March 2006 08:47 PM
andrews27 Could someone please seed San Francisco, October 18, 1981, SBD? THANKS. Also - when I DL'd "Cracked Mirror, Dull Blades, & You" (partial of 10-18-81), my DL skipped all the way through. Is this just on Winamp play, or will it skip if I burn it?
[Edited by andrews27]
[Edited by andrews27]
27th March 2006 09:28 PM
gonzalo76 Hi there,

Did anybody download these torrents ?

atlanta+ga+june+12,+1978.torrent
CRACKED+MIRROR+DULL+BLADES+AND+YOU.torrent
madame+la+concierge.torrent
sunday+night.torrent

Any comments about them ?
Who uploaded these torrents?
A description of them is much appreciated.

Gr.
Gonzalo
stones4ever!
27th March 2006 10:21 PM
JayCee
quote:
paulmacca wrote:
Has anyone noticed that Track 10 is missing from CD3 of the "Black Box" Torrent? Does anyone have this track to seed individually? I just went to burn to disc, and noticed that the track isn't included in the torrent.

Many thanks for all of the fine music uploaded by you generous folks!

-all the best!

Dan

This is the description of the song that's missing:

I'm Going Down: Last of the "Metamorphosis" songs. It's the familiar guitar restart album version. Hard to say whether this is a production error or a retake by Keith.

It would be nice to have the complete set. Does anyone know if it is available elsewhere? Do you think it's the actual cut from the album and not there as a result?
27th March 2006 11:17 PM
jtorquetti Please someone help! I need seed to "Soldier Field DVD"....
99,1% .... 4 days!!!!
Help me!!!

Think i'm going mad!!!!
27th March 2006 11:24 PM
pdog
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
Hi there,

Did anybody download these torrents ?

atlanta+ga+june+12,+1978.torrent
CRACKED+MIRROR+DULL+BLADES+AND+YOU.torrent
madame+la+concierge.torrent
sunday+night.torrent

Any comments about them ?
Who uploaded these torrents?
A description of them is much appreciated.

Gr.
Gonzalo
stones4ever!

I saw those last night and thought the same thing... Suspicious since no one annouced them.
27th March 2006 11:27 PM
pdog
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
in abc...

right click the torrent while it is running...

select local settings...

select unlimited upload (the default is 100%)

That part was easy, soon, I will get the seeding part right...
mac daddy you're always a big help, and always a pleasure to see on the boards!
27th March 2006 11:28 PM
JayCee
quote:
pdog wrote:

I saw those last night and thought the same thing... Suspicious since no one annouced them.

Charlotte announced them yesterday.....

"Please announce your upload on this thread:

CRACKED MIRROR DULL BLADES AND YOU
madame la concierge-hippodrome auteuil paris 1982 june 13
sunday night-sunday night at the london palladium
so much younger than today
atlanta ga june 12 1978- some girls tour"
28th March 2006 12:02 AM
Reginald Denny
quote:
pdog wrote:

What makes you think, you know me that well to judge me and that you speak for others. You can't do either! At least not correctly...
You were asked before, to keep this shit out of this thread, yet you do it again... I started a thread last week regarding, did you miss it?
If you check the other threads, you will see the majority of RO'ers enjoy it, and it makes people smile and laugh...
I'm not lonely or sad, my life is filled with joy, to the point of abundance. If it would make you feel better for me to be miserable or unhappy, I will amke it a point to let you know when I suffer any loss and pain.

Shine on you crazy diamond.
[Edited by Reginald Denny]
28th March 2006 01:00 AM
drumage amke
28th March 2006 02:10 AM
gonzalo76 IMO,

I think there are A LOT of messages off topic here that don't have anything to do with The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread.

Could you please leave this thread clean and away from personal messages. If someone doesn't like someone's avatar or gif or whatever, just send him a PM instead of full this thread with personal comments that the majority of them are offensive and ironic.

There are moderators and adm. here, so, if they consider that someone's avatar or gif is offensive, I think they will PM this guy "inviting" him to remove his avatar or gif. Tha's what I think.

PM (a.k.a. Private Message), that's it.

Gr.
Gonzalo
stones4ever
28th March 2006 03:30 AM
vox12string Would some kind soul please re-seed Double Door '97, there's 3 of us stuck @ 83.1%, muchly appreciated
28th March 2006 04:31 AM
MRD8 I seeded The Black Box on here a couple of weeks ago...on my disc three the tenth song is I Don't Know The Reason Why...I'm Going Down is track eleven...are you sure you aren't looking at a different version of this set?
28th March 2006 06:17 AM
deuce Can we get a seed for the Double Door '97 DVD please
28th March 2006 07:09 AM
andrews27 Once again - are other people DLing a copy of "Cracked Mirror, Dull Blades" that skips when played through Winamp or other players? Can the seeder correct this torrent?
28th March 2006 07:54 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I seeded The Black Box on here a couple of weeks ago...on my disc three the tenth song is I Don't Know The Reason Why...I'm Going Down is track eleven...are you sure you aren't looking at a different version of this set?

Hi MRD8 !
Once again, thank you so much for this awesome collection !
Track 10 is definitely missing at all.

Check at the D3 list:

rsblackboxd3t01.flac 35.88 MB
rsblackboxd3t02.flac 15.87 MB
rsblackboxd3t03.flac 26.45 MB
rsblackboxd3t04.flac 41.48 MB
rsblackboxd3t05.flac 17.08 MB
rsblackboxd3t06.flac 18.79 MB
rsblackboxd3t07.flac 25.47 MB
rsblackboxd3t08.flac 21.91 MB
rsblackboxd3t09.flac 31.91 MB
rsblackboxd3t11.flac 15.87 MB
rsblackboxd3t12.flac 25.46 MB
rsblackboxd3t13.flac 24.44 MB
rsblackboxd3t14.flac 13.36 MB
rsblackboxd3t15.flac 16.75 MB
rsblackboxd3t16.flac 20.82 MB
rsblackboxd3t17.flac 17.06 MB

Gr.
Gonzalo
[Edited by gonzalo76]
28th March 2006 09:00 AM
JayCee
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

Hi MRD8 !
Once again, thank you so much for this awesome collection !
Track 10 is definitely missing at all.

Gr.
Gonzalo

[Edited by gonzalo76]

As I had mentioned mine is missing track 10 too. On the set I downloaded track 11 is "You Gotta Move" and track 10 is not there.
28th March 2006 09:21 AM
paulmacca
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I seeded The Black Box on here a couple of weeks ago...on my disc three the tenth song is I Don't Know The Reason Why...I'm Going Down is track eleven...are you sure you aren't looking at a different version of this set?

MRD8 - perhaps we can request a seed of the entire disc 4 again (including whatever's missing), just so we don't have any confusion?

I would be most grateful. Many many thanks for all of the great stuff you're given to the community!

-all the best!

Dan
28th March 2006 09:21 AM
De Meeuw and when comes track 10 ????
28th March 2006 11:23 AM
joguema
quote:
andrews27 wrote:
Once again - are other people DLing a copy of "Cracked Mirror, Dull Blades" that skips when played through Winamp or other players? Can the seeder correct this torrent?

CRACKED MIRROR... definitely has a lot of skips.

I have not yet checked the others
28th March 2006 01:46 PM
axl79 After listen to "atlanta ga june 12 1978" post:

Claims to be Fox Theater, Atalanta, georgia- 12 june, 1978
(Most likely)
(5+) Good /fair audience recording - distant
speed problems on some tracks.

1. Let It Rock (2:23)
2. All down The Line (4:16)
3. Honky Tonk Women (3:24)
4. Starfucker (4:24)
5. Lies (4:09)
6. Miss You (6:24)
7. When The Whip Comes Down (4:31)
8. Beast Of Burden (6:32)
9. Just My Imagination (6:40)
10. Respectable (3:23)
11. Fair Away Eyes (5:14)
12. Love in Vain (5:17)
13. Shattered (3:57)
14. Tumbling Dice (incomplete) (1:35)
28th March 2006 03:35 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
paulmacca wrote:
MRD8 - perhaps we can request a seed of the entire disc 4 again (including whatever's missing), just so we don't have any confusion?
I would be most grateful. Many many thanks for all of the great stuff you're given to the community!
-all the best!
Dan

Why the entire disc 4 ?
Only track 10 of disc 3 is missing.
That's all we need.
28th March 2006 03:41 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
joguema wrote:

CRACKED MIRROR... definitely has a lot of skips.

I have not yet checked the others

Yeah, that's what I thought.
All those new torrents were really strange to me.
I wonder who the f* did this.
Can't we know with the IP or something like that who is this guy, because I'm sure it was only one guy who did this.

Gr.
Gonzalo
28th March 2006 03:46 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
axl79 wrote:
After listen to "atlanta ga june 12 1978" post:

Claims to be Fox Theater, Atalanta, georgia- 12 june, 1978
(Most likely)
(5+) Good /fair audience recording - distant
speed problems on some tracks.

Thank you Axl, that's what I thought.
Those torrents are not what they seem. (a.k.a. crap)
28th March 2006 06:05 PM
albert Can someone please help: I'm downloading Mick Jagger Webster Hall DVD but it has stopped at 99,3 %.
Could someone be so kind to upload this one for a little while..........or longer?

any help much appreciated!

gr,
Albert
Holland
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)