ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread(Volume VI) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
23rd March 2006 12:40 PM
Vinyl kills I just downloaded the SOME GIRLS AT THE DOME DVD at it came up as a BURN AT ONCE icon on my desktop. Can somebody help me convert it into a file folder so I can burn it to dvdr?

Thank you!
23rd March 2006 12:53 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
that checkerboard lounge dvd was already uploaded (by mrd8)...

has anybody listened to the forum06 recording seeded last night on dime..? i waws wondering how the sound quality is..?

If that was to me... I wanted the AUDIO, like I said:
Muddy Waters & The Rolling Stones
SWEET HOME CHICAGO 2CD - 11-22-81 SBD & Aud Flac
The Swingin' Pig Records TSP CD 115-2
23rd March 2006 12:59 PM
bauk77 Hi i downloaded the buenos aires dvd, and when i watched it at some parts the audio and video is not synchronized, how comes this??? i use the vlc player

regardes
Marco
23rd March 2006 05:19 PM
Flairville Vinyl Kills, I had this problem when downloading certain torrents. If you uninstall burnatonce the torrent will change into a format that you can burn it with. Once you've done that, reinstall burnatonce but untick the box where it says to use burnatonce for all types of downloads. Hope this makes sense!
23rd March 2006 08:30 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

If that was to me... I wanted the AUDIO, like I said:

i am sorry. it was at you, but i guess i didnt read your post carefully enough...

i couldve helped you with the dvd, but i dont have the audio. sorry for the confusion...
23rd March 2006 08:49 PM
todd40fla
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

has anybody listened to the forum06 recording seeded last night on dime..? i waws wondering how the sound quality is..?

just listened to faraway eyes......

lots of talking right next to the taper....sound quality of the music itself is fine though....i would rate it at least a 7 out of 10. good setlist so i would say go for the download!
23rd March 2006 08:50 PM
Vinyl kills
quote:
Flairville wrote:
Vinyl Kills, I had this problem when downloading certain torrents. If you uninstall burnatonce the torrent will change into a format that you can burn it with. Once you've done that, reinstall burnatonce but untick the box where it says to use burnatonce for all types of downloads. Hope this makes sense!

Thanks Flairville. I tried that and it made something like a rar file that I was unable to burn as well.
23rd March 2006 09:12 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

i am sorry. it was at you, but i guess i didnt read your post carefully enough...

i couldve helped you with the dvd, but i dont have the audio. sorry for the confusion...

Oh no problem mac_daddy.
I talked to "hombre" and he said he tried to upload the audio here but he couldn't. Seeing the RO tracker, I think he managed to do it.
Here's the direct torrent download link:
http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/torrents/SWEET+HOME+CHICAGO+Muddy+Waters+%26+Rolling+Stones.torrent?E6A303C69CC7501A670E73AFA6EF947B9AEAF2EB

Gr.
Gonzalo
[Edited by gonzalo76]
23rd March 2006 09:21 PM
zipmouth PLEASE......I need a seed for the Chicago '97 DVD on the tracker!!!

Only 0.9% awy from finished!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!

.....ain't too proud to beg.....
23rd March 2006 11:06 PM
pdog Does anyone have any info or artwork for KEEP YOUR MOTOR RUNNING : THE LOST ALBUM(SISTER MORPHINE)? Not sure if this is the same source as VGP or not. SM's stuff is really good IMO...

And... I still need help with the VGP of Keep Your Motor Runnin', I'm stuck at 66.6%...
Three 6's, A Beast Of Burden.
[Edited by pdog]
24th March 2006 03:05 AM
pdog White Rabbit, does this mean you won't be seeding anything for us?
24th March 2006 04:23 AM
SheRat
24th March 2006 05:52 AM
andrews27 Please seed "Down and Out in Paris 1976' and "MSG January 18 1998," both on the tracker.

Also, an uploading of "Club Gig, Olympia in Paris, July 3 1995" would be appreciated. Also "Belladonna on a Toussaint Night," and "The Frankfurt Tapes" (or version, "Guten Abend"). THANKS
24th March 2006 09:37 AM
gimmekeef The LA Forum show up on DIME is very good.The sound is IMHO a 8.5 close technically to Houston but not quite.The setlist makes up for that of course.Mix is pretty good vocals very good;Chuck up in places too high..lol.Overall very good with only one major problem which is a drop of the start of WAY...Great addition to collection and who knows a better version may yet surface..BTW whatever happened to the Atlanta show that was taped?...
24th March 2006 10:20 AM
gonzalo76 NEW on the TRACKER
courtesy of "hombre" :

SWEET HOME CHICAGO 11-22-81 SBD & Aud Flac

First off, this is a Muddy Waters show, a few of the Stones, join in about the middle of the set.

When Muddy Waters took the stage at the Checkerboard Lounge in Chicago on November 22, 1981 to play a session with members of the Rolling Stones and fellow bluesmen Buddy Guy, Junior Wells and Lefty Dizz, no one expected it to become one of his last live concert appearances.

Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ron Wood and "fifth Stone" Ian Stewart, staying in Chicago for three concerts on November 23, 24, and 25, were excited to meet their long-time idol, perhaps the greatest bluesman ever and, of course, one of the major influences which led to the formation of the Rolling Stones back in 1962. They even took their band name from one of Waters' songs, "Rolling Stone." The meeting took place in an atmosphere of great anticipation, friendship and respect.

Hear Jagger, during "Hoochie Coochie Man," sing the line "...I was born with good luck" and Waters' humorous response to superstar Mick: "...I see that!" ...irresistable! "Time waits for no one" sang the Rolling Stones, whome he had given a part of his unforgettable way of playing the blues.

Further proof may be given by three Rolling Stones bonus tracks included in this collection:
"I Want to Be Loved" (unreleased studio outtake, IBC Studios, London, March 11, 1963)
"I Can't Be Satisfied" (BBC Radio performance on "Top Gear", July 23, 1964)
"I Just Wanna Make Love to You" (live recording, Madrid/Spain, June 17, 1990).

---------------------

Muddy "Mississippi" Waters & The Rolling Stones

Chicago, Checkerboard 22.11 1981 w/Muddy Waters, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ron Wood, Buddy Guy, Junior Wells, Ian Stewart, Lefty Dizz

01. Sweet Little Angel
02. Flip Flop And Fly
03. Intro.
04. Down The Road I Go
05. Country Boy
06. I'm A King Bee
07. Someday Baby
08. County Jail
09. Baby Please Don’t Go
10. Hoochie Coochie Man
11. Long Distance Call
12. Mannish Boy
13. Champagne And Reefer
14. Next Time You See Me
15. Talking About My Woman
16. I Want To Be Loved [London, IBC Studios 28.1 1963]
17. I Can't Be Satisfied [London, Top Gear 23.7 1964]
18. I Just Want To Make Love To You [Madrid, Vincent Calderon 17.6 1990]

Torrent name:
SWEET HOME CHICAGO Muddy Waters & Rolling Stones

Torrent download link:
http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/torrents/SWEET+HOME+CHICAGO+Muddy+Waters+%26+Rolling+Stones.torrent?E6A303C69CC7501A670E73AFA6EF947B9AEAF2EB

Gr.
Gonzalo

P.S: Thanks "hombre" for seeding this torrent here !!!
Thank you very much, thank you very kindly !!!

[Edited by gonzalo76]
24th March 2006 10:53 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
..BTW whatever happened to the Atlanta show that was taped?...

A couple of weeks ago Drake posted on
IORR that his computer had been damaged
by some clients in his studio and that
would delay his finishing the Atlanta
show.

SV

24th March 2006 11:02 AM
gimmekeef Thanks for the update Sweet...It was a killer show for sure..
24th March 2006 05:10 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The LA Forum show up on DIME is very good.The sound is IMHO a 8.5 close technically to Houston but not quite.The setlist makes up for that of course.Mix is pretty good vocals very good;Chuck up in places too high..lol.Overall very good with only one major problem which is a drop of the start of WAY...Great addition to collection and who knows a better version may yet surface

I am sure a different version will surface eventually. Not sure if its better or not but I am aware of at least 2 others.
24th March 2006 07:42 PM
pdog My most sincere thanks to those who helped me get back the copy I lost of KYMR VGP...
24th March 2006 08:46 PM
PartyDoll MEG Help Please!!

I've tried 3 different times to download Black Box. Stops at 99.3%. People uploading from me fine. Any suggestions?? Thanks
24th March 2006 08:59 PM
deuce Question about the Hampton '81 DVD's...

One is just titled Hampton 81 and it has a Video_TS folder. The other says Hampton 81 Disc 2 and it is an ISO. I'm wondering if these are both part of the same package?
24th March 2006 09:50 PM
MRD8 They are both part of the same show...a guy seeded disc one then disappeared...at that time I could only seed in .ISO so I put up disc two in that format.
25th March 2006 12:17 PM
GotToRollMe New on tracker this afternoon:

Rolling Stones - Copacabana 2-18-06 FLAC
AUDIO UPGRADE
Thanks to gimmekeef for the wav files.

Tracklist:

CD1:

01 - Jumping Jack Flash
02 - It's Only Rock And Roll
03 - You Got Me Rocking
04 - Tumbling Dice
05 - Oh No, Not You Again
06 - Wild Horses
07 - Rain Fall Down
08 - Midnight Rambler
09 - Night Time Is The Right Time
10 - Band Intros
11 - This Place Is Empty

CD 2:

01 - Happy
02 - Miss You
03 - Rough Justice
04 - Get Off Of My Cloud
05 - Honky Tonk Woman
06 - Sympathy For The Devil
07 - Start Me Up
08 - Brown Sugar
09 - You Can't Always Get What You Want
10 - Satisfaction

25th March 2006 01:48 PM
drno12
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
New on tracker this afternoon:

Rolling Stones - Copacabana 2-18-06 FLAC
AUDIO UPGRADE
Thanks to gimmekeef for the wav files.

Thanks a lot for this new version!

I made some new artwork for this and it can be found here:
http://www.bootlegzone.com/downloads/Rolling%20Stones/2006/RiodeJaneiro-180206-drno-back.jpg

http://www.bootlegzone.com/downloads/Rolling%20Stones/2006/RiodeJaneiro-180206-drno-front.jpg
Best
drno12
25th March 2006 05:36 PM
deuce On the Nippon Voodoo DVD, is it just my copy or do others notice the slight audio glitches throughout 'Live with Me'?
25th March 2006 07:20 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
drno12 wrote:

I made some new artwork for this and it can be found here:
http://www.bootlegzone.com/downloads/Rolling%20Stones/2006/RiodeJaneiro-180206-drno-back.jpg

http://www.bootlegzone.com/downloads/Rolling%20Stones/2006/RiodeJaneiro-180206-drno-front.jpg
Best
drno12

Awesome artwork! Thanks, drno.
25th March 2006 08:04 PM
LET ME GO68 Hello
Someone can rip audio from the Ft Lauderdale 2006 dvd?
Thanks in advance
Let me go
25th March 2006 08:35 PM
deuce Just wondering, which DVD version of the Double Door '97 gig is on the tracker?
25th March 2006 09:42 PM
pdog Does anyone have this, and if yes, please torrent it here:
The Rolling Stones - Sweet Black Angel
The Lost Sessions Vol.1
Empress Valley Supreme Disc 332

Setlist:
1. Loving Cup (Early Long Version)
2. Shake Your Hips
3. Good Time Women (Early Version of Tumbling Dice)
4. Sweet Virginia
5. Stop Breakin' Down (Early Version, No Harp)
6. Shine A Light
7. Sweet Black Angel (Instrumental)
8. Let It Loose (Instrumental)
9. Dancing In The Light (Instrumental)
10. Potted Shrimp (Instrumental)
11. Alladin Story (Instrumental)
12. Leather Jacket (Instrumental)
13. I'm A Country Boy (Instrumental)
14. I'm Goin' Down
15. I Don't Know Why
16. Hamburger To Go
25th March 2006 10:48 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
pdog wrote:
Does anyone have this, and if yes, please torrent it here:
The Rolling Stones - Sweet Black Angel
The Lost Sessions Vol.1
Empress Valley Supreme Disc 332

Yep, I have it. I'll upload here tomorrow I guess.
So, what happened to your Copacabana torrent ???
Did you receive my PM about how to make a torrent ?

P.S: What are you doing with jimbean's avatar here ???

Gr.
Gonzalo
stones4ever!
[Edited by gonzalo76]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)