ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread(Volume VI) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
14th March 2006 08:03 AM
Madafaka
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Towards the end of Rain Fall Down the disc suddenly jumps to the end of This Place Is Empty.

Lucky you! In my dvd, when RFD finishes, back to start JJF!
14th March 2006 08:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Audio from Mexico City and Monterrey available will try to torrent this Saturday. The video clips from Mexico City will be in You Tube soon
14th March 2006 10:08 AM
Madafaka
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Audio from Mexico City and Monterrey available will try to torrent this Saturday. The video clips from Mexico City will be in You Tube soon

YEEEEES! I'll be waiting, thank you!
14th March 2006 11:06 AM
Reptile Would someone be kind enough to seed Nippon Voodoo?
14th March 2006 12:28 PM
joguema
quote:
Reptile wrote:
Would someone be kind enough to seed Nippon Voodoo?

Hi,

I'm seeding, but my upload is very slow - sorry.
14th March 2006 02:49 PM
rasputin56
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
So far I've seeded all of the Bigger Bang tour DVD's here, I know there are problems with both Boston '06 and MSG 1-20 discs...I've ordered new copies from the filmer but I'm not sure I'm going to torrent them again...I don't think there's enough demand here to do that.

Thanks for the info and posts! I'd bet there's plenty of demand seeing both Boston shows combined have been downloaded about 400 times with more currently d/ling. I hope you decide to do it. Thanks again and keep the shows coming!
14th March 2006 03:13 PM
nordie Hi,

Has anyone gotten the Hollywood Bowl Nov.8 (fixed) boot?

I tried playing the flac files in 3 different PCs - every file will play for a few seconds then just die.

I've got all the correct plugins......is this a known issue? Or do I need to do some tweaking?

Appreciate any help!

Regards,

N~
14th March 2006 06:06 PM
MRD8 I got the replacement copies for the two Boston and MSG 1-20 from the filmer today...the MSG won't load at all...I'm playing the Boston 1-15 now...the problem with it was that the menu wouldn't work...if you went to Rocks Off you got something else? Menu seems to work fine on this one so far...if it checks out I'll start seeding it as Boston 1-15-06 FIXED tomorrow morning.
14th March 2006 06:11 PM
mike1061
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I got the replacement copies for the two Boston and MSG 1-20 from the filmer today...the MSG won't load at all...I'm playing the Boston 1-15 now...the problem with it was that the menu wouldn't work...if you went to Rocks Off you got something else? Menu seems to work fine on this one so far...if it checks out I'll start seeding it as Boston 1-15-06 FIXED tomorrow morning.

Perhaps you can seed just the replacement parts. I do not know the rules here, so that may be out of the question. Or in the anounce you could state the parts that need to deleted and downloaded again. That way people can just download the repaired parts, and the new people can get the whole thing.
Thanks Mike
14th March 2006 06:37 PM
deuce I'm having some trouble burning the Rewind/More Hot Rocks Disc 1. I'm using Nero and when I go to burn it says "DVD Video files reallocation failed. The resulting DVD may be unplayable".
14th March 2006 07:52 PM
sox123 Just Ignore It
14th March 2006 08:22 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
sox123 wrote:
Just Ignore It

i was going to say that...

deuce - have you tried to play the dvd..? sometimes, nero complains, but the discs play fine in standalone players anyway...
14th March 2006 08:35 PM
deuce Alright, I burned it once. Wouldn't play on my player. Then I burned it again - works this time. BUT, the menu seems to have a problem. When you go to Track Selection it plays the program and when you go to play program it takes you to the track selection page. but thats not really a big deal. glad it worked.
14th March 2006 08:37 PM
rasputin56
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I got the replacement copies for the two Boston and MSG 1-20 from the filmer today...the MSG won't load at all...I'm playing the Boston 1-15 now...the problem with it was that the menu wouldn't work...if you went to Rocks Off you got something else? Menu seems to work fine on this one so far...if it checks out I'll start seeding it as Boston 1-15-06 FIXED tomorrow morning.

Thanks so much for your efforts! It is very much appreciated!
15th March 2006 01:39 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
deuce wrote:
I'm having some trouble burning the Rewind/More Hot Rocks Disc 1. I'm using Nero and when I go to burn it says "DVD Video files reallocation failed. The resulting DVD may be unplayable".

I'm still downloading it so I don't know about that specific DVD but, I had that kind of problems in the past and I solved them using DVD Shrink in NO compression mode just to realocate the files right. No problem so far.
I personally don't like to burn a DVD when Nero or ImgTool complains about it. Anyway, you can burn the DVD on a DVD-RW and check if everything's ok, then burn it to a DVD-R and that's all.

stones4ever ! really.

P.S: rasputin, your avatar is making me crazy, when is she going to take that dress off ???
[Edited by gonzalo76]
15th March 2006 01:55 AM
pdog
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
P.S: rasputin, your avatar is making me crazy, when is she going to take that dress off ???
[Edited by gonzalo76]

Right!!!
15th March 2006 05:41 AM
deuce
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

I'm still downloading it so I don't know about that specific DVD but, I had that kind of problems in the past and I solved them using DVD Shrink in NO compression mode just to realocate the files right. No problem so far.
I personally don't like to burn a DVD when Nero or ImgTool complains about it. Anyway, you can burn the DVD on a DVD-RW and check if everything's ok, then burn it to a DVD-R and that's all.

I got it to work. I burned it and it plays fine. The only problem is that on the menu when you go to Track Selection it plays the program and when you go to play program you get taken to the track selection screen.But even that isnt a big deal, and I would imagine thats on everyones copy??
15th March 2006 05:58 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning:
Boston 1-15-06 FIXED!!! It plays fine on my machines, the menu works for every song...I hope it works for you!
[Edited by MRD8]
15th March 2006 10:22 AM
batcave
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this morning:
Boston 1-15-06 FIXED!!! It plays fine on my machines, the menu works for every song...I hope it works for you!
[Edited by MRD8]

Thank you, much appreciated
15th March 2006 03:51 PM
deuce Can I get a seeder for the sucking in the 70's DVD please?
15th March 2006 07:48 PM
mike1061
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this morning:
[Edited by MRD8]

Can you tell people (me included) what changed?
Maybe people can download just that part.
Thanks Mike
15th March 2006 07:56 PM
nappyrags sorry if this has already been mentioned but...new on the dime

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=86842

radio city music hall 3-14, includes b-52's opening set
15th March 2006 08:14 PM
StonesRolling-65 Just in case that you not can read the text "log in",
here it is:
------------------------------------------------
Rolling Stones
A Private Concert to Benefit Robin Hood
Radio City Music Hall - New York, NY -March 14, 2006

This “private” concert was a fund raiser for Robin Hood - www.robinhood.org - an organization
that fights poverty. Ticket prices ranged from $7,500 to $250. It cost a minimum of $1,000 to be
in the orchestra. MSG donated RCMH for free, the Stones played for free and even donated a
very large undisclosed amount themselves (the band did not even run any merchandise
concessions - though everybody in attendance found a free t-shirt on their seat). Radio City
Music Hall sold out all 6000+ seats and raised over $11,000,000 for this very worthwhile
charitable organization, every dollar of which will go to fight poverty and not some hack of a
fund raiser. I’m led to believe that this is the difference about Robin Hood ... every cent of
your dollar actually goes to the cause.

Why do I mention all of this, because I am asking all of you who download this show to make
a contribution to Robin Hood - no matter how small - it is all appreciated and very much needed.
I’m guessing at least 500 people will download this recording, maybe more. If you each gave
just $10 to Robin Hood that’s $5,000, if you give more, so much the better for you. I’m attaching
a .jpeg of donation form to this torrent that was included within the evening’s program to help
you with your donation. Please fill it out and mail it in with your donation, or visit their web site
- www.robinhood.org

People I don’t mean to rant on, but just think of all the wonderful free music you download here.
Nobody asks anything of you, everything you get here is free. Think of all the amazing recordings
I give to you for absolutely nothing, asking nothing from you other than your kind compliments.
Almost 7000 of you have downloaded my Cream shows for free. Tens of thousands of others
of you have downloaded all my other recordings (WLIR Pre-FM’s, etc.) and I will continue to
share them all with you here and elsewhere (up and coming the music of New Orleans from
the 1970's, the Meters, Nevilles, Rhapsodizer’s, Radiators, etc...), but this one time I am asking
all of you to do a little good for someone else and to give a little to Robin Hood. I don’t think any
of you will miss the $10, but for those fighting poverty, those who don’t know where their next
meal is coming from or where they will be sleeping tonight, your $10 can make all the difference
to them. So PLEASE give to Robin Hood - www.robinhood.org !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now on to the show ....
This was the first time the Rolling Stones ever played Radio City Music Hall. It was one of those rare
opportunities to see the worlds best rock ‘n roll band in a concert hall built for music and not an arena
or stadium with crappy sound. My seat was a $1000 seat in the last row of the orchestra under the
overhang .... nothing doing there, the sound would have been awful. I upgraded myself out in the
open and into the $2,500 seats and wound up 6 rows FOB & DFC (Front of Board & Directly
Fucking Centered)!!! This recording was made from as sweet a spot as the sweet spot offers.
This was, as Mick notes, the most “well heeled” crowd the Stones have ever played for, “even more
so than Dubai, and you have more wives too.”. It was yuppie central. Mix in alcohol and clappers
were all over the place. Distressed though I may have been of the yutz behind me who not only
clapped the entire show, but he had no rhythm and was off beat, you don’t really hear much of it.
The guy next to me also started clapping during the 2nd ½ of the show. That’s when I started
dancing more wildly, striking his arms to keep him from clapping, he got the message after a few
hard “accidental” bumps. An occasional hoot here and there and clapping between songs, but all
in all, this is amongst the best audience recordings I have heard from this years tour. I know you
are all going to love this recording.

Note as I was leaving and walking by the soundboard I asked the sound man for a copy of his set
list. He said “Here ya go mate!!!” I have attached a scan of it to this torrent for all of you.

Note also that Sheryl Crow was supposed to open the show, but obviously due to her recent illness
she had to cancel. Get well soon Sheryl, we all miss you and want to see you back on stage.
Instead, the always enjoyable party band the B-52's filled in as the opening act. Unfortunately I
missed the first 45 seconds of their set, but I am including all of what I have of their set as a part
of this torrent.

Recorded by TaperAdvocat using Schoeps CCM4's > Reutelhuber Box ("The Best Damn Box I
Ever Made" per Reutelhuber) > Sony PCM-M1 DAT

Played on Panasonic SV 4100 > Lynx One Card XLR Digital Input > Music Only Dedicated
Computer ... Indexed with Sound Forge 4.5 & Burned to Mitsui Gold CD with CD Architect
Software using a Plextor SCSI Plexwriter 12/4/32 Burner.

Mitsui Gold CD Extracted to Internet Capable Computer with EAC > FLAC

Hope you all enjoy this recording as much as I do. Please let me know what you think. And
most importantly, share it freely with your loved ones and friends. And PLEASE donate to
Robin Hood - www.robinhood.org

May those who try to sell or otherwise profit from my recording be cursed with all the bad karma
that you justly deserve. This means you Middle Valley, VGP & all you other scum sucking
bootleggers who profit from my recordings. We will find you and we will put you out of business.
-TA
Opening Act: B-52's:
\\Strobe Light
Private Idaho
Roam
Channel Z
Cosmic Thing
Love Shack
Rock Lobster

Rolling Stones:
~~CD1~~
Jumping Jack Flash
It’s Only Rock and Roll
Shattered
Oh No Not You Again
Tumblin’ Dice
Worried About You (Mick - Keys)
Gimmie Shelter
Midnight Rambler (Mick - Harmonica)
Band Intro’s
This Place Is Empty (Keith)
Happy (Keith)
~~CD 2~~
You Got Me Rocking (B Stage - more of a wide runway extension in front of the stage)
As Tears Go By (B Stage, Keith & Woody both acoustic)
Get Off My Cloud (B Stage)
Sympathy For The Devil
Honky Tonk Woman
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
~~Encores~~
You Can’t Always Get What You Want
Satisfaction
15th March 2006 08:20 PM
rufus Hi There,

Wild Torrent Tracker! Amazing !

Looking for seeders for:

Webster Hall DVD
Some Girls at the Dome

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
15th March 2006 08:31 PM
mac_daddy welcome rufus!

and great to see rcmh up already...

15th March 2006 08:43 PM
zipmouth PLEASE, someone reseed the 1997 Chicago DVD listed on the tracker!!! I only need 3.1 %!!! I was at this show!!! PLEASE!!!!

*****....ain't too proud to beg....*****
16th March 2006 12:45 AM
timdavid Any possability to seed the robin hood show somewhere other than Dime? I have no problem giving to this charity, but I would hate to see dime making money of it. I refuse to use there site. Music should be free and I'm already paying for my internet provider. There's so many other free tracker sites I don't get this dime crap. Cut out the middle man(dime) and post this on a free tracker PLEASE! If I'm talking crazy(happens sometimes) let me know , but if memory serves me right when I went to dime they wanted me to PAY. I Don't think so!
16th March 2006 01:27 AM
pdog
quote:
timdavid wrote:
Any possability to seed the robin hood show somewhere other than Dime? I have no problem giving to this charity, but I would hate to see dime making money of it. I refuse to use there site. Music should be free and I'm already paying for my internet provider. There's so many other free tracker sites I don't get this dime crap. Cut out the middle man(dime) and post this on a free tracker PLEASE! If I'm talking crazy(happens sometimes) let me know , but if memory serves me right when I went to dime they wanted me to PAY. I Don't think so!

I use Dime, I've yet to recieve a bill...
16th March 2006 01:39 AM
tumblingdice01 Dime is free free free
16th March 2006 02:00 AM
gonzalo76 DVD More Hot Rocks 1 - Rewind (AWESOME!!!)

Well, I had the same Nero 'reallocation' error like everybody else but, like I said before, I use DVD Shrink to reallocate the files in NO COMPRESSION mode. Then I use Nero to burn the DVD. This time Nero did not complain about reallocation files error.

This is what DVD Shrink did:

#1 Phase 112 File APIProgress.cpp, Line 275
DVD-Video files reallocation started

#2 Phase 114 File APIProgress.cpp, Line 275
DVD-Video files reallocation completed (no file modified)

Thank you MRD8 so so so much for sharing it !!!
You're generosity is much appreciated. Really.

stones4ever !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)