ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread(Volume VI) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12th March 2006 01:30 PM
LET ME GO68 Hello Folks
Some news for the bigger bang tour date of 2005 and 2006??
Atlanta? Calgary? Portland? Las Vegas? Denver?........
I hope, and i think everybody hope, to find these concerts......the boys as usually rock very hard....and every stonefans love to listen every date!!!!!!
Cheers
LetMeGo68
12th March 2006 02:05 PM
MRD8 Joguema,
The ticket on the artwork says its the early show...I always thought they did Don't Lie To Me in the afternoon and Sweet Black Angel at night...isn't that right?
12th March 2006 02:48 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I have tried to get my higher quality mininova Rio audio FLAC to upoad..however when I ripped it from the better sourced DVD its all one file..not in chapters.Not sure what to do now but if you guys want copies I'll mail em..Will have to buy a few higher capacity cds to fit this file to burn but thats okay cause I want version for the car!..pm me...

Okay was able to split with Nero Wave Editor into 2 large WAV files that will fit on 2 cds.Burned and sound is best audio I have heard yet....I'll mail to those interested cause I dont know how to upload.....pm me folks
12th March 2006 03:04 PM
stonesullevi
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
If everything is OK, I'm uploading at this moment to the tracker the COMPLETE SHOW from Buenos Aires, 21.02.06.
No cuts, Shattered, Band Intros and Start Me Up included.
VG Audience recording IMO.

Please, be patient. This is my first time, I'm a virgin!

File: RS-BA21.02.06-CompleteShow!Madafaka

Rolling Stones
A Bigger Bang Tour

1st Show
21.February.2006
River Plate Stadium
Buenos Aires
ARGENTINA

Hi Madafaka,

PLEASE START SEEDING AGAIN! Have got stuck at 97%, and we're 45 peers out there wanting to hear this treasure!
12th March 2006 03:05 PM
joguema
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Joguema,
The ticket on the artwork says its the early show...I always thought they did Don't Lie To Me in the afternoon and Sweet Black Angel at night...isn't that right?

According to: http://www.nzentgraf.de/books/tcw/works1.htm

720624B 24th June : Fort Worth, Texas, Tarrant County Convention Center (1st show)
(Brown Sugar/Bitch/Rocks Off/Gimme Shelter/Dead Flowers/Sweet
Black Angel/Happy/Tumbling Dice/Love In Vain/Sweet Virginia/
You Can't Always Get What You Want/All Down The Line/Midnight
Rambler/Rip This Joint/Jumping Jack Flash/Street Fighting Man)
Note: Soundboard recording was made by Andy Johns with the Record
Plant Mobile. The whole show was filmed by Rollin’ Binzar.

720624C 24th June : Fort Worth, Texas, Tarrant County Convention Center (2nd show)
(Brown Sugar/Bitch/Rocks Off/Gimme Shelter/Don't Lie To Me/Love In
Vain/Sweet Virginia/You Can't Always Get What You Want/Tumbling
Dice/Happy/All Down The Line/Midnight Rambler/Band introduction/
Bye Bye Johnny/Rip This Joint/Jumping Jack Flash/Street Fighting Man)
Note: Soundboard recording was made by Andy Johns with the Record
Plant Mobile. The whole show was filmed by Rollin’ Binzar.

If NICO is right, it seems to be the 2nd show.

[Edited by joguema]
12th March 2006 03:12 PM
keefjunkie The shows were filmed?
12th March 2006 03:22 PM
joguema
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:
The shows were filmed?

Yes, for the movie "Rocks Off"

12th March 2006 03:34 PM
Madafaka
quote:
stonesullevi wrote:
Hi Madafaka,

PLEASE START SEEDING AGAIN! Have got stuck at 97%, and we're 45 peers out there wanting to hear this treasure!

I'm seeding my friend, but I've installed some stuff in this pc and restarted the system.
Don't panic! You'll hear it, but do it LOUD!

BTW, I need some of you help me to continue seeding this show. I'll let this pc on all night long.

Enjoy!
12th March 2006 04:19 PM
stuft Anybody have any artwork for the Giants Stadium 1994 Limited Digipack Edition (WOW-056) DVD that's on the tracker?
12th March 2006 04:53 PM
warhol thanks for HOT AUGUST NIGHT and MORE HOT ROCKS.

is anyone able to upload the 4REEL version of COCKSUCKER BLUES ? (sounds like the version on the tracker already is not a good one).

rock on !

w
[Edited by warhol]
12th March 2006 05:01 PM
stonesullevi
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

I'm seeding my friend, but I've installed some stuff in this pc and restarted the system.
Don't panic! You'll hear it, but do it LOUD!

BTW, I need some of you help me to continue seeding this show. I'll let this pc on all night long.

Enjoy!

Just burned the CDs and...
IT SOUNDS FANTASTIC! Great to have this Buenos Aires Feb. 21 2006 show complete at last! Shattered, Start Me Up and THE AUDIENCE!!! AWESOME!!! A fantastic audience recording!
thank you!Thank You!!THANK YOU!!!
I'm seeding all night long...
12th March 2006 05:15 PM
Madafaka
quote:
stonesullevi wrote:
Just burned the CDs and...
IT SOUNDS FANTASTIC! Great to have this Buenos Aires Feb. 21 2006 show complete at last! Shattered, Start Me Up and THE AUDIENCE!!! AWESOME!!! A fantastic audience recording!
thank you!Thank You!!THANK YOU!!!
I'm seeding all night long...

I'm glad to read that. Enjoy the concert, is fantastic!
12th March 2006 05:25 PM
Hombre Loco
Re: the Touring Party 72 (7d) torrent, has anyone else run into flac decoding errors on d5 (trax 1 & 6) and d6 (track 7)? Or is it only my problem? I use FFE v1.1.2. The rest of the torrent did just fine, just these 3 trax had decoding probs. Pls lemme know. I wish there was a way to just download needed replacement tracks - the whole thing is 2.9GB+ - sure don't want to redo the whole thing for those 3 trax. If anyone knows a way to do this - pls lemme know that also.

Oh also, is the art there? Art files were shown but I wasn't able to generate a preview of any of them - I've never had that problem before. Is the art & info sheet available elsewhere?

Thx!!!

Jamie
Austin, Tx
12th March 2006 06:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
joguema wrote:

Yes, for the movie "Rocks Off"

I presume you mean "Ladies & Gentlemen, The Rolling Stones" (which comes from the 4 shows in Fort Worth & Houston on 24 & 25th June 1972)

"Rocks Off" is the 1981 tour concert film, which was re-edited, slightly lengthened and released a few months later as "Lets Spend The Night Together"
[Edited by Gazza]
12th March 2006 08:07 PM
StonesRolling-65 If you need/want covers for these DVDs:

1984-02-17 Keith - Friday Night Videos Interview - uncut
1989-10-28 MickTaylor, Meaghans Place
1997-09-29 Mick Taylor In Warsaw, Poland

You can now find them on:

http://bootcoverz.com/cgi-bin/dvd.cgi?template=dvd&path=DVD&sort=by_name

Thanks again for giving us them shows.

All the Best !
12th March 2006 08:44 PM
pehdefigo
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

What I ripped is the minova version (?) in stereo from a DVD copy given to me by Jumpin Jack...I think it sounds very good.I'll try my first upload and see.

Don't need more, it's now available here:
http://www.bootcity.org/showthread.php?p=42617

Enjoy...
13th March 2006 01:44 AM
drno12
quote:
pehdefigo wrote:

Don't need more, it's now available here:
http://www.bootcity.org/showthread.php?p=42617

Enjoy...

I am sorry to tell you, but just minutes ago they stopped the download because of lossy format!
13th March 2006 04:32 AM
pehdefigo
quote:
drno12 wrote:

I am sorry to tell you, but just minutes ago they stopped the download because of lossy format!

Thanks Drno12 by your help and the new artwork !!!!

So i'm sorry about it, and i need to learn more.....

Well Mr. ullevistones, i tried to repair my first bad work but i think i need more lucky to find anybody as have it with a good source....
13th March 2006 11:21 AM
gonzalo76 Thank you Maxi (a.k.a. Madafaka) for the COMPLETE show from Feb. 21 !!! It sounds REALLY great !!!! Thank you very very much for sharing it !!!

Gr.
Gonzalo

Y me despido al grito de "OHHHHHH, VAMO' LOS ESTON... LOS ESTON... LOS ESTON... VAMO' LOS ESTON... !!!!!!!!!

13th March 2006 12:16 PM
Madafaka
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
Thank you Maxi (a.k.a. Madafaka) for the COMPLETE show from Feb. 21 !!! It sounds REALLY great !!!! Thank you very very much for sharing it !!!

Gr.
Gonzalo

Y me despido al grito de "OHHHHHH, VAMO' LOS ESTON... LOS ESTON... LOS ESTON... VAMO' LOS ESTON... !!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you liked it. It's a great recording!
13th March 2006 12:39 PM
rasputin56 1st of all, thanks so much to the poster of the two Boston DVD's!

2nd, are there any plans to fix the menus (I'm assuming that's where the problems for these show lies). Also, does the 1/13 show start midway through JJF?

Thanks again to all who post these great shows!
13th March 2006 01:13 PM
stonesullevi
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I have tried to get my higher quality mininova Rio audio FLAC to upoad..however when I ripped it from the better sourced DVD its all one file..not in chapters.Not sure what to do now but if you guys want copies I'll mail em..Will have to buy a few higher capacity cds to fit this file to burn but thats okay cause I want version for the car!..pm me...

Hi gimmekeef,

Well Pehdefigo's last attempt was pulled by Bootcity (lossy format). Pity! I succeded in downloading all tracks but two, and they sound quite good.

So...
We're still waiting for your great Rio audio torrent, gimmekeef. Don't worry that it's in one large file. So easy to divide it into 2 CD audio files, and then split them into tracks while burning with Nero 6, for instance.

PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR AUDIO TORRENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
We're still missing a good audio CD from the Rio show!
13th March 2006 02:52 PM
Jables Anyone know if there is a source for the LA Forum show from last week?
13th March 2006 03:24 PM
De Meeuw On Dime :
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=86495

Ron Wood & Chuck Berry - New York, 25 June, 1986, 2nd show

CD 1
Intro
Peter Gunn Theme
Ooh La La
I Can Feel The Fire
F.U.C. Her
Roll Over Beethoven
Sweet Little Sixteen
School Days
It Hurts Me Too

CD 2
Brown-Eyed Handsome Man
Rock’n Roll Music
Memphis, Tennessee
Maybelline/Mountain Dew
Ramblin’Rose
Carol/Little Queenie
Everyday I Have The Blues
Reelin’ And Rockin’

Line-up: Ron Wood (gtr, voc)/Chuck Berry (gtr, voc)/The Uptown Horns (brass)/& others
Note: Chuck Berry played from Roll Over Beethoven onwards.

gr Ray
13th March 2006 04:15 PM
MRD8 So far I've seeded all of the Bigger Bang tour DVD's here, I know there are problems with both Boston '06 and MSG 1-20 discs...I've ordered new copies from the filmer but I'm not sure I'm going to torrent them again...I don't think there's enough demand here to do that. The 1-13 Boston show does start halfway through JJF, its not unusual for boot filmers to miss parts of the first song if not the whole song while they get settled in. Last nights Ft. Lauderdale show was filmed so I'll torrent it here in a month or so when I get a copy.
13th March 2006 04:36 PM
Jinkies Wow mrd8, I'd love to get a copy of the fixed versions, I can't even get these ones I've downloaded to work at all. I thought I remember seeing a torrent on dime with the opening night where they posted the fixed version but only had to seed the fixed vobs? Thanks, though.
13th March 2006 07:54 PM
charlotte OK, upload the RS-St Louis 12=dec-97 mp3's one more time...

[Edited by charlotte]
13th March 2006 08:39 PM
batcave
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
So far I've seeded all of the Bigger Bang tour DVD's here, I know there are problems with both Boston '06 and MSG 1-20 discs...I've ordered new copies from the filmer but I'm not sure I'm going to torrent them again...I don't think there's enough demand here to do that. The 1-13 Boston show does start halfway through JJF, its not unusual for boot filmers to miss parts of the first song if not the whole song while they get settled in. Last nights Ft. Lauderdale show was filmed so I'll torrent it here in a month or so when I get a copy.

Having been at both Boston shows, I really hope you torrent the fixed versions. Thanks in advance if you do.
14th March 2006 02:25 AM
DoctorStones
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I know there are problems with both Boston '06 and MSG 1-20 discs...I've ordered new copies from the filmer but I'm not sure I'm going to torrent them again...

I am DLing the MSG.
What is the problem on this one ???
14th March 2006 04:25 AM
MRD8 Towards the end of Rain Fall Down the disc suddenly jumps to the end of This Place Is Empty.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)