ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread(Volume VI) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
16th March 2006 04:50 AM
MRD8 Gonzalo,
You are welcome...did you get disc two when I put it up last month? I don't know if you saw my post about the '81 soundboards but I recently found out that the other 14 shows are all in the pipeline and will be released at some point!
16th March 2006 09:03 AM
Lazy Bones For those that like the Arc Angels and possibly overlooked this one on DIME, check it out (note track 6). Here's the link -

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=86859

Arc Angels
Austin, TX
12/31/90
SBD A+ 56 Min

1. Introduction 1:08
2. Them Changes 2:16
3. Dimples 5:21
4. Shakin' At The High School Hop 3:56
5. Lookin' Back 3:46
6. Street Fighting Man 4:45
7. Shape I'm In 4:09
8. Good Time 5:09
9. Graceland 5:25
10. Get Going 4:00
11. Kisses On The Windshield 6:01
12. Living In A Dream 5:08
13. Bama Lama Bama Loo 5:04

Charlie Sexton - Vocals, Guitars
Doyle Bramhall II - Vocals, Guitars
Tommy Shannon - Bass
Chris Layton - Drums

Lineage:
CDR Trade > EAC > Flac (level 8w/Verify)

Notes:
One of the best sounding and earliest recordings of one of the greatest bands ever to not make it big time. Rare early show with many cover tunes. Enjoy!
16th March 2006 10:16 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
timdavid wrote:
I refuse to use there site. Music should be free and I'm already paying for my internet provider. There's so many other free tracker sites I don't get this dime crap. Cut out the middle man(dime) and post this on a free tracker PLEASE! If I'm talking crazy(happens sometimes) let me know , but if memory serves me right when I went to dime they wanted me to PAY. I Don't think so!

From DIME's FAQ page -

"Why should I donate?

Our tracker is open and free for all live music traders. But — of course — there are considerable running costs, especially for server hardware and the leased line connecting the server to the internet. We pay these costs out of our own pocket.

When you go back a little while, you had to buy blanks, envelopes, and stamps to trade for your preferred live music. You had to burn audio discs for your trading partners, listen to them for quality assurance, go to the post office and mail the packages. Later you changed over to shn, flac, or whatsoever, which speeded up the burning/quality assurance step, but you still needed blanks, envelopes and stamps as well as time for queuing up in the post office. Now, considering all this, you are a lucky guy nowadays — you save a lot of money and time by using BitTorrent, don't you? So, why not give back a little to those who enable your savings to keep the service alive? Do you really want to do without it anymore?"

16th March 2006 10:30 AM
gimmekeef Many use DIME and dont pay.I chose to make a small donation because of the great stuff I've got there.For me its a convenience thing.More members means more choice and faster downloads.I still support this tracker here becuase I feel its great to have a Stones dedicated place.Its a matter of personal choice..like the rest of life!
16th March 2006 11:30 AM
GotToRollMe New on tracker this morning: Rolling Stones at Radio City Music Hall 3/14/06.
This torrent does not include the opening set by the B52s but otherwise is the complete torrent by TaperAdvocat from Dimeadozen and includes scans of the program and the setlist that the taper got from the soundman.

Tracklist:

01. Jumping Jack Flash
02. It's Only Rock & Roll
03. Shattered
04. Oh No, Not You Again
05. Tumbling Dice
06. Worried About You
07. Gimme Shelter
08. Midnight Rambler
-Band Intros-
09. This Place Is Empty
10. Happy
11. You Got Me Rocking
12. As Tears Go By
13. Get Off Of My Cloud
14. Sympathy For The Devil
15. Honky Tonk Woman
16. Start Me Up
17. Brown Sugar
-Encore-
18. You Can't Always Get What You Want
19. Satisfaction

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
16th March 2006 12:30 PM
joguema Artwork (thanks DRNO12 !!!) for Radio City is available here:

http://www.bootlegzone.com/jfile_browser.php?directory=downloads/Rolling%20Stones/2006/&dest=#here

16th March 2006 03:13 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
joguema wrote:
Artwork (thanks DRNO12 !!!) for Radio City is available here:

http://www.bootlegzone.com/jfile_browser.php?directory=downloads/Rolling%20Stones/2006/&dest=#here

Oh my gosh....both the front and back are my photos.
I'm not complaining...it's kind of cool to be
"published".

SV

16th March 2006 03:18 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Gonzalo,
You are welcome...did you get disc two when I put it up last month? I don't know if you saw my post about the '81 soundboards but I recently found out that the other 14 shows are all in the pipeline and will be released at some point!

You bet I got disc 2 !!! AWESOME too.
While I was watching at them I was really thinking about your generosity of sharing these (for me) very valuable stuff, priceless. Really.

And you bet I saw your post about the '81 SBDs !!! I'll be very (im)patient waiting for them !!!

Thank you so so much MRD8
Gr.
Gonzalo
16th March 2006 03:30 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Many use DIME and dont pay.I chose to make a small donation because of the great stuff I've got there.For me its a convenience thing.More members means more choice and faster downloads.I still support this tracker here becuase I feel its great to have a Stones dedicated place.Its a matter of personal choice..like the rest of life!

Absolutely right !!!
I also make donations from time to time in order to say thank you DIME and the guys who always share awesome stuff from (in my case) the Rolling Stones.
I also donate because my ratio sucks, donating for me also means "I'm sorry about my ratio". I have a f* connection of 64/16 KB/s. I can't have a decent ratio with this connection and, new Stones' torrents appear every single day, 2, 3 and sometimes 4 new Stones' torrents on the same day so... what the f* should I do ???

Gr.
Gonzalo
[Edited by gonzalo76]
16th March 2006 04:06 PM
axl79 Giants Stadium 1994 DVD artwork is now on bootcoverz

http://bootcoverz.com/DVD/1994-08-14_Giants_Stadium-WOW056.jpg
16th March 2006 07:53 PM
icetea Does anyone have the DVD Ronnie Wood and Bo Diddley live at the Ritz? If you do could you seed this? This is an HBO bootleg from 1992 I think. I have listened to the released sound track and it is a treasure.
16th March 2006 08:31 PM
cabledogg2 Don't know about the dvd But the audio of the Bo/Ron show at the ritz was officially released..........cabledogg2
16th March 2006 10:23 PM
purrcafe

No one is forced to pay to use DIME. It's a great site with a huge variety of music. They are certainly not the only site to request voluntary donations. I've never donated, but I probably should - I've gotten tons of great stuff there. Hopefully others feel that way about some of the things I've offered as well. I guess the best thing to do is frequent a number of BT sites. Some ask for donations, some don't. Some are very diverse musically, some are very focused. Either way, I see no need or reason for any outrage to be directed at DIME. A thank you is probably much more appropriate!

quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
Absolutely right !!!
I also make donations from time to time in order to say thank you DIME and the guys who always share awesome stuff from (in my case) the Rolling Stones.

16th March 2006 11:53 PM
timdavid thanks for all of you who have pointed out the error of my ways. I was just being stupid! For some reason I thought you had to pay so much per song on dime. now that I know it's free, I'm there and downloading 3/14 06 RCMH right now. Sorry about the confusion, and thanks for the help.
17th March 2006 01:01 AM
pdog New on the Tracker:
Beach Bang In Brazil
02-18-2006
Rio deJaniero, Brazil--Praia de Copacabana
Recorded Digitally From XM Satellite Radio Broadcast

JJ Flash*
It's Only Rock And Roll
You Got Me Rocking
Tumblin' Dice
Oh No Not You Again
Wild Horses
Rain Fall Down
Midnight Rambler
Night Time Is The Right Time
Band Introductions*
This Place Is Empty
Happy
Miss You
Rough Justice
Get Off My Cloud
Honky Tonk Woman
Sympathy
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
Can't Always Get What You Want
Satisfaction

* Not Broadcast

There's broadcast flaws, a few dropouts in the signal. Overall this is a very good recording.
Enjoy.

This is my first upload, I really hope it works... Please let me know.
17th March 2006 01:27 AM
Promo That's some great shit
17th March 2006 01:43 AM
pdog I'm really fucking up, I can't seed it... I thought I did it right...
17th March 2006 02:51 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm really fucking up, I can't seed it... I thought I did it right...

If you have problems making or uploading the torrent, just tell us and we will help you, I guess.
Thanks in advance for the RIO torrent.
[Edited by gonzalo76]
17th March 2006 03:26 AM
pdog
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

If you have problems making or uploading the torrent, just tell us and we will help you, I guess.
Thanks in advance for the RIO torrent.
[Edited by gonzalo76]

I made the Torrent using ABC, from Flac files. Put in the tracker info ect, did the Tracker upload (this may be were it went wrong, then put the torrent into ABC, it acted like I was trying to DL the file. Which would've been okay if it at least was pulling my Flac files into the new folder, but nothing happened as far as seeding went...
17th March 2006 04:35 AM
rocky hi what about the kansas dec 14 81,(with mick taylor)
it never be finish ,,? only 58 % for a long time now..?
why ???? ,,,,,,,,, rocky
17th March 2006 01:29 PM
stonesullevi
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this morning:
Boston 1-15-06 FIXED!!! It plays fine on my machines, the menu works for every song...I hope it works for you!
[Edited by MRD8]

Hi,
I don't wanna make you dissapointed. But I don't notice any difference whatsoever with the first torrented version. The same faults: No meny. And the concert starts in the middle of Honk Town Women. Exactly as the original version.

I have tried to burn directly with Nero 6 (with wrong-messages/warnings) as well as with DVD Shrink. The same result in both cases, with the same problems... Sorry!

Thanks for all your efforts and genourosity anyway, MRD8
17th March 2006 02:37 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
pdog wrote:
I made the Torrent using ABC, from Flac files. Put in the tracker info ect, did the Tracker upload (this may be were it went wrong, then put the torrent into ABC, it acted like I was trying to DL the file. Which would've been okay if it at least was pulling my Flac files into the new folder, but nothing happened as far as seeding went...

I'll send you a PM.
[Edited by gonzalo76]
17th March 2006 02:44 PM
pdog
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:

I'll send you a PM.
[Edited by gonzalo76]

I need help...LOL! Call 911, bittorrent down, I repeat bittorent down.
17th March 2006 03:00 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
pdog wrote:

LOL !!!!!
PM sent, check it now. If that did not help you, just send me an email.

stones4ever !
17th March 2006 03:38 PM
axl79
quote:
pdog wrote:

Pdog , be carefull , maybe the white coats are on their way
17th March 2006 05:23 PM
JayCee
quote:
stonesullevi wrote:

Hi,
I don't wanna make you dissapointed. But I don't notice any difference whatsoever with the first torrented version. The same faults: No meny. And the concert starts in the middle of Honk Town Women. Exactly as the original version.

I have tried to burn directly with Nero 6 (with wrong-messages/warnings) as well as with DVD Shrink. The same result in both cases, with the same problems... Sorry!

Same problem here. The only way I got it to work was to remove the menues, edit and rearrange the files with DVD shrink. It plays ok and there are the proper chapters there are just no menus. There is one little 9 second file that does not seem to belong with the rest. It's a shot of Keith starting JJF at the beginning of the show. Still fooling around with this and the 1-20 MSG show. News at eleven if I find a magic cure...........

And thanks again to MRD8. You do more that most at keeping us in some quality stuff.
[Edited by JayCee]
17th March 2006 06:01 PM
mike1061
quote:
stonesullevi wrote:

Hi,

I posted a question 2 times, and I Pm'ed him. The question was "what was changed?" One reason is, then people could download just that part.
Thanks Mike
17th March 2006 07:25 PM
MRD8 Jaycee,
I'll turn these Boston and MSG 1-20 problems over to you...its strange because the Boston 1-15 I seeded as FIXED! played fine on my APEX all region deck...full menu and the songs all came up in order when you clicked on them in the menu! I'm tired of messing with these, I'm going to move on to other things. IF the 1-20 I have comming from the filmer really is FIXED I might try to seed it again...but I have the 3-12 Ft. Lauderdale DVD comming soon that contains Sway and Ain't Too Proud To Beg and a few other goodies.
17th March 2006 07:47 PM
JayCee
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Jaycee,
I'll turn these Boston and MSG 1-20 problems over to you...its strange because the Boston 1-15 I seeded as FIXED! played fine on my APEX all region deck...full menu and the songs all came up in order when you clicked on them in the menu! I'm tired of messing with these, I'm going to move on to other things. IF the 1-20 I have comming from the filmer really is FIXED I might try to seed it again...but I have the 3-12 Ft. Lauderdale DVD comming soon that contains Sway and Ain't Too Proud To Beg and a few other goodies.

Hey Man...

I can't say that I blame you for wanting to get on to other things. I'll keep trying to see if I can find some way to fix or repair the problems and post any solution I find. i've been looking for some software that will analyze the files and provide an answer. If your disk is working, my only thought at this time is that something happened with one or more of the files that was downlosded by someone, somehow became corrupted and then shared. It's strange though that it's the same with several shows. Ah, the mysteries of life! By the way, I had an apex a few years ago that probably would have played a beer coaster. Pretty decent machines for the money. Thanks again for "your stuff".

j
17th March 2006 08:06 PM
jrl610
quote:
stonesullevi wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, but doesnt work :-(
It has 2 menus that's why !
Some can get around it,
some don't, depenting on the player you've got !

Tried DVD shrink, No fault, but same problem, The menu is the problem !, STILL !!!!!

BTW, thanks for ALL of the efforts w/new u/l & everything
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)