ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread(Volume VI) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
29th March 2006 04:55 PM
JayCee
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this afternoon:
Black Box Disc Three Reseed

I'm Going Down

You da man!!! Thanks..........
29th March 2006 05:51 PM
MRD8 Hope this straightens the Black Box problem out... Now if I could only do something about those pesky Boston/MSG '06 discs!
29th March 2006 06:04 PM
mike1061
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Hope this straightens the Black Box problem out... Now if I could only do something about those pesky Boston/MSG '06 discs!

Thanks for trying.
Mike
29th March 2006 06:22 PM
andrews27 I meant the edits in discs 1 and 4 of the version that was put up on Dime, which a lot of people snatched. Sorry - When I wrote this, the unedited torrent had just disappeared from Bootcity during my DL, and I thought it had been banned. Later I found out it was a digital glitch, and that the uploader took it down himself to fix. If only every uploader would fix his faulty torrents, such as "Cracked Mirror, Dull Blades"...

quote:
pdog wrote:

What edits?
I've been listening to these alot. I personally have taken the "nuggets of all 8 Voodoo Outtake discs to have the creme de la creme for myself.

29th March 2006 06:30 PM
JayCee
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Hope this straightens the Black Box problem out... Now if I could only do something about those pesky Boston/MSG '06 discs!

Re; Boston/MSG, I've tried everything to try to get them to work as is and have had no luck. The only way I've found so far is to remove the menues using NERO Recode. Doing it this way the show starts as soon as the disk is loaded. There is still functionality to scan through song by song(using the next button) just no menu to pick out songs by name. Do you have any idea what program was used to create the disks by the person who supplied them? I know this question is a stretch but it might provide some clue to making corrected disks. Thanks again for everything you do to take care of us whiners and complainers!!!!
29th March 2006 08:44 PM
Jinkies I've tried ripping the vobs for 1/15 Boston to mpeg with hope of rebuilding in Encore but some of the vobs on the DVD are 720X480 and others are 704x480 and they are all out of order. I don't know how that's possible but it is. I can't find a program that will join the two different aspect ratios without re-encoding (so much is lost when doing that) The good news is I've created a working menu using the original author's work.
29th March 2006 09:15 PM
paulmacca
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Disc 3
Hiway Child
Sympathy For The Devil
Country Honk
Gimme Shelter
Loving Cup
Jiving Sister Fanny
Honky Tonk Women
All Down The Line(Accoustic)
All Down The Line(Electric)
I Don't Know The Reason Why
I'm Going Down
You Gotta Move
Brown Sugar #1
Brown Sugar #2
Bitch
Good Time Women
Sawy
Schoolboy Blues

Many, many thanks!

-all the best!

Dan
29th March 2006 11:07 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Disc 3

I Don't Know The Reason Why

Hi there, thank you very much for the reseed.
I'll download track 10 only (a.k.a. the missing one).
That was the only missing song of disc 3.
I checked the songs' size and track 10 was definitely the missing one, the other songs of disc 3 are correct according to their size.
Thank you for your kindness.

Gr.
Gonzalo
[Edited by gonzalo76]
29th March 2006 11:36 PM
pdog How can you only DL a specific track...?
The talent around here is staggering!
29th March 2006 11:53 PM
JayCee
quote:
pdog wrote:
How can you only DL a specific track...?
The talent around here is staggering!

Not knowing which client you use, generally you can go to the file list in your client, right click on the files you don't want to download and simply indicate that you don't want to download that particular file. The latest version of utorrent opens with a dialog in which you can deselect(uncheck) the files you don't want to download. Hope this helps......

[Edited by JayCee]
30th March 2006 12:09 AM
pdog I use ABC, I'm sure I can investigate more. I recently learned I can seed forever if I want... I'm a slow starter, but I finish strong!
30th March 2006 12:13 AM
JayCee
quote:
pdog wrote:
I use ABC, I'm sure I can investigate more. I recently learned I can seed forever if I want... I'm a slow starter, but I finish strong!

It's just like sex, practice, practice, practice!!!!!!!!!
30th March 2006 12:16 AM
macman Would someone please be so kind as to rip the audio from the Ft Lauderdale/Sunrise March 12, 2006 concert for those of us without DVD copying capability? I would really appreciate this and Im sure there are others that feel the same!! Or if someone would like to do an old fashioned trade for it please let me know. Thank you in advance!!
30th March 2006 04:16 AM
roqdawg If anyone could help kick us over the edge on MSG DVD Disc One.ISO and MSG DVD Disc Two.ISO it would be most appreciated....have been working on this download for weeks!!!
Thanks
Roqdawg
30th March 2006 05:50 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning:
Rolling Stones Urban Jungle Europe July 7, 1990

Disc 1
Continental Drift
Start Me Up
Sad Sad Sad
Harlem Shuffle
Tumbling Dice
Miss You
Almost Hear You Sigh
Ruby Tuesday
Angie
Rock & A Hard Place
Mixed Emotions
Honky Tonk Women
Midnight Rambler
YCAGWYW

Disc 2
Can't Be Seen
Happy
Paint It Black
2000 Light Years From Home
Sympathy For The Devil
Street Fighting Man
Gimme Shelter
It's Only Rock & Roll
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash
Satisfaction
Artwork is included.
30th March 2006 06:58 AM
Gazza Thank you

presume one of the Keith songs is from an audience source?

When BBC radio broadcast this Wembley Stadium show a few weeks later, they left out one song - "Cant be seen".
30th March 2006 07:17 AM
pehdefigo
quote:
pdog wrote:
I use ABC, I'm sure I can investigate more. I recently learned I can seed forever if I want... I'm a slow starter, but I finish strong!

Hi pdog, about this topic, if you use Azureus or uTorrent clients, you can determinate the priority (high, normal & low) for each file, just click the mouse right button over the file as you want to dl first... it's easy...
[Edited by pehdefigo]
30th March 2006 07:22 AM
pehdefigo Does anyone help us with the artwork of "pillar of society live at citrus bowl orland dec 7 1997 pgn39" ?? Will be very appreciate
30th March 2006 11:02 AM
claudiomoraleida Anyone knows the differences between "DStone 81/82" and the "What Makes the World Go Round" dvds ????? Are these the same quality ?

Thanks !
30th March 2006 11:42 AM
GimmeExile Does anyone have a copy of the Baltimore 1969 show they can torrent?
30th March 2006 03:33 PM
pdog
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm currently working on a personal Stones collection project. It involves me going thorugh and gathering the best alt., outtake, studio run through and unreleased gems of their songs from various bootlegs.
My criteria or standard is very high, I'm doing low to no hiss stuff and the musicianship is held to a high standard.
I'm looking for stuff from Black and Blue to Steel Wheels.
For B&B, I've got Fool to Cry only. I'm not doing anything that is w/o vocals. For Some Girls I'm at a loss. The few things I have on Laid In The Shade, from these sessions is just below my criteria to make the cut. The Paris Session stuff is too hissy. I'm good on ER, but only have one song from Tattoo that makes the grade, No Use In Crying, which is nearly identical to the studio release.
So, if anyone wants to help me out, and thinks they have some individual songs they'd like to include in my project, I'd greatly appreciate it. I have alot of email storage space so a single song in Flac, would be easy to email me. I know there's stuff out there, I don't have that would fit in nicely to my project.
What i'm doing is alot like markos Vaults project, I'm going for more of a chronoligical feel and my standrds are extremely high on this too.
This is very dorky, but when my 3 mos. old son is napping I need something to do, right? LOL!
If this works out like I hope, it may be something worth Torrenting, who knows.
If anyone is down, just PM me, I'll give you my email addy, and if you wish, you can email me a Flac of a certain song.
One thing I konw I'd like to include is the really long version of Everything Is Turning To Gold. I beleive there's a very good source for this.
Thanks all. Enjoy the torrents.

[Edited by pdog]
30th March 2006 04:17 PM
gimmekeef Pdog..I have a great 5 disc set of Some Girls outtakes from Pignose Records.You really need Claudine/Fiji Jim and teh reggae version of Start Me Up....
30th March 2006 04:25 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Pdog..I have a great 5 disc set of Some Girls outtakes from Pignose Records.You really need Claudine/Fiji Jim and teh reggae version of Start Me Up....

I'm using Claudine in the version from Lonely At The Top. The versions of Fiji Jim I have are sub par for this project. Same with SMU in it's early form, it's fun to listen too, but unless there's something with very little or no hiss, with very good playing, I would leave it off. i'm trying to make something a casual Stones fan, would find interesting, not just us hardcores... Feel free to send me anything, I'm very open, and i know there's stuff I need, that others may have.
Thanks.
30th March 2006 07:42 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this evening:
Rolling Stones Roseland Ballroom September 30, 2002

Disc 1
Start Me Up
You Got Me Rocking
All Down The Line
Hand Of Fate
Sweet Virginia
She Smiled Sweetly
Neighbor's
Dance
Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
That's How Strong My Love Is
Going To A Go Go
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
You Don't Have To Mean It
Before They Make Me Run

Disc 2
Midnight Rambler
Rock Me Baby(w/Johnny Lang)
Stray Cat Blues
Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
Honky Tonk Women
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash
No artwork included.
30th March 2006 11:29 PM
Madafaka
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this evening:

Disc 1
Start Me Up
You Got Me Rocking
All Down The Line
Hand Of Fate
Sweet Virginia
She Smiled Sweetly
Neighbor's
Dance
Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
That's How Strong My Love Is
Going To A Go Go
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
You Don't Have To Mean It
Before They Make Me Run

Disc 2
Midnight Rambler
Rock Me Baby(w/Johnny Lang)
Stray Cat Blues
Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
Honky Tonk Women
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash
No artwork included.

Best show of the tour IMHO...
31st March 2006 12:27 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this evening:

No artwork included.

From RS Covers:
http://www.rs-covers.com/download.cfm?objectid=ED6480AA-BA00-59A3-08828BDAEFD55979&id=737&title=Back
http://www.rs-covers.com/download.cfm?objectid=ED64805A-0258-37B9-E35EF8B8D56222FB&id=737&title=Front

I have some artwork too but I can't remember where I got it:

CD label disc 1 & 2
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2356/label010ix.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6379/label027uw.jpg

Front Case disc 1 & 2
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9813/frontcase011em.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9487/frontcase022220ks.jpg

Back Case disc 1 & 2
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8563/backcase014md.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6197/backcase028hg.jpg

stones4ever !
31st March 2006 01:46 AM
rocky hi ..please seed the pittsburgh 22/7 1972,i only got 25 %,
31st March 2006 08:32 AM
charlotte The RO Tracker is down due to utility work in my neighborhood. Should be back in operation by 13:00 EST...sorry for the inconvenience
31st March 2006 08:33 AM
andrews27 Thanks for the Roseland show! An excellent night. This is what they can do when they're not beating Tumbling Dice to death, and they should hear it. Though I don't blame MJ for paranoia about classic material when I hear She Smiled Sweetly lose the crowd very quickly - great version, but a lesson in handling younger audiences. Maybe too many greatest hits packages contributes...
[Edited by andrews27]
31st March 2006 01:14 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Hey,Plase Seed The Hampton 81' DVD
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)