ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads Part II .... ( Stones Content -- Massive ) .... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
6th February 2008 03:37 PM
Fiji Joe Media themes that will involve John McCain during the next 9 months...

Subtle references to his age...less than subtle references to his temper and sanity...background stories that spend an inordinate amount of time talking about how he left his crippled wife for a rich, hot piece of ass...and the transformation of the "maverick" senator label to a label that reads something like "'back-stabbing' republican senator" from Arizona who receives lots of criticism from his own constituents and party...these are soon to be facts...and they are soon to be known by every American who can read...they are soon to dominate the airwaves...

Oh...my bad, it's already started...

--------------

McCain Sends 'Chill Down Spine,' Reid Cites Cochran
By Josiah Ryan
CNSNews.com Staff Writer
February 06, 2008

On the Spot (CNSNews.com) - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said the possibility of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) becoming president "sends a cold chill down my spine."

Reid made his remarks Tuesday outside the Senate chambers when a reporter asked him about McCain, who is running for the Republican Party nomination for president.

Pulling out his wallet and removing a white piece of paper, Reid told the reporter: "All I have to say about that is this. I have it right here, and you can put it in your little recording devices."

Then, reading aloud, and quoting Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) from an interview last Friday, Reid said: "The thought of him [McCain] being president sends a cold chill down my spine. He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper, and he worries me."

Reid then placed the piece of paper back in his wallet and continued taking reporter's questions.

---------

6th February 2008 03:43 PM
Starbuck tell us feej...

who is the ideal president this time around? rudy? huckabee? powell? gil meche?

they all make me want to spit....

6th February 2008 03:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
tell us feej...

who is the ideal president this time around? rudy? huckabee? powell? gil meche?

they all make me want to spit....

Obama...he stands for change...and not just ordinary change...friggin real change man...huh?...whachu say?...it can't be done?...BS...Yes we can...Yes we can...just don't ask me what the hell it is we CAN do...no one has told me yet...but you can bet your ass that we CAN
6th February 2008 03:51 PM
Riffhard
quote:
the good wrote:

Its so overblown. The total hysteria in the talk radio wing of the republican party over the issue is amazing. The bill was a good one. It made sense. But that doesn't really matter to the "deport them all now" xenophobe echo chamber ditto heads who prefer ranting to reason.

The bill was a good one?! It made perfect sense?! It was a complete sham that we could never ever have paid for! It would have destroyed Social Security within ten years!

It hasn't got a damned thing to do with xenophobia either. It has everything to do with securing the borders, and a little thing called sovereignty! That some here feel that there is nothing wrong with the status quo I strongly suggest that you read up a little on the subject.

Take a look at how many hospitals in California, Arizona, Texas, and New Mexico have been forced to shut down in the last five years. Every single one of them has closed it's doors because they can no longer afford to treat headaches at the ER's that are flooded with illegals. I took my daughter to the ER in New Jersey last year for a sprained ankle. I was told that the wait would be over three and half hours!! The lobby was covered by illegals. I counted at least 37!!! That is a true story!! Am I a xenophobe because I found myself frustrated at these people?! No!

Take a look at the prison system in this country. Over one third of all prisons in West Coast prisons are illegal drug and human smugglers. Of all the blow and smack that has flooded into the USA the vast vast vast vast majority flows over from a wide open southern border. Is it xenophobic to want that supply shut down?! No!

The border/illegal immigration issue is huge to me, and to many people that I know. It's huge, and it has shit all to do with xenophobia!!!!

Xenophobia is great way to deflect the issue onto people that are concerned about it. It makes those people, myself included, look as if there is some kind of racial angle involved. That's bullshit plain and simple.

A country that refuses to protect it's own sovereignty can't very well call itself a county anyway!

Riffy
6th February 2008 03:56 PM
Fiji Joe Relax Riffy...change is coming...real change...you want another hit?
6th February 2008 04:07 PM
Starbuck riffy...feej...

if not obama, then who?

no matter how you look at it, mccain will win the nomination. and he will trounce hillary....obama, however, has a real chance of defeating him.

get used to change! it is the mantra of 08!
6th February 2008 04:13 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
riffy...feej...

if not obama, then who?

no matter how you look at it, mccain will win the nomination. and he will trounce hillary....obama, however, has a real chance of defeating him.

get used to change! it is the mantra of 08!

Look retard...I said Obama...is that how this works?...you CAN...but I CAN'T?...Obama is my thing now...he's our thing...yes we CAN!...ye we CAN!...now what we gonna do?
6th February 2008 04:23 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I took my daughter to the ER in New Jersey last year for a sprained ankle. I was told that the wait would be over three and half hours!! The lobby was covered by illegals. I counted at least 37!!! That is a true story!!

Honestly, I'm really am just curious how you can tell an illegal from a legal from a citizen? We need you on the border, mang. We need you on that wall!!!
6th February 2008 04:32 PM
monkey_man
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Honestly, I'm really am just curious how you can tell an illegal from a legal from a citizen? We need you on the border, mang. We need you on that wall!!!

My guess is that they were scared non white people. The always give themselves up that way. Good keeping an eye out Riffy!
6th February 2008 04:37 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

My guess is that they were scared non white people. The always give themselves up that way. Good keeping an eye out Riffy!

I'm not at all convinced that you CAN...I CAN...I know damn well I CAN...but you're going to have to show me something before I believe you CAN...and don't just DO it either...we're not at that stage yet...I'm just asking if you CAN...well...CAN you?
6th February 2008 06:16 PM
Joey " Late Tuesday eve, I went out for a beer.
When all of a sudden something strange did I hear.
A loud noise, a din, it was sounding quite raucus.
Twas a mob of my countrymen gone off to caucus.
Some, wielded placards pasted up with 'McCain!',
holl'rin "Come cast your vote for a crazy old man!
He'll let in the Mexicans! Damn, he's got class!
(And if you vote Huck'bee, we'll waterboard your ass.)"
Others were shouting ...... "

6th February 2008 06:25 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Uhhh moonie I can tell because I am not a moron! Illegals tend to go the ER here in Jersey, a sanctuary state, for minor things like bruised knees or headaches. Most peeps that have legitimate medical issues go to their own doctor. As I previously mentioned. Over 80% of the Mexican population inside New Jersey is illegal. That is just the latest census from three years ago.

Riffy
6th February 2008 06:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Uhhh moonie I can tell because I am not a moron! Illegals tend to go the ER here in Jersey, a sanctuary state, for minor things like bruised knees or headaches.

Plus, they're always walking around mumbling "Yes We Can...Yes we can"
6th February 2008 08:25 PM
pdog I went into the teepee to see the medicine man, there was like 45 white folks there, none of them holding a feather. Damn illegals indians are fucking up the medicine man system. I had to wait 4 1/2 hours for a healing dance a puff on the peace pipe.
6th February 2008 08:35 PM
Fiji Joe A good friend of mine was killed when a teenager, an illegal alien, was racing on the highway and ran him off the road...he was decapitated from what I hear...closed casket so I can't verify that fact...All I could think about at the funeral was not that the kid was here illegally...but that the kid had the gall to be racing with other illegal aliens on a major interstate...absolutely ignoring his illegal status and obviously not caring of the consequences of being caught here illegally...about a year later, hundreds of thousands of illegals gathered in the streets of America demanding rights they were neither entitled nor had they earned...that made me kinda angry...in light of my friends death
6th February 2008 09:04 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
A good friend of mine was killed when a teenager, an illegal alien, was racing on the highway and ran him off the road...he was decapitated from what I hear...closed casket so I can't verify that fact...All I could think about at the funeral was not that the kid was here illegally...but that the kid had the gall to be racing with other illegal aliens on a major interstate...absolutely ignoring his illegal status and obviously not caring of the consequences of being caught here illegally...about a year later, hundreds of thousands of illegals gathered in the streets of America demanding rights they were neither entitled nor had they earned...that made me kinda angry...in light of my friends death

I'm surprised you have anger towards an entire group. I got beat up by a bunch of black kids once, so a week later, my friends and myself beat the shit out of some black kid. i wonder how many people who never did shit to anyone have been beat up, hurt or killed? Millions of people lie and work in the usa, illegally. Most of them never break a law outside of the obvious. I want to hear specific on how this is ruining our country. The meical industry and ER hospital are collapsing, but not b/c of illegals, it's uninsured poor americans...
And being truthful... for myself. I have a problem with all the asians here. Immigrants, who are working in the hospitals, getting good government jobs, taking work away from black, whites and others born here... Send these bad english speaking, rude as fuck people back to where they came from. I like the mexicans, they are way nicer, and aren't nearly as rude... Speaking of dangerous driving, fucking asians suck at it. I got tons of proof, I drive alot and see it firsthand everyday. Oh, and they are also ripping off our welfare system with mass fraud, but, yeah, let's blame the mexicans!!!!
6th February 2008 09:07 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:
Damn illegals indians are fucking up the medicine man system.

Sunny?
6th February 2008 09:28 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm surprised you have anger towards an entire group. I got beat up by a bunch of black kids once, so a week later, my friends and myself beat the shit out of some black kid. i wonder how many people who never did shit to anyone have been beat up, hurt or killed? Millions of people lie and work in the usa, illegally. Most of them never break a law outside of the obvious. I want to hear specific on how this is ruining our country. The meical industry and ER hospital are collapsing, but not b/c of illegals, it's uninsured poor americans...
And being truthful... for myself. I have a problem with all the asians here. Immigrants, who are working in the hospitals, getting good government jobs, taking work away from black, whites and others born here... Send these bad english speaking, rude as fuck people back to where they came from. I like the mexicans, they are way nicer, and aren't nearly as rude... Speaking of dangerous driving, fucking asians suck at it. I got tons of proof, I drive alot and see it firsthand everyday. Oh, and they are also ripping off our welfare system with mass fraud, but, yeah, let's blame the mexicans!!!!

I have anger for anyone who is violating our law...particularly when they make light of it...If you read in there somewhere I hate mexicans you read wrong...real wrong...I have mexican-americans in my family...and asians too...I certainly don't hate them...Illegal immigration serves a great benefit to our economy...for obvious reasons...and that why it's not dealt with...but that same benefit can be obtained without all the negatives that come along with it...so why not fix it?...You treat this debate as one that doesn't allow mexican immigration...I certainly never said that...and that's not the issue...I figure you won't be one of those bitching when people are robbed, raped or killed by anyone who entered this country illegally and undocumented...by the way, that's already happening

It's also a little troubling with the illegal immigration takes place and the mexican president refers to it as the "reconquista"...that's a little troubling

And then there's this kinda stuff

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24987

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
6th February 2008 09:34 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

..I have mexican-americans in my family...and asians too

Fiji?!

Photobucket
6th February 2008 09:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Fiji?!

Photobucket

Now that's what John McCain would call a "gook"

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/hongop.shtml
6th February 2008 09:44 PM
the good
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

The bill was a good one?! It made perfect sense?! It was a complete sham that we could never ever have paid for! It would have destroyed Social Security within ten years!

It hasn't got a damned thing to do with xenophobia either. It has everything to do with securing the borders, and a little thing called sovereignty! That some here feel that there is nothing wrong with the status quo I strongly suggest that you read up a little on the subject.

Take a look at how many hospitals in California, Arizona, Texas, and New Mexico have been forced to shut down in the last five years. Every single one of them has closed it's doors because they can no longer afford to treat headaches at the ER's that are flooded with illegals. I took my daughter to the ER in New Jersey last year for a sprained ankle. I was told that the wait would be over three and half hours!! The lobby was covered by illegals. I counted at least 37!!! That is a true story!! Am I a xenophobe because I found myself frustrated at these people?! No!

Take a look at the prison system in this country. Over one third of all prisons in West Coast prisons are illegal drug and human smugglers. Of all the blow and smack that has flooded into the USA the vast vast vast vast majority flows over from a wide open southern border. Is it xenophobic to want that supply shut down?! No!

The border/illegal immigration issue is huge to me, and to many people that I know. It's huge, and it has shit all to do with xenophobia!!!!

Xenophobia is great way to deflect the issue onto people that are concerned about it. It makes those people, myself included, look as if there is some kind of racial angle involved. That's bullshit plain and simple.

A country that refuses to protect it's own sovereignty can't very well call itself a county anyway!

Riffy

Riffhard,
The issue is not the border. McCain is for increased border security. Yet all of you are still at the guys throat.

The emotion in this debate stems from the issue of deportation. Most "conservatives", like the angry ewok Michelle Malkin, want to deport all 12 million illegals. We cannot deport 12 million people. It is physically impossible. It cannot be done. And yet all of the talk radio gurus and their candidate the smarmy one still insist on it.

I know what I am hearing when I am listening to "true" conservatives who call into the echo chamber. Its xenophobia. You can wrap in whatever else you want. It may not be true in your individual case, but individual cases are not especially interesting in politics.
6th February 2008 10:20 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

..I have mexican-americans in my family...and asians too

Fiji Joe?!?!

Photobucket
6th February 2008 10:20 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Media themes that will involve John McCain during the next 9 months...

Subtle references to his age...less than subtle references to his temper and sanity...background stories that spend an inordinate amount of time talking about how he left his crippled wife for a rich, hot piece of ass...and the transformation of the "maverick" senator label to a label that reads something like "'back-stabbing' republican senator" from Arizona who receives lots of criticism from his own constituents and party...these are soon to be facts...and they are soon to be known by every American who can read...they are soon to dominate the airwaves...

Well McCain does have the hottest wife angle working for him. Other than that,not much though.

Oh...my bad, it's already started...

--------------

McCain Sends 'Chill Down Spine,' Reid Cites Cochran
By Josiah Ryan
CNSNews.com Staff Writer
February 06, 2008

On the Spot (CNSNews.com) - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said the possibility of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) becoming president "sends a cold chill down my spine."

Reid made his remarks Tuesday outside the Senate chambers when a reporter asked him about McCain, who is running for the Republican Party nomination for president.

Pulling out his wallet and removing a white piece of paper, Reid told the reporter: "All I have to say about that is this. I have it right here, and you can put it in your little recording devices."

Then, reading aloud, and quoting Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) from an interview last Friday, Reid said: "The thought of him [McCain] being president sends a cold chill down my spine. He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper, and he worries me."

Reid then placed the piece of paper back in his wallet and continued taking reporter's questions.

---------

6th February 2008 10:23 PM
Riffhard
quote:
the good wrote:

Riffhard,
The issue is not the border. McCain is for increased border security. Yet all of you are still at the guys throat.

He is only supporting an increased border security measure because even he saw the outrage from the electorate after he tried to shove McCain/Kennedy down our throats! He openly stated that he was for amnesty. He didn't call it amnesty, of course, but that's what it is. He mentions a five thousand dollar fine, but who's going to secure these fines? The INS?! Please! The taxpayer will have to offset the cost for a group of twelve to twenty million people who flagrantly ignored US law to begin with. Now they are going to cooperate and play legally? Again, please!

quote:

The emotion in this debate stems from the issue of deportation. Most "conservatives", like the angry ewok Michelle Malkin, want to deport all 12 million illegals. We cannot deport 12 million people. It is physically impossible. It cannot be done. And yet all of the talk radio gurus and their candidate the smarmy one still insist on it.

Nobody is suggesting any such thing! What people want is for the onus to be on the employers who are openly hiring illegals. We certainly do need many of these people to work in the agriculture sector, etc. However, there is no reason that a guest worker program should not be the obvious answer to the problem. When the jobs are not there illegally a little thing called "self deportaion" takes over. Then you create a legal method of these people to get work visas via a workable guest worker program.

Do you not find it a bit troublesome that the Mexican goverment openly encourages the flagrant violation of the US border and our sovereignty?! In the end we need a secure border, with the ability for workers to gain legal access to jobs inside the US. Granting them amnesty is a non starter for many people, not because of xenophobia, but because the US taxpayer gets screwed in the end, and it has had a very negative impact on government programs and infrastructure.

quote:

I know what I am hearing when I am listening to "true" conservatives who call into the echo chamber. Its xenophobia. You can wrap in whatever else you want. It may not be true in your individual case, but individual cases are not especially interesting in politics.

I stand by the fact that xenophobia has absolutly nothing to do with it, but if you don't know that allowing 12-20 million people of any ethnic, racial, religious, or multi national group free reign to violate our soverignty then you'd better be ready for the country to fundamentally change overnight. It's not xenophobic to want the United States to remain a soverign nation that has immigration laws. I could give two shits if it's Mexicans, Italians, Germans, or whatever.

Theodore Roosevelt (not a xenophpobe!) said it best.

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

There is not a damned thing wrong with Americans wanting The United States to remain American in this respect!

Riffy
6th February 2008 10:32 PM
Fiji Joe Here's a very small number of people who can't post here due to a "non-issue"

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
6th February 2008 10:59 PM
Fiji Joe I guess the deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan are a non-issue...I call quagmire...Quagmire!

WASHINGTON While the military "quagmire" in Iraq was said to tip the scales of power in the U.S. midterm elections, most Americans have no idea more of their fellow citizens men, women and children were murdered this year by illegal aliens than the combined death toll of U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan since those military campaigns began.

Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other crimes committed by illegal aliens, a number of groups have produced estimates based on data collected from prisons, news reports and independent research.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense.

But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers ? for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While no one ? in or out of government ? tracks all U.S. accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.

Statistically, that makes them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses have been suspended or revoked ? and nearly as dangerous as drunk drivers.

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day ? a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn't track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

* The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests ? some eight arrests per illegal alien;

* Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses ? some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

* 36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.

"While the vast majority of illegal aliens are decent people who work hard and are only trying to make a better life for themselves and their families, (something you or I would probably do if we were in their place), it is also a fact that a disproportionately high percentage of illegal aliens are criminals and sexual predators," states Peter Wagner, author of a new report called "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration." "That is part of the dark side of illegal immigration and when we allow the 'good' in we get the 'bad' along with them. The question is, how much 'bad' is acceptable and at what price?"

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53103
6th February 2008 11:06 PM
Riffhard It is very xenophobic of you point out facts Feej! Have you no shame?

Riffy
6th February 2008 11:06 PM
gimmekeef I wish you guys would have run...at least you articulate positions and have convictions.....Ahhh but for the sake of a few million dollars
6th February 2008 11:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
It is very xenophobic of you point out facts Feej! Have you no shame?

Riffy

Yeah...the X word...often used by people who have no other means of justifying their position...
6th February 2008 11:17 PM
Dan
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Theodore Roosevelt (not a xenophpobe!) said it best.

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

There is not a damned thing wrong with Americans wanting The United States to remain American in this respect!

Riffy

I see about as many Mexican flags as American flags around here (in Southern California).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)