ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads Part II .... ( Stones Content -- Massive ) .... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
8th February 2008 05:01 PM
glencar RR had more influence on the 20th century than Ho ever did even though you Dems hate to admit it.
8th February 2008 05:08 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
RR had more influence on the 20th century than Ho ever did even though you Dems hate to admit it.

Ho's rule this century.
8th February 2008 05:14 PM
glencar Please, let's not start one of THOSE fights!
8th February 2008 05:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

The country was obviously not smart enough for Goldwater. And after 7 years of liberal George Walker Bush III, followed with the laughable, absurd attempt to make a mush-job like Willard Romney his successor, its clear the country still isn't. Goon on everyone.....
9th February 2008 12:11 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The country was obviously not smart enough for Goldwater. And after 7 years of liberal George Walker Bush III, followed with the laughable, absurd attempt to make a mush-job like Willard Romney his successor, its clear the country still isn't. Goon on everyone.....

Actually Moonie ... I am not a betting man , but when the 2008 Presidential Election is finally over , I would be willing to bet that is EXACTLY how the electoral map will appear -- just cross out Goldwater and insert McCain .

Hell , leave Johnson in there as Obama / Clinton are the same thing ............. Word !

" Back in Power Ronnie --- Finally ... YES !!!! "

LBJOEYKINS ! ™

9th February 2008 12:58 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Actually Moonie ... I am not a betting man , but when the 2008 Presidential Election is finally over , I would be willing to bet that is EXACTLY how the electoral map will appear -- just cross out Goldwater and insert McCain .

Hell , leave Johnson in there as Obama / Clinton are the same thing ............. Word !

Its not going to look anything like that JoJo. I like that map though - the bruthas in Mississippi going for Goldwater by %87 - them negroes fought through water cannons just to cast their conservative vote!

Hey, if Romney hadn't got tossed on his ass by the real conservative base, this projected map of the the denisty of those dense enough to vote Nephism would be in play.
9th February 2008 01:02 PM
CrissCrossMind Omama will lose this election in the fall ... he may be right that Hillary has too many negaties ... but he is a fool to think he doesn't ... the only hope the Dem's have to avoid the fate of a Goldwater election ... is a new Canidate to emerge before the convention ... the Rerobate's are slicker than Willie was anyday ... CCM
9th February 2008 04:41 PM
Joey
quote:

CrissCrossMind wrote:
the only hope the Dem's have to avoid the fate of a Goldwater election ... is a new Canidate to emerge before the convention ...

Al Gore ?!

9th February 2008 05:27 PM
glencar Algore is now a big fat movie producer.
9th February 2008 05:43 PM
sirmoonie It is truly incredible how much the media distorts things, to the point where even the vaguely defined group that benefits from the distortion starts believing it.

"McCain Tangles With Conservatives"

I saw that headline on CNN last week, and thought maybe, just maybe, there is something to this I don't know.

Here are the OPENING two paragraphs of the article:
"......but he's drawing a backlash from some top conservatives who say he is too liberal to carry the Republican nomination.

Radio hosts Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, Hugh Hewitt and Lars Larson are among the conservative voices speaking out against the Arizona senator."

What the fuck? I'm expecting at least 2 or 3 actual political leaders expressing doubts about McCain - its a bunch of AM radio talk show hosts!

And its all downhill from there. Rick Santorum is quoted as being a conservative against McCain, but then the article quietly admits that Bob Dole, former Solicitor General Ted Olson (whose wide died on 9/11), Saxby Chambliss, and Johnny Isakson as pro-McCain.

Boy them headlines will grab some parrots though!

Here is the ridiculous article trying, and partly suceeding, to create issues where none exist.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/05/conservative.backlash/
9th February 2008 05:48 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Algore is now a big fat movie producer.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9th February 2008 06:14 PM
glencar Joey, once again, your party is seizing defeat from the jaws of victory! When does the bleeding stop?
10th February 2008 10:22 AM
sirmoonie Another one, from Reuters today 2/10.

Title: "Conservatives dismayed Mitt Romney quit race"

Second paragraph: "'I'm really depressed today because this is the first time that I find myself in a position that I will not work for the nominee (McCain),' said a caller to host Rush Limbaugh's conservative talk-radio show on the verge of tears." Jesus H. fucking Falwell Christ, take it easy Nancy, you still have touch tone and redial, honey.

And another media created tautology is born! Ether-muff. The premise is assumed because someone posed it as a question before thinking about the stupidity of the premise. Kind of like calling yourself and your buddies A-listers, then alleging its true because only an A-lister could make a such a A-list post about A-listism.
11th February 2008 12:49 PM
sirmoonie Hey, check it out, the retard weighs in.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UNK92G0&show_article=1

Now, you may ask yourself "Hmmmmm.....what in fucking god's glorious name would that idiot know about it?" If that thought occured to you, there is hope for you yet.

Freedom am won! Freedom am won!
11th February 2008 01:46 PM
gimmekeef WASHINGTON - Democrat Barack Obama has a narrow lead over John McCain in a potential presidential matchup, while Hillary Rodham Clinton is about even with the Republican front-runner, an Associated Press-Ipsos poll indicated Monday.

The survey is the first look at voter sentiment since last week's Super Tuesday presidential contests around the country and Mitt Romney's departure from the GOP race. Obama and Clinton are battling in a Democratic campaign that may take weeks or even months to resolve, while McCain, an Arizona senator, is the likely Republican nominee.

Obama, an Illinois senator, led McCain in the poll by 48 percent to 42 percent when people were asked which one they would prefer if the presidential race were held now. Clinton, a senator from New York, got 46 percent to McCain's 45 percent in their matchup.

The poll shows Obama leading Clinton in the race for the Democratic nomination, 46 percent to 41 percent. McCain is well ahead of former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, who has remained in the Republican contest, by 44 percent to 30 percent. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, has 9 percent.

The survey was conducted from Feb. 7-10 and involved telephone interviews with 1,029 adults. It had an overall margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.

Included were 520 Democrats, for whom the margin of sampling error was plus or minus 4.3 points, and 357 Republicans, with a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 5.2 points.

11th February 2008 01:55 PM
monkey_man
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Hey, check it out, the retard weighs in.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UNK92G0&show_article=1

Now, you may ask yourself "Hmmmmm.....what in fucking god's glorious name would that idiot know about it?" If that thought occured to you, there is hope for you yet.

Freedom am won! Freedom am won!

Hmm an endorsement by the retard. . . . kiss. . . . if you ask me!
[Edited by monkey_man]
11th February 2008 02:03 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Hmm an endorsement by the retard. . . . kiss. . . . if you ask me!
[Edited by monkey_man]

We here at Realo-Con Central are monitoring the situation. There is no need for panic, as no one listens that dope anymore anyway.
11th February 2008 07:18 PM
glencar In presidential news, Hilary Clinton appears in a 4 page spread in the latest US Weekly to discuss her worst outfits ever. I'm not making this up. Now I'm no fan of Barry Obama but anything is better than a pop POTUS. The Clintons have made the Presidency into this fatuous package wherein they're mentioned on "Access Hoollywood" & ""The Insider" with the same regularity as Farrah Fawcett & George Clooney. I never thought I'd ever write this but at least Barry Obama will restore a modicum of seriousness to the WH.
11th February 2008 10:28 PM
robpop
12th February 2008 02:15 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
In presidential news, Hilary Clinton appears in a 4 page spread in the latest US Weekly to discuss her worst outfits ever. I'm not making this up. Now I'm no fan of Barry Obama but anything is better than a pop POTUS. The Clintons have made the Presidency into this fatuous package wherein they're mentioned on "Access Hoollywood" & ""The Insider" with the same regularity as Farrah Fawcett & George Clooney. I never thought I'd ever write this but at least Barry Obama will restore a modicum of seriousness to the WH.

7 plus years of a retard, and you are bothered by Obama, Clinton or McCain, god I hope not. Take a deep breath, sigh, and thank our lord and saviour the snake charmer false preaching Bush is almost gone! The only thing sad about this story is, our media is concerned with fluff, and not something like the 9 billion dollars that just dissapeared in Iraq....
12th February 2008 02:55 PM
Joey " Take a deep breath, sigh, and thank our lord and saviour the snake charmer false preaching Bush is almost gone! The only thing sad about this story is, our media is concerned with fluff, and not something like the 9 billion dollars that just dissapeared in Iraq.... "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12th February 2008 03:53 PM
gimmekeef With 800 or so Dem super at large delegates still in play...this race could come down to the convention floor and be quite exciting.Last I heard Bill was calling Florida to borrow their voting machines.He was told they were last seen in Ohio though.
[Edited by gimmekeef]
12th February 2008 07:20 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

7 plus years of a retard, and you are bothered by Obama, Clinton or McCain, god I hope not. Take a deep breath, sigh, and thank our lord and saviour the snake charmer false preaching Bush is almost gone! The only thing sad about this story is, our media is concerned with fluff, and not something like the 9 billion dollars that just dissapeared in Iraq....

I never thought I'd like to see the end of Bush but alas, that day has arrived. I'm counting on McCain coming through. Anyone but the harridan.
12th February 2008 07:34 PM
TampabayStone
13th February 2008 05:26 PM
wasted wanted to point out the fact that the title of this thread is no longer accurate.

Hillary no longer leads. She is behind.
[Edited by wasted]
13th February 2008 05:33 PM
pdog
quote:
wasted wrote:

She is behind.

we like big butts!
13th February 2008 06:55 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:

we like big butts!

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me so horney
Ooh, rump of smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my benz
Well use me use me cuz you aint that average groupy

I've seen them dancin'
To hell with romancin'
She's Sweat,Wet, got it goin like a turbo vette

I'm tired of magazines
Saying flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back

So Fellas (yeah) Fellas(yeah)
Has your girlfriend got the butt (hell yeah)
Well shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake that healthy butt
Baby got back
13th February 2008 07:32 PM
glencar Someone (Riffy?) posted a most unflattering photo of Hillary with her huge calves exposed. Why can't we get Carli Bruni in this fucking country? We end up with Hillarys & Monicas!
13th February 2008 10:28 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Someone (Riffy?) posted a most unflattering photo of Hillary with her huge calves exposed. Why can't we get Carli Bruni in this fucking country? We end up with Hillarys & Monicas!

No kiddin'! Why are those cheese-eating surrender monkeys scoring hotter babes than us macho, gun-slinging cowboys?

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
13th February 2008 10:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Someone (Riffy?) posted a most unflattering photo of Hillary with her huge calves exposed. Why can't we get Carli Bruni in this fucking country? We end up with Hillarys & Monicas!

Oh, look, glencar's pretending to find women attractive.
I ain't buyin' it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)