ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads Part II .... ( Stones Content -- Massive ) .... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
5th February 2008 11:21 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I love America...therefore I have this great disdain for zionists...why don't you?

I love America too...where I'm entitled to my own beliefs.My disdain is saved for those who dont recognize the rights of others to have a different view point.I think all religions are a sham..but dont feel I have the right to tell someone else what to believe.
5th February 2008 11:30 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I love America too...where I'm entitled to my own beliefs.My disdain is saved for those who dont recognize the rights of others to have a different view point.I think all religions are a sham..but dont feel I have the right to tell someone else what to believe.

I could react rationally to your differences of opinion...or...I could insult your family, threaten to kick your ass, and include you under the ambiguous label of "McCain Geeks" while never having the stones to come out and tell you who I supported or what my opinions are on any issue...which would you find more "normal"?
5th February 2008 12:08 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I could react rationally to your differences of opinion...or...I could insult your family, threaten to kick your ass, and include you under the ambiguous label of "McCain Geeks" while never having the stones to come out and tell you who I supported or what my opinions are on any issue...which would you find more "normal"?

None of the above remotely resembles rational or normal thought.Feel free to continue however as the amusement level is rising.
5th February 2008 12:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

None of the above remotely resembles rational or normal thought.Feel free to continue however as the amusement level is rising.

Right...right...I couldn't agree more...only a complete whackjob would act like that...speaking of...

"There was something in the air that night...The stars were bright, Fernando"
5th February 2008 12:18 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Right...right...I couldn't agree more...only a complete whackjob would act like that...speaking of...

"There was something in the air that night...The stars were bright, Fernando"

Fiji...dont get me tied in with any of these candidates ..I cant stand any of em from either side...Wouldnt let any of em in my house...even to clean my toilets
5th February 2008 12:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Fiji...dont get me tied in with any of these candidates ..I cant stand any of em from either side...Wouldnt let any of em in my house...even to clean my toilets

Your individuality of thought annoints you a prince among men...and there aren't many of those...so congrats
5th February 2008 12:30 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Your individuality of thought annoints you a prince among men...and there aren't many of those...so congrats

Fiji...thanks but I truly wish there was one thing even a small one to compell me to support someone.We need leadership and this is what gets foisted on us?
5th February 2008 12:40 PM
mojoman i voted for sanjaya
5th February 2008 01:18 PM
Some Guy
5th February 2008 01:43 PM
Joey " Your individuality of thought annoints you a prince among men...and there aren't many of those... "

< ---- Amen !!!!

Concur Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fijikins .... Oh , Little Fijikins .... Lil' Fiji )

Joeykins ! ™
5th February 2008 02:19 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Fiji...thanks but I truly wish there was one thing even a small one to compell me to support someone.We need leadership and this is what gets foisted on us?

It is true that the real issues of the day are going wholly ignored...and none of these candidates are going to address them if elected...then again, most Americans don't want to hear what the real issues are and they sure as heck aren't prepared to do what it takes to address those issue...so to hell with em' I guess
5th February 2008 02:22 PM
Fiji Joe BREAKING NEWS!!!

Obama supporters run off by police

5th February 2008 02:58 PM
the good
quote:
Joey wrote:

The Republican Party is nearly History .

no, but the Limbaugh, Hannity, and Levin axis is.
5th February 2008 03:44 PM
sirmoonie The Mormons weren't all bad - any cult that convinces its female parishioners that god believes in polygafucking is not without its merit.

I'm just saying. Don't be getting all PC on me, because I'm just saying.
5th February 2008 03:52 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It is true that the real issues of the day are going wholly ignored...and none of these candidates are going to address them if elected...then again, most Americans don't want to hear what the real issues are and they sure as heck aren't prepared to do what it takes to address those issue...so to hell with em' I guess

Christ , that is postin' on loan from GOD right there !

You are postin' .........

Powerful Stuff !

H.R. PUFFIN Joe ! ™
5th February 2008 04:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Are we talking about the Jon Stewart, Colbert & O'Brien battle over Huckabee?

P.S. I was denied my constitutional rights to vote for any candidate I wanted to vote for today in Californias primary election... I'm so fucking angry...
I call bullshit!
5th February 2008 04:30 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

I was denied my constitutional rights to vote for any candidate I wanted to vote for today in Californias primary election...

I feel your pain

Joe Sea
5th February 2008 04:39 PM
pdog [quote]Joey wrote:

I feel your pain

Joe Sea
[/quote

You have a sore asshole everyday, mine is just right now... I do appreciate the empathy.
5th February 2008 04:54 PM
Joey " You have a sore asshole everyday, mine is just right now... I do appreciate the empathy. "

< --- I.B.S. is nothing to laugh at !!!

Man , you said it Lil' buddy ( Lil' Fijikins )

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
5th February 2008 05:34 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

Are we talking about the Jon Stewart, Colbert & O'Brien battle over Huckabee?

P.S. I was denied my constitutional rights to vote for any candidate I wanted to vote for today in Californias primary election... I'm so fucking angry...
I call bullshit!

Unfortunately there is nothing in the constitution about political parties and nominations.

I made sure to re-register as a Republican a few weeks ago. They had me listed as non-partisan. I said "But I registered as a Republican" so they gave me a Republican ballot. The whole charade was just a big waste of time but I am hopelessly hooked. I will be listening to the campaign channel on XM all night tonight.
5th February 2008 05:36 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I was denied my constitutional rights to vote for any candidate I wanted to vote for today in Californias primary election... I'm so fucking angry...
I call bullshit!

Jesse Jackson wasn't on the ballot?...Indeed...Bullshit!
5th February 2008 05:48 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The Mormons weren't all bad - any cult that convinces its female parishioners that god believes in polygafucking is not without its merit.

I'm just saying. Don't be getting all PC on me, because I'm just saying.

Yeah..but ever seen even one Mormon hottie?..
5th February 2008 06:19 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Yeah..but ever seen even one Mormon hottie?..

I have. There were a lot of Mormoloids, as many called them (I did not), where I went to latter part of high school. Very good looking young women, almost all of them, but completely disassociated from reality. Emotionless. I'm not kidding - they really do act the way cult members are depicted in movies and documentaries. Its bizarre, and sad for many people born into that lifestyle.

Then, of course, there are humanless freaks like Romney who fit the lifestyle completely. If god hadn't created Mormonismness, Willard Romney would have.
5th February 2008 06:24 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I have. There were a lot of Mormoloids, as many called them (I did not), where I went to latter part of high school. Very good looking young women, almost all of them, but completely disassociated from reality. Emotionless. I'm not kidding - they really do act the way cult members are depicted in movies and documentaries. Its bizarre, and sad for many people born into that lifestyle.

Then, of course, there are humanless freaks like Romney who fit the lifestyle completely. If god hadn't created Mormonismness, Willard Romney would have.

Well I did forget Nicky from HBO's Big Love...now theres a show for laffs
5th February 2008 07:36 PM
sirmoonie Wow, holy fuck, so Willard Romney took some shots at Bob Dole today? Let me guess, he's not a real conservative either. Of course not! He got wounded in a war. That doesn't fit the profe.

Jesus Christ, I didn't know there was anyone in the world who didn't respect Bob Dole. Then again, until recently, I didn't believe anyone could respect a drivel-spewing fuck like Willard Romney. I was WRONG on both counts.
5th February 2008 07:53 PM
Riffhard I voted for the closest thing to a real conservative. That means that I voted for the Mormon. Happily.

Funny that a guy that constantly screams about Bush Geeks would be so staunchly in the tank for a guy that Bush bascially gave a free pass to with regards to the worst violation of 1st Amendment rights ever. I mean it was Bush who, instead of vetoing this crap bill, allowed it to go to the SC and get passed into law! So you can thank Bush for the idiocy that is McCain/Feingold! That kind of makes a certain poster here a Bush Geek by default. Not to mention they both (Bush and McRINO) have the same exact stand on illegal immigration. Which, like it or not, is a huge issue amoung true conservatives, and most Americans. One needs only to look at the exit polls for the proof of that.

Riffy

5th February 2008 07:59 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

Unfortunately there is nothing in the constitution about political parties and nominations.

I guess it is a legal matter, and too technical for me. I just find it absurd, that a person can't decide at the poll what party/candidate they want to vote for.... I just felt restricted, and I put it in perspective, there's people who have obstacles to go vote or don't bother or at one time weren't allowed to vote...

God bless America!

5th February 2008 08:19 PM
Dan
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I voted for the closest thing to a real conservative.

At the moment at least.
5th February 2008 08:22 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Dan wrote:

At the moment at least.

Pathetic, but true.

The DC Republicans have seemingly forgot who put them into power.

A conservative backlash is coming. It's a comin' real soon.

In the meantime get used to the idea of President Obama.

Riffy
5th February 2008 08:22 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

I guess it is a legal matter, and too technical for me. I just find it absurd, that a person can't decide at the poll what party/candidate they want to vote for.... I just felt restricted, and I put it in perspective, there's people who have obstacles to go vote or don't bother or at one time weren't allowed to vote...

God bless America!

I'm sorry P.
I take my right to vote so seriously that I find myself choking up (yeah go figure) as I leave the booth.

I guess I just start thinking about all of the sacrifices that went in to giving me MY VOICE.

So everyone...VOTE. If you don't vote, don't you dare complain.

I cast my vote, proudly, for Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I will now duck and cover.

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)