ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© Ώ?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads Part II .... ( Stones Content -- Massive ) .... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
6th February 2008 10:24 AM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
What's wrong with Mormons? They're very entertaining.

If you put your ear to the ground you can actually hear the roar of the upcoming Democratic Landslide in the 2008 elections .

......please ...just put your ear to the ground and smile .

Joey Goldwater ! ™
[Edited by Joey]
6th February 2008 10:29 AM
Some Guy I hear people talking about Obama and Hillary joining forces to form the dream ticket, people are talking.
6th February 2008 11:17 AM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I hear people talking about Obama and Hillary joining forces to form the dream ticket, people are talking.

Some Guy .........................

This makes young Joey Giddy .

Joey Roth ( now an official certified member of the Roth Army )
6th February 2008 11:30 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I hear people talking about Obama and Hillary joining forces to form the dream ticket, people are talking.

HA!!!

Not a chance.

They hate each other.

LJ.
6th February 2008 12:01 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Damn, even Huckabee smoked the goon Mormon, despite being outspent by tens of millions of $$$$$$. Mormon Romney can't get one true Christian conservative vote no matter how much $$$$$$ (The Large Green) he spends trying to pretend he's a normal American.

From what I hear from TRUE Christians, and I know many of them, Mormonism is an abomination to Christianity. No true Christian who believes in the message of Christ would dare to degrade their faith to such a degree as voting for a Mormon. Sometimes, there are bigger things than whether the team you root for wins an election - sometimes the very soul of the nation is at stake. Think before you vote - what would Jesus do? I'm sorry, but if you don't know the obvious answer to that, you really should not be posting in this thread.

What would Jesus do?...Probably puke at this whole field of no answer dipshits
6th February 2008 12:32 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

HA!!!

Not a chance.

They hate each other.

LJ.

I think they get along pretty well, for politicians.... Even McCain hugged and backed Bush, and they fragged his ass like a Lt. sending negros into a mine field in Viet Nam.
6th February 2008 12:38 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

I think they get along pretty well, for politicians.... Even McCain hugged and backed Bush, and they fragged his ass like a Lt. sending negros into a mine field in Viet Nam.

I know. Un-American in the extreme.

Hey do you know what Mormon Romney was doing while negroes were dying in Vietnam? Its really disturbing what he was doing. And I'm not even talking about the draft dodging on foreign soil, I'm talking about something else. Something else VERY disturbing.
6th February 2008 12:47 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

What would Jesus do?...Probably puke at this whole field of no answer dipshits

Jesus would cast his vote for McCain...Jesus supports zionists...he's pretty consistent about that
6th February 2008 12:55 PM
Dan
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

HA!!!

Not a chance.

They hate each other.

LJ.

If it would help electorally, sure she would go for it. But all it would do is energize people who's votes are already counted. She would probably go with a southern moderate governor.
6th February 2008 12:59 PM
Fiji Joe McCain's list of foreign policy and national security advisers...Look at all those zionsits...Jesus H. Jerry Falwell flippin' Christ!!!...Is there any one on that list who is not a jew?...I mean besides the negroe...that one's obvious

No wonder McCain is guaranteeing more wars and a 100 year presence in Iraq...This retarded drunken mick is gonna get us all killed

-------

Foreign policy, national security

• Henry Kissinger - Former U.S. secretary of State.
• William Kristol - Editor of the Weekly Standard, a Washington-based political magazine.

• Robert Kagan - A senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and a columnist on world affairs.

• Randy Scheunemann - Consultant who was defense and foreign-policy coordinator to McCain's 2000 presidential campaign. Like Kagan and Kristol, he also is listed as a director of the Project for the New American Century, a non-profit conservative organization whose self-stated goal is to promote American global leadership.

• Gary Schmitt - Senior fellow at the conservative Project for the New American Century. He is an author and served under President Reagan as executive director of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.

• Stephen Biegun - Ford Motor Co. vice president and former national security adviser to Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn. He also served as executive secretary of the National Security Council at the White House from 2001 to 2003.

• Brent Scowcroft - National security advisor under President George H.W. Bush and fellow board member with McCain on the International Republican Institute, a democracy building organization that McCain chairs.

• Colin Powell - Former secretary of State and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

• Niall Ferguson - A professor of history at Harvard and prolific author.

• Barry McCaffrey - Retired Army general and former White House drug czar under President Bill Clinton.

• Robert Zoellick - Former Deputy Secretary of State and former U.S. trade representative.

• Richard Armitage - Former deputy secretary of State..

• Eliot Cohen - Conservative professor of military affairs at the School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University.

• Robert Kimmitt - Deputy secretary of the Department of the Treasury; former ambassador to Germany.

• Andrew Krepinevich - Retired Army officer who is now executive director at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments that focuses on defense spending and planning.

• Ralph Peters - Retired Army office and author.

• Charles Larson - A retired Navy admiral, who twice served as superintendent of the U.S. Naval Academy. He ran unsuccessfully as a Democratic candidate for lieutenant government of Maryland in 2002 and now serves on the board of directors of the Northrop Grumman Corp., a defense company.

• Bernard Aronson - Former assistant secretary of State for inter-American affairs.

• Lorne Craner - President of the International Republican Institute. He served as assistant secretary for democracy, human rights, and labor under Secretary of State Colin Powell.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/election/special3/articles/0811mccain-advisers-ON.html

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
6th February 2008 01:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
What's wrong with Mormons? They're very entertaining.

Yeah, you and the fake conservatives can go with those twits, bunch of draft dodging, quiche eating, pastry fluffing geeks.

Realo-Cons, as the media calls us now, will go with these guys - the American answer.

6th February 2008 01:02 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I know. Un-American in the extreme.

Hey do you know what Mormon Romney was doing while negroes were dying in Vietnam? Its really disturbing what he was doing. And I'm not even talking about the draft dodging on foreign soil, I'm talking about something else. Something else VERY disturbing.

He was spending his Daddy's money in France, fucking France, of all places. I can't beleive it. How many people in godless France was sermoning too? What a classic fuckstick move. Why is it a guy like him and Bush appeal to the so-called base? I mean these guys personally are cowards and they talk all tough when risking other peoples lives. There's a dynamic that takes place, that I don't understand, but I do know, it sickens me.
Are these folks really afraid of Mexicans or A.Q.? Will we soon be sending Mexican drug smugglers out in the jungle of southern mexico to find terrorist training bases and kill/capture them? As crazy as that sounds, that is how their rational goes...
We went into Afghanistan to destroy A.Q. and remove The Taliban, we had our most elite troops in country and A.Q. nearly surrounded, and we sent in a bunch drug dealing warlords mercenaries... Who know control most of Afghanistan, and every spring The Taliban begins it seasonal war.
And Ironical of all ironies. We go into Iraq, to free the people from a brutal dictaster (lol). And in a situation, where you would actually need to retain and use the locals, you de-baathifacte. Removing teachers, supervisors of public works projects, no police, no protection of the infrastructure and disband the army.
This is what happens when you let spoiled rich kids, with no guts and little or no education and zero street smarts run a country.
They blast warheros like John McCain, they never fought a war themselves, they preached and cheerlead them. They say Hillary is mean to people and power hungry, yet these people were handed jobs running major companies in industry, I'm sure they massaged testicles during board meetings. Yet, no one knows what happened behind those doors. We do know Bush ran companies and countries into the ground... Anyone wonder why, people might not want to support the base or better yet, what is the base? Anyone care to tell me, what I already know about being a conservative. Because it ain't Mexicans, Fags, Jesus or Terrorists. So, what is the base of conservatism. I'm all ears. Talk loud, i'm giggling a bit!
6th February 2008 01:08 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

He was spending his Daddy's money in France, fucking France, of all places. I can't beleive it. How many people in godless France was sermoning too? What a classic fuckstick move. Why is it a guy like him and Bush appeal to the so-called base? I mean these guys personally are cowards and they talk all tough when risking other peoples lives. There's a dynamic that takes place, that I don't understand, but I do know, it sickens me.
Are these folks really afraid of Mexicans or A.Q.? Will we soon be sending Mexican drug smugglers out in the jungle of southern mexico to find terrorist training bases and kill/capture them? As crazy as that sounds, that is how their rational goes...
We went into Afghanistan to destroy A.Q. and remove The Taliban, we had our most elite troops in country and A.Q. nearly surrounded, and we sent in a bunch drug dealing warlords mercenaries... Who know control most of Afghanistan, and every spring The Taliban begins it seasonal war.
And Ironical of all ironies. We go into Iraq, to free the people from a brutal dictaster (lol). And in a situation, where you would actually need to retain and use the locals, you de-baathifacte. Removing teachers, supervisors of public works projects, no police, no protection of the infrastructure and disband the army.
This is what happens when you let spoiled rich kids, with no guts and little or no education and zero street smarts run a country.
They blast warheros like John McCain, they never fought a war themselves, they preached and cheerlead them. They say Hillary is mean to people and power hungry, yet these people were handed jobs running major companies in industry, I'm sure they massaged testicles during board meetings. Yet, no one knows what happened behind those doors. We do know Bush ran companies and countries into the ground... Anyone wonder why, people might not want to support the base or better yet, what is the base? Anyone care to tell me, what I already know about being a conservative. Because it ain't Mexicans, Fags, Jesus or Terrorists. So, what is the base of conservatism. I'm all ears. Talk loud, i'm giggling a bit!

You don't sound like a man who is at all prepared to support Mccain...He has guaranteed more wars...I mean he pulled a Joe Namath and guaranteed it...and troops back from Iraq by Christmas?...Yeah..Christmas 100 years from now...I too wonder the answer to the question...Why does John McCain want our soldiers dead?.
6th February 2008 01:09 PM
the good
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

But I think the immigration issue is so overblown, its hard to even listen to it - which makes me a conservative who thinks a "conservative" issue is overblown, not a liberal - get the diff?

Its so overblown. The total hysteria in the talk radio wing of the republican party over the issue is amazing. The bill was a good one. It made sense. But that doesn't really matter to the "deport them all now" xenophobe echo chamber ditto heads who prefer ranting to reason.
6th February 2008 01:19 PM
Fiji Joe Hillary is promising me housing and health care...I figure if those two are on the house, that's leaves a lot of time to fish...someone tell me again why I should vote republican?
6th February 2008 01:35 PM
pdog
quote:
the good wrote:

Its so overblown. The total hysteria in the talk radio wing of the republican party over the issue is amazing. The bill was a good one. It made sense. But that doesn't really matter to the "deport them all now" xenophobe echo chamber ditto heads who prefer ranting to reason.

But it works. It's a wedge issue. It is meant to cause fear through simplified soundbites, one liner and no solution. It is too complex to be addressed in a word or instantly, but it gets people scared. Do they fire their cheap gardeners or not eat in restaurants? no... Throw in a bit of terrorism fear, and you got a wedge issue. War, terror and fear. Doesn't maatter what is true or not. Whenb you have people in power, talking fear and solutions that change, with no real solution or end in sight, you have people in power controlling the masses. It takes a popu;ace that is educated and knowledgable to have a solution on these problems we face. Look at the numbers of people who voted yesterday, we don't have that in the USA. It's a bit better, but we have millions of idiots who don't even know the candidates. These same people know what Tom Brady's girlfriend had for lunch and can name most american Idol finalists.
6th February 2008 01:35 PM
Dan
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
McCain's list of foreign policy and national security advisers...Look at all those zionsits...Jesus H. Jerry Falwell flippin' Christ!!!...Is there any one on that list who is not a jew?...I mean besides the negroe...that one's obvious

Barry McCaffrey, but he is fucking nuts, and his own war strategy was a failure.
6th February 2008 01:36 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
someone tell me again why I should vote republican?

You should vote, because it is a right you never want to take for granted.
6th February 2008 01:47 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
someone tell me again why I should vote republican?

Because the are the party of fiscal responsibility. . .
6th February 2008 01:56 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Because the are the party of fiscal responsibility. . .

Hillary is more conservative than Bush... Never thought things would be so twisted...
6th February 2008 02:04 PM
pdog MM,
I took two of your co-workers to the filmo for SD Sat. nite. Did they tell you, they were supposed too?
6th February 2008 02:12 PM
The Pretentious Poet Late Tuesday eve, I went out for a beer.
When all of a sudden something strange did I hear.
A loud noise, a din, it was sounding quite raucus.
Twas a mob of my countrymen gone off to caucus.
Some, wielded placards pasted up with 'McCain!',
holl'rin "Come cast your vote for a crazy old man!
He'll let in the Mexicans! Damn, he's got class!
(And if you vote Huck'bee, we'll waterboard your ass.)"
Others were shouting (which I found quite strange),
"Vote for Barack and ambiguous change!
We're not really sure what he stands for, but shit!
He's got Oprah's vote so he must be legit!"
Then all the ladies shouted Hillary's name:
"Vote Clinton again! Four more years of the same!"
But the men were all charged up: "For the first time in our lives,
We must vote for Romney! We can all have six wives!"
The cameras were flashin', the TV men screamin...
My head spun so much and I wished I was dreamin
So I turned right around as my mouth filled with bile
And I hoofed it right back to my quiet domicile
Locked myself in my room, asked the wife, "Please remember
To come wake me up at the end of November...."
6th February 2008 02:14 PM
Fiji Joe As one of the few here who has has served and fought, I have carte blanche to criticize McCain...the rest of you need to shut your pie holes in this regard

By the way...if you think I'm kidding, try me...Go ahead...criticize McCain and see what happens

[Edited for moral clarity]
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
6th February 2008 02:24 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
MM,
I took two of your co-workers to the filmo for SD Sat. nite. Did they tell you, they were supposed too?

I was off on Sat. No one said nothing to me on Mon or Tues. I half expected to see you at the SD shows I did work.
6th February 2008 02:47 PM
Fiji Joe John McCain lost 5 aircraft during his service in the US Navy...he has not reimbursed the US Navy or US taxpayers one cent for any of the lost aircraft...I've know men who had their pay docked for losing a sleeping bag...there are two Americas...John McCain doesn't live in ours
6th February 2008 02:53 PM
Fiji Joe McCain's Vietnamese captors called him "Songbird"...Not for his beautiful singing voice, but for his willingness to publically and privately condemn US troops...None of the other prisoners of war were referred to as "Songbird"...but there was this one dude they called "Shitbird"...for reasons much different
6th February 2008 02:56 PM
gypsy
quote:
The Pretentious Poet wrote:
Late Tuesday eve, I went out for a beer.

Beautiful.
You're one of my favorite posters.
6th February 2008 03:02 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
The Pretentious Poet wrote:
Late Tuesday eve, I went out for a beer.

Might be my one and only post on this thread.
You should publish this one, Mr. Poet

Priceless!!!
6th February 2008 03:18 PM
The Pretentious Poet
quote:
Beautiful.
You're one of my favorite posters.

quote:
Might be my one and only post on this thread.
You should publish this one, Mr. Poet

Priceless!!!

I know your kind - you don't care bout the laughter.
To get me in the sack - well, now that's what you're after.

6th February 2008 03:24 PM
CrissCrossMind Ole Obama One ... is now saying ... the Pepubs have the dirt ... on the Two Virgins ... "oh my my my" ... CCM
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)