ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads Part II .... ( Stones Content -- Massive ) .... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
1st February 2008 11:18 AM
Joey
............ BEST HILLARY YET !!!!!

|
|
V

J. FLY !
[Edited by Joey]
1st February 2008 11:25 AM
Nellcote Joey, talk about massive, is Bill tripping the light fantastic with...Barney?
1st February 2008 11:26 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Joey, talk about massive, is Bill tripping the light fantastic with...Barney?

One never knows Nellcote

....one never knows

J'Lokins
1st February 2008 11:30 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Joey, talk about massive, is Bill tripping the light fantastic with...Barney?

That is a very good post...best I've seen in at least 3 years...do it again!
1st February 2008 11:42 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Joey wrote:

............ BEST HILLARY YET !!!!!

|
|
V

Isnt that the Clinton exhibit at Madam Tussuoads?

J. FLY !
[Edited by Joey]

1st February 2008 12:07 PM
lotsajizz In the latest sign that a conservative backlash is starting to build against John McCain, conservative commentator Ann Coulter said Thursday she is prepared to vote for Hillary Clinton over the Arizona senator in a general election match up.

Speaking on Fox's "Hannity and Colmes," Coulter took aim at the GOP frontrunner, and suggested he was little more than a Republican in name only.

"If you are looking at substance rather than if there is an R or a D after his name, manifestly, if he's our candidate, than Hillary is going to be our girl, because she's more conservative than he is," Coulter said. "I think she would be stronger on the war on terrorism."

1st February 2008 12:34 PM
mojoman
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
In the latest sign that a conservative backlash is starting to build against John McCain, conservative commentator Ann Coulter said Thursday she is prepared to vote for Hillary Clinton over the Arizona senator in a general election match up.

Speaking on Fox's "Hannity and Colmes," Coulter took aim at the GOP frontrunner, and suggested he was little more than a Republican in name only.

"If you are looking at substance rather than if there is an R or a D after his name, manifestly, if he's our candidate, than Hillary is going to be our girl, because she's more conservative than he is," Coulter said. "I think she would be stronger on the war on terrorism."

ann in her black spiked knee high boots and miniskirt licking billarys boots?
1st February 2008 12:35 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
In the latest sign that a conservative backlash is starting to build against John McCain, conservative commentator Ann Coulter said Thursday she is prepared to vote for Hillary Clinton over the Arizona senator in a general election match up.

Its weird, like really weird, just how much Bush Geeks and Geekettes despise American war veterans. The Bush Geeks have been slandering John McCain for a decade now, all to sub rosa pimp their "chosen" retard. Its got to be $$$$$.$$ (commonly called "The Large Green"). Nothing else could account for such aberrant un-American behavior.

We've been hit! We've been hit!

Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier!
1st February 2008 12:38 PM
mojoman
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Its weird, like really weird, just how much Bush Geeks and Geekettes despise American war veterans. The Bush Geeks have been slandering John McCain for a decade now, all to sub rosa pimp their "chosen" retard. Its got to be $$$$$.$$ (commonly called "The Large Green"). Nothing else could account for such aberrant un-American behavior.

We've been hit! We've been hit!

Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier!

My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours
1st February 2008 12:40 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Oh, and "conservative" backlash? Thats fucking funny right there.

Think Boogaloo Jones and his pink Cadillac, cruising through the Brushton side of Homewood. Then you'll know what I'm saying. Hear, Hear! Hear, Hear!
1st February 2008 12:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
mojoman wrote:

My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours

Shades of a milk run to Bologna.
1st February 2008 12:54 PM
Some Guy Is there nothing I can say nothing I can do, to change your mind I'm so in love with jew.
1st February 2008 01:37 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Its weird, like really weird, just how much Bush Geeks and Geekettes despise American war veterans.

Im waiting for a version of the Swift Boat Fuckwads to appear saying McCain never was in Vietnam....Bush hates the fact guys like this bellied up and served rather than drink and snort the war away in some outpost in the USA..
1st February 2008 01:42 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Im waiting for a version of the Swift Boat Fuckwads to appear saying McCain never was in Vietnam....Bush hates the fact guys like this bellied up and served rather than drink and snort the war away in some outpost in the USA..

[Edited by Starbuck]
1st February 2008 01:53 PM
TampabayStone Photobucket
1st February 2008 02:02 PM
Fiji Joe Everyone knows child actors grow up to be nuts

1st February 2008 02:03 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Everyone knows child actors grow up to be nuts

ohh, bad angle.
1st February 2008 02:09 PM
Fiji Joe John McCain doesn't even have a dog...not even a cat...just some fancy goldfish he smuggled back from Vietnam in his rectum...oh yeah...right...Mr. Bamboo will look real good chasing sticks on the whitehouse lawn

1st February 2008 02:13 PM
CrissCrossMind the Bitch is back ... in the center lane ... and will be Hellen on Wheels next week ... but Obama looks sexier for sure ... in a Schoolboy kinda way ... still can't vote for either ... CCM
1st February 2008 02:59 PM
Fiji Joe
1st February 2008 03:01 PM
steel driving hammer Jimmy Carter, in Playboy magazine November 1976, quote, "I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I have committed adultery in my heart many times." Jimmy Carter in November 1976. January 30th of this year, at age 83, Jimmy Carter, "Obama's campaign has been extraordinary and titillating for me and my family." Jimmy Carter weighing in. He's supporting Obama but they don't want him to endorse Obama publicly, so that isn't going to happen.
1st February 2008 03:07 PM
Fiji Joe Dude can't even secure his own website...not a lot of hope he's gonna secure the country

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
1st February 2008 03:15 PM
Riffhard McCain is war hero! God bless him for it!

He is also a goddamned liberal RINO.

He does indeed have a huge conservative backlash coming his way. Conservative don't like him at all. The Republican insiders in DC love! Hagel? He loves McCain! Olympia Snowe? She loves McCain! Lindsey Graham? Loves McCain! Sirmoonie? Loves McCain!

Are you beginning to see a pattern here? Not a single one of these people are true "conservatives".

I would vote for Romney 100 times before I even considered pulling the lever for Mr RINO.

Romney is a self made billionaire, unlike McRINO. He was an incredibly respected and good governor, unlike McRINO. He is by all acounts a great father and husband. He actually believes in the free market system of capitalism, unlike McRINO. He does not believe in the redistribution of wealth, unlike McRINO. He does not refer to private and publicly traded corporations as "the enemy", unlike McRINO. He does not support open borders and amnesty for illegals, unlike McRINO. He does support the exploration of, and the drilling of our own oil in ANWAR and other locations, unlike McRINO. He does not constantly betray his conservative base, unlike McRINO.

Anyone who says that McRINO is a conservative has shit for brains as to what the word conservative means.

Romney has my vote! McRINO? Not with a gun held to my head!

In the end it won't matter. It's gonna be either Cankles or Obama for the next four years. McRINO will never inspire the mostly conservative base of the Republican party to get out and vote for him, and kids are too naive to actually know shit about the Dems latest rock star Barrack. Kids will vote for him for no other reason than he has "youth appeal". Clinton had the same thing going for him in 1992. That of course, led to the most indicted, most prosecuted, and corrupt administration in the history of the USA. So we've got that to look forward to!

Riffy
1st February 2008 03:16 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
John McCain doesn't even have a dog...not even a cat...just some fancy goldfish he smuggled back from Vietnam in his rectum...oh yeah...right...Mr. Bamboo will look real good chasing sticks on the whitehouse lawn

This uncomfortable hunk of metal?

Photobucket
1st February 2008 03:24 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
This uncomfortable hunk of metal?
Photobucket

lol
1st February 2008 03:26 PM
steel driving hammer Get It On Rider!!

The South Will Rise!!

1st February 2008 03:26 PM
Fiji Joe I have my concerns voting for anyone who is on speaking terms with people who believe the garden of eden is Jackson County, Missouri...wait....did they grow crystal meth in the garden of eden?
1st February 2008 03:38 PM
Riffhard
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I always found it very telling that people that supported Kerry for his "heroic" actions in Nam had no problem throwing the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth overboard while ignoring their heroics!

To date not a single one of their claims has been proven false! Not one! On the contrary. Every allegation that they made has been fully supported by the facts and all eye witnesses that have come forward! Kerry promised to release his military records to prove that the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth were being misleading. Even after promising to release these papers over four years ago he has yet to do so! Why?!

Why anyone would believe Kerry's version of events over the 35 plus members of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth?

Go to Wintersoldier.com and read about the lies that Kerry willingly and knowingly(and most importantly-provably) told the US Senate during his testimony in 1971!!

"I do not believe John Kerry is fit to be Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States. This is not a political issue. It is a matter of his judgment, truthfulness, reliability, loyalty and trust -- all absolute tenets of command. His biography, 'Tour of Duty,' by Douglas Brinkley, is replete with gross exaggerations, distortions of fact, contradictions and slanderous lies. His contempt for the military and authority is evident by even a most casual review of this biography. He arrived in-country with a strong anti-Vietnam War bias and a self-serving determination to build a foundation for his political future. He was aggressive, but vain and prone to impulsive judgment, often with disregard for specific tactical assignments. He was a 'loose cannon.' In an abbreviated tour of four months and 12 days, and with his specious medals secure, Lt.(jg) Kerry bugged out and began his infamous betrayal of all United States forces in the Vietnam War. That included our soldiers, our marines, our sailors, our coast guardsmen, our airmen, and our POWs. His leadership within the so-called Vietnam Veterans Against the War and testimony before Congress in 1971 charging us with unspeakable atrocities remain an undocumented but nevertheless meticulous stain on the men and women who honorably stayed the course. Senator Kerry is not fit for command."

-- Rear Admiral Roy Hoffmann, USN (retired), chairman, Swift Boat Veterans for Truth

Riffy

1st February 2008 03:39 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Surely you can relate - seeing as you're Maxy's poodle.
1st February 2008 03:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Surely you can relate - seeing as you're Maxy's poodle.

You're mean

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)