ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads Part II .... ( Stones Content -- Massive ) .... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
2nd February 2008 01:47 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Funny dems & reps argueing wether a rep is a libby or conserv.

We should applaud America's progress...we've come a long way baby...we stand a good chance of having a drunken mick lose a presidential election to a woman...or even a negroe...I just hope someone posts it on youtube
2nd February 2008 01:49 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

We should applaud America's progress...we've come a long way baby...we stand a good chance of having a drunken mick lose a presidential election to a woman...or even a negroe...I just hope someone posts it on youtube

Cats and dogs, my friend, cats and dogs.
2nd February 2008 01:58 PM
Fiji Joe McCain is very short...and incapable of lifting his hands over his head...like a yoda action figure

2nd February 2008 02:03 PM
Fiji Joe The straight talk express...how retarded is this guy?

2nd February 2008 02:19 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
McCain is very short...and incapable of lifting his hands over his head...like a yoda action figure

Yeah, but the real Yoda is a bad ass and very wise.
2nd February 2008 02:24 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Yeah, but the real Yoda is a bad ass and very wise.

have you ever wondered if Yoda can reach around and wipe his own ass with those squatty, little arms ?
2nd February 2008 02:27 PM
Fiji Joe McCain...Showing his retardation is not a fluke

2nd February 2008 02:39 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

have you ever wondered if Yoda can reach around and wipe his own ass with those squatty, little arms ?

From what I 've seen, that Jedi is very flexible.
2nd February 2008 02:43 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
the good wrote:

Joseph Smith was a fraud. Anybody who believes that nonsense is either ignorant or delusional. End of.

Absolutely true. And if you replace "Joseph Smith" with any other religious founder or leader, the statement is equally true.
2nd February 2008 02:45 PM
Fiji Joe John McCain is a war criminal...he signed a paper saying so...I've seen it...Yoda would never break like that...never

2nd February 2008 02:46 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
McCain...Showing his retardation is not a fluke

Feej:
Step up to the blackboard and write Ronald Reagan's 11th Commandment 100 times.

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
2nd February 2008 02:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Feej:
Step up to the blackboard and write Ronald Reagan's 11th Commandment 100 times.

Obama will make McCain look old and tired...he'll learn Mccain on the economy, and then he'll pop n' lock in his face just to rub it in
2nd February 2008 02:51 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Obama will make McCain look old and tired...he'll learn Mccain on the economy, and then he'll pop n' lock in his face just to rub it in

That's funny. So, was he talking shit to Charlie, is that what happened to his mug? Maybe the butt end of an AK?
2nd February 2008 02:58 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

That's funny. So, was he talking shit to Charlie, is that what happened to his mug? Maybe the butt end of an AK?

Karl Rove and Jerry Farwell snuck into his hotel room in South Carolina in 2000 and kicked him while he was sleeping.
2nd February 2008 03:07 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You can take the cracker out of Georgia, but . . .

2nd February 2008 03:10 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

All I know is that I'd hate to be a piece of china in her house should she loose on Super Tuesday! Bill will no doubt take the long way home should that be the case.

Riffy

LOL!
2nd February 2008 03:10 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Karl Rove and Jerry Farwell snuck into his hotel room in South Carolina in 2000 and kicked him while he was sleeping.

Funny! And the arm?
2nd February 2008 04:37 PM
pdog When we talk about who isn't a conservative, are we going by today's media based, semantic standard? Or are we going by what it really means, and those we created the standard...? A real conservative would allow big biz to flourish, have free trade and make money, but that would end, when such a business hurt the envoirment, exploited workers or unfairly did bisiness illegally. And that last part is important, b/c people will call that liberal tree hugger, hippie fag shit, when the truth is, it is not. A real conservative doesn't allow religion to influence laws.
John McCain is not a hardcore conservative, he is very moderate on many things. Is this bad? No. Why, b/c most people are moderate, and open minded. It's the people who are absolute, convinced they are right, that are defined as extremeists. The same type who blow up buildings for allah, or jesus, or sit in some tree in Berkeley.
My views on energy and the geo political envoirment regarding it, are moderate, but more conservative, since I believe in conservation and forms of US self reliance.
Someone who thinks gay people need to be lawed against having the rights everyone else enjoys, is an authoritarian, and those who fight for those rights, are not liberals, as they are labeled, they are more conservative, b/c a conservative beleives the government doesn't infringe on the freedomes of people.
If you took Bush and put him against Clinton, you would see the person running for office is more conservative than our current. Unless you try to change the rules and make up defintions to suit your argument. You're only arguing with yourself, and beleive your own lies, and fill with hate and what good is that? does that help America? No! Duh! Pointing out the flws of Bush, doesn't make someone less Republican, it means they are smart enough to decide, and not be fooled by the bullshit liberalism (so called) of Bush! And anyone who wants to challenge, start by looking at his campaign promise in 2000, and see what he did.
2nd February 2008 09:47 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
When we talk about who isn't a conservative, are we going by today's media based, semantic standard? Or are we going by what it really means, and those we created the standard...?

You pose some interesting questions there, Spuds. I, of course, was using the Churchill standard, later championed by Goldwater and Reagan. The Bush Geeks are seemingly applying the more malleable standard named for their namesake - the Bush Geekian standard. The latter is characterized by large flaccidity in all affairs, including that of government.

If you are interested in learning more about the Bush Geekian standard of conservative thought, I urge you to watch this educational video that provides an excellent summary of how it works in practice.

3rd February 2008 12:41 PM
Joey
quote:

Fiji Joe wrote:
...Yoda would never break like that...never

Yoda didn't fare to well against that gnarly Lil' Emperor .

" I still think Bushie43 is a ' Sith Lord ' Ronnie ! "

Bubba
3rd February 2008 12:58 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yoda didn't fare to well against that gnarly Lil' Emperor .

" I still think Bushie43 is a ' Sith Lord ' Ronnie ! "

Bubba

Shiiiit, he fought his little ass off. He can hold his head high!
3rd February 2008 02:46 PM
sirmoonie Clip of Mormon Romney letting Ted Kennedy, of all people, bully him into renouncing Ronald Reagan.

This passes for principled leadership to a Bush Geek.

To real conservatives, this glorified door-to-door salvation salesman from a multi-billion dollar demented cult can't disappear from the scene fast enough. He's brainfucking our dum-dums!

4th February 2008 10:48 AM
Joey " Yes, but see? There's the rub. He will never win. The inner cogs of the Beltway Repubs has decided that Johnboy gets the nod this time around. Romney is toast unless a vast number of the conservative base turn out for him. He isn't anywhere near inspiring enough for that to happen. So by default, and the lack of a real conservative on the ballot, McRINO is "our" guy.

"Our" guy is gonna get crushed! The problem is not who's on the ballot for the Repubs, but rather who are the Dems gonna pick? I think that Super Tuesday is gonna rip the Dem Party apart. Cankles has the Dem Beltway Machine behind her, but the insane "rockstar" status of Mr. Vapid Obama has really raked in the crowds, the kids, and most importantly the money! It's gonna be hard for the Beltway Clan to abandon her, but I would bet that there will be many more defections to Obama in the coming days. "The Swimmer" got the ball rolling this past week, and I suspect that we will see more Dems getting peeled away from her over the weekend. "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4th February 2008 11:20 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Yes, but see? There's the rub. He will never win. The inner cogs of the Beltway Repubs has decided that Johnboy gets the nod this time around. Romney is toast unless a vast number of the conservative base turn out for him. He isn't anywhere near inspiring enough for that to happen. So by default, and the lack of a real conservative on the ballot, McRINO is "our" guy.

"Our" guy is gonna get crushed! The problem is not who's on the ballot for the Repubs, but rather who are the Dems gonna pick? I think that Super Tuesday is gonna rip the Dem Party apart. Cankles has the Dem Beltway Machine behind her, but the insane "rockstar" status of Mr. Vapid Obama has really raked in the crowds, the kids, and most importantly the money! It's gonna be hard for the Beltway Clan to abandon her, but I would bet that there will be many more defections to Obama in the coming days. "The Swimmer" got the ball rolling this past week, and I suspect that we will see more Dems getting peeled away from her over the weekend. "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shameless
4th February 2008 11:23 AM
wasted Hillary Clinton cries in Connecticut
by Jason George

NEW HAVEN, Conn. – Sen. Hillary Clinton teared up this morning at an event at the Yale Child Study Center, where she worked while in law school in the early 1970s.

A doctor, who was introducing Clinton, began to choke up, leading Clinton's eyes to fill with tears, which she wiped out of her left eye. At the time, the doctor was saying how proud he was that sheepskin-coat, bell-bottom-wearing young woman he met in 1972 was now running for president.

"Well, I said I would not tear up; already we're not exactly on the path," Clinton said with emotion after the introduction.

Clinton is holding a roundtable discussion with Connecticut women to talk about childcare and healthcare.

When Clinton got misty-eyed at an event in New Hampshire on Jan. 7, politicos and pundits filled hours discussing if it helped her, and Clinton eventually pointed to the moment as when she "found her voice" and turned the corner in the Granite State.

At the time, there was much debate if the candidate's emotional response to a question -- "How do you do it?"" -- was genuine or calculated.

4th February 2008 11:27 AM
wasted Obama expands lead on Clinton in California
Mon Feb 4, 2008 10:20am EST

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama opened narrow leads on Hillary Clinton in California and Missouri one day before crucial "Super Tuesday" nominating contests in 24 states, according to a Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll released on Monday.

In the Republican race, Arizona Sen. John McCain solidified his double-digit leads over Mitt Romney in New York and New Jersey, but Romney expanded his lead in California, the biggest prize on "Super Tuesday."

Obama and Clinton were deadlocked in New Jersey, and Obama enjoyed a double-digit advantage over Clinton in Georgia in two other Democratic contests on the biggest single day of voting ever in a U.S. presidential nominating campaign
4th February 2008 11:33 AM
gimmekeef Wolfpiss Blitzer is jacking off in the situation room in anticipation of Tuesdays close race...
4th February 2008 11:36 AM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Wolfpiss Blitzer is jacking off in the situation room in anticipation of Tuesdays close race...

Funny !!!!

Good Postin'

This is excitin' stuff Ronnie

J'kins
4th February 2008 11:40 AM
Scottfree
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Clip of Mormon Romney letting Ted Kennedy, of all people, bully him into renouncing Ronald Reagan.

This passes for principled leadership to a Bush Geek.

To real conservatives, this glorified door-to-door salvation salesman from a multi-billion dollar demented cult can't disappear from the scene fast enough. He's brainfucking our dum-dums!

He did what he had to do to get elected in Taxachusetts....Would you like to measure his private success against Mccain, Hillary or Obama?
[Edited by Scottfree]
4th February 2008 01:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

He did what he had to do to get elected in Taxachusetts....

I know. I agree. That's the entire fucking point of my post.

In fact, he did more than he had to. "I'm not trying to return to Reagan-Bush." WTF? He renounced the entire Reagan revolution, just because Ted Kennedy got in his face.

Christ, you people can excuse anything.

quote:

Would you like to measure his private success against Mccain, Hillary or Obama?

I did. Against McCain. And I factored in that McCain lost six years in the prime of his life protecting you, the Bush Geeks and Mitt Romney from Communism threatening to destroy our nation: at the SAME time that Mormon Romney was fucking around in FRANCE harrassing people door-to-door with his psychotic fairy tales about "the most correct of any book on earth."

How did Mormon Willard Romney get out of Vietnam? How come Bush Geeks never ask that stuff now?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)