ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football/Cleveland Browns Appreciation Thread pt 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
7th December 2007 01:23 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
how ya feelin moonie, ya loose? Gotta roll with the punches Sunday.

The Nation is ready. And if not, we have alcohol.
7th December 2007 01:24 PM
Some Guy What time is it?
7th December 2007 02:13 PM
LadyJane Now THIS is a great story.
Kevin Everett is walking on his own!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful news.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?sl...ov=ap&type=lgns

LJ.
7th December 2007 02:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Now THIS is a great story.

Wonderful news.

LJ.

Sadly, the Bears QB situation has gotten even worse!
7th December 2007 07:57 PM
Some Guy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Now THIS is a great story.

Wonderful news.

LJ.

cool.
8th December 2007 02:54 PM
Highwire Rob I feel our Nation will be victorious -- JB is posting toilet bowl pics like all get-out! This is better than the Gillette Mach-3 razor...

It is a sign - A SIGN! I say.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
8th December 2007 03:20 PM
Some Guy Champagne anyone??
8th December 2007 03:23 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Champagne anyone??

Yup, this time tomorrow afternoon I'm pretty sure I'll be snorting some coke with Mercury Morris.
8th December 2007 03:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yup, this time tomorrow afternoon I'm pretty sure I'll be snorting some coke with Mercury Morris.

Do a line for me!
8th December 2007 05:33 PM
Some Guy The Nation trembles.
8th December 2007 08:09 PM
Highwire Rob Trembling like a Chihuhua in the rain? NO! Sunday we will not be afraid to pick our rightful bone!

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
9th December 2007 08:37 AM
Some Guy The Steelers did not sleep last night, they waited.
9th December 2007 12:09 PM
Nellcote Pats will have their hands full today.
Steelers are a great team in all three facets of the game.
They are the best defense in the league.
This is the Pats toughest test yet.
Coming off three straight night games, along with a short week due to MNF, Pats need to play smart, balanced football.
9th December 2007 12:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Pats will have their hands full today.
Steelers are a great team in all three facets of the game.
They are the best defense in the league.
This is the Pats toughest test yet.
Coming off three straight night games, along with a short week due to MNF, Pats need to play smart, balanced football.

You guys are going to need all the video cameras in Boston to beat The Nation.
9th December 2007 01:05 PM
Nellcote I wish the Anthony Smith led Steelers nothing but the best of luck.
9th December 2007 01:28 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I wish the Anthony Smith led Steelers nothing but the best of luck.

The Nation still loves you, Nellie. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to a bar where I can safely ignore my wife and kids, get some drinks and watch football for the remainder of the day.
9th December 2007 01:30 PM
LadyJane The Bills SHOULD be up 28-0.
Dolphins REALLY suck.
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
9th December 2007 01:35 PM
Some Guy Steelers on at 4? I dropped the ball, is it 1? or is it on the damn nfl network, those pricks.
9th December 2007 01:39 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Steelers on at 4? I dropped the ball, is it 1? or is it on the damn nfl network, those pricks.

4:15, SG.

CBS

Go Steelers.

LJ.
9th December 2007 01:48 PM
Nellcote

Pablo, our random Spanish Pats Player, is ready for the 4PM action...
9th December 2007 01:58 PM
PartyDoll MEG Sadly I will not see the Pats whoop the Stillers.. I must watch Winslow Stud and his Browns....

Good luck one and all...

Nelly..seeing Pablo I am wondering what the cook is fixing up for the big event? Can ya tell I am hungry?
9th December 2007 03:22 PM
Some Guy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

4:15, SG.

CBS

Go Steelers.

LJ.

Thanks, postin like that shows you've got great hands.

I'd like to send a big shout out to Mellow Mushroom for that fabulous pizza, word.
9th December 2007 05:32 PM
Bloozehound 28 - 27

'how bout them, Cowboys
9th December 2007 06:12 PM
Some Guy The Nation apologizes.
9th December 2007 07:25 PM
sirmoonie Well, you're going to get your 16-0, Nellie. Super Bowl is not a lock though - Steelers played that well despite the score.
9th December 2007 08:04 PM
LadyJane Congrats to all the Patriots fans, especially Nelly.
Brady is unbelievable!

I do hope you go all the way, but have a feeling you need to watch out for the least likely suspect.

Playoffs are a new season.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
9th December 2007 09:41 PM
Nellcote I had a wonderful roasted chicken on our outdoor rotisserie, charcoal only. As I had to tend the fire, I quaffed down several Coronas & Lime. Yukon gold potatoes, salad, ice cream roll. A 2004 Dona Paula Los Cardos Malbec to wash it all down. Oh, yes, the game. Done by the 3rd quarter, the Pats went on to victory. An easy victory. Did the Steelers ever come out of the locker room @ 1/2 time? Coach Tomlin is showing is lack of maturity with his post game comments. Anthony Smith, this is your conscience calling.....This was the best defense in the NFL...OK. This game is in rear view mirror now. Time to get ready for Coach Mangenious & the J E T S....
9th December 2007 10:17 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I had a wonderful roasted chicken on our outdoor rotisserie, charcoal only. As I had to tend the fire, I quaffed down several Coronas & Lime. Yukon gold potatoes, salad, ice cream roll. A 2004 Dona Paula Los Cardos Malbec to wash it all down. Oh, yes, the game.

Hey when can I come for dinner and a game??!!.. Yes I am STILL hungry. We single people never have any food in the house.

Yippee.. Good day for football. Pats and Browns won!!!
10th December 2007 05:18 AM
WinslowStud Meg, did you SEE jamal carry those 13 players on his back to paydirt? wasn't it a thing of #@!$ing beauty?

and...oh yeah....that other game.

moonie, how did the squeelers do?

tee hee!

[Edited by WinslowStud]
10th December 2007 05:59 AM
Prodigal Son
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
28 - 27

'how bout them, Cowboys

Oh boy, 2nd narrow win on the road just like the Pats squeaked out (and by even more unlikely circumstances than big D) the win at Baltimore last week. I guess good teams find a way. But watching the Pats, Colts and Packers (the 3 teams with the potential to knock off the Boys) makes me realize the D is in for a thrashing come playoff time unless they get it right. December is always a horrid month for Dallas over the past decade. Like Miami when they were competitive, the bad weather hits and the Boys play like the weather.

But from what else I saw, the Lions were playing for their very playoff lives (they're done even if they win their last 3 because the tiebreaker goes to just about everyone else in that race who they've already lost to-Minny, Washington, Arizona... this last wild card's going to the Vikes). And Romo still killed in the end. To beat the Cowboys, you need to rattle this warrior somehow. Despite the Dallas D, I don't envision anyone stopping Romo. It's a matter of how much you let him acheive out there because he will find his TDs somehow. Brady likewise if you want to beat the Pats but they can still handle you quite well.

Here's what it'll look like:
AFC
New England, Indy (byes)

Pittsburgh-Cleveland (this board will crash cause of moonie and winslowstud going at it but):W, Pit
San Diego-Jacksonville: W, Jax

New England-Jaxville, W New England
Indianapolis-Pittsburgh, W Indy

New England-Indy, W to NE

NFC
Dallas, Green Bay (byes)

Seattle-Minnesota, W Min in the upset
Tampa Bay-NY Giants, W to Giants make it 2 wild card victories

Dallas-Minnesota, W Dal
Green Bay-NY Giants, W GB

Dallas-Green Bay, W Dal

SUPER BOWL
Dallas-New England, W NE (sorry, I just can't predict a win for Dallas but hey, at least the game will be interesting and this is a change from Dallas' crummy 5-11 days and Parcells whole lot o' nothing regime).

YEP, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST PEOPLE!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)