ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football/Cleveland Browns Appreciation Thread pt 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
1st December 2007 11:20 AM
Nellcote Good for you GK. I recall not too long ago, he was deemed "untouchable" by the Mets. Now, he's paired with Wily Mo, who knows how far the Nats will go?
1st December 2007 11:27 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Good for you GK. I recall not too long ago, he was deemed "untouchable" by the Mets. Now, he's paired with Wily Mo, who knows how far the Nats will go?

Like I said...with that great staff we have .430 ball is not outta the question!.....Hey Nelly..I'll be in Boston Tues/Wed this week...where is the best sports bar?....
2nd December 2007 12:02 AM
robpop WVU's national championship hopes go up in flames like a couch.

Fuck you inbreds. Go fuck your aunt/sister.

Hail to Pitt!!!

[Edited by robpop]
2nd December 2007 02:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
WVU's national championship hopes go up in flames like a couch.

Thats what I'm talking about.

I have anxiety today, Robo. And its 6 hours to game time. If we don't get it back today, the rest of the season is going to be painful.
2nd December 2007 02:17 PM
Dino37
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Thats what I'm talking about.

I have anxiety today, Robo. And its 6 hours to game time. If we don't get it back today, the rest of the season is going to be painful.

Almost as painful as you attempting to articulate a cogent thought?
2nd December 2007 08:16 PM
LadyJane Nice field conditions in Pittsburgh.
Another Mud Bowl.
I love it.
THIS is the way the game was meant to be played.

F the Domes.

LJ.
3rd December 2007 10:14 AM
Nellcote Gimmekeef, sent you pm last week, possibly you did not receive.....

Near Back Bay, Champions is a good bet @ Marriott
Near TD Banknorth, Harp, Mcganns, Sullivans
Near Fanuiel Hall, Clarke's

I'm sure there are many more...
3rd December 2007 10:20 AM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Nice field conditions in Pittsburgh.
Another Mud Bowl.
I love it.
THIS is the way the game was meant to be played.

F the Domes.

LJ.

When I played football in my younger days (sadly, only HS ball, wasnt good enough for college ball), I prefered to play in poor conditions as it quickly took away the speed advantage everyone had against me. I played Center and it was real easy to pick up a blitzing LB when he was slopping around in the mud. I agree...dump the Dome. Pitt, Chicago, Green Bay, Philly, NYC, Buffalo, etc...these are great places to play football!
3rd December 2007 10:34 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Gimmekeef, sent you pm last week, possibly you did not receive.....

Near Back Bay, Champions is a good bet @ Marriott
Near TD Banknorth, Harp, Mcganns, Sullivans
Near Fanuiel Hall, Clarke's

I'm sure there are many more...

Thanks my friend...appreciate the followup..Hey wheres Winslow Stud today?....man he got robbed yesterday....
3rd December 2007 10:35 AM
Some Guy Falcons truly suck.
3rd December 2007 10:38 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Falcons truly suck.

Truly they do...only worse sucking is surely attempted by Rosie Odonnell
3rd December 2007 11:20 AM
Highwire Rob 60 Minutes was seen in its entirety and very close to it's regular start time. Thank you Winslow! Thank you Cleveland!
3rd December 2007 02:52 PM
WinslowStud good news for steeler bitches:

when your team gets bumped out in the first round, you will be able to focus your energies on steeler nation's second biggest passion:

---------------------

Spice Girls kick off reunion tour Mon Dec 3, 3:26 AM ET

VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Spice Girls kicked off their reunion tour Sunday, the first time all five members of the group have toured together in almost 10 years.

When they took to the multi-level stage, the famous quintet sparkled in gold and bronze outfits by Italian designer Roberto Cavalli.

They opened with their signature song, "Spice Up Your Life," followed by "Stop" and "Say You'll Be There."

The show was the first with all five of the original group since Geri "Ginger Spice" Halliwell quit to pursue a solo career in 1998. Their last album, "Forever," released in 2000 and without Halliwell, fared poorly. They broke up in 2001.

As they prepared for the concert, the Spice Girls said they were excited and nervous about their big night.

"You know what, so much time has passed, so much water has gone under the bridge, it's just great to all be back together," said Melanie Chisholm, also known as "Sporty Spice."

Chisholm dismissed the notion that there was any tension among the women.

"I don't think we ever thought it was the four of us and Geri," she said. "Us coming back together has been five individuals coming back together."

Just hours before they took the stage, Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham's husband, David, gave each member of the group a special bracelet to mark their return.

Other members of the Spice Girls are Emma "Baby Spice" Bunton and Melanie "Scary Spice" Brown.

The Spice Girls were one of the biggest acts of the '90s with more than 55 million records sold. Other stops on their reunion tour include Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, London and Madrid, Spain.

3rd December 2007 02:53 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
3rd December 2007 03:30 PM
Some Guy
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
good news for steeler bitches:

when your team gets bumped out in the first round, you will be able to focus your energies on steeler nation's second biggest passion:

3rd December 2007 03:55 PM
gimmekeef [quote]WinslowStud wrote:
good news for steeler bitches:

---------------------

Hey nice uncatch yesterday twinkle toes.....Bad call though...you were pushed out..Its not over yet I see 2-3 losses ahead for Steelers so anything can happen....But really when you measure success by championships not playoff "appearances" theres nothing to get excited about unless Brady goes down...
3rd December 2007 10:38 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
....But really when you measure success by championships not playoff "appearances" theres nothing to get excited about unless Brady goes down...

Where is Robo's Brian Sipe pic when you need it?

Our guys came through, I think we can play those Pats. Or at least keep them under 50. Key being the o-line actually played like they weren't in college.

Nice seeing Jesse Jackson whacking off like a r-card yutz down in Miami over Taylor's death. That thing still isn't closed. But yes, the entire nation mourns the death of this guy, I didn't mean to say it didn't......
4th December 2007 12:00 AM
sirmoonie Two weak games in a row, Nellie. Ravens seized up. Steelers next. And then it will be Nation Time.
4th December 2007 12:25 AM
Throwaway woops double post
[Edited by Throwaway]
Starbuck steelers are the last shot at keeping NE from immortality....obviously the jets and miami will be a cakewalk, and i don't see eli beating the pats, especially after watching him play against the vikes.

steelers or perfection. you heard it here first!
Throwaway BELI-DICK PAYS OFF THE REFS ONCE MORE!!!

Nice effort, boys

And while my team lost, I look forward to watching our friendly rivals use some more power running to hand NE their first loss. Make the AFCN proud, Steelers.
4th December 2007 12:26 AM
sirmoonie What time is it?
4th December 2007 12:39 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What time is it?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
4th December 2007 01:27 AM
Prodigal Son
quote:
TomL wrote:
Sorry I am a true Steeler fan and my son a Packer fan so there's where I lie. Pack by 4 tonight. TO gets knocked out of the game. Romo shaken.

Wrong! Yep, it wasn't pretty with the D blowing tackles and leaving the middle of the field wide open for Rodgers (the reasons? R. Williams=pure shit at coverage) but I'll take it. Not many teams can win a shootout with big D. The NFC is ours to lose now. We'll likely have home field throughout. It helps to be hosting a defeated Eagles team and visiting losers in Carolina and Detroit. 15-1 or 14-2 would be sweet. Green Bay and Dallas in the NFC championship would be sweet but Packers visiting Dallas in the playoffs=0-3 (1993, 1995, 1996). It'd be great to see a Pats-Boys SB; the two most hated teams in football!
4th December 2007 01:28 AM
Prodigal Son
quote:
pdog wrote:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See when two chicks like that get together, it's a crime against nature if they DON'T pose scantily in pictures like that! Or if they don't make out too. There's something in it for everyone; they get money and men get their jollies.
4th December 2007 06:44 AM
Nellcote "Two weak games in a row, Nellie. Ravens seized up. Steelers next. And then it will be Nation Time."

Two words for you Mooninator....

Tom Brady.

Best under 3 min qb in history, yes history.

Who do you want with 4th & 1? 4th & 6? Did you see that pocket presence? Did you see him survey the field? Did you see him deliver to Gaffney, two feet hit the ground, ball in control with thumb & palm...TD....

Brady had 9 drops last night, was undeterred...
Cool, calm, collected.

Sure, Ravens had their A game out in full battle mode. Credit where credit is due.

Oh, and two words for you next week, after 60 min of Patriot Pigskin @ The Razor......which is the same two words which have been the result for 12 other games...which is something Tony Cornhole could not ever think of uttering....tragic inevitability....See you at the Blade...

Oh, and this tidbit from a Baltimore Sun sports writer sums it up completely....

"With a nation and a live audience riveted by their run at immortality, and with a 24-20 lead with 3:30 to go, the Ravens melted down into a purple-and-black puddle. Physically and mentally."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-sp.steele04dec04,0,6714779.column?coll=bal_tab01_layout

[Edited by Nellcote]
4th December 2007 08:26 AM
Some Guy damnit, I missed the game!
4th December 2007 11:02 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
damnit, I missed the game!

It was uglier than a return post.
4th December 2007 11:19 AM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

It was uglier than a return post.

I played xbox, I was Steelers Vs. Patriots. Steelers won 31-13. Tougher game that the score indicated, I had to give it my all. I had huge plays to keep some drives going. Yes, I busted out the juke for extra yards. Defense dominated early.

[Edited by Some Guy]
4th December 2007 11:37 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

I played xbox, I was Steelers Vs. Patriots. Steelers won 31-13. Tougher game that the score indicated, I had to give it my all. I had huge plays to keep some drives going. Yes, I busted out the juke for extra yards. Defense dominated early.

[Edited by Some Guy]

My guinea has the Pats at -14.5 but that, of course, is subject to change. I'm putting 300 Scuds on the Steelers, pick up some easy green. In Vegas, they call me Vig-bash.

I advise all ROers to take the Steelers and the points. Any other bet is un-American.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)