ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football/Cleveland Browns Appreciation Thread pt 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
15th November 2007 11:20 AM
sirmoonie Celtics remain undefeated. Its definitely time to start talking dynasty. That's why I'm talking about it. Because its time to start talking about it. Dynasty that is. Its time to start talking dynasty.
15th November 2007 11:28 AM
Nellcote
Celts played a bit sloppy for the 1st 1/2, then found the groove later. Posey is on fire, as is the PGA. New England Revolution play soccer finals Sunday vs. some team from Houston. I'll be @ Springsteen Sunday night, with a tv to watch the Pats during the concert. Many Sox players sure to be at the show. We used to have a hockey team, however, they are not drinking the winning forumla as of yet....It's rather remarkable to have these teams converging....How's old buddy Kevin McCale liking this trade, by the by.....Is Jefferson living up to potential?
15th November 2007 01:05 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
How's old buddy Kevin McCale liking this trade, by the by.....Is Jefferson living up to potential?

Shhhh......once favorite son McHale is only spoken of in hushed tones these days. He'll be completely dismantling the team he just mantled about 10 months from now. I give the Timberwolves 3 more years in Twin Cities before they hit the road.
15th November 2007 01:25 PM
Nellcote "We play the Colts Thanksgiving night, is this someones idea of a joke?"

All about the ratings for the defending SB champs, tater.
Falcons have a chance now that Freeny is on IR?
15th November 2007 02:17 PM
Some Guy Clearfield, Penn.: Denny's Beer Barrel Pub
1452 Woodland Road
(814) 765-7190

Assembling the country's largest commercially available hamburger is a tumultuous endeavor requiring competitive dedication, impeccable grilling skills and lots of ground beef. In 1998, Denny's Beer Barrel Pub brought this coveted title home to Central Pennsylvania with its respectable six-pound offering. Then in 2005, the Clinton Station Diner in Clinton, New Jersey, trumped Denny's with their 12.5-pound "Zeus" burger, only to be outdone one year later by the build-your-own-burger chain Fuddrucker's, which grilled up a 29-pounder.

Well, to the delight of Pennsylvanians everywhere, this year Denny's reclaimed the record with their mammoth 123-pound Main Event Charity Burger! Here's the breakdown: an 80-pound beef patty, a 30-pound bun, 160 slices of cheese, ketchup, mustard, mayo, and—to assuage any nutritional guilt—a pound of lettuce and 12 tomatoes. Outstanding.

15th November 2007 02:39 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
We play the Colts Thanksgiving night, is this someones idea of a joke?

Turkey day with a turkey team.....
15th November 2007 03:21 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
We play the Colts Thanksgiving night, is this someones idea of a joke?

It will not be a total humiliationism.
15th November 2007 03:23 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Clearfield, Penn.: Denny's Beer Barrel Pub
1452 Woodland Road
(814) 765-7190

Assembling the country's largest commercially available hamburger is a tumultuous endeavor requiring competitive dedication, impeccable grilling skills and lots of ground beef. In 1998, Denny's Beer Barrel Pub brought this coveted title home to Central Pennsylvania with its respectable six-pound offering. Then in 2005, the Clinton Station Diner in Clinton, New Jersey, trumped Denny's with their 12.5-pound "Zeus" burger, only to be outdone one year later by the build-your-own-burger chain Fuddrucker's, which grilled up a 29-pounder.

Well, to the delight of Pennsylvanians everywhere, this year Denny's reclaimed the record with their mammoth 123-pound Main Event Charity Burger! Here's the breakdown: an 80-pound beef patty, a 30-pound bun, 160 slices of cheese, ketchup, mustard, mayo, and—to assuage any nutritional guilt—a pound of lettuce and 12 tomatoes. Outstanding.

Ha! I stop in that place every year the weekend after Thanksgiving. I'll be there next weekend.
15th November 2007 05:31 PM
Some Guy
quote:
robpop wrote:

Ha! I stop in that place every year the weekend after Thanksgiving. I'll be there next weekend.

15th November 2007 05:49 PM
sirmoonie Will George Walker Bush III pardon Bonds like he did Scooter ZOG Libby and Momo Quadaffi? Why not?
15th November 2007 05:51 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Will George Walker Bush III pardon Bonds like he did Scooter ZOG Libby and Momo Quadaffi? Why not?

No, ask Kanye West why not.
15th November 2007 10:15 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

I saw him trying to scalp Springsteen tics last night.
16th November 2007 10:39 PM
TomL Here we go Steelers..... Here we go...........
18th November 2007 12:21 PM
robpop I just surfed the web trying to find out what I can about the New York Jets. It's almost like they don not even exist. I could hardly find a thing. They don't have any fans and nobody seems to care. Send Broadway Joe and a case of whiskey to New York ASAP. This team needs to get some attention.

They one thing i did find out is they wore these helmets in 1963:

[Edited by robpop]
18th November 2007 01:28 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
robpop wrote:

They one thing i did find out is they wore these helmets in 1963:

LOL! That looks like a flying bottle-nosed dolphin! (Which bodes well for the Steelers today!)
18th November 2007 01:34 PM
sirmoonie I'm worried about our team today. This is the kind of game they screw up.
18th November 2007 01:43 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm worried about our team today. This is the kind of game they screw up.

The next two games will be a real test for our new coach. Although our foes only have one win between them, it will be important for Tomlin to get the team up for these games. Winning the next two games would pretty much put the division away before we have to play the Patsies and Jax. The Jets and Dolphins games are just as big as the Pats game.
18th November 2007 01:58 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
I just surfed the web trying to find out what I can about the New York Jets. It's almost like they don not even exist. I could hardly find a thing. They don't have any fans and nobody seems to care. Send Broadway Joe and a case of whiskey to New York ASAP. This team needs to get some attention.

Namath had drinking talent. Quality boozer, excellent skills.

18th November 2007 03:05 PM
robpop Agreed its tough to find a drunk with the skills of Namath.

Namath would never be caught doing this. Five seconds that will change your life forever.

I hope this chick as at the game today and camera man pans over to her every two minutes.

This one is simply titled on You Tube "Classy Cleveland Browns Fan". Can't forget about them Browns.

[Edited by robpop]
18th November 2007 03:20 PM
Highwire Rob What another GREAT Pittsburgh native son! Yeah, Sirmoonie, Broadway Joe's gettin' a lil' buzzed & frisky. 60 Minutes brought that incident up in an interview with him last year. You know what--Suzy Kolber IS HOT! I want to (more than) kiss her too! The powers that be put attractive females on to NFL sidelines - What must they expect? It's what every straight guy is thinking. Joe's just makin' the plaaaaay!

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
18th November 2007 05:05 PM
sirmoonie I'm not liking this guys. I knew they were going to come in flat. The team has significant problems. Mahan is getting filleted like skunk.
18th November 2007 05:11 PM
robpop OL is having difficulty making holes for His Fastness against a mediocre defensive line. Also give some credit to the Jets staff. They did their homework. Gotta rely on Ben's arm again. Let's see what happens after halftime.
18th November 2007 05:30 PM
WinslowStud all hail phil dawson.

steelers will give up 30 points in second half when a reporter overhears roethlesburger tell a friend in the locker room that he likes men....the controversy causes the squeelers to lose morale and choke, as usual

[Edited by WinslowStud]
18th November 2007 05:32 PM
Highwire Rob Winslow!? You're alive.
18th November 2007 05:40 PM
WinslowStud dawson will be bedding any woman in cleveland that he wants tonight. you can bet on that.
18th November 2007 05:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
steelers will give up 30 points in second half when a reporter overhears roethlesburger tell a friend in the locker room that he likes men....the controversy causes the squeelers to lose morale and choke, as usual

[Edited by WinslowStud]

Oh yeah, liver neck? How about I come down to Cleveland and stuff your fucking socks with stale marmalade, ya half a jagoff!
18th November 2007 05:49 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
Oh yeah, liver neck? How about I come down to Cleveland and stuff your fucking socks with stale marmalade, ya half a jagoff!

you just try to do that, you micheal stipe loving, chocolate milk swilling teetotaler! you haven't kissed a girl since the reagan administration, and the world knows it!
18th November 2007 05:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

you just try to do that, you micheal stipe loving, chocolate milk swilling teetotaler! you haven't kissed a girl since the reagan administration, and the world knows it!

Tough guy, tough guy with the plastic sail in his rubber dingy. I'll swab the deck with you, pontoon dick.
18th November 2007 09:05 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
OL is having difficulty making holes for His Fastness against a mediocre defensive line. Also give some credit to the Jets staff. They did their homework. Gotta rely on Ben's arm again. Let's see what happens after halftime.

Problems all over. Thats just inexcusable losing to the dog-asses like that.
18th November 2007 09:09 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Problems all over. Thats just inexcusable losing to the dog-asses like that.

The truth is you can run against the Steelers, the special teams are not our only problem, we are not in the same class as the Patriots, and we are not really that good.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)