ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football/Cleveland Browns Appreciation Thread pt 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th December 2007 09:01 AM
Some Guy damn that was a smack down.
10th December 2007 09:18 AM
gimmekeef Not often I can stand losing but what can you say?....A tremendously talented group of Pats just took it to them.Missing Polamalu and Clark at safety made it look so easy but even with them it wouldnt have been much different.Whats so weird about how the Pats play is that if you didnt know the score or watch the game..and heard Pitt out rushed them like 170-22 you'd figure hey musta been close..lol..Anybody want the final 3 weeks of my NFL Sunday ticket?.
10th December 2007 10:23 AM
Some Guy Vick today.
10th December 2007 10:31 AM
jb The Pata are fucking cheaters and IF ( which they won't) they go undefeated, it's tarnished....they have neither the talent, class, and mystic of the 72 fins..simply the greatest team of all time...
PS-Brady is a homo who could not hold Marino's jock-strap. A queer homo!!!
10th December 2007 10:37 AM
Nellcote JB with quality posting, something to show the kids, right?
Oh, and I've got a convict with a snowplow for you & Coach Shula...
10th December 2007 10:59 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
The Pata are fucking cheaters and IF ( which they won't) they go undefeated, it's tarnished....they have neither the talent, class, and mystic of the 72 fins..simply the greatest team of all time...

Tony Romo was our college QB when my wife and I were attending EIU. I'd prefer Romo to be undefeated....he also gets all the chicks!
10th December 2007 11:21 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
JB with quality posting, something to show the kids, right?

Belchick was a moron in Cleveland , but now a genius..the Pats run is only b/c the NFL has been so depleted with talent, and yet, the Pats have cheated to get almost every decent player out there...they will never be viewed as anything than a souless team without any real personality...who really cares if they win...NO ONE!!!
10th December 2007 11:29 AM
Shmoey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

10th December 2007 11:32 AM
Nellcote That looks like Mercury Morris, however, I do not see tell-tale "coke white" from the nostrils.....
10th December 2007 11:36 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
That looks like Mercury Morris, however, I do not see tell-tale "coke white" from the nostrils.....

Yitzhak Cohen says during cabinet meeting 'US intelligence report was ordered by someone who wants dialogue with Tehran. Minister Eli Yishai: 'We must not play dumb in the face of the report's findings'
10th December 2007 12:23 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
The Pata are fucking cheaters and IF ( which they won't) they go undefeated, it's tarnished....they have neither the talent, class, and mystic of the 72 fins..simply the greatest team of all time...

I saw Mercury Morris and Bob Griese on ESPN last week and that is basically their sentiment exactly. I'm surprised Morris didn't say this exactly.
10th December 2007 01:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Not often I can stand losing but what can you say?....A tremendously talented group of Pats just took it to them.Missing Polamalu and Clark at safety made it look so easy but even with them it wouldnt have been much different.Whats so weird about how the Pats play is that if you didnt know the score or watch the game..and heard Pitt out rushed them like 170-22 you'd figure hey musta been close..lol..Anybody want the final 3 weeks of my NFL Sunday ticket?.

I watched the game closely. We played quite well. Got burned deep a couple of times, and should have made that 4th and 1 at the goal, but played well. Pats are just damn good.

We'll see them in the playoffs back in Boston, and I think there is a good chance we'll get them the second time.
10th December 2007 01:05 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I watched the game closely. We played quite well. Got burned deep a couple of times, and should have made that 4th and 1 at the goal, but played well. Pats are just damn good.

We'll see them in the playoffs back in Boston, and I think there is a good chance we'll get them the second time.

10th December 2007 01:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Who is that guy? Why does he get his pic posted so often? I'm serious, who is he?
10th December 2007 01:20 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I wish I could share your optimism..But only way Steelers see Pats this year again..is on tv...Jags are coming this Sunday and will be a load...We need to start looking at Timmons and get Woodley back healthy...current gang are of no use to take us where we need to get to...Browns should take Division now which is okay caue that sets us up with a second place schedule next year where our focus now must be
10th December 2007 01:24 PM
Some Guy MNF will be funny tonight, still a party when Saints come to town.
10th December 2007 01:32 PM
Nellcote It would appear that Dick Lebeau's mind is not being used to it's full potential, for he's a very talented, longtime defensive mind, one which Coach B has admired from afar for years. Tomlin has potential, however, is making some careless comments, and, is probably tuning Lebeau, and his offensive coaches out. He still did not have control over the great Anthony Smith, as many reports have him yelling & barking to Pats players pre-game, much that Brady admitted on radio this am. That shows that the inmates are having their way more than a coach is. See Brian Billick for multi year results. Stillers did impress 1st 1/2, did not come back from the 1/2 the same team, having less answers for Pats adjustments. You gotta get the flow.....
10th December 2007 01:39 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
It would appear that Dick Lebeau's mind is not being used to it's full potential, for he's a very talented, longtime defensive mind, one which Coach B has admired from afar for years. Tomlin has potential, however, is making some careless comments, and, is probably tuning Lebeau, and his offensive coaches out. He still did not have control over the great Anthony Smith, as many reports have him yelling & barking to Pats players pre-game, much that Brady admitted on radio this am. That shows that the inmates are having their way more than a coach is. See Brian Billick for multi year results. Stillers did impress 1st 1/2, did not come back from the 1/2 the same team, having less answers for Pats adjustments. You gotta get the flow.....

LeBeau is done after this year..he's 70 now...The drafting of Timmons/Woodley etc is for 2008 when Steelers move to cover 2 and a four man front...How many times do Pats have to throw all over the underneath since 2003 for Steelers to "get it"....???..Billick??...c'mon Nelly you must be baiting us with that one...lol..Tomlin will be fine and I read nothing from him after the game thats didnt give Pats their full due...
10th December 2007 01:49 PM
Nellcote I did not think I'd heard wrong....

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Coach Mike Tomlin
"Obviously, the Patriots were the better team today. They are to be congratulated for that performance. We couldn’t stop them consistently. We couldn’t make critical plays when we had to. Offensively, of course, we couldn’t make critical plays when we had to, particularly in the second half. [Defensively], big plays by their offensive people, who are good and we knew that they were good. But that still doesn’t mean that they should go up and down the field like that on us. We’ve got some work to do, and that is what we just talked about in there. We have a ways to go. If that is the measuring stick, we’re not close. That being said, we’ll roll up our sleeves and go back to work tomorrow."

Running up & down the field comments are for high school.
Tomlin was the 1st to come out vs. Coach B after the Mangenious debacle. Very immature. You are there to win the game.

Hey, look @ the Ravens last year. They were not far away, now, the inmates are running the show....The worm can turn that easy.....

Pats came up big in red zone D, which has not been the strong suit this year. Had great training last week with Ravens.

And, to think, Coach B gave the team Tuesday & Wednesday off last week, unheard of in the NFL....
10th December 2007 01:54 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Vick today.

He got kenneled. He's out of football forever.
10th December 2007 01:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Who is that guy? Why does he get his pic posted so often? I'm serious, who is he?

I think that is "Blowey"
10th December 2007 02:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

He got kenneled. He's out of football forever.

He can be released next October, and after serving a suspension, sadly, I believe that some team ( I pray it is not the Bears) will give him another chance (see: realize people will buy tickets to see him maimed).

By and large, many professional athletes support Vick. That makes me sick.
10th December 2007 02:04 PM
gimmekeef I'm still mad about yesterday..Called Cohl at 5:30 pm and asked him to "tarp" the Steelers secondary...no freakin answer...
10th December 2007 03:02 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I'm still mad about yesterday..Called Cohl at 5:30 pm and asked him to "tarp" the Steelers secondary...no freakin answer...

I'm surprised at how well I'm taking the defeat. I swore a lot, threw some stuff around, but thats about it.
10th December 2007 03:06 PM
Nellcote So, are you saying, there were no injuries to yourself, or immediate family members, or, will film @ 11P reveal the truth?
10th December 2007 03:14 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm surprised at how well I'm taking the defeat. I swore a lot, threw some stuff around, but thats about it.

I was upset at the continued refusal to adjust...not that it would have altered the result but it shows they dont "get it"...then my 3 yr old grandson called to chat and life moved on beautifully.....
10th December 2007 04:42 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Sup. I have been on the road for work and I cannot log on to RO from work. I am at my cousin house now in Raleigh NC, just two blocks away from King William Cowher's house. All sites are blocked on my work desk top, but my IT guy is a Stiller yinzer. Stiller sights not blocked. Got on to M and wife today for the first time. Gave my review and backed you up, my yinzer buddy. Check it.
10th December 2007 04:59 PM
robpop
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Congrats to all the Patriots fans, especially Nelly.
Brady is unbelievable!

I do hope you go all the way, but have a feeling you need to watch out for the least likely suspect.

Playoffs are a new season.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]

Go Bills this weekend. CSM has the Bills backs this time. Trust me.
10th December 2007 05:01 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Vick today.

Alanta, the NFL, hell football in general needs Vick back.
10th December 2007 05:13 PM
Some Guy
quote:
robpop wrote:

Alanta, the NFL, hell football in general needs Vick back.

that is a bold statement.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)