ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football/Cleveland Browns Appreciation Thread pt 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
28th October 2007 04:56 PM
WinslowStud did anyone see the browns destroy the hapless rams today?

division title, here we come.

28th October 2007 04:59 PM
gimmekeef Who the hell would be watchin that game?....Are there any 0-7 teams left for you to play?...But Browns are playing pretty good I'll grant you that..But your own thread?......Not yet.....
28th October 2007 05:02 PM
fireontheplatter the giants won = yeah

got pats.
28th October 2007 05:05 PM
Got Me Rockin
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
the giants won = yeah

got pats.

Damn straight dude. Sloppy, but it was a win nonetheless.
28th October 2007 05:09 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Got Me Rockin wrote:

Damn straight dude. Sloppy, but it was a win nonetheless.

a win is a win.

but there is absolutly no way they could win a game against the pats.....i think anyway.
28th October 2007 05:09 PM
BONOISLOVE This thread makes me happy.
28th October 2007 05:16 PM
robpop [quote]WinslowStud wrote:
did anyone see the browns destroy the hapless rams today?

They put that bullshit (Browns squeeked by) on after the Steelers crushed the Bungles. The Pittsburgh game was not as close as the score. Complete domination.

Next week Ray Ray will finally be dealt the justice that has eluded him.

[Edited by robpop]
28th October 2007 06:09 PM
WinslowStud http://novogate.com/board/3001/239737-1.html#3668253
28th October 2007 06:12 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
http://novogate.com/board/3001/239737-1.html#3668253

That dog, in your signature, seems to be "taking a dump". Thank you very much, and good night.
28th October 2007 06:29 PM
BONOISLOVE You all seem to belong in jail. You make Bono sad.
28th October 2007 06:52 PM
Got Me Rockin
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

a win is a win.

but there is absolutly no way they could win a game against the pats.....i think anyway.

No way, the condition of that field was a total disgrace. If the game were held in a dome or in Miami where it should have been played the Giants would have won by 20 plus points.
28th October 2007 07:13 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
http://novogate.com/board/3001/239737-1.html#3668253

You guys can't handle a winning record.
28th October 2007 07:17 PM
robpop Patsies are being totally classless again this week. Players, coaches don't forget about this kind of shit. It may be a few years down the road, but they will get their share of it. Bill Belichick has put a bullseye on some of his players (Tom Brady). All the years, when Pitt was the dominate team in the league there was a time to "shut it down".
28th October 2007 07:24 PM
WinslowStud sounds like you be fearin the wrath of the dawg pound!
28th October 2007 08:02 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
sounds like you be fearin the wrath of the dawg pound!

Two wins in a row for the first time in 3 seasons. I'm impressed. No wonder we get all the tang.

28th October 2007 08:15 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
robpop wrote:
Patsies are being totally classless again this week. Players, coaches don't forget about this kind of shit. It may be a few years down the road, but they will get their share of it. Bill Belichick has put a bullseye on some of his players (Tom Brady). All the years, when Pitt was the dominate team in the league there was a time to "shut it down".

Pats are just trying to stay atop the BCS rankings...
28th October 2007 08:17 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Got Me Rockin wrote:
No way, the condition of that field was a total disgrace. If the game were held in a dome or in Miami where it should have been played the Giants would have won by 20 plus points.

Yeah, and Eli might've passed for 100 yards.
28th October 2007 08:59 PM
robpop This is great. Former Brown great Jim Brown, who became an antigang violence activist, now is a president of a company called OG Nation which makes 40's of malt liquor.

http://www.ognation.com/
28th October 2007 09:11 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
robpop wrote:
This is great. Former Brown great Jim Brown, who became an antigang violence activist, now is a president of a company called OG Nation which makes 40's of malt liquor.

http://www.ognation.com/

Hey, you gotta have something to wash down them Thug Snacks.
28th October 2007 09:29 PM
Got Me Rockin
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Yeah, and Eli might've passed for 100 yards.

Yeah, he would.
29th October 2007 12:26 AM
pdog
quote:
robpop wrote:

No wonder we get all the tang.

She's got alot of tang...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
29th October 2007 01:38 AM
Nellcote We played a good game today.
Now it's on to Indy next week.
29th October 2007 01:47 AM
pdog
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
We played a good game today.
Now it's on to Indy next week.

that should be one of the best games this year...
29th October 2007 08:35 AM
Nellcote Robopop wrote:

Patsies are being totally classless again this week. Players, coaches don't forget about this kind of shit. It may be a few years down the road, but they will get their share of it. Bill Belichick has put a bullseye on some of his players (Tom Brady). All the years, when Pitt was the dominate team in the league there was a time to "shut it down".

This remark is striking. You are advocating giving up in a professional sporting event. The mentality that a professional team is supposed to shut it down is for who? This is pop warner thinking following into adult life. Don't worry, for you are not alone. Super Bowl 36, at the end of the game, John Madden was clamoring for the Pats to let the clock run out, to go into OT. This is another example of pansy football. Players & coaches remember, please. Are'nt the Redskins supposed to have one of the better defenses in the NFC? Did they not make the charter plane to The Razor? It's not the Pats fault the 'Skins could not stop the bleeding. Are Stillers fans just afraid of the December matchup with the Pats, that you are greasing the skids now, so you are not humiliated by the best the AFC has? Go ask Coach Cohwer about your theroy, he will laugh you into the river. Oh, and BTW, with seconds left in Super Bowl 36, Adam Viniteri kicked the winning fg to shut John Madden up.....See you in December...
29th October 2007 08:44 AM
kovach I went to the Browns/Rams game, lots of Browns fans there.
29th October 2007 09:02 AM
gimmekeef Who would have thought that a defending Super Bowl team..undefeated at 7-0... playing at home..opens as a 4 point underdog?
29th October 2007 09:29 AM
Some Guy The Patriots are menacing.
29th October 2007 12:10 PM
Morrisey Hotel I'm really into spandex sports.
29th October 2007 01:08 PM
BRUNO SAMMARTINO HEY WINSLOW,

You can act like a man. (Bruno slaps Winslow in the face.) What's the matter with you? Is this how you and your Browns turned out? A Cleveland finochio that, uh, cries like a woman?

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. Now, you just go outside and enjoy yourself, and uh, forget about all this nonsense. I want you, I want you to leave it all to the Steelers!
29th October 2007 01:13 PM
Sexy Dawg
quote:
BRUNO SAMMARTINO wrote:
HEY WINSLOW,

You can act like a man. (Bruno slaps Winslow in the face.) What's the matter with you? Is this how you and your Browns turned out? A Cleveland finochio that, uh, cries like a woman?

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. Now, you just go outside and enjoy yourself, and uh, forget about all this nonsense. I want you, I want you to leave it all to the Steelers!

Smack me around, and treat me like a dirty little whore.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)