ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football/Cleveland Browns Appreciation Thread pt 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12th December 2007 02:57 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I think the Jets will find their Waterloo this Sunday..At least Anthony Smith is guaranteeing a Jets win so......lol

Could be one and done in the playoffs for the Steelers. Another key loss. Aaron Smith is done for the year. Not a bad year for the new coach though. Big Ben has established himself a very good quarterback (may have been a serious AFC MVP canidate is it was not for a few guys in New England). On the down side we lost 3 games we should have won. Well, anything could happen in the second season, I just don't see it happening for us.

I need to get out of Morgantown.

[Edited by robpop]
12th December 2007 03:23 PM
gimmekeef Jags are banged up too..if we can with this one theres hope...Buta loss and who cares...get it over I say...
12th December 2007 03:30 PM
WinslowStud no yinzer could ever outdrink a cleveland man. it just isn't possible. it's like moses said - you can't fit an elephant through the eye of a needle, man. can't be done. can't #@!$ing be done.
12th December 2007 09:08 PM
robpop Moses Malone must have been from Cleveland. What did he know? I saw Terry Bradshaw throw two elephants, at the same time, one in each arm, and thread the same eye of the same needle with both of them. The he outdrank Dawg Pound Gordon shot by shot. Then he threw Gordy into a 50 gallon drum that was 60 yards away. After that he had sex with Sexy Dawg conceiving a child that was named Little Turkey.
12th December 2007 09:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
no yinzer could ever outdrink a cleveland man. it just isn't possible. it's like moses said - you can't fit an elephant through the eye of a needle, man. can't be done. can't #@!$ing be done.

I've been A LOT of places on this planet, and I can tell you than no race anywhere approaches the drinking abilities of a Yinzer.

Better bring your A game if this mini-Summit happens. And an A game does not have diet Sipe in it.
12th December 2007 09:14 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I've been A LOT of places on this planet, and I can tell you than no race anywhere approaches the drinking abilities of a Yinzer.

Better bring your A game if this mini-Summit happens. And an A game does not have diet Sipe in it.

A list response. This summit may or may not happen next week, but it will happen shortly. More to come on that.

Drink up!!!

[Edited by robpop]
12th December 2007 09:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

A list response. This summit may or may not happen next week, but it will happen shortly. More to come on that.

Drink up!!!

[Edited by robpop]

Lord, how I missed that photo.
13th December 2007 01:15 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Con-Vick's gone until at least May 09.

In the meanwhile, ATL needs a coach.
Petrino just bailed for Arkansas.

Great, now they will make it some kind of mission to win Sun.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
13th December 2007 01:32 PM
Starbuck
quote:
This summit may or may not happen next week, but it will happen shortly. More to come on that.

Drink up!!!

moonie and i generally don't hang with anyone under 2K posts. i'm not sure if this is going to work.
13th December 2007 09:31 PM
Some Guy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Arthur Blank gets jobbed again...Heres my prediction..knowing he needs some buzz and stability he reaches way deep in his wallet and brings in Cower to clean up this mess....at 10 mill a year....

best gimmekeef EVER!
13th December 2007 09:32 PM
Some Guy
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Great, now they will make it some kind of mission to win Sun.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

dude, you could post a mean booty...
13th December 2007 10:59 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

dude, you could post a mean booty...

Why thank you. Here's a classic..
a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
14th December 2007 09:22 AM
gimmekeef Thought I'd share this: A Meeting with God and NFL QB's

God asks Peyton Manning first: "What do you believe?"
Peyton thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I
believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I
believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my
fans." God can't help but see the essential goodness of Manning,
and offers him a seat to his left.

Then God turns to Tony Romo and says, "What do you believe?"
Tony says, "I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the
fundamentals of life. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've
always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields."
God is greatly moved by Tony's sincere eloquence, and he offers him
a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you
believe?" Brady replies, "I believe you're in my seat."
14th December 2007 04:01 PM
Some Guy Petrino is a douche bag!
14th December 2007 04:18 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Petrino is a douche bag!

What a perfect destination...Arkansas...the pigs....
14th December 2007 04:37 PM
Nellcote Pats will have their hands full Sunday.
We lost another Defensive back to IR.
Big Vince Wilfork will have to play more
snaps than he likes to.
Should be a real treat, with the 2nd Nor'easter scheduled for early Sunday AM.
Oh, and the rats will be ready to be launched on the field...I wonder if Mangenious pix will go on the Jumbletrom(as Mayor Menino calls it) as was that modern day Kreskin Anthony Smith's photo was placed.....stay tuned...
14th December 2007 04:51 PM
Some Guy I'm thinking hard about checking out that new Will Smith movie.
14th December 2007 05:01 PM
Nellcote Matinee, or wait for dvd, probably around playoff time it will get released. I hear Led Zep is already on demand...
Hey, Lawyer Milloy had the best comment about Petrino, and, of course, Milloy's a former PATRIOT!!!
14th December 2007 05:09 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Matinee, or wait for dvd, probably around playoff time it will get released. I hear Led Zep is already on demand...
Hey, Lawyer Milloy had the best comment about Petrino, and, of course, Milloy's a former PATRIOT!!!

what was it??
14th December 2007 05:17 PM
Nellcote Veteran safety Lawyer Milloy taped the "insensitive" farewell letter Petrino sent to players to his locker. Petrino's copied signature was crossed out in red ink.

"Coward!" was put in its place.

"Everything he preached over the past eight months was a lie," Milloy said. "Everything he said he stood for was a lie. He came in and messed with a lot of people's lives — he wasted a year of my life. It was a cowardly act. A selfish act.

"One thing I'm really [mad] at was while he was having a half-hearted approach to games, he was putting us all at risk. His mind wasn't in it. That explains why he threw a challenge flag a play after he was allowed to. Why we went for it on fourth-and-9 and punted on fourth-and-1. Maybe he was on the phone at Arkansas to the AD at that point.

"The cancer was diagnosed. Never would you want it to be your head coach, your general, to be that cancer, but in our case, it was."

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/12/12/petrino_1213.html
14th December 2007 05:58 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle The boys on PTI said Al Roker was yapping about a Noreaster dumping 2-3 feet of snow on the 'boro Sunday.

Is that for real, Nellie??
Fire up the snow plow!

Pats 5, Jets 0.

15th December 2007 12:02 AM
robpop
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

moonie and i generally don't hang with anyone under 2K posts. i'm not sure if this is going to work.

Yea, How many posts is a Supeer Bowl Win worth? Times that buy five.....that equals...Winslow is buying.
16th December 2007 09:21 AM
Some Guy weather will be a factor.
16th December 2007 12:46 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Arthur Blank gets jobbed again...Heres my prediction..knowing he needs some buzz and stability he reaches way deep in his wallet and brings in Cower to clean up this mess....at 10 mill a year....

Cowher just took himself out of the mix.
Announced he's staying @ CBS for another year.

Maybe Blank'll give Mora Jr. a mulligan...
16th December 2007 01:15 PM
LadyJane Nice weather in Cleveland. Perfect for a real football game.
Battle of Lake Erie.
I know it's your Birthday, Meg, but I've got to route for my Bills.

Snowing here too.

LJ.
16th December 2007 02:37 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Cowher just took himself out of the mix.
Announced he's staying @ CBS for another year.

Maybe Blank'll give Mora Jr. a mulligan...

My perfect string of wrong predictions is intact.....
16th December 2007 02:55 PM
Nellcote Shoe, Roker should stick to eating.
We got another 6 inches, raining right now...
16th December 2007 03:01 PM
Some Guy Only game on my TV is Falcons-Bucks. Sux.
16th December 2007 04:16 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Only game on my TV is Falcons-Bucks. Sux.

I was ok with it.
16th December 2007 04:27 PM
sirmoonie At least Miami won.

Damn, my team could not rise to the ocassion.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)