ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: show us your faces part 200000 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 24th, 2004 10:02 AM
J.J.Flash Long time friend Regis and Jack Flash

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
November 24th, 2004 10:17 AM
Rags
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Hey Rags... we need a picture of you!

You can check out my mug on Mac�s site in some of the gig galleries or on the fan photos page here: http://www.ianmclagan.com/fans (scroll down to the end)

I�ll be getting some new shots from the tour online soon...
November 24th, 2004 11:47 AM
luxury1 which one is Rags??

THis is becoming a most entertaining thread. Keep em coming folks......
November 24th, 2004 11:48 AM
Moonisup
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Another "outtake"

seen it b4!
November 24th, 2004 11:48 AM
Joey " So, I've done the Nankerace "

<----------------- " Nankerace " is the most hilarious thing EVER posted in the Brief History of the Internet !

Agreed little fella .....................Agreed !

J. Fly Kins ! �

November 24th, 2004 11:49 AM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Long time friend Regis and Jack Flash

[Edited by J.J.Flash]

Nice picture there J.J. Flash !

JJJJJJJACKY ! �
November 24th, 2004 11:58 AM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:

Luxy..I couldn't agree more!! It's GREAT to see lots of NEW faces..and always a pleasure to see the "usual suspects."

TTM...I can't believe you posted your pic!!! Yay!!!

LJ.
November 24th, 2004 12:09 PM
telecaster
quote:
luxury1 wrote:

It is an outstanding thread. On a side note, Lux can you have your attorney contact my attorney as you will be having a MAJOR starring role in the upcoming and highly anticipated "Rocks Off: The Novel PtII"

I just want to get all this legal stuff out of the way so we can move forward without any problems

Irina, gypsy, Fotini, pamy, and LJ have all already signed release forms and I in turn have sent the royalty and copyright papers to them

Thanks in advance

November 24th, 2004 12:26 PM
LadyJane All paperwork received, duly notarized and filed in my safety deposit box, tele!!

Can't wait for Part II!!! Honored to be a featured player!!

LJ.

November 24th, 2004 12:33 PM
Irina [quote]telecaster wrote:
����������!

Thank You, Tele
And Your Russian is really nice!
You have PM

November 24th, 2004 12:35 PM
Scot Rocks Great thread indeed, didnt know rocks off had so many good looking ladies! I need to try and find pics of myself where I am not drunk or hungover...which may be quite hard actually!

Mark
November 24th, 2004 12:36 PM
Rags
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
which one is Rags??

aka Lynne...I'm in the last row of three pics with Mac. I'll update the site with some recent pics from the Bump tour.

SirStones: Let me know if you want me to add your pic with Mac to the fans page:
http://www.ianmclagan.com/fans
November 24th, 2004 12:39 PM
CS You look very nice Lynne
November 24th, 2004 12:41 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
CS wrote:
You look very nice Lynne

Amen CS......

Lynne is gourgeous indeed
November 24th, 2004 01:03 PM
moy good memories here, this is the first thread

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/04-24-2003/140657-1.html
November 24th, 2004 01:08 PM
Rags *blush*

How do you think I got to be the Bump Sec? jk....lol!
November 24th, 2004 01:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Scot Rocks wrote:
Great thread indeed, didnt know rocks off had so many good looking ladies!

True indeed; but not at all surprising to me ... the Rolling Stones have always had a way of attracting classy chicks. I mean it kind of goes with the territory.
November 24th, 2004 02:08 PM
Nasty Habits
November 24th, 2004 02:10 PM
charlotte A repeat but worth showing again!!!!!!

November 24th, 2004 02:16 PM
J.J.Flash

Ohhhhh God almighty.....I'm in love.....it's always worth seeing Queen Gypsy...Hmmm

And thanks Charlotte, I haven't seen that one before...

EDITED: I removed the image only
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
November 24th, 2004 02:18 PM
moy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
And thanks Charlotte, I haven't seen that one before...

that one and many more here http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/04-24-2003/140657-1.html
November 24th, 2004 03:14 PM
Gazza
quote:
Rags wrote:

aka Lynne...I'm in the last row of three pics with Mac. I'll update the site with some recent pics from the Bump tour.

SirStones: Let me know if you want me to add your pic with Mac to the fans page:
http://www.ianmclagan.com/fans

In all the time you've been keeping us up to date with Mac's info, I just assumed you were a bloke!
To say I was way off the mark is the understatement of the year! Great pics

Its terrific to see all of these photos - especially from those of you who didnt post any before now!
November 24th, 2004 03:17 PM
gypsy I love this thread...it's so fun to see what everyone looks like.
Regarding my pool table antics in the above photo--jb refers to it as "The Accused."
November 24th, 2004 03:23 PM
gustavobala where's your photo, gipsy?
November 24th, 2004 04:06 PM
gypsy Well, there's one right above on the pool table. And I believe a few on the first or second page.
November 24th, 2004 04:27 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Well, there's one right above on the pool table. And I believe a few on the first or second page.

Here's One of Gypsy in her favorite " mesh " :

November 24th, 2004 04:28 PM
Rags
quote:
Gazza wrote:
In all the time you've been keeping us up to date with Mac's info, I just assumed you were a bloke!
To say I was way off the mark is the understatement of the year! Great pics

LMAO! It's so hysterical because everyone thinks I'm a bloke until they meet me. I love to see the 'WTF?' expression on their faces. Well, I hope to meet more of you at the next Bump gigs!
November 24th, 2004 04:40 PM
Riffhard Here's a couple from my radio station's Halloween Party. As you can see I went as the one and only Count Blackula.

Riffhard
November 24th, 2004 04:54 PM
Gazza
quote:
Rags wrote:

LMAO! It's so hysterical because everyone thinks I'm a bloke until they meet me. I love to see the 'WTF?' expression on their faces. Well, I hope to meet more of you at the next Bump gigs!

Mac was in Belfast a couple of years ago with Billy Bragg, I think, but I missed it.

I hope next time he plays the UK with his own band he pays us a visit. Theres a few good venues which would be just great. I've heard all good stuff about his shows and Mac in general and I'd love to see him
November 24th, 2004 05:05 PM
Riffhard Here's one of the airstaff at The Rat celebrating 8 years on the air at the world famous Stone Pony in Asbury Park. Yes,Gazza,that Stone Pony! As a Bruce fan you would really dig the place. I have enjoyed some cold pints while talking with Bruce at this joint. The entire airstaff has been on for the whole run. That's really saying something as radio typically has a rather high turnover rate! I'm the one throwing the horns!

Riffhard
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood