ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: show us your faces part 200000 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 23rd, 2004 07:26 PM
JumpingKentFlash Here's me on the Licks Tour. I was SOOOOOO good at singing Midnight Rambler on that tour.
November 23rd, 2004 07:27 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
gypsy wrote:
What is the other bird's name--the one on the floor?
They're very pretty.
I wish josh or joey would tell us how to say "you may not pet my bird."

The other bird is Harry.
There is another called Peanut but she is nearly blind,we only take birds in which have been mistreated.
November 23rd, 2004 07:40 PM
JumpingKentFlash OK. A little more serious. Here I am:
November 23rd, 2004 07:45 PM
gypsy That's very kind, S&K. I thought maybe you named your birds after the Stones since one was named Charlie.
My parents and I raised a baby Robin from the very day it was born. Our neighbor's cat had torn down a nest, and that little one was the only one that survived. We didn't think he'd live...his little eyes were not even open yet, naturally...we had to feed him with an eyedropper. But he survived and he thrived. We gave him to a lady with the Audobon Society that took in wild birds. It was sad, because we did get really attached to him; but, of course, we had to act in his best interest.
November 23rd, 2004 08:02 PM
Lil Brian This reminds me of my favorite Andy Griffith episode, one called "Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod". Opey accidentally kills the mother bird with a slingshot and after listening to the chicks all night, he gets a cage and raises them to maturity. When the inevitiable day for their release comes, all Andy could say was "the cage sure seems empty, but don't the trees seem full?".
November 23rd, 2004 09:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot Thnx Rags...nice to meet you too.
November 23rd, 2004 10:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Rags... we need a picture of you!
November 23rd, 2004 10:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From Canada a very nice family, Lazy Bones with Cassidy and Chloe.

November 23rd, 2004 10:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From the State of Maine in the USA here we have a new face from a well-known poster, with very good musical taste (check his moniker LOL)

Mr. Motels aka 10,000 Motels aka Ten Thousand Motels

November 23rd, 2004 10:21 PM
gypsy Yoo-hoo! Voodoo, don't you still have a couple pics of a clean and wholesome gyps to post?
November 23rd, 2004 10:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No, no way honey I told you once and I told you twice with that couple of pictures your broke the record and now I have three pictures of the same person 100% CENSORED
November 23rd, 2004 10:24 PM
corgi37 I think i know why my pics are not loading. The site says my bandwidth has been exceeded, and locked down for today. What the hell does that mean? I only have 3 pics in the damn thing.

November 23rd, 2004 10:26 PM
sirmoonie Fucking Motsie! Ya weird ass bastard!

You look like Gram Parsons. Total compliment.
November 23rd, 2004 10:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I think i know why my pics are not loading. The site says my bandwidth has been exceeded, and locked down for today. What the hell does that mean? I only have 3 pics in the damn thing.

Yes, it happened to me one day that I put a header from those "free hosts", so now here ya go LOL

November 23rd, 2004 10:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mac and Sir Stonesalot

November 23rd, 2004 11:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From Brazil, Bruno Stone

With girlfriend Nicole

Eu De Bon� e Vasconcelos - Parque Recreio

November 23rd, 2004 11:35 PM
Bruno Stone Thnaks a lot, Voodoo. In the second one i am playing in a very good house near the sea, Canoa Quebrada Beach.

In the third one i am drunk, with cap and wet hair, it was the rain...

The first is ``my girlfriend`` Nicole Kidman hahaha. ( My real girl wouldn`t like to see this... )
November 23rd, 2004 11:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Bruno in the THIRD PHOTO now you ain't Hulk anymore
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
November 23rd, 2004 11:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Lil' Brian

November 24th, 2004 12:11 AM
corgi37 Cool! Thanks Voodoo!
November 24th, 2004 05:44 AM
Zeeta Here's Moi!

admittedly this is pre op and was taken around 2 years ago though...I have had the surgery and feel 100% girl!!!!
November 24th, 2004 05:52 AM
J.J.Flash
November 24th, 2004 05:58 AM
Zack Dude, posting a picture of yourself in a speedo really takes, er, balls.
November 24th, 2004 06:18 AM
FotiniD
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
From Canada a very nice family, Lazy Bones with Cassidy and Chloe.

Oh, your girls are just lovely Lazy Bones!
November 24th, 2004 08:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From Kaliningrad, Russia Irina

November 24th, 2004 08:44 AM
FotiniD The beautiful and lovely Irina, as always
November 24th, 2004 08:57 AM
charlotte Those beautiful blue eyes!!!!!!!!!

Angie, you better hurry up and make up your mind!!!!
November 24th, 2004 09:14 AM
telecaster ����������!

Irina, help me understand this. Is this how all of Russia operates?

A gourgeous woman, a "������" as we say in the western world, in the woods, with a bottle of wine
grilling meat.

Irina, speaking for myself, I have long felt underappreciated by women in the US and have always admired the Russian people. Your beauty, your warmth, your Stoli

I am fun loving, I have had all my shots, I am house trained

I am available for adoption

Comrade telecaster

[Edited by telecaster]
November 24th, 2004 09:23 AM
L&A - You and your sister are both very pretty, FotiniD!
- oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another challenger for Miss Rocks Off 2004...
- yes! Even Tele changed his position when he saw the pictures, LOL
November 24th, 2004 09:32 AM
Lazy Bones Kind words, FontitiD. Thanks! The fourth member of the family - my wife - is taking the picture.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood