ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: show us your faces part 200000 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 24th, 2004 05:17 PM
Gazza >Yes,Gazza,that Stone Pony! As a Bruce fan you would really dig the place. I have enjoyed some cold pints while talking with Bruce at this joint.

B***ard!!!

F**k you, Riffhard, will ya?
[Edited by Gazza]
November 24th, 2004 05:35 PM
Riffhard F**k you, Riffhard, will ya?

LOL! Well Gary if you are ever in the area I'll gladly give you a tour of all the Bruce haunts. He is around here all the time. I saw him once at the boardwalk with Pattie and a group of kids. Nobody really bothers him at all. He goes very incognito. He usually just wears jeans a tee shirt and a baseball cap. 99% of the folks around have no idea that Springsteen is standing not five feet away from them! I've that happen at least three times in the last five or six years. He's just a regular local.

Riffhard
November 24th, 2004 05:56 PM
Gazza >LOL! Well Gary if you are ever in the area I'll gladly give you a tour of all the Bruce haunts

something I've always wanted to do. I'll take you up on that sometime, mate!
November 24th, 2004 06:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot Rags...

PM me a mailing address, and I'll ship a disc full of pics from that show to you. Feel free to use them on Mac's site.

And just so you all know...Rags is even better looking in person than in pictures. She smells good too.
November 24th, 2004 06:37 PM
gypsy She is very pretty! Rags, you are stunning! And, apparently, you smell good too. Ha!

I think everyone on this board is very good-looking...and have attractive families as well. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos with us all.

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
November 24th, 2004 06:52 PM
charlotte Thanks Gypsy!! I will drink to that!(plenty of Jim Beam Black on that note!!)
November 24th, 2004 08:03 PM
corgi37 Any more pics of blondes in mesh tops?
November 24th, 2004 08:23 PM
corgi37 Ah, fuck this!
November 24th, 2004 08:29 PM
luxury1 hey girls--this is throbby about 5 minutes ago. Am I a lucky girl, or what??

[Edited by luxury1]
November 24th, 2004 08:34 PM
corgi37
November 24th, 2004 08:36 PM
corgi37 Success! Twice!
November 24th, 2004 10:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Tonight dose:

From Jersey City, Justin with actor Mario Van Peebles this past Halloween in NYC

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
November 24th, 2004 10:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Another great group shot from the last tour during the Amsterdam shows

Stonesman and friends including Tongue Lady and Johnny Shiels
November 24th, 2004 10:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now Stonesman again with friends in London

November 24th, 2004 10:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl One of my best friends on the net, the oldest Rocks Offer
from Argentina now almost in charge of the Message Board
in Spanish... hope to meet her soon in person (on tour in Buenos Aires)

Estela from Buenos Aires, Argentina

November 24th, 2004 11:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Nasty Habits aka our CEO our boss LOL

That's a great picture is that really you?
November 24th, 2004 11:34 PM
Rags Aaaaaw...thanks guys and gals. You've all been so sweet.

Wow! Gypsy, you're lovely too. I can see why the Stones guys dig you. You go girl!

That would be cool SirStones. We'd love to get some more live shots from the tour.

Gazza: The Bumps are planning a UK tour this coming Spring (May/June). I know Mac would love to do Ireland, but it didn't work out on the schedule last time around. I'll keep you posted.
November 24th, 2004 11:49 PM
moy
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
hey girls--this is throbby about 5 minutes ago. Am I a lucky girl, or what??

yes you are share your luck
November 24th, 2004 11:51 PM
gypsy Thanks for the kind words, Rags.

November 25th, 2004 12:03 AM
BILL PERKS RAGS-HOW DID YOU GET THE GIG AS MACS SECRETARY?YOU ARE LOOKIN MIGHTY SWEET.
November 25th, 2004 12:44 AM
Rags Just a long time fan of Mac's music. Through the net, I started helping to spread the word about the Bumps, and it just blossomed from there. Then we launched IanMcLagan.com last year, and the rest is history! It's been so rewarding to see the band taking off and touring the US for the first time ever. I'm thrilled and very proud of my Bumps! :-)
November 25th, 2004 02:50 AM
FotiniD
quote:
telecaster wrote:

It is an outstanding thread. On a side note, Lux can you have your attorney contact my attorney as you will be having a MAJOR starring role in the upcoming and highly anticipated "Rocks Off: The Novel PtII"

I just want to get all this legal stuff out of the way so we can move forward without any problems

Irina, gypsy, Fotini, pamy, and LJ have all already signed release forms and I in turn have sent the royalty and copyright papers to them

Thanks in advance

Simply can't wait for it
November 25th, 2004 04:42 AM
Gazza >Stonesman and friends including Tongue Lady and Johnny Shiels

I've known Johnny Shiels personally for years - way before I ever had the internet, although I havent seen him in a while...(he supports the same football team as I do) I think he posts on Shidoobee, though?
November 25th, 2004 04:45 AM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
One of my best friends on the net, the oldest Rocks Offer
from Argentina now almost in charge of the Message Board
in Spanish... hope to meet her soon in person (on tour in Buenos Aires)

Estela from Buenos Aires, Argentina

ditto. Great pics, Estela and good to put some legs to the face..lol
November 25th, 2004 07:19 AM
Gazza I think the thread was meant to be "show us your faces" - not "show us your pubes.."
November 25th, 2004 07:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Smoking cigars with father and brother-in-law; Tuscany summer 2004 - UGot2Rollme on left

November 25th, 2004 07:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Prodigal Son at Christmas last year being caught while eating

November 25th, 2004 07:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Sure moy, I'll share...

How's this?

As long as you send the equivalent picture with you instead of Mr. Party Till I Drop Throbster everything is fine, but don't post it here, send it... send it... send it to meeeeeeeeeeeee
November 25th, 2004 08:16 AM
gustavobala
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Well, there's one right above on the pool table. And I believe a few on the first or second page.

the girl in the photo is so beatiful , and i thought it was a guys's joke
November 25th, 2004 08:19 AM
gustavobala
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Here's a couple from my radio station's Halloween Party. As you can see I went as the one and only Count Blackula.

Riffhard

billy preston??????? lol
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood