ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: show us your faces part 200000 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 28th, 2004 10:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No pix of that luxury I promised complete privacy only you and I know what happened unless you told someone else
November 28th, 2004 06:51 PM
corgi37 Luxury - BELOW!!!!!
November 28th, 2004 08:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is West 8 and Hanna

November 28th, 2004 11:52 PM
gypsy What all can a person do in the Giants Stadium parking lot? I wanna know? It sounds debauched...right up my alley!
November 29th, 2004 11:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is our friend and great Rocks Off contributor Jeri Holloway with Brian Jones May 11, 1965 in Chicago during a tour break between Chicago and San Francisco dates

Jery gave us a lot of pix, anecdotes and information to make the Stu page http://www.rocksoff.org/ian.htm (always underconstruction and never changing LOL I hope to have some time to finish it)
November 29th, 2004 11:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
What all can a person do in the Giants Stadium parking lot? I wanna know? It sounds debauched...right up my alley!

Warming up Gypsy... warming up and getting ready to rock like bastards
November 30th, 2004 12:35 AM
gypsy Brian looks handsome in that photo that Jeri so kindly contributed. He looks better there than he does in most of the books I have.
November 30th, 2004 12:52 AM
parmeda WOW! Incredible thread with great photos of everyone.

I feel like Nanky, I've missed a lot of this for the past week only to come back and see some "creative" footage of everyone!
I suppose my only regret is that I missed Throbby's pictoral...dammit!!!!
Any chance of a reprint?
November 30th, 2004 08:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is our friend Gerry, founder and owner of the oldest Rolling Stones-related message board, the "Brian Jones Like a Rolling Stones" for 5 years we made together with her many activities on the net to commemorate Brian Jones anniversaries with between many other things a two.days webcast with music of the Stones during the Briwn Jones days

Her message board is located at http://www.voy.com/30551/

1968 Hobbit Hippie!!

November 30th, 2004 11:25 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
You're the perv. I was just talkin' about how Voodoo looks like a psychedelic wreck of a man. You're the one who brought spontaneous parking lot hand jobs into the conversation.

Hand Jobs? WTF, I have no recollection of this!
November 30th, 2004 01:49 PM
Factory Girl HT Man,

Please post a pic of your lovely self. TIA!
November 30th, 2004 02:29 PM
luxury1 Why, Factory Girl, there are already some pics of Honky Tonk Man on the thread--in one, I am giving him a hand job. I guess I must not be too good at it, as he has no recollection of the event.......
November 30th, 2004 02:52 PM
Factory Girl Luxy, I can't find it. Please repost here. TIA!
November 30th, 2004 03:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Luxy, I can't find it. Please repost here. TIA!

Yeah please repost. This is getting confusing. I thought they meant that HTM was giving Voodoo a hand job.

November 30th, 2004 03:21 PM
luxury1 Factory Girl--it is on page 13, and there is another one in the beginning of the thread somewhere. I see the confusion now, TTM--I am giving Honkytonk Man a hand job, while he is servicing Voodoo behind him. Like I said before, we were having some kind of fun in that parking lot.......
November 30th, 2004 03:54 PM
Factory Girl Thanks, luxy, I see it now. It does look incriminating...
November 30th, 2004 04:08 PM
Mr Jimmy Click on the link to the web site for my vacation house in Mexico. I'm the only guy on the 'photos' page. If you don't want to look at me... you can look at some palm trees.

http://www.pocacosa.com

[Edited by Mr Jimmy]
[Edited by Mr Jimmy]
November 30th, 2004 11:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Yeah please repost. This is getting confusing. I thought they meant that HTM was giving Voodoo a hand job.

LOLOLOL

Let me tell you: Don't get confused it wasn't a hand job it was a "Brian Jones" backstage by a female member of Rocks Off

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
December 1st, 2004 04:41 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Why, Factory Girl, there are already some pics of Honky Tonk Man on the thread--in one, I am giving him a hand job. I guess I must not be too good at it, as he has no recollection of the event.......

Psst.. It was GREAT! I just didn't want to make anyone jealous. Some of the parking lot experience is a tad hazy, but do you think I'd forget something as memorable as that?

I didn't wash in that region for a week!
December 4th, 2004 01:30 PM
stewed & Keefed More pic's needed
December 4th, 2004 01:41 PM
Gazza
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:
Click on the link to the web site for my vacation house in Mexico. I'm the only guy on the 'photos' page. If you don't want to look at me... you can look at some palm trees.

Nice pad, sir!! Is it for hire?
December 5th, 2004 09:46 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Nice pad, sir!! Is it for hire?

Thanks Gazza. Lot of work; it's been a 5 year effort so far. Yes, it is for hire. I guess it would only be proper to offer true Stones fans a 10% discount whether one prefers: Mick Taylor to Ron Wood, 94 tour to 78 tour, Emotional Rescue to Sticky Fingers etc etc etc... in the end we all share the same unifying passion!

Even if you have no interest in renting Poca Cosa, please click on the link because it's kinda fun to collect hits from Stones fans from every corner of the world. It's a modern day equivalent of a postage stamp collection.
December 5th, 2004 12:38 PM
LadyJane Gorgeous place. Is there any question where the next RO gathering should take place?? Hmmmmm.

LJ.
December 5th, 2004 06:34 PM
corgi37

Here is a place my Daddy and i own in Surfers Parasise, Qld. We dont own the whole thing (do you think i would talk to any of you if we did???), but have a unit there. 100 metres to Main Beach. 2km from Cavill Ave. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, heated salt water pool, spa, bbq.'

And, if you want a hire car, we have about 6 you can choose from.
December 6th, 2004 10:31 PM
corgi37 Here is me and my babies. They both love doing the "Yeah, yeah, yeah...WOO!" bits in BS.

December 6th, 2004 11:46 PM
kath gawd they're adorable!!!! but then, of course, (tee hee, blush...) so are you....

there i said it.

and i'm GLAD!!!
December 7th, 2004 12:04 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl XL-ent pictures and lovely kids!
December 7th, 2004 02:13 PM
Joey
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
XL-ent pictures and lovely kids!

Yes , Corgi is a very Lucky Man and is TRULY the KING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{{ ALL HAIL KING CORGI !!!!!!! }}}}}}
December 9th, 2004 10:14 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Gorgeous place. Is there any question where the next RO gathering should take place?? Hmmmmm.

LJ.

Joey's basement......
December 9th, 2004 10:18 AM
nankerphelge Joey's basement would be fine except everything is sticky.

Kinda creeps me out!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood