ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: show us your faces part 200000 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 22nd, 2004 04:17 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Great pic...BAD photographer...ME!! Sorry to cut Chris' head off...blame it on the Keith shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off of it!!!

LJ.

That is just a lovely photo of Martha and Chris !

A Beautiful Couple INDEED !!!!

" Stones is Stones .....Bigger than all of us ! "

JJJJJACKY ! �
November 22nd, 2004 04:26 PM
Gazza
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Ha--the little blonde in the header pic has the moves!! I love it.

she sure has. Its a great pic.

quote:

Is that really Joey on the pot??

Nooooo!! Joey's always in a lot more discomfort than that when he's on the bog! (er..apparently..so I'm led to believe)

Besides, with the honk from Joey's nether regions, who in their right mind would be brave enough to stand within 5 yards (and possibly "downwind") to take that pic?

Unless it was done with a long lens, paparazzi style
November 22nd, 2004 04:29 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Nooooo!! Joey's always in a lot more discomfort than that when he's on the bog! (er..apparently..so I'm led to believe)

Besides, with the honk from Joey's nether regions, who in their right mind would be brave enough to stand within 5 yards (and possibly "downwind") to take that pic?

Unless it was done with a long lens, paparazzi style

Gazza ...................................

You make Joey laugh like Hell .

We all missed you at " THE BRAZEN HEAD " Friday -- I had six Guinnesses in your honor .

I would like to nuzzle you ...........WAIT !!!!

**************** END TRANSMISSION ****************
November 22nd, 2004 04:42 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Joey wrote:

Gazza ...................................

You make Joey laugh like Hell .

We all missed you at " THE BRAZEN HEAD " Friday -- I had six Guinnesses in your honor .

I would like to nuzzle you ...........WAIT !!!!

**************** END TRANSMISSION ****************

LMAO, Joey...no more Metamucil!
November 22nd, 2004 04:44 PM
charlotte Rumor has it there is a picture floating around Belfast of Gazza sitting on Joey's knee.....

WTF???????????????????????????? could be on eBay...
[Edited by charlotte]
November 22nd, 2004 04:47 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Rumor has it there is a picture floating around Belfast of Gazza sitting on Joey's knee.....

Were ya nuzzled?
November 22nd, 2004 05:42 PM
Scottfree I need a how to on the posting of photos? Any help?
November 22nd, 2004 05:52 PM
Gazza see my post to Poplar on page 5 of this thread

Your pic has to be available on a website

right click the "properties" on the photo you want to post and then paste the hyperlink as outlined in the "novocode image code is ON" instructions that you can see to the left of this message box when youre replying to a post on this board

[Edited by Gazza]
November 22nd, 2004 06:13 PM
FotiniD First off, two great Stones fans, my uncle Bill and my aunt Christina in Italy while eating, hence the stuffed mouths

And then here I am I'm the one on the left wearing pink and that's my friend Vaggelitsa next to me, about a couple of weeks ago (... the non x-rated party pics, lol ).

And here's another shot from the same party with my sister Angela as well:

November 22nd, 2004 06:32 PM
gypsy You and your sister are both very pretty, FotiniD!
November 22nd, 2004 06:54 PM
corgi37 Yes, they are very pretty. Hey, can some one explain to me (i know, i know, again!!) how i can post a pic. Anyone know a free photo hosting thingy ma jig? I tried to get onto one i was told about, photo-bucket, but they are down at the moment.
November 22nd, 2004 07:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the first of many authorized "outtakes" from our pre-party at Giants Stadium parking lot, all photos by Scope

November 22nd, 2004 07:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Just in case you need help. the above from l to r are Luxury1 (USA), Alex aka Honky Tonk Man (UK) and Nanky (USA)
November 22nd, 2004 07:09 PM
Angiegirl Me in Gaudi's Parc Guell, Barcelona Spain, last July:

November 22nd, 2004 07:35 PM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Just in case you need help. the above from l to r are Luxury1 (USA), Alex aka Honky Tonk Man (UK) and Nanky (USA)

I've never seen that pic before.
Luxy looks genuinely alarmed!!!
November 22nd, 2004 07:44 PM
glencar Angie, you look tall & sexy!
November 22nd, 2004 07:55 PM
charlotte Angie, mijn huwelijk voorstel staat nog steeds! Een wereldwijde reis Stenen concerten te rollen!!
November 22nd, 2004 08:09 PM
LadyJane
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
This is the first of many authorized "outtakes" from our pre-party at Giants Stadium parking lot, all photos by Scope

Where do I send the check for the "unauthorized" outtakes??

LJ.

November 22nd, 2004 08:13 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Angie, you look tall & sexy!

Yeah, that sounds about right
November 22nd, 2004 08:14 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Angie, mijn huwelijk voorstel staat nog steeds! Een wereldwijde reis Stenen concerten te rollen!!

Lemme think about it
November 22nd, 2004 08:47 PM
gustavobala hey gerardo , do you forgot my photos????
November 22nd, 2004 09:30 PM
Angiegirl maybe they were x-rated?
November 22nd, 2004 10:02 PM
Trey Krimsin That doesn't mean they wouldn't appear in this thread, Angie.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
November 22nd, 2004 10:21 PM
kath
quote:
off, two great Stones fans, my uncle Bill and my aunt Christina in Italy while eating, hence the stuffed mouths

your uncle is a hottie!!!!!!
November 22nd, 2004 10:35 PM
gypsy Easy girl!
November 22nd, 2004 10:49 PM
Trey Krimsin Uh oh!

The estrogen tank is at an all time peak. It's gonna EXPLODE!!!!!!

Run for cover!!!!!!
November 22nd, 2004 10:59 PM
Poplar Ah Angiegirl....

the RO piece de resistance.
you actually look a little like my sister (see previous page).

[Edited by Poplar]
November 22nd, 2004 11:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
hey gerardo , do you forgot my photos????

No, I didn't forget it as you may remember I told you to post it tonight, that pic was uploaded yesterday and until todau I got authorization to post it by Luxy

AT this moment only two pictures (in fact three) have been censored a,d they all are of Gypsy, she's the only one who knows why
November 22nd, 2004 11:55 PM
Zack Fotini, how did you know pink drives me mad? Love your pout in the second pic. You look exquisitely bored. (Is what they say about Greek girls really true?)
November 23rd, 2004 12:07 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From Brazil, gustavobala enjoying Trancoso Bah�a... and of course enjoying his grifriend

Now in Santa Cruz de Cabr�lia

Both paradises are near to Porto Seguro

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood