ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: show us your faces part 200000 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 23rd, 2004 12:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Peter Wolf with Nellcote, a very nice story behind it

"Thanks for the info. This pix was taken 01 November 2003. So you will know, I am the chap with the glasses, in the pix to my left, with the hat is Peter Wolf, great solo artist, lead singer in The J. Geils Band. This was after a show, where my friend actually saved Mr. Wolf from falling on his face backstage, as my friend maneuvered back there, Wolf came running off stage after a song, tripped on a electric cord, fell right into my friend's hands. A brush with destiny..."

November 23rd, 2004 12:13 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Our friend Sue during her early days in England dancing with mate, Sue now lives in the USA

November 23rd, 2004 12:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL This is our good ol' friend Bob aka MRD8 with Billy Idol at the 2001 Bridge School benefit.

November 23rd, 2004 12:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Zack and son in sunny Sri Lanka

November 23rd, 2004 12:27 AM
56DeSoto Here I am with a bunch of jackasses in Oatman, AZ wearing my Bob Dylan badge. Good times, good times.

November 23rd, 2004 12:28 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow this was a great surprise to me, Lynn is one of the very first friends I met in person back in Hartford in 1999, I do remember how at the end of the second show when the party was over (jeeez... in CT the bars close very early I think at noon or something like that) she called me "Mi amigo Mexicano" I will never forget how nice and funny she is, you need to meet her to see it's real!

No... it's not Stevie Nicks

Love you!

November 23rd, 2004 12:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey 56DeSoto is that the color of your hair? hehe
November 23rd, 2004 12:34 AM
56DeSoto That's the color it is about half the time. Sometimes pink, sometimes bleach.
November 23rd, 2004 12:36 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl here we have Sir Stonesalot and close friend Bono after the video sessions for the song 'All Because of You' on the back of a flatbed truck in New York, November 22, 2004 as the band made a round of appearances in the city. Photo by Gypsy Welles/Reuters

November 23rd, 2004 02:45 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:
You and your sister are both very pretty, FotiniD!

oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
another challenger for Miss Rocks Off 2004...
November 23rd, 2004 03:00 AM
FotiniD This thread has rocking pictures! Angie you look wonderful! And Lynn and Zack!

Though I think we all agree the show was stolen by the.. intimate picture of Sir Stonesalot and his very good friend Bono

And thanks for the good words Gypsy, Corgi, Kath, Zack, Ju You're making me and my sister - and my uncle - blush!

P.S. Oh, and Zack, what do they say about Greek girls really?

[Edited by FotiniD]
November 23rd, 2004 03:41 AM
Poplar
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
another challenger for Miss Rocks Off 2004...

the challengers are lining up here, gentlemen.
Angiegirl, Magicwoman, Gypsy, 56DeSoto, the Fonti girls...

i like it.

[Edited by Poplar]
November 23rd, 2004 03:52 AM
Zack >P.S. Oh, and Zack, what do they say about Greek girls really?

Sirens, of course!
November 23rd, 2004 03:58 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Zack wrote:
>P.S. Oh, and Zack, what do they say about Greek girls really?

Sirens, of course!

Well, I can certainly think of some good examples, yes
November 23rd, 2004 04:10 AM
Zack >Well, I can certainly think of some good examples, yes

I'm all ears, darlin' . . .
November 23rd, 2004 04:25 AM
gypsy Don't forget about our auburn-haired vixen, LadyJane. See, we can't have a competition--because we are all good friends. So, we have come up with a better idea--a Rocks Off Ladies Calendar. That way there is a lot of variety...and everyone is happy.
November 23rd, 2004 04:32 AM
Poplar
Fine idea.
Maybe we could craft each month's page after one of the Stones album covers. A Black & Blue month, a Tattoo You month, etc...
November 23rd, 2004 05:48 AM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Don't forget about our auburn-haired vixen, LadyJane. See, we can't have a competition--because we are all good friends. So, we have come up with a better idea--a Rocks Off Ladies Calendar. That way there is a lot of variety...and everyone is happy.

Thanks gyps...but you needn't come to my defense. I know I'm no great beauty...and I'll happily leave it you young lovelies to set this place on fire.

LJ.
November 23rd, 2004 05:51 AM
FotiniD
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Thanks gyps...but you needn't come to my defense. I know I'm no great beauty...and I'll happily leave it you young lovelies to set this place on fire.

LJ.

What are you talking about Lady Jane? You ARE beautiful!
Beauty doesn't come in stereotypes - e.g. six feet tall with Playmate looks! That's not it!

You have a gorgeous smile and you ARE indeed beautiful And I don't want to hear any of that "I'm no great beauty" again!
November 23rd, 2004 06:24 AM
egon HI!

[Edited by egon]
November 23rd, 2004 07:12 AM
LadyJane Thanks Fotini..my post was not meant to start a pity party.

Anyway...GREAT to see all the new faces. This thread is on fire.

And SS..congratulations to you and Bono! You make a lovely couple! I applaud your courage for coming out of the closet!! LMFAO!!!!

LJ.
November 23rd, 2004 07:15 AM
FotiniD
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks Fotini..my post was not meant to start a pity party.

It was no pity! Lady Jane I'll slap you
November 23rd, 2004 07:19 AM
LadyJane I know, sweetie. I'm having a very bad morning, that's all. We are ALL beautiful and the guys on this Board should bow before all of us!! There...Better???

LJ.
November 23rd, 2004 07:19 AM
corgi37
November 23rd, 2004 07:20 AM
Jumacfly whar are you doing tonight my dear???
November 23rd, 2004 07:21 AM
corgi37 Holy shit! It worked!

November 23rd, 2004 07:22 AM
FotiniD
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I know, sweetie. I'm having a very bad morning, that's all. We are ALL beautiful and the guys on this Board should bow before all of us!! There...Better???

LJ.

That's more like it now
We love you Lady Jane! It's only a bad morning, it will go away.
November 23rd, 2004 07:23 AM
FotiniD
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Holy shit! It worked!

Corgi, I actually only see a little red X.
November 23rd, 2004 07:24 AM
corgi37 what about now!
November 23rd, 2004 07:30 AM
Gazza
CORGI37!!!

[Edited by Gazza]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood