ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: show us your faces part 200000 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 21st, 2004 01:37 PM
Gazza Fuckin' hell, Rik. There should be a public health warning on that one of me - a study in inspiration or what...

The other ones are excellent though.

and thats MonkeyWoman swigging some beer behind Martha MD in that touching first photo...lol

For the record, folks, those pics were taken at Sticky Fingers in London at the RO dinner there in August.
November 21st, 2004 01:42 PM
Moonisup I think it had something to do with your camera that wasn't working, funny moment!
November 21st, 2004 01:48 PM
Gazza There are quite a few regulars whose mugshots have never been seen on these threads, which is quite surprising considering the fact they post here so often...

Glencar
Factory Girl
Macdaddy
Dandelion*/NotBoundToPlease
BILL PERKS
IanBillen

There are literally dozens if not hundreds of others who we'd like to see on these threads -so dont be shy.
November 21st, 2004 01:50 PM
Ten Thousand Motels At first glance my first thought was "hmmn...what a bunch of straights and squares." But of course I know better. Anyway then I got to thinking...well these are Stones fans and you don't get any hipper than that...it's impossible.

Ya'all look marvelous!
November 21st, 2004 02:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Warning... not to be seen by people with heart conditions or those in severely hallucinogenic states of mind, that's why I'm posting this as a link only

Don't say I didn't warn you, this is the last warning

http://rocksoff.org/h4-bobdylanshow.jpg

Stonesdoug, Nanky, Sir Stonesalot, TomL, FPM and OldKR
November 21st, 2004 02:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
At first glance my first thought was "hmmn...what a bunch of straights and squares." But of course I know better. Anyway then I got to thinking...well these are Stones fans and you don't get any hipper than that...it's impossible.

Ya'all look marvelous!

actually..I was gonna add YOU to my list of "regular but shy posters" but you just posted before I got online again...
November 21st, 2004 03:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
actually..I was gonna add YOU to my list of "regular but shy posters" but you just posted before I got online again...

Well I'm hardly shy but I will admit I am rather a Luddite/ Amish when it comes to photos. I don't even think I own one of myself. Any "tracks" make me paranoid....but I do realize that can be irrational. But I will propose a "faustian bargain". You get TWO people from that list you wrote to post pix then I will do likewise.
November 21st, 2004 04:32 PM
kath allright!! a challenge!!!

glencar...c'mon baby!!!!
November 21st, 2004 04:33 PM
kath
quote:
Stonesdoug, Nanky, Sir Stonesalot, TomL, FPM and OldKR

you know, if i didn't know better, they look like a bunch of nice mormons getting ready to go door-to-door....
November 21st, 2004 05:40 PM
glencar Well, I've enjoyed these photos & I shall learn how to scan one of these days & send one of myself to Gerardo. I'm not the Luddite that Motesie is but I am surely just as incompetent!
November 21st, 2004 05:56 PM
kath well sure, that goes without saying........
November 21st, 2004 06:21 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
kath wrote:

you know, if i didn't know better, they look like a bunch of nice mormons getting ready to go door-to-door....

Don't you mean Jehovah's Witnesses?
November 21st, 2004 06:23 PM
glencar They do it too.
November 21st, 2004 07:27 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Gazza wrote:
There are quite a few regulars whose mugshots have never been seen on these threads, which is quite surprising considering the fact they post here so often...

Glencar
Factory Girl
Macdaddy
Dandelion*/NotBoundToPlease
BILL PERKS
IanBillen

There are literally dozens if not hundreds of others who we'd like to see on these threads -so dont be shy.

You want my mugshot?

Okay:

Seriously - I'm a tad bit paranoid.

I don't want my obituary to read "assassinated by crazed fat chick from Toronto wielding a Brian Jones pool tile"!!!

November 21st, 2004 07:31 PM
kath i think that will be the fate of many of us here.....
November 21st, 2004 07:53 PM
gypsy I've already devised a plan to keep that fat Toronto psycho from killing me. I'm going to throw boxes of Little Debbie Snack Cakes to divert her. And when I run out of those, I'll have to rely on the packets of Arby's sauce and Horsey sauce I've been squirreling away. I feel she may just inhale all of the above and catch me anyway. But at least I'll die knowing that I had a plan and I tried.
November 21st, 2004 08:00 PM
kath follow the trail of the krispy kreme...
November 21st, 2004 08:24 PM
gustavobala gazza, i will send my photo tomorrow...
November 21st, 2004 09:03 PM
corgi37 I'm gonna try and post some pics tonight when i get home. I am going to try to use a thing called "photo-bucket". It's supposed to let you post pics to sites from there.

Lucky, i have been scanning hundreds of pics, so i have heaps to choose from. Might see if i got any full frontal ones as well.

Depends if i get more yays than nays.

I mean, i aint ashamed. And, i'm in another hemisphere from most of you.
November 21st, 2004 09:18 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Dublin 2003

Hotlicks (Northern Ireland), Al (Canada), Erik (Sweden), Gazza (Northern Ireland), Toronto Tom (uh...Toronto) and Shidoobeean friend Stephanie (Rainbowgirl) from The USA (Seattle)
[Edited by Gazza]

"Toronto" Tom is actually from Kitchener, Ontario. Al (Lalli), is from Toronto, however.
[Edited by Lazy Bones]
November 21st, 2004 09:22 PM
Gazza "Kitchener Tom" doesnt quite have the same ring to it, though!
November 21st, 2004 09:25 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Gazza wrote:
"Kitchener Tom" doesnt quite have the same ring to it, though!

Exactly. Plus the Stones are known for their relations with Toronto, not Kitchener. Why, I don't know.

Tom practically lives there (T.O.) when the Stones are there anyway...
November 21st, 2004 09:58 PM
TomL Fucking Al from TO. He was a roit in Annapolis............
November 21st, 2004 10:08 PM
Tom
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
This is Kath from the USA!

http://www.charliewattsfanclub.net/

Goddamn!!
November 21st, 2004 10:18 PM
gypsy That photo may or may not have sparked the rumors of a Charlie and Shirley Watts divorce...

November 21st, 2004 10:33 PM
stonedinaustralia [quote]not bound to please wrote:

You want my mugshot?

Okay:

nbtp you are a girl after my own heart

>Seriously - I'm a tad bit paranoid.

>I don't want my obituary to read "assassinated by crazed fat chick from Toronto wielding a Brian Jones pool tile"!!!

and you're not paranoid, you have good reason to fear pool tile wielding chicks from Toronto (or anywhere for that matter)fat or otherwise - after all you do antagonize them so and they are, almost by definition, highly strung individuals who should be approached with extreme caution
November 21st, 2004 10:43 PM
kath yeah, just look at the other thread!!!

November 21st, 2004 11:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Our dearest Martha and Chris in Buffalo, NY

November 21st, 2004 11:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl NOt sure if this is a joke, but this is Tom with a little help from his friend

Jacking up in the 60s

November 21st, 2004 11:36 PM
kath gawd..that picture made me cringe.....bad memories...bad!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood