ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: show us your faces part 200000 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 25th, 2004 08:20 AM
gustavobala
quote:
Joey wrote:

Here's One of Gypsy in her favorite " mesh " :

is gipsy??????? or is a joke???????
November 25th, 2004 10:25 AM
CS
quote:
gustavobala wrote:

is gypsy??????? or is a joke???????

No it's not a joke is a couple of big ones

November 25th, 2004 10:33 AM
luxury1 Why Gazza, Throbby has no pubes!! I had just finished giving him a trim.......
November 25th, 2004 11:15 AM
egon
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Here's a couple from my radio station's Halloween Party. As you can see I went as the one and only Count Blackula.

What's that in your hand? could that be... is it really...?
yes, YES it is!!!!!!

you make me so very happy riffie
November 25th, 2004 01:55 PM
gypsy No, the chick in the mesh top with the huge implants, mounted atop the motorcyle is not me. It's a joke. I am more "innocent" looking. I am in a pic on the pool table...and I think on the first page, holding a bottle of generic baby oil.
Thanks for the kind words.

Lazy Bones, you have the most beautiful little girls! Lady Jane and I were on the phone last night, and we both said they were little dolls. You're very lucky...I'm sure you know it too.

Happy Thanksgiving!
November 25th, 2004 02:00 PM
magicwoman
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
From the State of Maine in the USA here we have a new face from a well-known poster, with very good musical taste (check his moniker LOL)

Mr. Motels aka 10,000 Motels aka Ten Thousand Motels

i did'nt know that Ringo Starr has a brother
heheheh lol
November 25th, 2004 02:05 PM
magicwoman
this is me last Saturday.I am the one in the middle between 2 girls and no i am not a lesbian!!!!!!.I was soo drunk.I couldnt remember this pic was made :S:S:S.:eek
[Edited by magicwoman]
[Edited by magicwoman]
November 25th, 2004 02:12 PM
Madafaka This thread is getting hot
November 25th, 2004 05:57 PM
Estela Gerardo/Gazza: many thanks for your compliments!
November 25th, 2004 06:47 PM
corgi37 Yes, Magicwoman, thats the sort of pic we 100% need. Keep em coming.

Gypsy, you are just stunning!

November 25th, 2004 10:29 PM
Trey Krimsin Now, you gals didn't attend the Howe Academy, did you?

Just kidding.
November 25th, 2004 10:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
this is me last Saturday.

LOL I think you need to adjust the date of your camera
November 25th, 2004 10:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BoozePillsandPowders and Bernard. He is the son of Keith's cook in Jamaica. They had the chance to visit his house in Ocho Rios.

November 26th, 2004 02:48 AM
Jumacfly
this is me and my favorite finger!
November 26th, 2004 05:05 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
i did'nt know that Ringo Starr has a brother
heheheh lol

November 26th, 2004 05:07 AM
Zeeta Motels you look like a member of the Eagles! Was that photo taken in the 70s? right?
November 26th, 2004 05:21 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
Motels you look like a member of the Eagles! Was that photo taken in the 70s? right?

Close... 82 or ...83. in the Serra de Estrela, central Portugal. But I don't age much....well at least up until 2 months ago. I personally don't own any pictures of myself. I had to scrape to get that one.

November 26th, 2004 06:06 AM
magicwoman you really look cool on that pic ten thousand motels.Great hair .But i think you really look like ringo but dont be sad ringo was a great drummer
November 26th, 2004 06:28 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
you really look cool on that pic ten thousand motels.Great hair .But i think you really look like ringo but dont be sad ringo was a great drummer

Yeah but this is a Stones board, and you know how some of these posters feel about the Beatles. But if it was meant to be a compliment then I'll take it that way. I actually had an ulterior motive for posting that photo. I was hoping some other posters would come clean. Like PERKS; the "number one stones fan in Southern new Jersey" , Bound to Please, whom I percieve to be a genius, Glencar, Factory Girl and some others.

November 26th, 2004 07:30 AM
Gazza It was a good photo, indeed.

NBTP/Dande* is reluctant to post her pic, unfortunately, for reasons she's already stated (and having met her, it's an unfortunate omission!)

PERKS seems to have an archaic computer - not only does it have the caps lock permamently stuck, but it doesnt seem to be equipped with a scanner...personally, I think he's taking the piss....

still waitin' on several others here....
November 26th, 2004 08:59 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From Valkeakosky, Finland this is Marko with friend Timo

BTW, Timo is going to get married soon... in Mexico! We all hope this won't be a "timo" (timo is a fake transaction in Spanish LOL)

This is Marko runnning a half-martahon

November 26th, 2004 09:35 AM
Jumacfly Marko's way of running looks like Mick in 81!!!
you rule TCB!!
cheers
JU
November 26th, 2004 09:55 AM
Jack of Hearts That Gypsy and that mesh and that hog. I know which ride would last longer!
November 26th, 2004 11:50 AM
corgi37 93, on a cruise - i was part of the entertainment crew. And my liver still aint recovered!

November 26th, 2004 11:52 AM
corgi37 And another thing...

...You'd thing after 1,000+ posts i would score a pic in the header with everyone else.

But, i guess you all are anti-Aussie or something. Cant i be next to Charlie or something?
November 26th, 2004 11:58 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
93, on a cruise - i was part of the entertainment crew. And my liver still aint recovered!

great legs Corgi!!!!!!!!!
November 26th, 2004 12:22 PM
moy wow corgi this must be today's header lol

this thread is becoming so hot and funny keep 'em coming
November 26th, 2004 12:27 PM
Moonisup it's getting hotter and hotter
November 26th, 2004 12:30 PM
Madafaka Yeeeeeeah!
November 26th, 2004 01:11 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

Yes, Voodoo, that's me -- fielding a call from some weirdo who seemed to think that we were "hotlicking" or something and it was making him mad. I didn't get it. . .

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood