ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks Irina!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: show us your faces part 200000 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 21st, 2004 11:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I agree with ya Kath, there ain't no worse addictions than heroin and alcohol, and the last is legal
November 21st, 2004 11:51 PM
Poplar
how does one post a pic in the thread? I was lucky enough to figure out the avatar.
November 21st, 2004 11:53 PM
gypsy I had no idea Tom was a diabetic. My heart goes out to ya, Tom.
November 22nd, 2004 12:24 AM
gypsy I have no idea how to upload pics here, Poplar. I usually send them to Voodoo...his address is listed up at the top. Sorry.
November 22nd, 2004 12:27 AM
Poplar

thanks dear. I'll figure it out sooner or later, maybe before i need to update my picture to include the grey hair.
November 22nd, 2004 02:32 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Fuckin' hell, Rik. There should be a public health warning on that one of me - a study in inspiration or what...

The other ones are excellent though.

and thats MonkeyWoman swigging some beer behind Martha MD in that touching first photo...lol

For the record, folks, those pics were taken at Sticky Fingers in London at the RO dinner there in August.

LOL!!! Now my reputation is shot! Swilling beer with a bunch of crazy Stones fans!

Courtesy of montana: this summer in Paris.

Left: Irene (MW) , right: Lourdes (montana)
November 22nd, 2004 02:34 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Gypsy darling - help me out.
I have a photobucket account and all...
how do i get an image loaded there to show up in the thread?

(listening to Candlestick at the moment)

Check PM
November 22nd, 2004 03:55 AM
Prodigal Son I think this laptop I have that my dad used to own has some pictures left in the hard drive. Maybe one will include me. If I find one I'll send it. Too bad I don't have any pictures of me with my Exile T-shirt, my Stones paraphenelia around and my guitar with me. I'll give a preview; I've got glasses but I'm not nerdish looking, kinda heavy built but not really fat or anything (6'2, 240!), have dark brown hair (not really long at this moment) and brown eyes. I'll see if I can find myself in any picture so you can see the Prodigal one!!!
November 22nd, 2004 05:00 AM
Gazza
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Gypsy darling - help me out.
I have a photobucket account and all...
how do i get an image loaded there to show up in the thread?

Poplar

right click the "properties" on the photo you want to post and then paste it as outlined in the "novocode image code is ON" instructions that you can see to the left of this message box after you hit the REPLY button

<<<<<<<<<<<<

[Edited by Gazza]
November 22nd, 2004 05:14 AM
Poplar

Here's me and my sister back in July.

OH MY GOD I DID IT!!!

[Edited by Poplar]
November 22nd, 2004 06:53 AM
F505 Young Joey with smelly ass posting one of his 12.498 messages to RO

November 22nd, 2004 07:21 AM
Gazza the photo above should be captioned "Why Women Should Not Log In To Chatrooms"
November 22nd, 2004 08:21 AM
gustavobala i send my picture w/ my girl to vodoo "ernest borgnaine" chile...

he 'll put here tonight (in south america)

thanxs gerardo
November 22nd, 2004 09:00 AM
LadyJane
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Our dearest Martha and Chris in Buffalo, NY

Great pic...BAD photographer...ME!! Sorry to cut Chris' head off...blame it on the Keith shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off of it!!!

LJ.
November 22nd, 2004 09:05 AM
gustavobala who are these girls on the header????
November 22nd, 2004 09:42 AM
Sue It's me long long time ago I'm the blondie
November 22nd, 2004 10:02 AM
J.J.Flash Damnit Martha...... did you cut your hair?!? WHY my princess....WHY!?!?!?
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
November 22nd, 2004 10:08 AM
Madafaka Do you wanna be my bro in law, Poplar?
November 22nd, 2004 11:34 AM
56DeSoto

Here I am with an ex-bandmate doing a duo gig in NM. I'm the one in the Stones shirt... not the best pic, I'll see if I can dig up another.
November 22nd, 2004 11:41 AM
voodoopug

I am in the red and telepug is not in red.

cheers,

John
November 22nd, 2004 12:58 PM
Dan My mom has all the pictures. I am not the sentimental type, I don't even own a camera.
November 22nd, 2004 02:50 PM
Gazza
quote:
56DeSoto wrote:

Here I am with an ex-bandmate doing a duo gig in NM. I'm the one in the Stones shirt... not the best pic, I'll see if I can dig up another.

Christ!! I thought that was Lucinda Williams for a minute!
November 22nd, 2004 03:03 PM
glencar Nice to put a face w/the name, voodoopug!
November 22nd, 2004 03:03 PM
Joey
quote:
56DeSoto wrote:

That woman looks EXACTLY like Lucinda Williams -- ( circa August , 2004 in Kansas City ) ---

You would not believe all of the Lesbians that she brings to her gigs ( Lipstick varietal )!

" ....You took my Joy Ronnie .....and I want it back ! "

Skittles Joe ! �

[Edited by Joey]
November 22nd, 2004 03:08 PM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
Young Joey with smelly ass posting one of his 12.498 messages to RO

You make Joey giggle .

..that also reminds me !

********* END TRANSMISSION **************
November 22nd, 2004 03:30 PM
glencar Lucinda Williams seemed quite "toasted" at the Willie Nelson thang.
November 22nd, 2004 03:31 PM
glencar That guy on the toilet looks a bit like Matthew Perry.
November 22nd, 2004 03:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Lucinda Williams seemed quite "toasted" at the Willie Nelson thang.

She did, didnt she? Actually, she walked onstage as if she was in some discomfort from what I remember.

Still cool as fuck, tho!
November 22nd, 2004 04:14 PM
56DeSoto That's the first time anybody's said I look like Lucinda. Can't complain though, she is way cool.
November 22nd, 2004 04:16 PM
luxury1 Ha--the little blonde in the header pic has the moves!! I love it.

Is that really Joey on the pot??

I never cease to be amazed at how young some of the fellow ROers are. And one of them had the nerve to call me "that lady." Christ. CHippie, chick, bimbo, hot mama--anything but "that lady."
I just got off the phone with my plastic surgeon.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood