ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy Birthday Keef!
Header with thanks to sssoul!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong Around the World in 90 Days is back Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th September 2007 05:51 PM
Joey " Thanks for the kind compliments my friend. On with the Thong. She will get a Frenchie real soon. "

6th September 2007 06:42 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
TomL wrote:
My wife actually took those pics Joey, she had the nerve to call me a sick fuck.

She's a saint.
Tell her I said so, and tell her hello for me.

I hope this thong stays on track.

SV
6th September 2007 08:48 PM
TomL I will SV. Are you down to Earth yet? Hope to c u real soon.

Tommy Boy aka Sai Wong aka well I'll save that one.

Look at our baby Jackey. Such a wonderful pee pee.
[Edited by TomL]
6th September 2007 09:16 PM
SweetVirginia I think Meg and I have just about recovered from our adventures. Time to start planning the next one, no?

Best of luck with the pee pee, honey.

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
7th September 2007 05:05 AM
egon

oh dear, she really IS roadkill!
7th September 2007 08:07 AM
TomL she pretty in pink. Thanks SV. She will be in your arms soon EGON.
7th September 2007 09:11 AM
egon i can't wait.

my girlfriend can.

but i can't.

"honey, you know i love you right?"

"yes....?"

"i love you VERY much"

"yes.......???????"

"ok, so here's the camera. i'm just gonna change and be right back"

Yeah, i really can't wait! lol
7th September 2007 09:20 AM
PartyDoll MEG OH MY....

Is Egon gonna wear the thong???????????

Hmmmmmmmm

This could prove VERY interesting.....
7th September 2007 09:43 AM
Ade i don't understand this thread
7th September 2007 11:27 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Ade wrote:
i don't understand this thread

Oh where to start...
You do know that Joey and TomL have a love of Paris Hilton and her peepee?

Well TomL received one of Paris Hilton's "thongs" at his BBQ and he thought it would be nice for it to travel around the world visiting RO members, who are to photo said thong however they wish and share the photo(s) with us. VoodooScrounge has seemed to misplace said thong after posting his photos. Thus a "new" thong arived on the scene.

Got it now? I am sure you can't wait to ad your name to the list...

So glad to enlighten you, Ade...

7th September 2007 11:31 AM
BONOISLOVE This thread makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. Why are all heterosexuals depraved? They look kinda funny, and women's vaginas, which at least (I've been told), are warmer than holes in watermelons, are covered in funny underwear.
7th September 2007 11:32 AM
Ade thanks for enlightening me.

you're all crazy, by the way
7th September 2007 08:35 PM
TomL I mailed it today. The guy at the Post Office put me through hell today. I guess since all the 911 shit. He asked if it was an article of clothing, I told him no just paper. I could not bring myself to say I was mailing a thong. Good luck brother. I just sent it normal mail, they said 5 to 11 days. So put some hot French mustard on the MF and cook some coco van with it. Please just keep it rolling. Once that thong hits the DF, only the lord knows what it will see. Hopefully the same place Voodoo took me to. Woooooooooooooo Woooooooooooooooo.
8th September 2007 05:27 PM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:

Best Pee Pee YET !!!!!

'kins
8th September 2007 05:30 PM
Some Guy alien feet.
8th September 2007 05:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
alien feet.

What feet ?!
11th September 2007 04:20 PM
TomL She looks lovely in Pink.
11th September 2007 04:55 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Joey wrote:

Best Pee Pee YET !!!!!

'kins

An Arabian Princess..complete with camel toe......
11th September 2007 10:48 PM
parmeda
quote:
TomL wrote:
My wife actually took those pics Joey, she had the nerve to call me a sick fuck.

I wanted to get a fresh 20 year old, have her put them on and have my tongue close by, but the wife said ok as long as I can have a baseball bat. So as a good husband would,I scrapped that idea.

You tell Mrs. L I cannot WAIT to meet her!
Calling you a 'sick fuck' was putting it mildly, no?

So let me get this straight (after reading through all of this..) Scrounge bailed? WTF? What a putz! He has lots of explaining to do... LOTS! To classify him as tele, Jr. isn't as extreme, but pretty damn close!

And for the record, my dear Thomas...I don't give a rat's ass what color this skank is wearing. Pink, Purple, or fucking Fuscia...Once a skank, always a skank! ...and you want to slip your tongue near THAT???

I do hope you do not have a reaction to latex...'cause I'm certain those 'lips' have had their fair share! Quite often so as there must be enough residue that has adhered to them...

...fucking skank.
12th September 2007 04:11 PM
Joey " I do hope you do not have a reaction to latex...'cause I'm certain those 'lips' have had their fair share! Quite often so as there must be enough residue that has adhered to them... "

Pammy ........................

You make Joey smile this Wednesday Afternoon .

You DO !!!!!

12th September 2007 04:18 PM
TomL
quote:
parmeda wrote:

You tell Mrs. L I cannot WAIT to meet her!
Calling you a 'sick fuck' was putting it mildly, no?

So let me get this straight (after reading through all of this..) Scrounge bailed? WTF? What a putz! He has lots of explaining to do... LOTS! To classify him as tele, Jr. isn't as extreme, but pretty damn close!

And for the record, my dear Thomas...I don't give a rat's ass what color this skank is wearing. Pink, Purple, or fucking Fuscia...Once a skank, always a skank! ...and you want to slip your tongue near THAT???

I do hope you do not have a reaction to latex...'cause I'm certain those 'lips' have had their fair share! Quite often so as there must be enough residue that has adhered to them...

...fucking skank.

Well I take it Scrounge bailed. He's got the Curse of the Pee Pee now.

Mrs. L often refers to me as that, I told her you were even sicker. She is just like you, can not see real beauty.

Your just jealous, Paris could wear white after Labor Day also. She is as clean as the driven snow.

I don't care if other men have had her, I am beyond that.

Gents raise your glass....................

HAIL OH MIGHTY PEE PEE................
12th September 2007 04:26 PM
Joey " Well I take it Scrounge bailed. He's got the Curse of the Pee Pee now."

< --- I FEAR the ' Curse of the Pee Pee '

Me too Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

12th September 2007 08:15 PM
parmeda
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I do hope you do not have a reaction to latex...'cause I'm certain those 'lips' have had their fair share! Quite often so as there must be enough residue that has adhered to them... "

Pammy ........................

You make Joey smile this Wednesday Afternoon .

You DO !!!!!

Tighten that seatbelt Joey and empty your bladder 'cause I've got 1000 comebacks for this skank

Poor Tom...he's so delusional.
12th September 2007 08:26 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Tighten that seatbelt Joey and empty your bladder 'cause I've got 1000 comebacks for this skank

Poor Tom...he's so delusional.

Isn't that why he is soooo well loved, Pammy?

Good thing he can take it as well as dish it out....

Ah, shit, I did it again
13th September 2007 03:33 PM
Joey " Tighten that seatbelt Joey and empty your bladder 'cause I've got 1000 comebacks for this skank "

13th September 2007 03:52 PM
gimmekeef A bunch of guys over at another site were gonna start sendin Britneys thong around the world....UPS charges for over sized shipments deterred them...
13th September 2007 06:23 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
A bunch of guys over at another site were gonna start sendin Britneys thong around the world....UPS charges for over sized shipments deterred them...

Gimmekeef .............................

You are on FIRE !!!!!!
14th September 2007 09:00 PM
TomL send that son of a bitch here, I will blend together and we will have a party.

That CF tries to get me upset but I will not fall for it.

Egon has the princesses arrived yet???????

Should be soon. Don't mind that yellow stain.

Meggie Poo- r u wet right now?

That BF wants the thong so bad.
[Edited by TomL]
16th September 2007 12:04 AM
egon no thong... yet.
16th September 2007 09:05 AM
PartyDoll MEG Egon anxiously awaiting arrival of thong?

Sleepless nights wondering what in the hell he is gonna do with "thong" once it arrives

Much back peddling with his lovely trying to explain why it is so important to produce award winning artwork with "thong" for his internet crazy friends..

Good Luck, my friend!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)