ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy Birthday Keef!
Header with thanks to sssoul!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong Around the World in 90 Days is back Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
8th November 2007 09:42 AM
jostorm
quote:
Jeep wrote:
1917-2007

Now, THAT's funny!
Which program do you use to fabricate your comments on International History, Jeep??? And do you use a Mac???
8th November 2007 09:49 AM
Jeep
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Now, THAT's funny!
Which program do you use to fabricate your comments on International History, Jeep??? And do you use a Mac???

Adobe Photoshop and a PC
8th November 2007 09:59 AM
jostorm Thanks, Jeep.....

SSC: I have just sent her to you, registered and priority mail, you'll have to sign for her....
Have fun!
8th November 2007 11:32 AM
PartyDoll MEG Jeep, my friend ...
Keep them coming....
LMAO!!

And JoJo...photobucket is easy. I know you can do it!!!
8th November 2007 12:39 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Thanks, Jeep.....

SSC: I have just sent her to you, registered and priority mail, you'll have to sign for her....
Have fun!

Is she clean?
8th November 2007 01:13 PM
jostorm I wouldn't necessarily call her "clean" by now, SSC. Although I am sure it is all "good", organic dirt.....
Just don't blame me if you get a rash on your balls, Sweetheart....
By the way, I bet you're really lean and tall (I recall your shoesize from ages ago), so you will look hysterical in it naked, the size is XL, you'd probably fit into it with your twin brother at the same time, and there would be space left for some skinny girl, too....

And thanks, Meggy, it does warm my heart when people believe in me....however, when they start believing in my "computer abilities", then I get seriously worried....

8th November 2007 03:32 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jostorm wrote:
I wouldn't necessarily call her "clean" by now, SSC. Although I am sure it is all "good", organic dirt.....
Just don't blame me if you get a rash on your balls, Sweetheart....
By the way, I bet you're really lean and tall (I recall your shoesize from ages ago), so you will look hysterical in it naked, the size is XL, you'd probably fit into it with your twin brother at the same time, and there would be space left for some skinny girl, too....

And thanks, Meggy, it does warm my heart when people believe in me....however, when they start believing in my "computer abilities", then I get seriously worried....

Hmz, I planned to wear her naked, so I better wash her first. That would be her first wash won't it?
My shoesize? What do you know about my shoesize? It is a normal 43.
8th November 2007 08:05 PM
TomL I will have to wait till I get back from NYC on Monday to view. I hope the shots are great. I know they will be Jo.....71 and Meggie Poo......69........and Joey Poo, Paris with her glasses on really does it. Philly cheese steaks on the way up and back, NY pizza, corned beef, hot dogs ( up the ass for LJ and Pammy) Little Italy and some good ole fashion fun. Going to see the Grinch. LJ keep the mother alive. Sai is back in the big apple, but very low key. Joey I will look for the perfect Pee Pee while I am there. But I know it lies in New jersey................................
9th November 2007 07:09 AM
jostorm Pictures disappeared, re-posted on next page [Edited by jostorm]
[Edited by jostorm]
9th November 2007 07:23 AM
jostorm I've just lost a whole hour resizing and reposting and somehow can't figure it out. Sorry, everyone! They're all helter-skelter and far too big, oh well...so much for your faith in me, SV!
9th November 2007 07:23 AM
egon VERY disturbing pictures, which will keep me awake tonight.

Good job!
9th November 2007 07:49 AM
SweetVirginia Excellent work, Jo!

(If I had an exotic bird and it needed surgery, I don't think I would bring it to you!)

9th November 2007 07:51 AM
Ade you people need to seek professional help! lol
9th November 2007 07:59 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Fantastic!!! A thong with flees...
9th November 2007 08:01 AM
Gazza Oh for fuck's sake....LMAO
9th November 2007 08:03 AM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Fantastic!!! A thong with flees...

Aw come on, we've all been there.....
9th November 2007 08:05 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I will provide pictures of me just wearing the thong.
9th November 2007 08:20 AM
Gazza I hope that wasnt lost in translation and it actually means pictures of you 'wearing just the thong', which provokes a different and even more disturbing visual entirely.....
9th November 2007 10:25 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I hope that wasnt lost in translation and it actually means pictures of you 'wearing just the thong', which provokes a different and even more disturbing visual entirely.....

That is what I meant...
9th November 2007 10:49 AM
PartyDoll MEG Jo..what a lark!! Did your staff think you were insane?

Because unfortunately..this is pretty much certifiable

Love the artistic license with "max the dog"

As Gazza already said: "oh for fucks sake." I will be laughing to myself for the rest of the day.. Unfortunately none of my coworkers would understand this madness to share it with them....
9th November 2007 10:49 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Ade wrote:
you people need to seek professional help! lol

The longer you are here, the less often that idea will occur to you, Ade. Pretty soon you will see us as normal and you will then know there is no longer a place for you in the outside world.

9th November 2007 10:53 AM
Ade god help me!
9th November 2007 11:33 AM
LadyJane

rotflmfao.

Great job jo!!!

Oh Ade, this is minor compared to some of our other antics!!!!!

LJ.
9th November 2007 11:54 AM
jostorm
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Fantastic!!! A thong with flees...

I was tempted to ignore this, but my dog , Dr.Siggi, insists I must tell you he does NOT have fleas, ever!

Re: your shoesize, I can remember a discussion from ages ago about a particular boot type, and that you are over 6 foot tall. Insane I may be, but useless details I have an amazing memory for...

quote:
Sweet_Virginia wrote:
(If I had an exotic bird and it needed surgery, I don't think I would bring it to you!)

That is a very offensive statement, SV, but I can't say I can blame you....

quote:
Ade wrote:
you people need to seek professional help! lol

Well, if you were looking for anyone sane,let me tell you that this is the wrong board, Love! And, believe me, I'm one of the saner ones...

quote:
PartDollMeg wrote:
Did your staff think you were insane?

Because unfortunately..this is pretty much certifiable

Love the artistic license with "max the dog"

As Gazza already said: "oh for fucks sake." I will be laughing to myself for the rest of the day.. Unfortunately none of my coworkers would understand this madness to share it with them....

Yes, they have known for sure for years and years....

"Max the dog" is Dr. Siggi in real life. He is 9 years old and has been going to work with me since he was 4 months old. He was abandonned in the clinic I work from with a broken leg , and I adopted him. He's our official Feline Anaesthesiologist (always licks all cats' ears when they are in the recovery room, coming round from their OPs).He tends to be in my consulting room all the time,behaves like my shadow, has his own "fan club" amongst the clients, and relieves a lot of human tension in worried owners. He's our PR officer as well, you see.... I gently shove him out of the room when I have swans in or birds of prey, which seem to be the only animals that mind his presence. Siggi's part of the "family" at the clinic, and the only dog who runs in voluntarily every morning wagging his tail and greeting everyone, all other dogs tend to apply their front brakes at the door, and their owners have to drag them in...He is the nicest dog I have ever had, just the most sweet-natured creature....He's so laid-back and trusting that the normal vets tend to use him for the nurses to practice their "bandaging techniques" on, and he never minds. When we're on holidays as a family , he stays in the surgery and sleeps in the nurses's bed. He has a pretty blessed existence, the odd "sheep" impersonation doesn't phase him.....

9th November 2007 12:01 PM
jostorm
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

rotflmfao.

Great job jo!!!

Oh Ade, this is minor compared to some of our other antics!!!!!

LJ.

Thanks, LJ. I DID try with the real sheep. No chance with the wild ones on the moors,at least not without the darting gun ( ), but my friend breeds rare sheep breeds and had lambs from this last Spring. I naively thought it may be possible to catch one of those and slip the thong on...Let's just say I'm glad noone took a video of me trying and posted it here! It was, as Joey would say, pure "humiliation"!!!!!
10th November 2007 01:46 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Pictures are gone.
10th November 2007 02:23 PM
jostorm
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Pictures are gone.

What do you mean, SSC?? I can see them on my computer...
10th November 2007 02:29 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jostorm wrote:

What do you mean, SSC?? I can see them on my computer...

Nope.
All we are seeing are little red boxes, jo.

LJ.
10th November 2007 02:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Can't see the pictures and couldn't see them when they were up... PLEASE REPOST OR EDIT OR DO SOMETHING!!!

Watching them will balance this thread as we only have guys with it
10th November 2007 02:37 PM
jostorm ...oh fuck! This wouldn't by any chance have something to do with the insignificant fact that I didn't save them in my photobucket account????(just checked, it's empty)
See, SV??? I could do a hysterectomy on your frigging budgerigar (if only you brought it to see me ), but I can't post pictures to save my life...
I can still see them on my laptop, though, how I hate computers...

OK, I'm off to a dinner party now,everyone,sorry!, perhaps I'll post them again tonight really late, but most likely tomorrow!Can't disappoint the Chicago fucker, now, can I???

Gerardo: Gracias por arreglarme las fotos ayer, es la primera vez que lo hago, y ya sabes como somos nosotras las virgenes.....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)