ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy Birthday Keef!
Header with thanks to sssoul!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong Around the World in 90 Days is back Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
7th December 2007 12:56 PM
Jeep Post #500 is coming soon...

[Edited by Jeep]
7th December 2007 07:30 PM
LadyJane She has been to the Netherlands.
Looks to me like SSC wouldn't let her leave his apartment and she seems to have spent lots of time in the Bathroom.

Here ya go, courtesy of StrangeStrayCat

LJ.
7th December 2007 07:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

And the pix? The real stuff... that was really uninspired SScat!
7th December 2007 07:34 PM
LadyJane
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I cannot WAIT to see what YOU have in store for us, Voodoo, my love.

LJ.
7th December 2007 07:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I cannot WAIT to see what YOU have in store for us, Voodoo, my love.

LJ.

At this speed there won't be space as we're reaching 500 replies
7th December 2007 07:47 PM
LadyJane
quote:

At this speed there won't be space as we're reaching 500 replies

Oh, we'll just start Part II.

LJ.
7th December 2007 09:25 PM
SweetVirginia Paris' thong's adventures will end up bigger than all the Superblow threads!
7th December 2007 09:29 PM
pdog Thooooooongsssssssssssssssss

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
8th December 2007 09:34 AM
jostorm
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
She has been to the Netherlands.
Looks to me like SSC wouldn't let her leave his apartment and she seems to have spent lots of time in the Bathroom.

What happened to the "naked in the thong" pictures, SSC???
And the coffee shop????
I bet you're a politician in real life!

LJ: all these bathroom pictures make me think that had I not mailed the thong myself, I would believe that it was Joey who took them!

LJ.

9th December 2007 10:50 AM
TomL She's going down under now.
10th December 2007 11:20 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:

yeah right. waiting for your pics!
10th December 2007 11:28 AM
SweetVirginia Don't throw down the gauntlet to Voodoo....I can't imagine what he will post now.

Remember this is the guy who has posted a pic of himself in his tighty whities!
10th December 2007 11:36 AM
jostorm I hope that Stonedinaustralia will now make up for a certain degree of picture-lameness.

I envisage him standing up to his knees in the Australian surf on a beautiful, sunny day, only clad in the wet thong,wearing some cool shades, can of ice-cold Fosters in his raised hand, toasting to all of us who live in the wrong hemisphere and are freezing our T&A's off now....

PS: please post pictures shot from front AND back!
PPS: what does a girl have to do around here to see the boys wearing the thong???? My only consolation is that Voo won't disappoint us!
10th December 2007 02:45 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jostorm wrote:

We did not see you naked in that thong now did we?

And thank God for that.
10th December 2007 08:48 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
jostorm wrote:
I hope that Stonedinaustralia will now make up for a certain degree of picture-lameness.

I envisage him standing up to his knees in the Australian surf on a beautiful, sunny day, only clad in the wet thong,wearing some cool shades, can of ice-cold Fosters in his raised hand, toasting to all of us who live in the wrong hemisphere and are freezing our T&A's off now....

PS: please post pictures shot from front AND back!
PPS: what does a girl have to do around here to see the boys wearing the thong???? My only consolation is that Voo won't disappoint us!

well jo i will try to come up with something - but you won't see me in it - anyway, as most of us know, underwear shots ARE voodoo's forte

but please jo - as i say at all opportunites - the Foster's thing is an horrendous stereo-type - no one drinks Fosters in Australia - for some reason as soon as they started exporting it australians stopped drinking it -

no doubt we are big on beer but that Barry Mackenzie/Paul Hogan thing just makes most of us cringe - with good reason i am sure you will agree

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
10th December 2007 08:56 PM
PartyDoll MEG well SIA..I am sure you will entertain us..

If you won't pose...maybe you can get one of your down under buddies drunk and make him wear it...
12th December 2007 11:23 AM
LadyJane For Joey and TomL

BERLIN(AP) Paris Hilton is looking for a boyfriend and knows exactly what qualities Mr. Right should possess.

"Right now I'm single but I am looking for a nice boy," she told reporters in Berlin on Wednesday. "He should be funny, smart and loyal."

The celebrity heiress, author, singer, perfume designer and reality TV star was in the German capital to take part in an advertising campaign for Rich Prosecco _ a sparkling wine that is to be sold in cans.

Hilton said she was planning to visit one of Berlin's Christmas markets, the city's famous museums and had already been partying at Berlin's trendy Cookies club.

Hilton, wearing a black glittering dress and a golden chain and cross around her neck, also told reporters that she is making an effort to personally contribute to protecting the environment.

"I changed all the light bulbs to energy safe light bulbs and I'm buying a hybrid car right now," Hilton said, adding she also turned off the lights at home, didn't leave the TV on or the water running when she left the home.

"Little things that people can do every day to make a huge difference."

LJ.
12th December 2007 11:33 AM
Joey " .....didn't leave the TV on or the water running when she left the home.

"Little things that people can do every day to make a huge difference."

Soon Paris & Myself shall me married .

Jacky Hilton !
12th December 2007 05:13 PM
TomL Jacky, I love ya to death but may have to fight you on that. They should make a new show I LOVE PARIS.

Voo/Gazza- What do I do after 500 to keep this going?
12th December 2007 05:20 PM
Gazza
quote:
TomL wrote:
Jacky, I love ya to death but may have to fight you on that. They should make a new show I LOVE PARIS.

Voo/Gazza- What do I do after 500 to keep this going?

Start another one, of course!
12th December 2007 05:38 PM
Joey " Start another one, of course! "

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)