ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy Birthday Keef!
Header with thanks to sssoul!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong Around the World in 90 Days is back Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
15th November 2007 05:45 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I came down with the flu. I hope I will get here from the postal office tomorrow. This weekend is very busy, so I reckon I won't have any pictures until next week. How long can I keep here?
16th November 2007 05:01 AM
jostorm Hope you get better soon, SSC. There is no rule a to how long you can keep her, we're all looking forward to seing your pictures!!!

PS: what I'm not sure about is until when your post office will keep the uncollected parcel for you before they send it back to me again, so you better check on that. I think it used to be two weeks.
16th November 2007 05:18 AM
Shmoey
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Hope you get better soon, SSC. There is no rule a to how long you can keep her, we're all looking forward to seing your pictures!!!

PS: what I'm not sure about is until when your post office will keep the uncollected parcel for you before they send it back to me again, so you better check on that. I think it used to be two weeks.

good morning Jostorm.

are we 'weeding' today?

tell us- we got to know's 'kins!

all hail the pee-wee

RRRRoooooonnnnie cakes!
16th November 2007 06:17 AM
Jeep
16th November 2007 06:55 AM
jostorm Superthong?
16th November 2007 10:06 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Hope you get better soon, SSC. There is no rule a to how long you can keep her, we're all looking forward to seing your pictures!!!

3 weeks over here. I'm still sick, so she will have to spend the weekend at the post office.
16th November 2007 10:24 PM
TomL No way SV they are both for me, sorry Joey. Again that's HOT.

Jo- The answer to question 1 is- A V Gee Gee is what Oprah called it. I still like pussy, cunt, bearded dragon, ole fish lips, bearded clam, hot dog bun, Christmas in Columbus, little man in the boat, and pee pee.

Question 2- you got the click clack thing right. But lets talk about balls more, will ya?

[Edited by TomL]
17th November 2007 09:56 PM
TomL when is that thing gonna hit the coffee shops?
19th November 2007 02:10 PM
LadyJane SSC.
Where is she???

LJ.
19th November 2007 02:37 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
SSC.
Where is she???

LJ.

At the post office. I will get her tomorrow; I have been sick and very busy at the office.
19th November 2007 05:32 PM
SweetVirginia You think you are sick now, SSC.
Wait 'till you handle that thong....

19th November 2007 10:16 PM
TomL You got the 400th Post dear. Keep it going I am napping for awhile.
20th November 2007 03:37 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hey Tommy Boy..just wanted to tell you that Peggy has gotten a brand new supply of quality Aveda soaps from our latest Boston excursion...So she will have plenty for your bath.....
21st November 2007 11:04 AM
Trey Krimsin You mean you didn't get big cans of baked beans? Somebody's going to be disappointed.

I don't know who, but give me a few hours and I'll figure it out.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
21st November 2007 12:51 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ok I do feel better and will start working tomorrow. I will get her from the post office tomorrow!
22nd November 2007 08:34 AM
egon this thread will soon hit 500.... without ever seeing the thong again.
[Edited by egon]
24th November 2007 08:28 AM
egon Or maybe it just silently slips away ito the archives...
24th November 2007 10:26 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat BREAKING NEWS!!!

SHE HAS ARRIVED!!!
24th November 2007 11:56 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat There is all kind of hair on her....
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
24th November 2007 02:31 PM
jostorm
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
There is all kind of hair on her....
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]

Ooops, sorry!
The black, soft, slightly curly, long ones belong to my dog Siggi, the shorter curly ones are definitely Paris's.
Yes, finding out that Paris isn't a real blonde came as a total shock to me as well.....

I suggest you better wash her first, if you really are going to wear her naked, SSC!
24th November 2007 03:33 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Ooops, sorry!
The black, soft, slightly curly, long ones belong to my dog Siggi, the shorter curly ones are definitely Paris's.
Yes, finding out that Paris isn't a real blonde came as a total shock to me as well.....

I suggest you better wash her first, if you really are going to wear her naked, SSC!

Ya suppose he is gonna wear the thong naked in a coffeehouse?
25th November 2007 02:40 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

I suppose not ROFL.
25th November 2007 03:25 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Ooops, sorry!

I will give here a good wash. And I need the addy of the next one on the list. And some help putting the pics on.
25th November 2007 06:23 AM
jostorm
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Yes. Of course! The Dutch are reknown for their endless tolerance, no one in the coffeehouse would bat an eyelid. A few would simply think SSC is a big-time Borat fan.

SSC: just open a photobucket account, upload the photograph there, and then use the link at the bottom of the photograph [IMG code] to post it.If you have any problems, Saint Voodoo or Herr Gazza will help you.

Can't wait!
25th November 2007 09:23 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I will give here a good wash. And I need the addy of the next one on the list. And some help putting the pics on.

Stoned in Australia is up next, I think.

25th November 2007 11:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Since the Virginia fucker deleted the "can you suck your own dick" thread not this image is in only in the website with no exposure... so here it is

25th November 2007 02:33 PM
jostorm
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Since the Virginia fucker deleted the "can you suck your own dick" thread not this image is in only in the website with no exposure... so here it is

I was wondering where it went...
That picture is pure genius, Jeep! LOL!
Even the thingy at the back of Mick's throat is well-endowed....

Thanks, Voo!
26th November 2007 07:18 AM
Jeep
quote:
jostorm wrote:
I was wondering where it went...
That picture is pure genius, Jeep! LOL!
Even the thingy at the back of Mick's throat is well-endowed....

Thanks, Voo!

Sorry, but I have no connection with this excellent cartoon !
26th November 2007 07:25 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl She is just telling you that it's pure genius Jeep! Regardless of who spoiled it
26th November 2007 07:31 AM
jostorm
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
She is just telling you that it's pure genius Jeep! Regardless of who spoiled it

Wow, I didn't know this board was big enough for TWO genii...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)