ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy Birthday Keef!
Header with thanks to sssoul!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong Around the World in 90 Days is back Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th November 2007 02:55 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ow that is just great. She is off to a dinner party and we are left here without the pics.
11th November 2007 08:24 AM
jostorm
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Ow that is just great. She is off to a dinner party and we are left here without the pics.

Hope you didn't wait up for me last night....

Ok, here it is again. BUT I can't figure out why the images disappeared from my photobucket account the first time,I cannot see an obvious "save" facility, so I really don't know how to avoid it from happening again.Any ideas, anyone???? I just have a "normal", not a "pro" account, does that have any implications?????
11th November 2007 08:24 AM
jostorm Ladies and Gentlemen, finally, here is “Paris’s Pee-Pee ’s Small Tour of Yorkshire”:

First, a very sad story:
Our walrus was really excited for months about the thong coming to stay, and wanted nothing more before he died than to wear her just one time. Unfortunately, it was not to be! The European Postal Service, in its well-documented efficiency, took weeks and weeks to deliver, and “Wally” sadly passed away, but we, his loving family, decided to grant him his wish in death:

Our cat blatantly refused to wear her, but she allowed her toy rat to slip her on, on the proviso that it was done very briefly. She also quietly commented about the smell being a bit “pongy”!

As I already mentioned, the sheep kept running away from me (or rather “her”), but I managed to find a reluctant black sheep, who, after lengthy discussions, agreed to wear her in return for several dog chews and other treats.

THESE PHOTOS ARE SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO LADYJANE AND NANKY:

Other members of the Yorkshire Fauna were not very cooperative and, sadly, I had to resort to the use of anaesthetic agents….

“You want me to change my colours to THIS??????”

Well,let’s face it, you would HAVE to be unconscious to wear this thong……

Please note: no animals were hurt in any way during the production of these pictures (although their sensibilities may have been “knocked” a little bit), and all animal’s owners gave their explicit consent for this very good cause…..
My dog is currently undergoing counselling to help him get over the humiliation, I am happy to report he is making good progress….We are both happy and elated to have evaded the “Curse of the Pee-Pee”….. Your turn now, SSC!!!

11th November 2007 03:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL After watching those pix I ain't gonna wear it to post a picture of me wearing the thong only
11th November 2007 04:19 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOL After watching those pix I ain't gonna wear it to post a picture of me wearing the thong only

Damn, Voodoo..don't disappoint me!!
11th November 2007 11:39 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Lil' buddy, what happened to you!??
12th November 2007 02:10 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
LOL After watching those pix I ain't gonna wear it to post a picture of me wearing the thong only

I will give here a good wash!
12th November 2007 04:49 AM
jostorm
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

Lil' buddy, what happened to you!??

I hope I haven't alarmed anyone. All the animals pictured had routine examinations under general anesthetic. The chameleon for abscesses on the feet, the Blue and Gold Macaw for routine beak and nail trim, and the female swan because there was a visible lump on her neck, and we x-rayed her to check for imbedded fishing hooks in her oesophagus. None of these animals was anesthetised for any longer than the procedure required in itself , they were all in the process of waking up naturally, and during that recovery period the owners fully consented to the photographs being taken.

Just in case someone wondered....

[Edited by jostorm]
12th November 2007 05:14 AM
jostorm
quote:

12th November 2007 08:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jostorm wrote:

There's an easy solution for this... just wash it (the thong )
12th November 2007 08:18 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:

There's an easy solution for this... just wash it (the thong )

Play well with your friends, Voodoo! We need a new photo of you in your Tidy Whiteys. Pink polka dots...oh my!!!
12th November 2007 12:18 PM
TomL Thanks Jo for being such a good sport. I LOVE the pics, that Paris is an animal. Very funny and original. Hat's off to ya.

Come on Voo you gotta wear em?
12th November 2007 01:07 PM
Jeep

[Edited by Jeep]
12th November 2007 01:09 PM
gimmekeef LOL..Jeep you just keep it coming......Thanks for the laffs
12th November 2007 03:19 PM
SweetVirginia
We love you, Jeep.

12th November 2007 03:30 PM
LadyJane

OMG.
This may be one of the funniest things I have EVER seen on RO.
Bravo Jeep.

Tommy Boy will be so pleased.
lmao

LJ.
12th November 2007 03:44 PM
PartyDoll MEG Jeep..a salute to the pee pee?

Dear God....what has happened to us?!!!
12th November 2007 05:21 PM
TomL Jeep just fucking brilliant. Wait a minute here Meggie Poo.....I knew you would come around....See the power of the Pee Pee has got you. You dream of me, you and Paris in the bed. But now I think you want Paris more than me. Do you want on the list so you can wear them? Say the word..........
12th November 2007 05:50 PM
jostorm TomL: my pleasure, just count yourself lucky I don't work in a factory producing blow-up girls....

Jeep: Those are the funniest pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
May I please, pretty please nick one of them as my avatar????
12th November 2007 05:58 PM
TomL I hope to meet you one day Jo. We will drink and laugh allot.

If you ever come to DC let me know. Call me early cause I spend most of my time in Columbus.
12th November 2007 06:07 PM
Joey
quote:
Jeep wrote:

Masterful !!!!!

Beautiful Jeep .. Funniest thing I have ever witnessed on this board --- THIS is why the Internet was invented

Right, Paris ?!

12th November 2007 06:12 PM
TomL Now that pic is HOT Jackey. I love the little kitty cat.
12th November 2007 09:20 PM
SweetVirginia I'm no Jeep, but I find his work inspiring.

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
12th November 2007 11:37 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Jeep wrote:

That is fooking brilliant right there!! LOL! Great job Jeep! It's no wonder they took so long to get to jostorm.

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
13th November 2007 12:04 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Jeep!!

I'm gonna sue Jeep for the injuries caused for the laughing after seeing those pictures LOL I'm bleeding inside I go shit red and check for my self
13th November 2007 03:45 AM
Jeep
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Jeep: Those are the funniest pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
May I please, pretty please nick one of them as my avatar????

Of course !
13th November 2007 04:53 AM
jostorm
quote:
TomL wrote:
I hope to meet you one day Jo. We will drink and laugh allot.

If you ever come to DC let me know. Call me early cause I spend most of my time in Columbus.

If you provide the watermelon, it's a date, Tom!!!!

quote:
Jeep wrote:
Of course !

Thanks!
13th November 2007 05:13 AM
jostorm
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
I'm no Jeep, but I find his work inspiring.

[Edited by SweetVirginia]

VERY inspired, SV!
Do you accept "commissions"????

I'd quite like Da Vinci's "Last Supper" with the thong.
AND the statue of David would look cool with the thong dangling limply from his right hand (or held slung by his left hand over his shoulder )

[Edited by jostorm]
13th November 2007 05:31 AM
jostorm
quote:
LOL Jeep!!

I'm gonna sue Jeep for the injuries caused for the laughing after seeing those pictures LOL I'm bleeding inside I go shit red and check for my self

Question to the witness by Jeep's defence lawyer:
"How sure are you, Mr. Voodoo, that this isn't simply down to your Mexican diet???"
13th November 2007 06:43 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
jostorm wrote:

VERY inspired, SV!
Do you accept "commissions"????

I'd quite like Da Vinci's "Last Supper" with the thong.
AND the statue of David would look cool with the thong dangling limply from his right hand (or held slung by his left hand over his shoulder )

The only Da Vinci I have is this one:

Last Supper and Michaelangelo's David would be fantastic.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)