ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy Birthday Keef!
Header with thanks to sssoul!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong Around the World in 90 Days is back Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
31st October 2007 09:09 AM
jostorm
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Jo...ya know by now that TT makes this stuff up on the fly....I'm sure his explanation will be a good one

I've learned two things on this board, Meggypoo:
1)TomL is half-Chinese and makes stuff up.
2)Gazza is heavily into asses.

Let's wait (with our breath held) for his explanation of "71", it is bound to be a good one....

31st October 2007 09:12 AM
Jumacfly where is the fuckin thong??
I ve posted it 2 weeks ago!
31st October 2007 09:14 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jostorm wrote:

I've learned two things on this board, Meggypoo:
1)TomL is half-Chinese and makes stuff up.
2)Gazza is heavily into asses.

Let's wait (with our breath held) for his explanation of "71", it is bound to be a good one....

I found it, but I have a feeling yer not gonna be thrilled with it, Jo:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=71

31st October 2007 09:17 AM
jostorm
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Urgh ! Some "unknowns" should stay just that....
Makes you wonder what TomL does to his pumpkin before carving....no, I really don't need to know....

[Edited by jostorm]
31st October 2007 09:21 AM
jostorm
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
where is the fuckin thong??

I am not sure, Juma, but I will shout as soon as she arrives. I promised the sheep a photo-shoot this weekend, and I'd hate to break my promises to innocent, fluffy creatures....
31st October 2007 09:25 AM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

interesting that someone posted in the replies below about being '86'ed' after he did a '71'. Thats in there as well. I heard that expression in a Stones song ("Pretty beat Up" - 'since ya 86'ed me') and never knew what it meant (relax - its not dirty)
31st October 2007 09:30 AM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
It was a cold, dark and wet night in West Yorkshire (a bit like spending time inside Paris's underused brain, really...) and the sheep bleated cold and forlorn from the moors : "where is sheeeeeeeh....baaaaa-aaaaaah....".....

I shall let you know when she makes it across from France.

Have you heard that Paris is going to be in "I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here" soon? Apparently she'll be trousering half a million quid for her trouble.

Imagine all the anti-STD medicine she could buy with that....
31st October 2007 09:43 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

interesting that someone posted in the replies below about being '86'ed' after he did a '71'. Thats in there as well. I heard that expression in a Stones song ("Pretty beat Up" - 'since ya 86'ed me') and never knew what it meant (relax - its not dirty)

The expression "to 86 something" means to get rid of it or bury it:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=86
31st October 2007 03:22 PM
Joey

When I wake up yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you
When I go out yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you

When I'm lonely well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man whose lonely without you
When I'm dreaming well I know I'm gonna dream
I'm gonna dream about the time when I'm with you

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
To fall down at your door

When I'm working yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's working hard for you
And when the money comes in for the work I'll do
I'll pass almost every penny on to you
When I come home yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you
And if I grow old well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's growing old with you

[Instrumental]

When I'm dreaming well I know I'm gonna dream
Dream about the time when I'm with you
And when I wake up yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you
And when I go out well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you
When I come home yes I know I'm gonna be

I'll be at your door

1st November 2007 07:27 AM
jostorm
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Have you heard that Paris is going to be in "I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here" soon? Apparently she'll be trousering half a million quid for her trouble.

Imagine all the anti-STD medicine she could buy with that....

No, I hadn't, Herr Gazza.
More reason to not watch TV...

Very by the way, everyone:
HAIL THE GREAT PEE-PEE!!!!
SHE HAS JUST MADE IT TO YORKSHIRE!!!!!
The hills are alive with the sound of bleating, la-la-la-laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......
1st November 2007 09:18 AM
SweetVirginia This is an exciting turn of events!!

When Tom planned this operation, I don't think he considered the glacial pace of European mail systems.

Godspeed Jo! We can't wait for the photos.

1st November 2007 10:50 AM
PartyDoll MEG Oh dear Lord..not even sheep are safe from Paris and her thong!

Can't wait to see what our "lovable deviant" mind will think up...
1st November 2007 04:19 PM
TomL Hold on just one minute Meggie Poo, TomL does not make this stuff up.

Jo 71 has been around for a long time, if I must explain, well quite embarrassing but I will. It is 69 with two fingers up the ass. Unlike the shocker which is two in the pink and one in the stink, or the reverse Shocker one in the pink with two in the stink. I don't dare to throw tea bagging into the mix.

Jo the first time I ever had sex was on the nun's convent lawn at 13, I knew I was cursed from that point on. And no not with a nun, or a priest. Her name was Jane. Her pee pee was so soft. I added that for you Kin's.

The sheep must be running by now SV. Yea maybe it should read around the world in 9 months.

[Edited by TomL]
1st November 2007 04:35 PM
Joey " It is 69 with two fingers up the ass. Unlike the shocker which is two in the pink and one in the stink, or the reverse Shocker one in the pink with two in the stink. I don't dare to throw tea bagging into the mix. "

" ... first time I ever had sex was on the nun's convent lawn at 13, .... Her name was Jane. Her pee pee was so soft. "

I love that story .....

'kins .

1st November 2007 04:45 PM
TomL True Kin's. The first pic shows Paris with that 71 smile, second reminds me of Jane, thanks kins, I must run to HH now. I am 45 minutes late. You make TommyBoy very Happy.......

1st November 2007 04:56 PM
Joey " ... You make TommyBoy very Happy....... "

2nd November 2007 08:43 AM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
Hold on just one minute Meggie Poo, TomL does not make this stuff up.

Jo 71 has been around for a long time, if I must explain, well quite embarrassing but I will. It is 69 with two fingers up the ass. Unlike the shocker which is two in the pink and one in the stink, or the reverse Shocker one in the pink with two in the stink. I don't dare to throw tea bagging into the mix.

Jo the first time I ever had sex was on the nun's convent lawn at 13, I knew I was cursed from that point on. And no not with a nun, or a priest. Her name was Jane. Her pee pee was so soft. I added that for you Kin's.

The sheep must be running by now SV. Yea maybe it should read around the world in 9 months.

[Edited by TomL]

Hey TT.
Bet you forgot that the Hotel in Chicago with the infamous Boardroom was the Hotel 71!!!!!!!!!!

Figures.

LJ.
2nd November 2007 10:37 AM
Jeep
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
where is the fuckin thong??

I think you've posted to Paris instead of England...

2nd November 2007 10:58 AM
PartyDoll MEG Oh Jeep...you are a Jewel!!!!!
2nd November 2007 05:05 PM
jostorm
quote:
TomL wrote:
Hold on just one minute Meggie Poo, TomL does not make this stuff up.

[Edited by TomL]

TomL: I fully understand where you're coming from, but I would be extremely grateful if you didn't call me
"Jo 71".....

Sorry, but the sheep were in the dark when I got home after work (bloody winter time),and I'm away for the weekend in Hungary ( probably also a village in South Carolina, or somewhere??? ), but I promise a lot of perverse photos to satisfy even the likes of TomL from Monday onwards. Please bear with me....

as the Joey would say: developing....

PS: StrangeStrayCat: please PM me your address in Holland, and I shall post her next Friday. This time with some sort of signature required at your end, so if work address more convenient, then please Pm that one...At least then we know for sure she won't get lost in transit.
[Edited by jostorm]
3rd November 2007 10:26 AM
TomL Great stuff Jeep.

Can't wait to see the pics Jo.

I meant Jo.......71 is.......not Jo 71.

Ah The Hotel 71.....What a experience. You were first right LJ?

[Edited by TomL]
6th November 2007 04:56 AM
jostorm ...am still gathering evidence...
6th November 2007 06:40 AM
SweetVirginia Keep on it, Jo!
6th November 2007 03:08 PM
Joey " ...am still gathering evidence... "

6th November 2007 03:08 PM
Joey
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Keep on it, Jo!

6th November 2007 08:41 PM
TomL I smell some good shots coming.

Joey the thong matches so well with those shots, thanks Jeep.
7th November 2007 05:01 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Good times are coming.

Jo: where are you're pics of the thong goddammed???

I thought Voo was up next and I am really fucking busy at the office so I read Jo's message just today. Get that thong over here girl! I will get here to a coffee shop!
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
7th November 2007 05:51 PM
Joey " Good times are coming. "

8th November 2007 07:22 AM
jostorm The pictures have all been taken,SSC, I just need to set up a photobucket account and figure out how to post them, hopefully tonight when I get home...
I'm afraid I didn't do very well on the sheep front,LJ and Nanky, they just stampeded away from me again and again, but I just found a surrogate (if slightly reluctant) "sheep" !

(And if I'm too stupid to do the photobucket thing, then the pictures will be Gazza'ed )
8th November 2007 09:29 AM
Jeep 1917-2007

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)