ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy Birthday Keef!
Header with thanks to sssoul!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong Around the World in 90 Days is back Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
30th August 2007 11:08 AM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Me thinks the thong is long gone, Sai Wong...

Sai Wong will be very very unhappy to hear this, Meggy.
He sent me special note to bump up thread this a.m.

Sai very very worried.

LJ.
30th August 2007 05:28 PM
parmeda Scrounge!!! You need to be beaten to a pulp...

While it's totally understandable your reasoning for not attending any of the London shows last week - do you mean to tell me you could not have made a concerted effort to tag up with someone, at some point, to get that damn thong back into circulation with the folks that attended????

Please surface and inform us you have taken the steps to pass it along....

At this rate - TomL isn't going to get this thing back until March 2009!

And egon - when you finally obtain it, put it on, take a picture and pass the fucker along....all in the same day, please
31st August 2007 04:06 PM
gimmekeef Its lost...sure to be on Ebay anyday now....
31st August 2007 04:07 PM
Joey " ...sure to be on Ebay anyday now.... "

1st September 2007 09:25 PM
TomL Scrounge- What the fuck is the problem. You ain't got the cash to mail the fucker tell me I will send it to you. You have had that bitch long enough. No reason to hold it. Ya know if it is a personal thing just e-mail me. But enough is enough.

If such thong is not in the mail in 2 days the laugh will be over. And my friend from that point on you will be known as the......

ENGLISH TELE........bad karma brother. Your girl friends pee pee will have the curse. And if that happens, well I can't even say.

Another thing if you have a thong fetish tell me I will send you a bundle of used ones, but pass the fucker along.

Seriously Scrounge send it or be humiliated.
1st September 2007 09:48 PM
PartyDoll MEG I sense some anger there Tommy Boy.. the thong be long gone.
Is Paris' pee pee really worth it?

You gonna BBQ this weekend? Some tasty chicken or sausages?

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
2nd September 2007 04:17 PM
TomL No anger Meggie Poo just there is no logical reason why it is not moving on. Well yea some, hell it was done for a good laugh. I really don't hope to think Scrounge really thinks it's Paris' thong. Shrimp and fish tonight and a shit load of jerked chicken tomorrow. I fixed the jerk myself. I can only produce so much a day though. Thought about going to WW for the Shidoobee thing but in the middle of kitchen remodeling. Are you coming back down to earth yet? I blew off work half of Thursday and all day Friday. Hope you are well and hope to talk to ya soon. Bye the way, how is your pee pee?

Tell Peggy I drove by that fucking straw horse the other weekend going to Nanky's. We had watermelon shooters again. Hugs and kisses to ya you CC.

Tommy Boy.

2nd September 2007 04:55 PM
PartyDoll MEG Sounds like you are hard at work at real life..But I am sure all your hard work will be worth it..
Enjoy your jerk..

Yep...hard to come down after a wonderful fun-filled London week. Bruce tour will help. Ring-a-ling me when you get a chance and we'll catch up.

hard to believe the "thong thread" has turned into a chat room
2nd September 2007 07:31 PM
Joey " Is Paris' pee pee really worth it? "

4th September 2007 06:43 PM
jostorm Where is the thong????????????????????????????????????????
5th September 2007 07:18 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Where is the thong????????????????????????????????????????

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th September 2007 07:54 AM
egon don't ask me.
5th September 2007 10:00 AM
LadyJane UPDATE!!!

TomL has revealed to me that he has a backup thong that he was keeping for himself, BUT he is willing to give it up for the cause. So according to this list:

TomL to That Chicago fucker(Chicago) CONFIRMED
Chicago fucker to Voodoo Scrounge(LoNDON)CONFIRMED
Voodoo Scrounge(LoNDON)to EGON(Marseille)
EGON(Marseille) to Jumacfly (Montepellier)
Jumacfly (Montepellier) to jostorm (West Yorkshire)
jostorm (West Yorkshire) to StonedinAustralia ( Australia)
StonedinAustralia ( Australia) To Voodoo (Mexico, the fucking DF)
Voodoo (MEXICO) to Strange_Stray_Cat (The Netherlands)

Egon is up next.

Egon...please PM your home addy to either myself or TomL and LET'S GET THIS BACK ON TRACK!!!

LJ.
5th September 2007 10:31 AM
egon TOPM........
5th September 2007 11:19 AM
Joey
quote:

LadyJane wrote:

EGON(Marseille) to Jumacfly (Montepellier)
Jumacfly (Montepellier) to jostorm (West Yorkshire)

Baby Juma .... ?!

5th September 2007 01:25 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat What happened to the first thong?
5th September 2007 03:59 PM
jostorm I don't know why, but I have this picture in my mind of VoodooScrounge with both wrists tied tightly together with the thong to one of those posts on a 4-poster-bed in a room in a cheap London hotel, with ducttape around his mouth, trying to scream, but the gag in his mouth only allows for a faint humming sound. Meanwhile, Ludmilla, the polish hotel cleaning lady, passes his door for the seventh day in a row, briefly stares at the sign "do not disturb", shrugs her shoulders and walks off....The desperate eyes bulge in despair on his raised head for a few seconds, he then slumps weakly back on the bed, slowly succumbing to dehydration....

I wonder what he said to his girlfriend to get her so angry that she paid for the hotel room for two weeks in advance????.....Did she ask him while shopping "Does my bum look big in this?" and he honestly splurted out:" actually,if you really want to know, it looks ginormous!".....I guess we'll never know now....
[Edited by jostorm]
5th September 2007 04:48 PM
TomL I hate to do this but I have a spare locked away. But the Thong must go on. I will send the spare (after I sniff it) to Egon and keep the Thong alive. Paris told me to never give it up but The journey must continue. Scrounge the curse of the Pee Pee is upon you. Pics to follow today or tomorrow. Please no more English Tele's. On to France she goes.
5th September 2007 05:53 PM
Joey " ..Scrounge the curse of the Pee Pee is upon you. Pics to follow today or tomorrow. Please no more English Tele's. On to France she goes. "

5th September 2007 05:54 PM
jostorm TomL: To avert further curses, I recommend you should break a bottle of champagne over her, to send her on her long journey. The smell by the time she reaches Australia will be something...

5th September 2007 06:33 PM
Joey " The smell by the time she reaches Australia will be something... "

< --- You should smell Joey's Ass right now .. ** PHEW !! **

Oh , Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji ) --- You BAD !!!!

JJJJJJJJJAZZY CAKES !

5th September 2007 10:14 PM
TomL The best for me Joey is crab and BBQ with pot salad thrown in. What a combo. Sleeping naked and letting them rip. There will be 4 pics to get the thread rolling again. I have forwarded to LJ to post. The smell is back brother.

just like your burnt out cigarette, yea I'm having fun.

SWEET THING.......................
6th September 2007 06:02 AM
LadyJane I'm only the messenger!

I am told the thong is on her way to Egon!

This man is in pain; having to part with his "special", private collection thong. All for the cause!!

LJ.
6th September 2007 08:03 AM
PartyDoll MEG Oh dear God..We are at it again!! And even Polka dots again..
6th September 2007 12:01 PM
jostorm
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Oh dear God..We are at it again!! And even Polka dots again..

It's like when we were at school and hung out with the other kids during the breaks. Except this time they're perverts...

Jumacfly: you have a PM with my address, just in case it gets manic and I disappear for a while...
6th September 2007 12:09 PM
LadyJane Now remember.

You MUST photograph the thong in some capacity to prove she has reached her destinations.

Take her around your town!!!

OMG..we are all INSANE.

LJ.
6th September 2007 12:26 PM
jostorm
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Now remember.

You MUST photograph the thong in some capacity to prove she has reached her destinations.

Take her around your town!!!

OMG..we are all INSANE.

LJ.

Hey, LJ !
You're not kidding! I wonder if darting one of the sheep on the moors behind my house with anesthetic, somehow squeezing it into the thong and finally taking pictures of it andf posting them on the net would get me into trouble with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons??? Perhaps Nanky is a defense lawyer in real life????
6th September 2007 12:29 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Hey, LJ !
You're not kidding! I wonder if darting one of the sheep on the moors behind my house with anesthetic, somehow squeezing it into the thong and finally taking pictures of it andf posting them on the net would get me into trouble with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons??? Perhaps Nanky is a defense lawyer in real life????

I like the way you think, jo.

I'm sure Nanky would be beyond thrilled (he's another Sicko) and could also provide you with some legal counsel!!!

LJ.
6th September 2007 12:53 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm only the messenger!

I am told the thong is on her way to Egon!

This man is in pain; having to part with his "special", private collection thong. All for the cause!!

LJ.

TomL will NEVER know the curse of the pee pee .

NEVER !!!!!!

..he is hereby INOCULATED and COMPLETELY IMMUNE !!!!

Joey Hilton !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
6th September 2007 04:58 PM
TomL My wife actually took those pics Joey, she had the nerve to call me a sick fuck.

I wanted to get a fresh 20 year old, have her put them on and have my tongue close by, but the wife said ok as long as I can have a baseball bat. So as a good husband would,I scrapped that idea.

Thanks for the kind compliments my friend. On with the Thong. She will get a Frenchie real soon.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)