ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy Birthday Keef!
Header with thanks to sssoul!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong Around the World in 90 Days is back Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
26th November 2007 07:43 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, I took the thong from one of your pix

This is it

26th November 2007 08:17 AM
egon one of these days i'm gonna learn how to use photobucket.
(after i've learned to send attachments with email)

then i can finally insert my body in pictures with angelina jolie.

26th November 2007 04:40 PM
TomL Hey you Mexican fucker........we were having fun about this time last year.
26th November 2007 06:06 PM
Gazza
quote:
TomL wrote:
Hey you Mexican fucker........we were having fun about this time last year.

Where? In Vancouver?
26th November 2007 06:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
Hey you Mexican fucker........we were having fun about this time last year.

LOL Virginia Fucker, no it was not this time last year, it was February last year

The thing here is that we're having a show-by-show marathon remembering each show of the tour. So today it was Mexico City and will be tomorrow to honor your presence here LOL

BTW; Great version of Midnight Ramblah!!
27th November 2007 09:55 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Could the next one the list please report for duty? She needs to leave Europe!!
27th November 2007 10:42 AM
Joey " Could the next one the list please report for duty? "

27th November 2007 12:34 PM
Fiji Joe I was sent here from another lame "Welcome back jb" thread...It's nice in this thread...but what's that smell?
28th November 2007 01:40 PM
LadyJane SSC.
Where are your pics????

Did Paris enjoy the coffee shop??

LJ.
28th November 2007 06:22 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
...but what's that smell?

The smell of sex ( Paris ) !!!! :

29th November 2007 06:11 AM
jostorm Hey SSC, you better show us some pictures soon, otherwise I fear the Curse of the PeePee will fly first class from Chicago to Holland, which probably means that your own peepee will never manage more than an 8 degree angle of erection and will remain half deflated for ever and ever......
I mean, come on! Have you resuscitated Vermeer and is he working on an oil painting of it, or what????
29th November 2007 04:16 PM
TomL U tell em JO. Don't worry Dr. TT is coming. Joey? WHERE R The Pics? Sorry Voo, right pic, wrong month, year and day.
29th November 2007 04:23 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
U tell em JO. Don't worry Dr. TT is coming. Joey? WHERE R The Pics? Sorry Voo, right pic, wrong month, year and day.

here she is ?!

29th November 2007 04:24 PM
Joey " ..... which probably means that your own peepee will never manage more than an 8 degree angle of erection and will remain half deflated for ever and ever...... "

29th November 2007 05:29 PM
TomL Not if I hit that bitch with a hammer brother. It swells like a mother. Nice pics by the way.
29th November 2007 05:45 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
Not if I hit that bitch with a hammer brother. It swells like a mother. Nice pics by the way.

Damn Straight My Stonesian Brother ....

BEST PEE PEE YET !!!!!!!!!!!

" What a friggin pee pee Ronnie ! "

'kins , Est. 1999

29th November 2007 05:55 PM
TomL Thank you brother. I got to go make some Stew. I blew the day off today and started early. All I would need is Paris and the Mega Millions. And Meg and Jo on the side.
29th November 2007 05:57 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
Thank you brother. I got to go make some Stew. I blew the day off today and started early. All I would need is Paris and the Mega Millions. And Meg and Jo on the side.

You fucker.
I worked my ASS off today.
Got any BONE left?????

LJ.
29th November 2007 06:16 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Hey SSC, you better show us some pictures soon, otherwise I fear the Curse of the PeePee will fly first class from Chicago to Holland, which probably means that your own peepee will never manage more than an 8 degree angle of erection and will remain half deflated for ever and ever......
I mean, come on! Have you resuscitated Vermeer and is he working on an oil painting of it, or what????

Well I DO have an important job you know. Pics will be here by next week.
29th November 2007 06:33 PM
Joey " Got any BONE left????? "

29th November 2007 11:31 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
Joey wrote:

here she is ?!

Oh my. Now That is a picture.
29th November 2007 11:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
Sorry Voo, right pic, wrong month, year and day.

LOL no... the year was right!
30th November 2007 04:05 AM
egon still no pics? this thread is starting to suck...
30th November 2007 06:28 AM
Shmoey
quote:
egon wrote:
still no pics? this thread is starting to suck...

30th November 2007 06:41 AM
Nellcote This thread is as promising as NY Knicks hoop!
30th November 2007 08:41 AM
SweetVirginia Nelly, you should sign up for the thong and take it for a photo op at Condom World.

30th November 2007 08:48 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Nelly, you should sign up for the thong and take it for a photo op at Condom World.

Oh God that would be a good one, Nelly!

By the way, have you ever set foot inside there?. Do they have beautiful displays of the condoms so you can make the proper choice?
30th November 2007 10:00 AM
Nellcote It's a Plastah Castah Dreamworld!
30th November 2007 04:33 PM
TomL That's not the one in Philly on South street is it?
30th November 2007 05:48 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
TomL wrote:
That's not the one in Philly on South street is it?

Condom World is a chain????

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)