ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Paris Hilton Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
23rd March 2006 08:36 PM
SweetVirginia Joey, I think this is a picture of Paris
with someone from Omaha.....

24th March 2006 11:16 AM
Joey
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Joey, I think this is a picture of Paris
with someone from Omaha.....

Oh , Sweet Virginia ........ that is beautiful

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

You are much loved by Joey !

Joeykins !
24th March 2006 11:27 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Oh , Sweet Virginia ........ that is beautiful

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

You are much loved by Joey !

Joeykins !

24th March 2006 12:16 PM
gimmekeef This twat gets far too much air time......
24th March 2006 01:32 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I would like to nuzzle you !
24th March 2006 01:37 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

Joey

PDoggy ...................................

Check out my New Picture !

24th March 2006 03:55 PM
Joey

More from Paris Hilton's Diaries :

***** Chapter 32 : Paris Reviews ANOTHER one of her favorite books : " MASTER OF THE SENATE " by Robert Caro ******

" Caro demonstrates how Johnson's political genius enabled him to reconcile the unreconcilable: to retain the support of the southerners who controlled the Senate while earning the trust- or at least the cooperation-of the liberals, led by Paul Douglas and Hubert Humphrey, without whom he could not achieve his goal of winning the presidency. He shows the dark side of Johnson's ambition: how he proved his loyalty to the great oil barons who had financed his rise to power by ruthlessly destroying the career of the New Dealer who was in charge of regulating them, Federal Power Commission Chairman Leland Olds. And we watch him achieve the impossible: convincing southerners that although he was firmly in their camp as the anointed successor to their leader, Richard Russell, it was essential that they allow him to make some progress toward civil rights. In a breathtaking tour de force, Caro details Johnson's amazing triumph in maneuvering to passage the first civil rights legislation since 1875. "

24th March 2006 03:57 PM
Break The Spell Paris = beauty and brains.
24th March 2006 04:01 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Paris = beauty and brains.

Damn Straight My Brother ......

W- What ?!?! ..... oh , sure ! :

The Paris Hilton Diaries ....:

******** Chapter 33 : Paris CONTINUES her critique ( review ) of " MASTER OF THE SENATE " **********

" It was during these years that all Johnson's experience-from his Texas Hill Country boyhood to his passionate representation in Congress of his hardscrabble constituents to his tireless construction of a political machine came to fruition. Caro introduces the story with a dramatic account of the Senate itself: how Daniel Webster, Henry Clay, and John C. Calhoun had made it the center of governmental energy, the forum in which the great issues of the country were thrashed out. And how, by the time Johnson arrived, it had dwindled into a body that merely responded to executive initiatives, all but impervious to the forces of change. Caro anatomizes the genius for political strategy and tactics by which, in an institution that had made the seniority system all-powerful for a century and more, Johnson became Majority Leader after only a single term-the youngest and greatest Senate Leader in our history; how he manipulated the Senate's hallowed rules and customs and the weaknesses and strengths of his colleagues to change the "unchangeable" Senate from a loose confederation of sovereign senators to a whirring legislative machine under his own iron-fisted control."

24th March 2006 04:05 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Damn Straight My Brother ......

W- What ?!?! ..... oh , sure ! :

The Paris Hilton Diaries ....:

******** Chapter 33 : Paris CONTINUES her critique ( review ) of " MASTER OF THE SENATE " **********

" It was during these years that all Johnson's experience-from his Texas Hill Country boyhood to his passionate representation in Congress of his hardscrabble constituents to his tireless construction of a political machine came to fruition. Caro introduces the story with a dramatic account of the Senate itself: how Daniel Webster, Henry Clay, and John C. Calhoun had made it the center of governmental energy, the forum in which the great issues of the country were thrashed out. And how, by the time Johnson arrived, it had dwindled into a body that merely responded to executive initiatives, all but impervious to the forces of change. Caro anatomizes the genius for political strategy and tactics by which, in an institution that had made the seniority system all-powerful for a century and more, Johnson became Majority Leader after only a single term-the youngest and greatest Senate Leader in our history; how he manipulated the Senate's hallowed rules and customs and the weaknesses and strengths of his colleagues to change the "unchangeable" Senate from a loose confederation of sovereign senators to a whirring legislative machine under his own iron-fisted control."

Her doggies tend to be rather mischievious on buses and in restaurants. Even when she gives her speeches based on her diary entries, they can't keep quiet!!
24th March 2006 04:07 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Her doggies tend to be rather mischievious on buses and in restaurants. Even when she gives her speeches based on her diary entries, they can't keep quiet!!

Damn things ' yap ' all the friggin time ........

If only they KNEW just how ' literate ' Paris truly was .........

... Oh , Hell !!!! ... I'm beginning to crack myself up !!!!!!!!

24th March 2006 04:15 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Damn things ' yap ' all the friggin time ........

If only they KNEW just how ' literate ' Paris truly was .........

... Oh , Hell !!!! ... I'm beginning to crack myself up !!!!!!!!

Of course, being literate is just one of her MANY talents. Now if she could just kiss and make up with Nicole and go sabotage the country again. She said she might do a Simple Life with Kimberly stewart, but I don't think the chemistry would be as good.
24th March 2006 04:17 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Of course, being literate is just one of her MANY talents. Now if she could just kiss and make up with Nicole and go sabotage the country again. She said she might do a Simple Life with Kimberly stewart, but I don't think the chemistry would be as good.

Chemistry ?!?!

You want chemistry , please have somebody burn you a copy of " 1 Night in Paris "

Joey Solomon ( Jewish )
24th March 2006 04:19 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Chemistry ?!?!

You want chemistry , please have somebody burn you a copy of " 1 Night in Paris "

Joey Solomon ( Jewish )

Haven't seen it, but I'm sure she takes the role of lead actress to new heights!!
24th March 2006 04:20 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Haven't seen it, but I'm sure she takes the role of lead actress to new heights!!

She is very personable .

Scene " 4 " is my favorite
24th March 2006 04:23 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

She is very personable .

Scene " 4 " is my favorite

I'll remember that when I view it. Joey is truly the master of all things Paris.
24th March 2006 04:26 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

26th March 2006 04:22 PM
Joey

26th March 2006 05:32 PM
LadyJane Lil Sis Nicky is no slouch!! Not as flaky either.

LJ.
27th March 2006 12:53 AM
Taptrick Paris with a complete cooter shot !

WOW !

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=525557
27th March 2006 05:26 AM
Barney Fife

27th March 2006 05:32 AM
Barney Fife This gal hasn't quite barfed yet, but is thinking of P. Hilton.

27th March 2006 09:08 AM
Joey

These last few postings are NOT in the true spirit of the legendary Ms. Paris Hilton .

Please .................!

PLEASE ...................... !!!!

May we get back to topic here ?!?! :

|
|
V

27th March 2006 09:26 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Paris be representin' my band nicely in that shirt, nice one Joey!!
27th March 2006 09:44 AM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Paris be representin' my band nicely in that shirt, nice one Joey!!

Bless You ' Break The Spell ' !!!!!

Paris LOVES the Rolling Stones ( Mick Jagger ESPECIALLY )

27th March 2006 09:56 AM
egon
27th March 2006 10:13 AM
Honky Tonk Man Thanks egon

Yes, they'll do nicely, that is, just so long as I DON'T picture them now!
27th March 2006 12:00 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Bless You ' Break The Spell ' !!!!!

Paris LOVES the Rolling Stones ( Mick Jagger ESPECIALLY )

Paris Hilton is Mick Jagger's next true conquest. He has a weakness for tall models with ugly feet. :}
27th March 2006 02:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Paris Hilton is Mick Jagger's next true conquest. He has a weakness for tall models with ugly feet. :}

MORE from The Paris Hilton Diaries :

************* CHAPTER 34 : Paris reviews one of her favorite books : " The Path To Power " ( by : Robert Caro ) *************

" The Path to Power-the first of the three volumes that will constitute The Years of Lyndon Johnson-reveals in extraordinary detail the genesis of the almost superhuman drive, energy, and urge to power that set LBJ apart. Chronicling the startling early emergence of Johnson's political genius, it follows him from his Texas boyhood through the years of the Depression in the Texas Hill Country to the triumph of his congressional debut in New Deal Washington, to his heartbreaking defeat in his first race for the Senate, and his attainment, nonetheless, of the national power for which he hungered.
We see in him, from earliest childhood, a fierce, unquenchable necessity to be first, to win, to dominate-coupled with a limitless capacity for hard, unceasing labor in the service of his own ambition. Caro shows us the big, gangling, awkward young Lyndon -raised in one of the country's most desperately poor and isolated areas, his education mediocre at best, his pride stung by his father's slide into failure and financial ruin-lunging for success, moving inexorably toward that ultimate "impossible" goal that he sets for himself years before any friend or enemy suspects what it may be. " ( Paris Hilton , 2002 )

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
27th March 2006 02:22 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

MORE from The Paris Hilton Diaries :

************* CHAPTER 34 : Paris reviews one of her favorite books : " The Path To Power " ( by : Robert Caro ) *************

" The Path to Power-the first of the three volumes that will constitute The Years of Lyndon Johnson-reveals in extraordinary detail the genesis of the almost superhuman drive, energy, and urge to power that set LBJ apart. Chronicling the startling early emergence of Johnson's political genius, it follows him from his Texas boyhood through the years of the Depression in the Texas Hill Country to the triumph of his congressional debut in New Deal Washington, to his heartbreaking defeat in his first race for the Senate, and his attainment, nonetheless, of the national power for which he hungered.
We see in him, from earliest childhood, a fierce, unquenchable necessity to be first, to win, to dominate-coupled with a limitless capacity for hard, unceasing labor in the service of his own ambition. Caro shows us the big, gangling, awkward young Lyndon -raised in one of the country's most desperately poor and isolated areas, his education mediocre at best, his pride stung by his father's slide into failure and financial ruin-lunging for success, moving inexorably toward that ultimate "impossible" goal that he sets for himself years before any friend or enemy suspects what it may be. "

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]

I'd debate her on politics and chat about US history with her any day of the week, very informative are her diaries!! Also, that picture is rather reminicent of the dress J. Lo wore to the 2000 Grammies, only J. Lo's was green in color.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)