ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Paris Hilton Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
1st April 2006 04:16 PM
Joey
" Aside from the fact that some people may have qualms about seeing those pics, like many other folks I dont want a photo like that popping up on my computer screen at work at the very moment my boss walks up behind me! "

-- "He is relentless...a relentless GENIUS!!! Long may GAZZA and his keyboard live!!!", Dan Classen - Posting World Magazine.

[ss]

[Edited by Joey]
1st April 2006 04:33 PM
glencar LOL I used to read this site at work but nowadays...
1st April 2006 05:03 PM
Gazza
quote:
nanatod wrote:
"at the very moment my boss walks up behind me!"

You have a real job, Gazza? From browsing the website index, I just thought that you were a self-employed writer of books and periodicals.

LOL...I'll take that as a compliment. I think.

That would be an ideal scenario, but I doubt I'd have the talent, patience or self discipline

And no, I dont have a real job. I'm a civil servant.
[Edited by Gazza]
1st April 2006 05:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Sweet Jesus, seems like my tax money goes partly towards some of the salaries of some who watch beavers while at work, thank you, you fat scottish git!(Gordon Brown, not Gazza, he's a Darlin'...)

I try and AVOID watching beavers when at work!Its much safer at home!
1st April 2006 06:05 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

LOL...I'll take that as a compliment. I think.

That would be an ideal scenario, but I doubt I'd have the talent, patience or self discipline

And no, I dont have a real job. I'm a civil servant.
[Edited by Gazza]

What exactly do you do, Gazza? I'm a civil servant(as I told you in NYC) but my job isn't quite qhat one thinks of as a civil service job.
1st April 2006 07:52 PM
TomL Dam I missed Paris's pee pee. You boys across the pond getting ready to gear up????????? If you want to get in to a gig and don't have a tix take a picture of Paris's pee pee.
1st April 2006 07:54 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:

What exactly do you do, Gazza? I'm a civil servant(as I told you in NYC) but my job isn't quite qhat one thinks of as a civil service job.

well, its not what would be defined as a Civil service job over here! (much more fun, though!)

I work in Social Security....Appeals tribunals and shit like that.

1st April 2006 08:02 PM
lotsajizz if it's like here...anyone applying for disability without blindness or a missing limb or such get denied the first two or three levels...always, then maybe the stubborn holdouts might get an award after a few appeals....

OK now

1st April 2006 08:03 PM
Gazza
quote:
TomL wrote:
Dam I missed Paris's pee pee. You boys across the pond getting ready to gear up????????? If you want to get in to a gig and don't have a tix take a picture of Paris's pee pee.

the link to the pee pee in question is still on page 7 of this thread

Its not the most attractive one I've ever seen (n fact it looks a bit scabby!), and considering its medical history, certainly best avoided

I am getting a bit more excitable now that the London thing has been resolved. Disappointed its not Wembley and I've had to change hotels but at least we're getting the gigs on the original dates. However, I have Berlin (21st July) and Nice (8th August) before the London & Glasgow gigs.
1st April 2006 08:22 PM
glencar Changed hotels? Blimey, I haven't even made my flight reservations yet!
1st April 2006 08:27 PM
Gazza me neither

however, I booked a Wembley hotel originally which was just down the street from the stadium. Obviously thats not much use to me now

So I cancelled it and went somewhere more accessible to the other end of the city. I might change it again in due course but at least I have somethin to fall back on.
2nd April 2006 04:39 AM
stonesmachine
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

^
^
This would be the appropriate picture to use when there's talk of shows being "wide open".

kind of looks like somebody kicked a hole in the side of a rotting hog carcass
South Parks episode on Paris was right on the money, "spoiled, stupid, whore"
2nd April 2006 05:35 PM
Joey
quote:
stonesmachine wrote:

money, "spoiled, stupid, whore"

Last night my sheep was acting all stand offish . Indeed , every time I tried to look her in the eye or kiss her , she'd turn away . I'd go around and try in vain to make eye contact again and again until we were making a rather fast counter-clockwise circle . It was absolutely maddening !!!!! I then grabbed a leg and tickled her hoof .

She fell into my arms just laughing and laughing ......

We made wild love on flannel sheets until her wool burned off .

Have a wonderful evening everybody ... enjoy the Sopranos ..... I know I sure will !!!!

" That Paulie is running wild Ronnie ! "

Joey
2nd April 2006 11:52 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown I think Paris Hilton's hair on her snatch is growing back and it is in
small stubbles. At most she needs another Brazilian wax job
as she has been getting these for quite some time. Like I said
she does NOT wear any underwear at all obviously. I don't think
or hope she would not risk openly exposing herself to a camera
if she had herpes. Just my opinion.
3rd April 2006 07:01 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

... enjoy the Sopranos ..... I know I sure will !!!!

Joey

I did, good show. Any pictures of Paris with sheep by chance, as we know Paris with beaver is not allowed here.
3rd April 2006 09:45 AM
Joey " .. Any pictures of Paris with sheep by chance .."

I am working on it !!!!!

Developing .......................

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
3rd April 2006 11:10 AM
Joey
" Without Risk there is NO Reward " ( Paris Hilton , 1983 )

3rd April 2006 01:09 PM
Break The Spell

"Out of all the times I've played here, this one is the most recent" --Paris Hilton at Knebworth 1979--
3rd April 2006 01:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

"Out of all the times I've played here, this one is the most recent" --Paris Hilton at Knebworth 1979--

Funny !!!!!!

3rd April 2006 01:38 PM
nanatod Joey, please immediately look at page 14 of the April 10, 2006 People magazine. It's Paris Hilton goes to Nebraska!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd April 2006 01:55 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
nanatod wrote:
Joey, please immediately look at page 14 of the April 10, 2006 People magazine. It's Paris Hilton goes to Nebraska!!!!!!!!!!!

Well of course she's headed to Nebraska, Joey is her hubby after all.
4th April 2006 11:19 AM
Joey

Thanks nanatod ....................

I will ' check it out ' !!!!!!!!!

Your reward :

ss
[Edited by Joey]
4th April 2006 11:22 AM
glencar Whyever did she visited that benighted state?
4th April 2006 11:41 AM
Joey " Whyever did she visited that benighted state?"

4th April 2006 11:44 AM
glencar Ah, the fingerlight!
4th April 2006 01:30 PM
Joey " Ah, the fingerlight! "

{ CA - FRIGGIN - RACK } !!!!!!!!
4th April 2006 01:31 PM
glencar Time for bisque!
4th April 2006 01:35 PM
Joey " Time for bisque! "

Toilet Paper handy ?!?!
4th April 2006 07:01 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

4th April 2006 08:55 PM
Break The Spell I keep hearing rumors Paris will team up with Kimberly Stewart for season 4 of the Simple Life, yet Paris won't do it if its reduced to a cable network. I'd like episodes where they model pasties, and then go to amateur night at an exotic dancing club and end up on stage.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)