ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Paris Hilton Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
21st March 2006 12:38 PM
Honky Tonk Man Right, Joey, are you going to get things going or am I?
21st March 2006 12:40 PM
Break The Spell Finally, a thread dedicated to her highness, can't wait to see the pictures, comments and pure entertainment this thread shall provide. Bring on my favorite video vixen!!
21st March 2006 12:45 PM
Angiegirl Let me be the first woman to dish out a catty comment: brainless hag needs to eat a burger.
21st March 2006 12:56 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
brainless hag needs to eat a burger.

hey now! theres no need to start bashing Ronnie in this thread!!
21st March 2006 12:57 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Let me be the first woman to dish out a catty comment: brainless hag needs to eat a burger.

HA, HA! I do agree.

I'm sure you have a version in Holland, but we have a programme over here called Big Brother. The last winner was someone called Chantelle. Her nickname is Chantelle Travel Lodge. She looks like Paris Hilton, only a cheaper version!

Has anyone any pictures of her they can post?
21st March 2006 01:43 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I'm sure you have a version in Holland, but we have a programme over here called Big Brother.

Hey, hello! The show was invented by Dutch producers, we had the first ever show before the whole world bought the format! .

21st March 2006 01:44 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
hey now! theres no need to start bashing Ronnie in this thread!!

Lol, but he does, doesn't he? He's looking baaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Who's Bad?!
21st March 2006 01:44 PM
Joey " brainless hag needs to eat a burger. "

21st March 2006 01:47 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:
" brainless hag needs to eat a burger. "

Pretty nice, but I like the one where she's bending over across the car. Sadly, we never got those commercials out here, I had to download them.
21st March 2006 01:47 PM
Bloozehound I'd like to make her bark like a dog while I did her doggie style
21st March 2006 01:52 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
I'd like to make her bark like a dog while I did her doggie style

You do know she's got a STD, don't ya?
21st March 2006 01:53 PM
Joey
Before Paris Hilton arrived on the scene and became famous , the War in Iraq was nothing more than a gleam in Bushie43's eye ; 9/11 had yet to happen ; Keith Moon was STILL dead , Baby Steelie was a solid member of the ' Rocks Off ' community , Joey & Josh had only a few posts , John Entwistle was STILL alive , ' A Bigger Bang ' was a gleam in Mick & Kieth's eye , Pete Townshend had yet to get arrested .................. and before Paris Hilton became famous ..... very few Americans would EVER think that the United States of America would get involved in another Vietnam .

Ladies and Gentlemen ................................

I present to you all ..... Ms. Paris Hilton ! :

[Edited by Joey]
21st March 2006 01:56 PM
Joey " You do know she's got a STD, don't ya? "

Please fill the Joey in on THIS one ......

|
|
|
|
V

J. Kins !

[ B. Steelie ]

[Edited by Joey]
Break The Spell Certainly, one of the best exports to other countries we've sent in a while, we could kill on tariffs for her if we chose to go that route. Indeed, a woman of many, many talents!!
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Hey, hello! The show was invented by Dutch producers, we had the first ever show before the whole world bought the format! .

I knew we didn't invent the programme, but I couldn't remember if it started in Germany or Holland!
21st March 2006 01:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Indeed, a woman of many, many talents!!

She is a very personable young Lady
21st March 2006 01:59 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

She is a very personable young Lady

Tell me about it!! If she likes what she sees, hesitation on her part is not a factor. Who could ask for more?? Season 4 of Simple Life perhaps, they never did an episode as exotic dancers yet!!
21st March 2006 02:06 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
couldn't remember if it started in Germany or Holland!

Yeah. I know. Sorry 'bout that.
21st March 2006 02:07 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Tell me about it!! If she likes what she sees, hesitation on her part is not a factor. Who could ask for more?? Season 4 of Simple Life perhaps, they never did an episode as exotic dancers yet!!

' Break the Spell ' ..... please don't tell anyone ... please .... let's keep this just between ourselves .... but you are RAPIDLY becoming one of my favorite posters around here ...... I have got my eye on you .

Joey
21st March 2006 02:15 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

' Break the Spell ' ..... please don't tell anyone ... please .... let's keep this just between ourselves .... but you are RAPIDLY becoming one of my favorite posters around here ...... I have got my eye on you .

Joey

I've already shared it with Paris, as we share everything...but I'm sure you won't mind that. Other than that, the secret is safe.
21st March 2006 02:33 PM
Joey " I've already shared it with Paris, as we share everything...but I'm sure you won't mind that. Other than that, the secret is safe. "

21st March 2006 02:44 PM
Ten Thousand Motels THE PARIS HILTON
21st March 2006 02:44 PM
stewed & Keefed Does anybody still have the video ?
21st March 2006 04:43 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
pdog wrote:

Seeing that video is like doing blow for three days and expecting to get a hard on...

PLEASE pdog! Only genuine Paris Hilton photos in this thread! I want to be aroused, not feel sick!
21st March 2006 04:59 PM
nanatod
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

PLEASE pdog! Only genuine Paris Hilton photos in this thread! I want to be aroused, not feel sick!

What about Kathy Hilton photos?
I found these through using google, but don't know if this is the correct way to link it:

http://uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2922
[Edited by nanatod]
21st March 2006 05:28 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

You make Joey Hilton sad .

21st March 2006 06:02 PM
Honky Tonk Man
21st March 2006 06:07 PM
Honky Tonk Man

21st March 2006 06:13 PM
Honky Tonk Man
21st March 2006 06:22 PM
Some Guy worst feet ever!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)