ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Paris Hilton Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
21st March 2006 06:48 PM
Honky Tonk Man
21st March 2006 07:04 PM
Gazza A no-talent, no-sex, artificial, undernourished bubble head seriously in need of a couple of burgers

To borrow Truman Capote's description of Mick Jagger, she's "about as sexy as a pissing toad.."
21st March 2006 07:20 PM
Honky Tonk Man
21st March 2006 07:26 PM
Honky Tonk Man
21st March 2006 09:04 PM
chris girard I'd fuck her in a minute, so what's the problem, she has no brain, but you aren't fucking her mind, she's a sweet pussy no doubt and she sucks dick. Any girl that sucks like her gets some points, nice ass too. What more do you preverts want.....
22nd March 2006 03:16 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
worst feet ever!

Agree!!!
I hate this big sausage!
22nd March 2006 03:23 AM
vox12string Just checked, & the video is still up, you need to know about spoofing to get it tho (for free that is)
22nd March 2006 04:20 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
chris girard wrote:
I'd fuck her in a minute, so what's the problem, she has no brain, but you aren't fucking her mind, she's a sweet pussy no doubt and she sucks dick. Any girl that sucks like her gets some points, nice ass too. What more do you preverts want.....

A STD apparently.
22nd March 2006 04:32 AM
Slavegirl I saw her in the bathroom at a party in Vegas back in 2002...she wasn't as famous back then as she is now but I recognized her and said..."Hi Paris" and she was like "Hi!! Vegas baby!!" So I thought she was really nice after that. Although I have to say that she was too skinny and had really ugly feet. But for some reason something about her smile has always reminded me of Marianne Faithfull...is that weird?
22nd March 2006 04:48 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
Although I have to say that she was too skinny and had really ugly feet.

definitely not a girl for me!!!
even if "the simple life" was the most original and funny reality show, the second season was kind of boring (like all this shitty real tv).

now back to topic: the poor sales in holland

[Edited by Jumacfly]
22nd March 2006 07:14 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
I saw her in the bathroom at a party in Vegas back in 2002...she wasn't as famous back then as she is now but I recognized her and said..."Hi Paris" and she was like "Hi!! Vegas baby!!" So I thought she was really nice after that. Although I have to say that she was too skinny and had really ugly feet. But for some reason something about her smile has always reminded me of Marianne Faithfull...is that weird?

Now that I think about it, when she has that certain grin, she does remind me a bit of how young marianne smiled. Good observation Slavegirl!!
22nd March 2006 07:22 AM
Steel Wheels Where's all the really dirty shots of this broad?

Someone please!
22nd March 2006 04:39 PM
Joey

Slavegirl ...... I LOVE that story .

Bless You

[ss]

[Edited by Joey]
22nd March 2006 05:01 PM
SweetVirginia
I can't belive I'm taking part in feeding Joey's
obsession, but here it goes....

22nd March 2006 05:05 PM
Joey
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

I can't belive I'm taking part in feeding Joey's
obsession, but here it goes....

You are much loved by Joey
22nd March 2006 05:10 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Joey wrote:

You are much loved by Joey

OK...one more:

22nd March 2006 05:12 PM
SweetVirginia I had to give you two shots with her feet in them because eveyone kept talking about how ugly her feet look.

I can't stand her, but I have to say her feet look OK in these
photos.

SV

22nd March 2006 05:14 PM
Egbert Note to self: buy laptop computer for bathroom...
22nd March 2006 05:16 PM
Joey " I can't stand her, but I have to say her feet look OK in these
photos."

22nd March 2006 05:31 PM
Saint Sway HOLY CAMEL TOE!! You could park a battleship in there.

Or as Joey would say.... WIDE OPEN!

quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

OK...one more:

ROCKS OFF WARNING: Any uploading of these pics to your personal PhotoBucket account is subject to public scolding.
23rd March 2006 12:38 AM
PeerQueer Fantastic legs - - - - - - - >

Stupid as all hell, but still delightfully do-able.

I shall put her on my "to be considered" list.

Joey is on to something here...
23rd March 2006 08:09 AM
FotiniD Watched "House of Wax" yesterday and I couldn't stop thinking about this thread or trying to see what's so weird about her feet

Have to say I wasn't exactly thrilled by her acting skills or the movie itself. Just watch the dvd extras, where Paris is trying to scream in terror. 100% comedy

23rd March 2006 09:06 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Watched "House of Wax" yesterday and I couldn't stop thinking about this thread

When I watched that movie and saw Paris, it made me wonder what I should wear to Joey and Paris' wedding. She had a fondness for the locals in Arkansas, so she will get along well with everyone in Omaha I'm sure.
23rd March 2006 11:40 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm

Will it be 9 trillion by summer?? Scary days indeed!!
23rd March 2006 03:45 PM
Joey

I certainly hope so !!!!!

I LOVE deficit spending because it shifts all of the burden away from you and myself and onto the backs of the children and grandchildren ...... as it SHOULD be !!!!

" He's got ' Jaggerbombs ' to drink this evening Ronnie ! "

G.I. Joe !!!!

[Edited by Joey]
23rd March 2006 03:47 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

I certainly hope so !!!!!

I LOVE deficit spending because it shifts all of the burden away from you and myself and onto the backs of the children and grandchildren ...... as it SHOULD be !!!!

" He's got ' Jaggerbombs ' to drink this evening Ronnie ! "

G.I. Joe !!!!

[Edited by Joey]

A real American hero!! Did you enjoy "House Of Wax"??
23rd March 2006 03:51 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

No , is it on the HBO this month ?!?!

If so , I WILL watch it !!!!

Paris is a Genius .

I'm not sure when its on cable, I saw a chaep matinee show of it when it came out. A week before it came out, she was on Letterman and she was teaching him how to properly scream. He also drank some of her perfume.
23rd March 2006 03:54 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

He also drank some of her perfume.

Paris pees perfume
23rd March 2006 03:56 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Paris pees perfume

Interesting, I was unaware of that. I only knew she pooped chocolate pudding.
23rd March 2006 06:34 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Nah, her poop comes out gift-wrapped.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)