ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Paris Hilton Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
29th March 2006 04:18 PM
Gazza
quote:
Joey wrote:
I also have a genuine fear of Crickets mating :

which one of them is Buddy Holly? He doesnt seem to be wearing his glasses.....
29th March 2006 04:23 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

which one of them is Buddy Holly? He doesnt seem to be wearing his glasses.....

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

يهين
29th March 2006 04:38 PM
jostorm Thank you, Gazza, wow, she did a lot of stuff! To my utter shame, the only titles I recognised from the list were "Even Stevens" and the "Wild Thornberrys", because my daughter watches those.....

Relevant question: Did she release a cover of Satisfaction BEFORE or AFTER she took part in the movie "Dream On - Oral Sex, Lies and Videotapes" ?????????????????????
29th March 2006 04:47 PM
jostorm Joey?????

Of all possible things, which childhood trauma made you have an irrational fear of mating cockroaches???? And what made you chose this particular phobia over all the other possible ones????? (list supplied below)

phobia of society cockroach
phobia of braindead cockroach
phobia of 1 Cockroach in Paris
phobia of fake silicone cockroaches
phobia of cockroach brazilian
phobia of cockroach showing under party dress
phobia of cockroach eating hamburgers
phobia of cockroach in Cabaret outfit
phobia of blonde cockroach
(the list is very long, but I'll spare you, a consideration voodoopug did not extend to all of us earlier, when posting his list of enemies starting with the letter "M".....)
29th March 2006 05:26 PM
DAVINO Paris has herpes, I have a great shot of her that involves nudity, is it ok to post it here?
29th March 2006 05:35 PM
Joey
quote:
DAVINO wrote:
Paris has herpes, I have a great shot of her that involves nudity, is it ok to post it here?

Nine !!!!!

" Paris Hilton Grants a Wish "

" It's every girl's dream to visit PARIS HILTON's closet, and today the heiress is making one little girl's birthday dreams come true.

"I'm really excited to meet you and I know tomorrow's your birthday," Paris tells 16-year-old AMBER. "I just wanted to show you my house and also give you a surprise!"

Amber is a "Make-A-Wish Foundation®" child who was diagnosed at 14 with thyroid cancer and had to have most of the gland removed. She has been in remission for two years.

The foundation grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions and enables them to do extraordinary things like meet their favorite celebrities or take extravagant trips.

When asked what her wish was, Amber didn't hesitate. "I said I wanted to meet Paris Hilton!" she exclaimed.

Naturally, she was thrilled when the socialite invited her and our CHERYL WOODCOCK into her Los Angeles home and showed her rack after rack of designer dresses, bags and shoes.

"This is the dress I wore in the Guess? campaign," she tells Amber of a gorgeous hot pink, halter gown.

Then she took Amber shopping on Rodeo Drive at upscale boutique Kaje, jeweler Mikimoto and over to the world-famous JOSE EBER salon for hair and makeup.

"I can't even explain how I feel," Amber enthuses after her day of glamour. "It's so amazing!"

http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/3926/

29th March 2006 05:53 PM
Joey
" You make the call... "

29th March 2006 07:36 PM
DAVINO http://www.thenudecelebs.com/celebrities/paris_hilton/paris_hilton01.jpg

here 'tis^
29th March 2006 08:03 PM
Gazza Blimey!

well at least now we know where she puts that cellphone when shes not using it!
29th March 2006 09:52 PM
Barney Fife
quote:
Joey wrote:

Back to topic ............................

The topic is what a stupid, barf-inducing cunt she is!

30th March 2006 07:12 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
DAVINO wrote:
http://www.thenudecelebs.com/celebrities/paris_hilton/paris_hilton01.jpg

^
^
This would be the appropriate picture to use when there's talk of shows being "wide open".
30th March 2006 11:35 AM
Joey You are much loved by the Joey !!!!!!!!

**** WIDE OPEN *****

[ Edited by يهين ]

[Edited by Joey]
30th March 2006 12:26 PM
LSTNT Now we know the inspiration for "Down In The Hole"
30th March 2006 12:32 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
LSTNT wrote:
Now we know the inspiration for "Down In The Hole"

Or their very early take on Down In The Bottom!!
30th March 2006 08:25 PM
TomL I still see Paris's pee pee.
31st March 2006 12:08 AM
DAVINO
quote:
TomL wrote:
I still see Paris's pee pee.

[Edited by Gazza]
31st March 2006 12:12 AM
glencar I smell Photoshop...
31st March 2006 12:21 AM
Riffhard That's not what I'm smelling Blue! No,this is a real picture. I have seen it many times,and there are others from that same roll of film that confirm that that is indeed Paris' snatch. I woulda thought she would be sportin' a wax floor if ya take my meaning.

Riffy
31st March 2006 08:12 AM
egon
quote:
glencar wrote:
I smell Photoshop...

i smell something, but it ain't no photoshop....

31st March 2006 08:27 AM
egon Speaking of Paris, 3 words come to mind:

The 3rd word is "skank" but i have yet find a
appropriate photo.
31st March 2006 09:03 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
egon wrote:

I like the shoes, almost as good as Nanky's sheep!!
31st March 2006 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I smell Photoshop...

I smell ASS !!!!!!
31st March 2006 12:05 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

I smell ASS !!!!!!

Paris and I welcome you young Joey. How's your Friday going??
31st March 2006 12:13 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Paris and I welcome you young Joey. How's your Friday going??

Unexpectedly FRIGGIN busy !!!!!!!!!

**** SIX HOURS TILL PUB TIME ****
31st March 2006 12:14 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Unexpectedly FRIGGIN busy !!!!!!!!!

**** SIX HOURS TILL PUB TIME ****

I know the feeling, I've got 4 hours left myself. I'll throw one back later for ya!!
31st March 2006 12:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

I'll throw one back later for ya!!

You are much loved by Joey !

Joeykins !
31st March 2006 03:16 PM
Gazza Davino - I dont mind you posting the link (as you did on the previous page) but please dont post 'beaver' shots.

Aside from the fact that some people may have qualms about seeing those pics, like many other folks I dont want a photo like that popping up on my computer screen at work at the very moment my boss walks up behind me!
31st March 2006 03:30 PM
nanatod "at the very moment my boss walks up behind me!"

You have a real job, Gazza? From browsing the website index, I just thought that you were a self-employed writer of books and periodicals.
31st March 2006 05:06 PM
Joey

********** IN HONOR OF AMERICA'S SWEETHEART **********

31st March 2006 05:27 PM
jostorm Sweet Jesus, seems like my tax money goes partly towards some of the salaries of some who watch beavers while at work, thank you, you fat scottish git!(Gordon Brown, not Gazza, he's a Darlin'...)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)