ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Paris Hilton Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
29th March 2006 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

After a night or partying with Paris, when you stumble in drunkardly, I guess its easy to smash such a tiny thing. I did see one picture where she wore an outfit similar to her dogs.

The sordid ' event ' happened at ' Ghostbar ' at THE PALMS last New Years Eve ......poor little mutt never had a chance .

www.palms.com

29th March 2006 11:50 AM
jostorm Shame her boyfriend didn't sit on her by mistake....
29th March 2006 11:53 AM
Break The Spell

This s Paris after she got done putting together yet another Stones tour, she was in charge of everything from planning tour dates to arranging the after parties. I heard she took none of the duties lightly, she was even hellbent when it came to making sure there were enough snooker balls!!
[Edited by Break The Spell]
29th March 2006 12:03 PM
gimmekeef Apparently balls are her specialty....
29th March 2006 12:19 PM
jb el gatito es bueno
29th March 2006 12:44 PM
jostorm La verdad es que lo dudo, la gatita (femenino!) esta llena de enfermedades venereas, y ni hablemos de la superficialidad y vacio cerebral de la duegna de la gatita!!! Si yo tuviera el dinero que tiene esa cabrona, seria una persona completamente anonima y estaria viajando por el mundo, o encontraria algo constructivo que hacer con mi vida. No entiendo a la gente que esta obsecionada con gente que es solo famosa por ser famosa sin haber hecho absolutamente nada, y ni empiezo a decirte lo estupido que son los hombres que piensan que esta nena es atractiva! Para mi es un ser verdaderamente deplorable, porque tiene todas las oportunidades y las malgasta.....

(sorry, keyboard devoid of Spanish accents)
29th March 2006 12:50 PM
Gazza Johanna can tell us of her contempt for Paris Hilton in about five different languages!

Even with my limited knowledge of Spanish, words such as
'superficialidad', 'solo famosa por ser famosa', 'dinero' and (most tellingly), 'enfermedades venereas' gave me the impression that the above summary of her 'appeal' was distinctly unfavourable!

[Edited by Gazza]
29th March 2006 12:54 PM
Gazza
quote:
Joey wrote:

No , one of her ' boyfriends ' sat on the damn thing and literally crushed the living sh*t out of it .

Evidently, he was recreating that classic scene in "The Sopranos" when Christopher did the same thing to Adriana's pooch when smacked out of his head.....hilarious stuff
29th March 2006 01:12 PM
jostorm AND I was being extremely polite, Darling...
Do you think we ought to waste a few Berlin minutes on the 999 other reasons why the obstetrician ought to have wound the umbilical chord around Ms Hilton's neck and squeezed really hard as soon as her face emerged from her mother's fanny????...(Although with all that family money it was most likely an elective caesarean section....)
On second thought: naaah, she's not worth it, let's have fun instead!....

[Edited by jostorm]
29th March 2006 01:31 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Evidently, he was recreating that classic scene in "The Sopranos" when Christopher did the same thing to Adriana's pooch when smacked out of his head.....hilarious stuff

Gazza .......

Agreed !!!! ... classic television

Wait until you see the new series ( started three weeks ago here in the states )

29th March 2006 01:52 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
AND I was being extremely polite, Darling...
Do you think we ought to waste a few Berlin minutes on the 999 other reasons why the obstetrician ought to have wound the umbilical chord around Ms Hilton's neck and squeezed really hard as soon as her face emerged from her mother's fanny

you said "FANNY" ! On this most prodigious of Stones message boards!!
29th March 2006 02:04 PM
Joey
29th March 2006 02:06 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

It may be off the Paris topic, but I'm too gearing up for the best who tour yet this autumn!! Glad Zak's talents will finally be put to use. :}
29th March 2006 02:31 PM
jostorm Oh Dear, should that have read "BEAVER" ?????
29th March 2006 02:43 PM
Gazza 'beaver' would be a more affectionate term and would also suggest something that is worthy of arousal. Not the case on this occasion.

'Fanny' is just so dismissive, old fashioned and downright funny. You just rarely hear that term these days...I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw that one
29th March 2006 02:45 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Glad Zak's talents will finally be put to use. :}

Amen !!!!!!

I literally have an EXTREMELY difficult time wondering just how in the Hell Oasis is STILL the frig around ....
29th March 2006 02:52 PM
jostorm Now I know why you're up till the early hours every day, coffee at this time of the evening would keep me awake, too.....

Yes, you're right, "beaver" is far too affectionate...
Do you know that every time I type this word, I keep getting these awful flash-backs??? I think I have post-traumatic-stress-syndrome...it makes me think that any moment now the ugly hand of censorship will strike me down (a la Monty Python - the big foot)...If there's something I really love about this place it's the total freedom of speech. And the whacky sense of humour. Even if some of them are a bit generous in disclosing their bowel movement habits. And still haven't told me why Phyllis Diller's cha-cha is allegedly dry, or who the woman is in the first place....Newcomers ought to receive free counselling in the first week here....can you pass my suggestion onto the other Gods???
29th March 2006 02:55 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Amen !!!!!!

I literally have an EXTREMELY difficult time wondering just how in the Hell Oasis is STILL the frig around ....

Exactly how I feel. I saw an Oasis clip live with Zak about a month back, and it was painful to watch knowing Zak is capable of so much better. It was like he was being held back. But if he's getting lots of extra $$ out of it, more power to him.
29th March 2006 02:59 PM
jostorm There you are, Joey!
Never mind Oasis, they're as good as dead,believe me ,the new album/tour is only the last muscular jerks before rictus mortis sets in, and rightly so, arrogant bastards!...
And while you're here? Who is Phyllis Diller, and why does she allegedly have a dry cha-cha????
Joey?????
You still there???
29th March 2006 03:46 PM
Joey
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Who is Phyllis Diller, and why does she allegedly have a dry cha-cha????

Hello Jostorm .............................

Unfortunately , your young Joey has a nasty " Phyllis Diller " complex ........ Indeed , I am ' haunted ' by her mighty and powerful .... cha CHA!!!!!!!!!! .. and you's ?!

|
|
V

29th March 2006 03:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

and it was painful to watch knowing Zak is capable of so much better. It was like he was being held back. But if he's getting lots of extra $$ out of it, more power to him.

You are much loved by Joey !

Enjoy ! ..... You have ' earned ' it !!! :

29th March 2006 03:50 PM
Gazza Contrary to that movie still, Phyllis is still actually breathing, although at 88 her aforementioned 'cha cha' would probably be in a "Sahara"-like state of advanced dryness by now, one would think

More about her here :
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0226887/

She actually once released a cover of "Satisfaction", apparently!
[Edited by Gazza]
29th March 2006 03:53 PM
Joey " although at 88 her aforementioned 'cha cha' would probably be in a "Sahara"-like state of advanced dryness by now, one would think
"

Oh, Yes !!! ... very desiccated .

[Edited by Joey]
29th March 2006 03:56 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

You are much loved by Joey !

Enjoy ! ..... You have ' earned ' it !!! :

Thanks for that great picture. Her dress there is rather similar to the one she wore when I saw her lecture on the LBJ Ranch. Lady Bird was the first to give a standing ovation.
29th March 2006 03:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Lady Bird was the first to give a standing ovation.

Lady Bird is STILL a kickin' .......... but again , .... very dry !

[cc:ss]

29th March 2006 04:01 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lady Bird is STILL a kickin' .......... but again , .... very dry !

[cc:ss]

And its amazing, as she will hit 94 this year!!
29th March 2006 04:06 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

And its amazing, as she will hit 94 this year!!

Once Ladybird finally passes from this orb .....

... the TRUTH will come out !!!!
29th March 2006 04:07 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

She actually once released a cover of "Satisfaction", apparently!

Thus her Stones' .. ' connection '

jostorm ............................

I also have a genuine fear of Crickets mating :

[Edited by Joey]
29th March 2006 04:07 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Once Ladybird finally passes from this orb .....

... the TRUTH will come out !!!!

Luckily, we have a more than willing biographer to help bring us the truth. :}
29th March 2006 04:10 PM
Joey " Luckily, we have a more than willing biographer to help bring us the truth. "
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)