ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Paris Hilton Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
4th April 2006 08:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Indian director hopes to cast Paris Hilton as Mother Teresa Mon Apr 3, 9:56 AM ET

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, India (AFP) - An Indian movie director said he hopes to persuade Paris Hilton to play the role of Nobel laureate and prospective Catholic Saint, Mother Teresa, in an upcoming film.

"Her features resemble Mother Teresa," director T. Rajeevnath told AFP from the southwestern coastal state of Kerala.

The filmmaker said Hilton is on his shortlist after a computer-generated image showed a close facial match between the hotel heiress and the Albanian-born nun.

Mother Teresa, who died in 1997, worked among the poor in the teeming slums of Kolkata, formerly Calcutta, with the Missionaries of Charity. She was beatified by Pope John Paul in 2003, a significant step on the road to sainthood in the Catholic church.

"A meeting with Paris Hilton is scheduled for the end of April," Rajeevnath said.

The 54-year-old director is well-known in India for his Malayalam-language films, including "Janani" (Mother) -- the story of seven nuns who care for an abandoned baby, which won a national award.

Hilton's prior movie experience includes appearing in a home-made sex video made by a former boyfriend that appeared on the Internet, and parts in several Hollywood B-films.

The blond socialite, who is often the focus of US celebrity gossip columns, also starred in the US reality television show "The Simple Life".

5th April 2006 06:24 AM
Voodoo Scrounge oh my god. please no
5th April 2006 06:42 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Indian director hopes to cast Paris Hilton as Mother Teresa Mon Apr 3, 9:56 AM ET

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, India (AFP) - An Indian movie director said he hopes to persuade Paris Hilton to play the role of Nobel laureate and prospective Catholic Saint, Mother Teresa, in an upcoming film.

Maybe this marks a turning point in her life, she will start to do good and care for less fortunate children of the world. I have a good feeling she will set up her headquarters somewhere in Nebraska.
5th April 2006 09:27 AM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

I have a good feeling she will set up her headquarters somewhere in Nebraska.

You make Joey smile
5th April 2006 09:28 AM
nanatod Joey, you must see page 140 of the April, 2006 Vanity Fair.
5th April 2006 09:47 AM
Joey
quote:
nanatod wrote:
Joey, you must see page 140 of the April, 2006 Vanity Fair.

nanatod .........................................

I checked out page 14 of this weeks " People " magazine and I absolutely loved that pic of Paris riding on top of a lawnmower .

Do you think she takes out the garbage too ?!?!?!

{ CA - RACK }

5th April 2006 10:22 AM
Gazza
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

"Her features resemble Mother Teresa," director T. Rajeevnath told AFP from the southwestern coastal state of Kerala.

I told ya all she wasnt sexy. Now here's the proof...

see if you can tell 'em apart, kids - the resemblance is uncanny!

PARIS

CALCUTTA

5th April 2006 10:51 AM
gimmekeef When will this thread hit 500 posts..so it dissapears?...Hell I might just add the required amount myself NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th April 2006 11:10 AM
Joey " When will this thread hit 500 posts..so it dissapears?...Hell I might just add the required amount myself NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

5th April 2006 11:31 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
When will this thread hit 500 posts..so it dissapears?...Hell I might just add the required amount myself NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the sun, sky and Rosie O' Donnel's appetite, the Paris Hilton appriciation thread shall go on forever.
5th April 2006 11:35 AM
nanatod Does anyone have the link to the picture of Paris and her sister Nicki where they are both in the buff?
5th April 2006 11:37 AM
Break The Spell Wow Pdog, your post count has skyrocketed since the last time I looked. You'll be past Glencar and Joey in no time.
5th April 2006 11:38 AM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Wow Pdog, your post count has skyrocketed since the last time I looked. You'll be past Glencar and Joey in no time.

5th April 2006 11:38 AM
glencar Those ain't real, Freddy!
5th April 2006 12:03 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

The microphone isn't the biggest thing she's held in her hands...
5th April 2006 01:43 PM
Joey " Hold your breath......
Make a wish.......
Count to three......Baby Steelie !!!!!!!!

Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see into your imagination.
We'll begin with a spin traveling in the world of my creation.
What we'll see will defy explanation.

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it.
Anything you want to do it.
Want to change the world?
There's nothing to it.

There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination.
Living there you'll be free if you truly wish to be.

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it.
Anything you want to, do it.
Want to change the world?
There's nothing to it.

There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination.
Living there you'll be free if you truly wish to be. "
5th April 2006 02:00 PM
glencar LOL As I look at your psots I find myself staring at the bottom. Currently that Vonage ad is running on TV in the background & it fits her dancing tempo!
5th April 2006 02:41 PM
Joey " That was the gayest post ever, and you've been very gay before."

May the Ghost of Liberace haunt you this evening

5th April 2006 03:41 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

5th April 2006 03:43 PM
Break The Spell The guy in the middle almost has nicer boobs than Pdog's dancing girl. I wonder if their natural??
5th April 2006 11:09 PM
DAVINO
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Davino - I dont mind you posting the link (as you did on the previous page) but please dont post 'beaver' shots.

Aside from the fact that some people may have qualms about seeing those pics, like many other folks I dont want a photo like that popping up on my computer screen at work at the very moment my boss walks up behind me!

sorry, I thought people would get a kick out of it. I actually saw Paris at The Atlantis in Paradise Island, I just got back today. What a waste of air she is. I also saw Larry David, very unfriendly dude... I loce CYE, but he is exactly as he acts on tv: beyond strange.
6th April 2006 10:29 AM
Joey " .... I actually saw Paris at The Atlantis in Paradise Island, I just got back today. What a waste of air she is. "

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!

6th April 2006 05:22 PM
Gazza
quote:
DAVINO wrote:

sorry, I thought people would get a kick out of it. I actually saw Paris at The Atlantis in Paradise Island, I just got back today. What a waste of air she is. I also saw Larry David, very unfriendly dude... I loce CYE, but he is exactly as he acts on tv: beyond strange.

I've recently become addicted to that show!

Paris is truly a waste of sperm and egg!
6th April 2006 05:25 PM
Dick Bush You darn doubters!

Paris is the Mother Theresa of tomorrow.

Say Mother Hilton when you think of her!

http://mfile.akamai.com/8173/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2006/0406/8504732.200k.asx
10th April 2006 09:05 AM
Honky Tonk Man I could'nt let this thread slip away!

10th April 2006 09:09 AM
Break The Spell Thanks HTM. I'm surprised Jacky Hilton himself hasn't supplied us with some new pictures recently for this thread.
10th April 2006 09:45 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I could'nt let this thread slip away!

Hard to tell of the 3 in the pic..Which one is the ass?
10th April 2006 10:45 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Hard to tell of the 3 in the pic..Which one is the ass?

Ass? That's a lama is'nt it? Still, funny joke.
10th April 2006 11:15 AM
gimmekeef God, Keith looks lame in that Harpo Marx hat!!!!!!!!
10th April 2006 12:02 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
God, Keith looks lame in that Harpo Marx hat!!!!!!!!

Lame indeed. It's a horrible picture, isn't it? I think it's the combination of his orange skin, orange t-shirt and orange background that makes my stomach churn. Heaven knows why I'm using it!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)